Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) (73431 Views)

ENDSARS Protest At CNN Center, Los Angeles, United States / What Is The Difference Between A Prostest And A Revolution? / Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Arry110:
idk but let it be done to those that feel that way, I can swear I’m not a yahoo boy but I’ve been harassed multiple times, people wey go force you do sign incriminating documents if you no give them money, even drop gun for your lap snap, experiencing them is really traumatizing
You know? Some people have never exprienced police harrasments, I have never been harassed though i wear my hair in braids, but i support the Endsars. And because i have not exprienced it is and should be the more reasons i support Endsars, that would prevent it from happening to me, infact, people that it has never happened to should support it more. Some people thinks that they are exempted because they have never being harrassed hence they are not in support of endars.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by easyboycom(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
[color=#990000][/color][s][/s]
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Jerryolumide(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
Anyone who wants SARS to end is either a criminal or benefiting from criminal activities.

As you dress, so shall you be addressed.
Dey try carry your brain along before you talk

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by guychidile: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
hmm,na waoo
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by noCAP(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
SoccerUSA:
You're mad!!!!!!!!!!
Nocap###
hehe, nocap at all
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
uuzba:

My father went to school on a type of scholarship in the 1940's here in Nigeria.
There was only 250 of them..
Food, uniform, books all free right here in Nigeria under the colonial government.
As a result, he and his school mates are unable to cheat or steal. Because they were all brought up and trained with sufficient quantity. And they even help each other.
Unfortunately, none of them joined politics to rule Nigeria. They were all pushed aside by military, coup and civil war which is the result of all the chaos and destruction in Nigeria.

As for me and the rest of Nigerians, we went to school after independence and all we have seen in Nigeria is lack of facilities, which makes people to cheat, steal ... We have been doing this from childhood, stealing and packaging. So it is impossible now for one to expect a typical Nigerian not to cheat and steal.
That is the training of 99.9999% of Nigerians.

I live a life of social conflict. And nobody on this site will ever agree with anything I say.
So unfortunate, a place where we see sorting for everything as a norm, the colonial government was better than this I swear.
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by sammysmiles(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Vianna:
The bitter truth is 90% of the people protesting against SARS are actually Yahoo boys and criminals.
Yes ooooo.... Someone who is not affiliated with criminal endeavors and yahoo will be definitely less concerned with this stuff.... I believe you are a Nigerian,,, I have not seen in this country where anything being protested about leads to positivity...
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hammyaladin:
do you think we don't have bigger problems here in the north? everyday most people don't sleep at night due to lack of security and personnels to protect citizens. just some days back a retired Air Force officer and a nursing mother where kidnapped in their homes, and their abductors are requesting for over thirty million.
well don't take my words for it, just come over and see for yourself..
I consider that fact. Here in Kaduna, such story ain't seldom. What am pointing at is, so called security molesting the right of individual just like the way SARS are doing, Hisbah is doing the same here .
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
SegFault:

Back to factory settings my brother. One useless fool would now come and call us racists, na to laff.
grin am telling you brother, God will help us.
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Alaga2222(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
See Swag protest...I can't wait to leave the shitpole called NIGERIA
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
SARS can't and will never be ended. Their demise will cause more harm than good.

Not surprised. Yung6ix a confirmed Yahooboy is also protesting against Sars, lmao.

Lemme categorise the kind of of people trending and protesting #Endsars.
CATEGORY 1
Genuine protesters: 10%

CATEGORY 2
Criminals and fraudsters: 50%

CATEGORY 3
Associates of fraudsters and their sympathisers: 30%

CATEGORY 4
Clout chasers/low budget activists: 10%.

1 Like

gaius01:

I consider that fact. Here in Kaduna, such story ain't seldom. What am pointing at is, so called security molesting the right of individual just like the way SARS are doing, Hisbah is doing the same here .
oh....quite true though...

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
SegFault:

The thing just dey tire person, after escaping online scanners one useless market woman would use the back of peak tin to package rice for you. Nigerians
grin grin grin imagine sense in wickness. Or cunny sense is always use in the wrong angle. grin
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hammyaladin:
oh....quite true though...
yes sir.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Myer(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
SARS can't and will never be ended. Their demise will cause more harm than good.

Even if it is not ended, a much needed reform must be effected.
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by smeag0l(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
You have a very myopic reasoning. Tell me any one time you've heard or read in the news that SARS arrested a criminal?
saaphiere:
Yes we benefit from SARS. SARS helps crop criminals from our society. With SARS around, we go to sleep with our two eyes closed. Those saying SARS should end are either criminals or benefit from criminal activities.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
gaius01:

grin grin grin imagine sense in wickness. Or cunny sense is always use in the wrong angle. grin
I swear, Bros beg make man do commot, since we cannot admit that we the people are a major part of Nigeria's problem, make man run.
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Ahmed4002(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
[quote author=gaius01 post=94796659][/quote]

Every region has its own problem. A Lagos girl can stand up and have a say in case of any incident.
But trust me a typical Hausa lady, would be terrified. Most of the snatch self are carried out inside Tricycle while operating your phone and sometimes a dagger is been shown on you.

