Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) (73422 Views)

ENDSARS Protest At CNN Center, Los Angeles, United States / What Is The Difference Between A Prostest And A Revolution? / Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by lexy2014: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2020
Vianna:
The bitter truth is 90% of the people protesting against SARS are actually Yahoo boys and criminals.

Really? How did u arrive at ur conclusion especially ur figure of 90%? Meanwhile, are SARS officers law abiding Nigerians or are they criminals?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by nairanaira12: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Gaining momentum and spreading like wild fire

But the unity of Nigeria still supercede the agenda of the few. Why is there no protest in the faraway North and the nearby SE?

Should Sars be reformed or it is the digitization of our society that needs to be totally reformed?

Nigerians have been harmed with all the necessary hardware and software needed for efficient web and application development over the years but they still have nothing to show for it. Disarm them by introducing them to modern-day agriculture.

And fulani herdsmen will come and eat up what they plant

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Harrynight(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2020
NIGERIANS be making me super proud grin

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Openbusiness: 11:09am On Oct 10, 2020
Can you guys see the kind of wonderful things that happen when we unite with unity of purpose? This is why the powers that be holding this country in bondage continue to heavily sponsor divide-and-conquer propagandas in the country through social media, especially in the South because the day we unite is the beginning of the end of their corruption empires in this country, and the beginning of self determination without war among ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by nairanaira12: 11:09am On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
SARS can't and will never be ended. Their demise will cause more harm than good.

What good have they done? Kindly mention

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by solonazzy: 11:09am On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
Or related to or benefit from yahoo boys.
The guilty are always afraid.
The people we are protesting against have seen reasons to sit down and think of a solution... D sad aspect it dat we have been here b4 with no resolution... So
Stop hiding on this faceless forum to throw such gibberish... Go on twitter let ur archaic reasoning be seen worldwide....even if they are all fraudsters , are they being persecuted the right way?.... Some ppl fought for democracy... If u dnt have an idea what it means, then u can as well just remain silent... "shoot am with only one bullet" as heard in one of d many videos, like wat is really wrong wit us as a ppl... Dis is nt an anti government protest... Its a protest for total restructuring of the unit fighting against the criminals... At dis rate in 20 years if nt curbed, sars would act like gods determining who lives and who dies instantly

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by ModestGal(f): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2020
Whenever Nigerians Unite. It brings tears to my face. I hope this protest don't stop and it begins to manifest in different forms, we do not just want endsars now, we want end corruption now as well
Nigerians are tired

I am tired

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by nakaman: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2020
We better also #END BUHARI
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Tony440: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:
angry

South West took the lead, South South followed.

People abroad are now following suit.

Our cowards from erosionland are however hiding under their beds wearing their wives' dresses
grin
were have you being all this why the south east have being fighting against police brutality and killings so because your ewedurian brother's who see Yahoo Yahoo as the only means of survival are the major target

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Brushstrokes20: 11:11am On Oct 10, 2020
Awesome!
#buharimustresign
Enough of nonsense!
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Focusmind: 11:11am On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:

But the unity of Nigeria still supercede the agenda of the few. Why is there no protest in the faraway North and the nearby SE?

Should Sars be reformed or it is the digitization of our society that needs to be totally reformed?

Nigerians have been harmed with all the necessary hardware and software needed for efficient web and application development over the years but they still have nothing to show for it. Disarm them by introducing them to modern-day agriculture.

I think people from SE are wise. FG is looking for an opportunity to unleash the Nigerian military on them. Believe me, if they should protest against SARS, IPOB and MASSOB would hijack it.

This will give the FG the reason to deploy massive force there. Let them just maintain. As for the North, if Jonathan was the president, they would have joined. But since it is PMB, any protest from Nigerians is a protest against Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by n3xt(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2020
Vianna:
The bitter truth is 90% of the people protesting against SARS are actually Yahoo boys and criminals.

Am I a Yahoo boy?

#EndSARS

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Softwhales(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2020
The pickers
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by DoubleEngine007: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2020
Karleb:

You know it's easy to say this when you are a girl and you don't have teenagers as kids.

