Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. (11822 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / He's Hurting Because I'm Getting Married. / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
thorpido:
Your story has so many twist and turns.
You stay in the north,your moniker na yoruba name and real name na Igbo.
You na wazobia?
I love the name and like I said earlier, I stay in the North and they do corrupt my, so I decided to sometimes use it because it's easier and also relatable, and I so much like the name. Besides, I sometimes avoid revealing where I come from, I just say that I'm a Nigerian( reason why I tried to learn the three main languages- WAZOBIA), because I don't want anything like tribalism to come in because I hate it with passion, and that's one reason why I hardly visit politics section of this forum. So, that's what it is.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by boldx(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lalasticlala, please close this thread
Cc: Seun

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
boldx:
Lalasticlala, please close this thread
Cc: Seun
Why?
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by victorDanladi: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
thesicilian:
Instead of going to a good hospital for proper assessment and treatment, you keep going to the lab and chemist stores. You will end up killing yourself with self medication.
Nigerians are very funny.
I don't when a Pharmacust= Medical doctor
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by victorDanladi: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Na money matter. But the lab I went is good one, they specialize on anything tests, radiology, scan, x-tray, etc. The pharmacy too has a good pharmacist who's very good at what he does which is evident in the way he handled the typhoid/malaria case which I suffered for years.
There is a reason why pharmacist are not called medical doctor.Consulyba medical doctor.You and the pharmacist are practicing jungle medicine

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by doggedfighter(f): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Floryangel8:
The rapid response is definitely not coming from a decaying fellow. You've got answer for everyone, it shows a professional scammer. Try your luck another time this is bursted
Decaying fellow?
Hahahaha hahahaha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by ABCthings: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hafsat Adebisi Nwanze This name be like WAEC own sha.... I suggest you take your campaign to sites like reddits, twitter or 4chan. Nairalanders are not smiling...
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
victorDanladi:

There is a reason why pharmacist are not called medical doctor.Consulyba medical doctor.You and the pharmacist are practicing jungle medicine
The money I had on me won't reach anything if I'm to go to a hospital.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by descarado: 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
These are the ones Buhari called lazy Nigerian youths.
Make una kwantinue

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Glaciered:
This definitely looks like a scam.
How? I can prove that it's not in any way you want me to. Please help, if you can, don't allow what some people are saying here to discourage you. If I get any help here, I'll post every evidence here, everything, so prove those doubting me wrong, l promise to post everything.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by ruggedtimi(m): 12:27am On Oct 11, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Na money matter. But the lab I went is good one, they specialize on anything tests, radiology, scan, x-tray, etc. The pharmacy too has a good pharmacist who's very good at what he does which is evident in the way he handled the typhoid/malaria case which I suffered for years.
lol baba Na ur cells dey fight back at u. The pharmacist is in no right position to prescribe a drug for you
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Pavore9: 4:34am On Oct 11, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
What do y'all want though? For real. You asked for receipts, and test result, she don post am. She said send money directly to lab if you no trust her, una still dey wail, tor go to the lab go confirm if you dey Abuja, mba...na wa o. Granted, too many low lifers have done crazy shyt to discourage people from helping, but this one here has given you all you asked. If you wanna help, do so and if you strongly believe it's scam then move the phuck on. But judging the whole shyt on the basis of moniker, really people? My real name doesn't even look anything close to my moniker, so wtf?

Not holding brief for whoever it is, as I really don't give a phuck though. Just stating my own mind based on observation...3 pages ontop CSI grin

No one is stopping you from transferring some funds to the bank account the OP provided, I believe once you make the transfer the OP would go silent on this thread before coming up with another tales by moonlight.

Some of those who knows the OP's modus operandi, have a right to bring discrepancies to light.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Pavore9:

No one is stopping you from transferring some funds to the bank account the OP provided, I believe once you make the transfer the OP would go silent on this thread before coming up with another tales by moonlight.

Some of those who knows the OP's modus operandi, have a right to bring discrepancies to light.
Okay. Whatever floats y'all boats, I don talk my own mind.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Obakashdee(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Let the person do hiv test
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by stanvesco(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Please, fam landers. I want you to help me in any way you can. I really need your help. I'm just getting rotten while still alive. for the past two months now, I've been sick of typhoid and malaria. This is not just the normal typhoid and malaria, this is the reoccurring type. This type requires tests and then treatment- you test, treat, test and then treat again. You'll follow that process until the tests results show that the parasites are no longer there, and this process requires a lot of money. This was what I did to make sure that I'm free from this ailment, because I've treated this close to five times this year alone, before I met this pharmacist who is good at what he does, who recommended the test-treat- test- treat method.

The problem now is, at the middle of treatment, I developed a condition ( I don't really know what to call it). I began to rotten while still alive. Somethings started coming out of my p.parts, it was getting swollen, very painful and icthy too. This started around late August/early September. I took garlics for some times thinking it'll abate it, but it keeps getting worse. I don't just know what to do again. I went to the lab were I've been doing my tests to enquire about the price for infection tests, because I decided to it's better to do the tests so as to rule out infection first, so as to know if it's infection or something else. They said to check for infection, I'll have to do two tests (urine and swabs tests), and it'll cost me #3000, for the tests alone.

Why I'm here is because I want you people to please help me in any way you can. I've exhausted the little I had on the treatment of the typhoid/malaria because it requires a lot of money. I don't have any now to go for this one. Please, I'm not lying. I can post pictures of the tests I did. I would have posted pictures of the packs of drugs I took but I've disposed them already. The only pack with me now is still with me because I just finished taking the drug few days ago. Please, I want you to help in any possible. I'm just sick and tired of sicknesses all the time. I was just getting happy that at last I can be free from this typhoid/ and malaria that has dealt with me, only for this one to surface again, and I've never experienced this type of thing before. Please, I want you to help me, I want to be free, whole and complete. I wanted to create a new account for this, because I was so ashamed of using my main moniker, but I decided against it because some people might not believe, they might think I made the story up. So, I decided to use my main moniker instead of dieing in silence.