It's really sad about security issues in our country.
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
Yes we benefit from SARS. SARS helps crop criminals from our society. With SARS around, we go to sleep with our two eyes closed. Those saying SARS should end are either criminals or benefit from criminal activities.
Because say dem never hold you ba, nsogbu a di ro cha cha. All we are waiting for is for you to be harassed one day, Mugu .

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Gaining momentum and spreading like wild fire

But the unity of Nigeria still supercede the agenda of the few. Why is there no protest in the faraway North and the nearby SE?

Should Sars be reformed or it is the digitization of our society that needs to be totally reformed?

Nigerians have been armed with all the necessary hardware and software needed for efficient web and application development over the years but they still have nothing to show for it. Disarm them by introducing them to modern-day agriculture.
Seems your moniker is paining you

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Lemmy123(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Gaining momentum and spreading like wild fire

But the unity of Nigeria still supercede the agenda of the few. Why is there no protest in the faraway North and the nearby SE?

Should Sars be reformed or it is the digitization of our society that needs to be totally reformed?

Nigerians have been armed with all the necessary hardware and software needed for efficient web and application development over the years but they still have nothing to show for it. Disarm them by introducing them to modern-day agriculture.
I don't remember being slow to comprehend but I'm not sure I understand you bro.... If you don't mind....
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by pandabet(m): 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
Anyone who wants SARS to end is either a criminal or benefiting from criminal activities.

u re benefiting fro dis SARS brutality dat y u support dem, dont worry e go reach ur turn but by den fear no go let u speak up because u don already Bleep up
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by medolab90(m): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:

How do we benefit from SARS? Where was SARS during the 1millionboys saga.....SARS has never been benefit to the society hence the SCRAP!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by haryomikun(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:

Stop looking for cheap popularity on Nairaland. Doesn’t really get you anywhere

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by haryomikun(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
?

Have nothing to show for what? Have you been living under a rock?! Don’t you see the numerous web dev companies springing up in Lekki and on the island especially?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by jantofubu(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Vianna:
The bitter truth is 90% of the people protesting against SARS are actually Yahoo boys and criminals.

If you, your papa or any of your relatives be sars...

Ogun kill una...

Was hushpuppy arrested at check point?

Leave efcc and Icpc for yahoo boys.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by haryomikun(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Vianna:
Shut up and stop bringing stupid statistics. Many youths want Sars to end because they’re dying. Sars attack everyone not just yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by haryomikun(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
jantofubu:

If you, your papa or any of your relatives be sars...

Ogun kill una...

Was hushpuppy arrested at check point?

Leave efcc and Icpc for yahoo boys.

She’s stupid jare

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by cray91(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
i see some stupid people commenting that "anyone who wants sars to end is a criminal" what a myopic mind set of people

do i still need to remind some people that you don't have to be a yahoo boy, criminal before being harassed by these criminal dressed in uniform carrying guns calls "sars"

Because of these sars people whenever i make money buying new clothes become a problem for me cuz i know i see no point in buying it cuz at the end of the day if i dress out i will still be harassed

even using out a good phone becomes a problem cuz you will still be harassed nonetheless,

cuz of fear of these forces staying indoor now became golden for every young boys cuz the fear of what they will face out is instilled in every mind

i prefer to be robbed by actual armed robbers than these sars people

i don't care about the aftermath of sars dissolution all i care for now is ENDSARS NOW. what ever comes after we face is and can' be as worse as what we've been experiencing so far

To use a good car, good things now a problem cuz of some agents of sars somewhere out there defining every success as being from proceeds of fraud of criminal

This has to end for real
saaphiere:
Nigerians in United States of America took to the streets of Los Angeles California to protest against SARS.

https://twitter.com/HG2films/status/1314701243546124289

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Annie001: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:

The bloods of all the people who have died in the hands of these people, will not make you survive this year

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by humilitypays(m): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Maybe this is an opportunity to beat the DPO of my village Police station for all the years of collecting bail from me for stealing just one goat, one fowl and 3 tubers of yam. I need to organize my village boys now now let's match to Ikirun Police station at Ipetumodu angry
Re: EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) by Emeraldfynest(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Vianna:
This is so true, I saw the video of the guys protesting against SARS in Ogbomoso today and I was just laughing inwardly, cos majority of them are Yahoo boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Four APC Leaders Assassinated In Rivers State. Graphic Photos / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo / Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.