#EndSARS
You dey mind the Virginia person.. Maybe she didn't see where Wike ,a governor said SARS are the Kidnappers in his state..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Yahksbiz(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2020
Lipscomb:
Untrained kiddo try and understand the use of emojis before mocking your ancestor on the public forum.

I see you are made populous. your aggression must be pass unto something, it was welcomed. try taking some chill pill, it works more than morning sex.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
SARS can't and will never be ended. Their demise will cause more harm than good.

I was thinking the same thing too.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by ModestGal(f): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2020
Focusmind:

I think people from SE are wise. FG is looking for an opportunity to unleash the Nigerian military on them. Believe me, if they should protest against SARS, IPOB and MASSOB would hijack it.

This will give the FG the reason to deploy massive force there. Let them just maintain. As for the North, if Jonathan was the president, they would have joined. But since it is PMB, any protest from Nigerians is a protest against Buhari.
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2020
Righteousness89
What is your take on this SARS brouhaha?
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by olahypes(m): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2020
A Must See »
#EndSARS: Olajibson, the upcoming star joins protest
HYPESLOADED.TOP
https://hypesloaded.top/art/endsars-olajibson-the-upcoming-star-joins-protest/15290/
#EndSARS: Olajibson, the
upcoming star joins protest
The popular international upcoming artist / blogger,
olajibson has ....

1 Share

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by pius4luv(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2020
Vianna:

What are you saying, I don’t pray that one of your family or friends should be harassed by this Sars that’s when you will understand what we are clamoring on ,Sars must be end and point of correction not every people protesting against sars are criminal ,do u want to tell me that falz , Tiwa , runtown, psqaure and Macaroni are criminal you don’t know what you are saying just keep your mouth shut

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Chris2863(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Shut up coward

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by nengibo: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:

You can always tell an abokey from a distance even without sosorobia

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by jrusky(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2020
I think its gradually getting hotter I love these. It will go world wide if Buhari like let him pretend as if he is not hearing the news before he would understand #EndSars# will turn #EndBuhari# the way Oman of Sudan was caught unaware.
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Yahksbiz(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2020
I know, especially when it was coming from your sugar daddy. he wasn't be rude on me because of petty joke a cracked. he must had taken too much of a doggy style to confused me for a dismay

saaphiere:
Don't you know that emoji is another way to express yourself?
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by wink2015(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2020
NIGERIA kids enjoying themselves in LA.

They do not feel the pain and hunger we feel here in Nigeria.

That does not mean there are no hardship in America.

But Nigeria own full plate remain.

HARDSHIP AND SUFFERING IS IN ABUNDANCE HERE IN NIGERIA.

You finish university, polytechnic, college of education you join the army of the unemployed.
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by selemempe: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:

repeating a lie doesn't make it true. There are protests in the SE

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by OiOi: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2020
there are not many but this is a great moral
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by JBoss25(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2020
Vianna:

Exactly
they haven't killed ur family member na why u dey talk like this
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2020
Yahksbiz:
I know, especially when it was coming from your sugar daddy. he wasn't be rude on me because of petty joke a cracked. he must had taken too much of a doggy style to confused me for a dismay

grin grin
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by greatID: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
Or related to or benefit from yahoo boys.
The guilty are always afraid.
mumu

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Roozzaay(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2020
These unfortunate souls that are saying people campaigning against SARS are either fraudsters or benefitting from fraudsters should please tell me an instance where SARS operatives arrest and charged to court a suspected internet fraudster, just one case..... I've never seen where armed robbers drag their victims to ATM post to withdraw for them. SARS are licensed and state owned armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by MajohBankz: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:

The north is subconsciously different in ethics and ideologies from the south. So blame them not if they don't join the protest.
Coming down south, it might seem that the southeast isn't physically involved in the protest unlike the ones massively done in other Southside simply for the reason that southeastern people are becoming More wiser as to how the FG channel their energy in public control. We might bear the larger grunt of federal might if we get involved like others. Other parts might get police control but the East would get army invasion. Then the other parts of the country as usual in unison would speak ill of our approach forgetting that we're fighting same cancer. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo / Four APC Leaders Assassinated In Rivers State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.