Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. (11740 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / He's Hurting Because I'm Getting Married. / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Chapter1vs6(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mindlog:

Today is World Mental Health Day, pause to reassess the direction your life is taking as in self delusion, your mind convinces you that whatever tales you can weave others should see it as the truth.

And by the way when did you "change" tribe to bear Nwanze?

hahahahha this one off me patapata

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by mfm04622: 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Pavore9:
Who are you, Hafsat Adebisi or Ruth Nwanze?

I like the way you expose them

4 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Michelle55: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
boldx:

The speed at which you reply to messages here is disturbing. I can't imagine someone going for laboratory test and going to a pharmacy shop for treatment. Who does that in the 21st century?

I was having some serious doubts about your matter.
Thank you for also seeing the same thing I saw.. I'm now in observation mode.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Michelle55: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Pavore9:
Correct detective

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Pavore9:
Ruth. I just used the former as my moniker because I just love the name. I also make use of it because some people tend to corrupt my name, I stay at the Northern part of Nigeria, and I don't make use of my native name, only Ruth. So, sometimes I use the former which is easier relatable too. I can post my ATM card or anything that bears my name so that you can see that's my name.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hmmmm, na wa oo, even after uploading the receipts and test results some people are still doubting. Okay oo.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
So any thing or any name somebody bears on nairaland means that's the person's birth name? Hmmmm
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by GasAndOilTheory(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
suna na.
here you said it's suna (Islamic way of naming)
then in the same breath, you claim to be Ruth and an igbo.

you are under a cause

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by GasAndOilTheory(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Ruth. I just used the former as my moniker because I just love the name. I also make use of it because some people tend to corrupt my name, I stay at the Northern part of Nigeria, and I don't make use of my native name, only Ruth. So, sometimes I use the former which is easier relatable too. I can post my ATM card or anything that bears my name so that you can see that's my name.
for reference purpose
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by GasAndOilTheory(m): 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
That's my a/c details.
for reference purpose
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Mindlog: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
hafsatadebisi:

You are delusional. sad

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by boldx(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
All these explanations are not necessary once your identity is genuine. So many stories with K-leg. Sorry oh. I withdraw my interest in this case. Good luck Hafsat Adebisi/Ruth Nwanze.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by dingbang(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
The last time I tried helping in ingrate on nairaland, na me even still call to ask if the person don get the money and she said yes that she forgot to call..

If person like make he wan die for here.. Make he or she die. No be phone he dey take do Nairaland and subscription for data?

Mchew.

10 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hmmm, na wa oo. No wahala sha.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Lovinghauwa: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by boldx(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
Hmmm, na wa oo. No wahala sha.

Unserious tone spotted.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Floryangel8: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
The rapid response is definitely not coming from a decaying fellow. You've got answer for everyone, it shows a professional scammer. Try your luck another time this is bursted

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by thorpido(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Your story has so many twist and turns.
You stay in the north,your moniker na yoruba name and real name na Igbo.
You na wazobia?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by olasaad(f): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Thread close

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Openbusiness: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
These ones are receipt and test result for the second test.
Your name is Ruth Nwanze on the receipt but you opened a Nairaland account and used the name Hafsat Adebisi..... Then you said your bank account name is Ruth N, which I presume the N stands for Nwanze, which matches your receipt. So why are you now using Hafsat Adebisi as your moniker, is that your boyfriend name or what?

4 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Openbusiness:
Your name is Ruth Nwanze on the receipt but you opened a Nairaland account and used the name Hafsat Adebisi..... Then you said your bank account name is Ruth N, which I presume the N stands for Nwanze, which matches your receipt. So why are you now using Hafsat Adebisi as your moniker, is that your boyfriend name or what?
I just used the name as my moniker, it doesn't mean that it must be my birth name. I thought people use any thing or any name as moniker here. I post my ATM card bearing my name to show that it's my name and I'm the one bearing it.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
boldx:

Unserious tone spotted.
How please? I'm just feeling sad and tired that no one believes me, not even one person. I don't just know how to prove myself anymore.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Openbusiness: 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
hafsatadebisi:
I just used the name as my moniker, it doesn't mean that it must be my birth name. I thought people use any thing or any name as moniker here. I post my ATM card bearing my name to show that it's my name and I'm the one bearing it.
There's nothing wrong with you using a pseudonym and I don't have a problem with that. I was just curious that you're not one of those people who open pseudonym accounts using different tribe identities to cause tribal wars on Nairaland. And that's not the case here.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Are you male or female?
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Babawale01: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Guy I don't know how you came up with such touching story but honestly if this is all because of scam then I wish you all you posted here.

If you are genuine then you should prove yourself. Are you a male or female? Answer questions and come out clean if you really need help... Truth is not really hard. ..Person wey go help go help. Don't you know people do see through all dis things? You can't fool everyone.

Nobody dey OK but at least you should be truthful maybe, just maybe someone may reason with you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by Asquare84(m): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Someone that need help and is seriously ill will not be online replying messages and sending chat, I sense a scam

1 Like

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by pozehnani(f): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
I too know people just full here. Why not ignore if you don't feel like helping him. Fir all you know, it could be true but everyone is just saying all sorts.

I believe one thing. If someone uses faulshood to get money he has place a curse upon himself. So if you're led to give, do so. If not, leave him and stop all this detective wannabe stunts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by thorpido(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
pozehnani:
I too know people just full here. Why not ignore if you don't feel like helping him. Fir all you know, it could be true but everyone is just saying all sorts.

I believe one thing. If someone uses faulshood to get money he has place a curse upon himself. So if you're led to give, do so. If not, leave him and stop all this detective wannabe stunts.
You na Learner with a capital L.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
ChangedMan1999:
Are you male or female?
I'm female.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Asquare84:
Someone that need help and is seriously ill will not be online replying messages and sending chat, I sense a scam
No be for hand the thing hold me, na for another part of my body. It's not that I'm bedridden, it's the pain that I'm passing through. And it's not like the situation is getting better, rather it's getting worse. And you know it's something that has to do with pains, if not I for dey manage, but na the pains be the thing.
Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
What do y'all want though? For real. You asked for receipts, and test result, she don post am. She said send money directly to lab if you no trust her, una still dey wail, tor go to the lab go confirm if you dey Abuja, mba...na wa o. Granted, too many low lifers have done crazy shyt to discourage people from helping, but this one here has given you all you asked. If you wanna help, do so and if you strongly believe it's scam then move the phuck on. But judging the whole shyt on the basis of moniker, really people? My real name doesn't even look anything close to my moniker, so wtf?

Not holding brief for whoever it is, as I really don't give a phuck though. Just stating my own mind based on observation...3 pages ontop CSI grin

5 Likes

Re: Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive. by hafsatadebisi: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Please I'm ready to do whatever it is you people want me to do to prove myself, to show that I'm real and not lying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Choosing Between A Teenage Househelp And A 10 Year Old Househelp / Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners / Surrogate Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.