The money can be sent directly to the lab people if any feels I'm lying. But if anyone decides to send it to me, I'll post pictures of everything here but the tests results and the drugs, everything I'll post it here so that you all can see that I'm not lying. Please I'll give any evidence you want. This is my number in case there's anything you want to know. 08162226207. I stay in Abj, Dei-dei side, Tasha 1. I can give the name of the lab where I do the tests and also the name of the pharmacy where I get the drugs. They know me because I'm more like a regular customer there.

You need to see a medical Doctor....
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Obakashdee:
Let the person do hiv test
HIV test? I don't think anything has happened to warrant that. And it's not been long I did HIV test.Besides, the symptoms I'm having aren't anything close to the symptoms of HIV.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
stanvesco:

You need to see a medical Doctor....
I don't have the money for that. That's the reason why I'm here to see if anyone can help me with little money to go see a doctor. I left it thinking that it'll reduce especially the pains, but it's rather getting worse and I have no money to go to the hospital. That's it.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
GasAndOilTheory:
here you said it's suna (Islamic way of naming)
then in the same breath, you claim to be Ruth and an igbo.

you are under a cause
Like seriously? I sometimes speak Hausa, depending on the situation. The 'suna na' I used there means 'my name' in Hausa language, because the person I quoted was asking what the letters I wrote there meant.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
I was asked to post the receipts and tests results for the tests I did,I posted them. I even said if you're not comfortable sending the money directly to me you can send to the hospital, or anyone close to the location I stated can comfirm this, I can give the name of the lab and pharmacy that I went. I also said that if the money is sent to me directly, I promise to post everything here, results, receipts, drugs, everything, I'll post it here. Still, some people are still doubting me. I don't know what else you all want me to do, I'm ready to do whatever it is you people want me to do to prove that I'm real and not lying, I just want to get well.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Ishilove: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Please I'm ready to do whatever it is you people want me to do to prove myself, to show that I'm real and not lying.
I'm going to send you something because I've been in exactly the same situation (minus the rotten part. GOD FORBID). I kept on doing tests upon tests, swallowing different kinds of Malaria and typhoid medicines but instead of getting better, I got worse. My urine turned red and I felt like a living dead. After many months of this nonsense, nobody told me to run 440 to a private clinic to get treated. It turns out I had 'resistant malaria' or whatever. The doctor said all these malaria drugs being sold are either fake, substandard or the parasites have developed resistance. I spent tens of thousands treating myself but good health is more valuable than silver and gold.

You should get yourself to a proper hospital and stop all these self medication before you drop dead. I speak from painful experience.

Let me have receipts and the hospital account details.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by pozehnani(f): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ishilove:

I'm going to send you something because I've been in exactly the same situation (minus the rotten part. GOD FORBID). I kept on doing tests upon tests, swallowing different kinds of Malaria and typhoid medicines but instead of getting better, I got worse. My urine turned red and I felt like a living dead. After many months of this nonsense, nobody told me to run 440 to a private clinic to get treated. It turns out I had 'resistant malaria' or whatever. The doctor said all these malaria drugs being sold are either fake, substandard or the parasites have developed resistance. I spent tens of thousands treating myself but good health is more valuable than silver and gold.

You should get yourself to a proper hospital and stop all these self medication before you drop dead. I speak from painful experience.

Let me have receipts and the hospital account details.

May the good Lord bless you for helping this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Ishilove: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:

May the good Lord bless you for helping this guy.
You think the OP is a guy?

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Goldenbrain: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ishilove:

not necessarily but I am certain the person is a liar.
from the first begging thread that was opened about her sister being stucked in one state after NYSC. you will be able to judge she is a liar.

i believe you have passed through NYSC, you should know NCCF family house members will always get help in any case of a corper being stranded.

secondly how does hafsat Adebisi becomes Ruth Nwaeze ? it beats me. the decision is all yours tho. But please big sister, don't forget to stop by my thread too. happy Sunday

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by pozehnani(f): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ishilove:

My dear, I don't really know. He sounds like a guy though.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by pozehnani(f): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by DenreleDave(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Sometime ago, I posted here that my sister who is an ex- corper was stuck in Ogun state where she did her service, that she has no transport fare to come back home, because she lost her money to something. Some people here were saying that I'm lying even when I said the money can be paid directly to the transport company and anyone there can comfirm. Nobody helped. She's still stuck there up till now because me I don't have anything to send to her. She's still in the NCCF family house, at Ikpokia LGA, Ogun state. I thought that this one that has to do with health issue that people will at least assist no matter how little.

Sorry to come in ma,

So she doesn't have av any family member to send her tfare from ogun state to Abuja...

This is so surprising oooo..

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by DenreleDave(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ishilove:

I'm going to send you something because I've been in exactly the same situation (minus the rotten part. GOD FORBID).

Why God forbid
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by DenreleDave(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:

Well,she said she can send hospital acct details, so that it will be credited in her favor?
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by pozehnani(f): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
DenreleDave:

Well,she said she can send hospital acct details, so that it will be credited in her favor?

Well??... It's up to him/her.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by DenreleDave(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
pozehnani:

Well??... It's up to him/her.

Ishilove, shebi na Abuja u dey na
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by pozehnani(f): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ishilove, shebi na Abuja u dey na

Am I ishi? Why are you mentioning me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is My Wife A User?? - Advice Please / Why Do Men Reduce Their Commitment After Wedding? / Sex And Marriage: Why Men Force It And Why Women Refuse It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.