Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode (38739 Views)

Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) / Alex Ikwechegh Mobbed By Residents In Bende, Abia (Photos) / Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by unrulykulture: 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
righteousness666:
don't use sorrow for sorrow illict wealth don't last

pls repent

JESUS IS LORD

Depend from your foolishness first

SARS ARE KILLERS

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by DelphiOracle(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
The Government should also address hunger. Some people are just using this #endsars protest to express their anger towards the government.

That Ogun state footballer Tiamiyu kazeem that was killed by sars officials was also a criminal abi??

What about Kolade Johnson?? Idiot.

Nor worry! E go touch your family soon.
is it now right for them to vandalize govt/public properties becos of #endsars?

Let's be reasonable.

If they want to express their anger because of the hunger in the land they start #endhunger.
Mind you no govt in this world can end hunger. They can only improve the condition of the people.
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
righteousness666:
that what I answered you pls repent

JESUS IS LORD

Jesus being Lord and repentance have nothing to do with d following questions:

Who are d "evil people sponsoring #endsarz"? Are SARS officers law abiding Nigerians?

In addition, what is d meaning of d acronym SARS and what is their mandate?
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Shawl001(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
MAGG0T:

Ya just the way innocent people have been sent to their early graves, just for those people selfish interest, sometimes u have to do de wrong stuffs for things to be right

Well,
Two wrongs cannot make a right.
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Saltzman00: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Holamilekan97:

Who's this girl??
a local hoe...been fuckkked frequently by a sars(real touts and armed robbers) operative...this bastard thinks she's has made sense in anyway...the pain of every family that has lost a relative to this sars madness would befall you a million folds...local hoe like u

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by ada9ja(f): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
efficiencie:

Agreed but ending SARS will be a statement. Police brutality in the US is nothing compared to policy brutality in Nigeria. In the US, if you comply with the police, you will get justice because the institutions are there to help the common man but here in Nigeria this is not the case. SARS has claimed lives for no reason. You only need to be sitting next to a criminal in a cab and automatically you are regarded as a criminal as well as if you do not part with huge sums of money to secure your release you are gunned down. Ending SARS will be a statement to the government that we are about END all anti-Nigerian influences within Nigeria. The government has repeatedly claimed they are reforming SARS but their wanton destruction has never abated... #ENDSARS, the anger is real and 100% justified.
Agreed
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Holamilekan97(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Saltzman00:
a local hoe...been fuckkked frequently by a sars(real touts and armed robbers) operative...this bastard thinks she's has made sense in anyway...the pain of every family that has lost a relative to this sars madness would befall you a million folds...local hoe like u

She been acting weird lately sad..
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by BillionPAGE(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Topgist360:
Here is a video clip of the vandalization of Imoru Police Station in Ijebu Ode from the ongoing #EndSARS protest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMjbOXZMg-E

The underlying anger and bitterness towards this Government are starting to surface and I can bet anyone that some "Powerful Section" are waiting for the opportunity to weaponise this campaign.
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
unrulykulture:

Depend from your foolishness first
SARS ARE KILLERS
see this miu miu ooo
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by engrchykae(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
Watch the video you'll see how criminals who want SARS to end tried stealing tyre from police vehicle parked in that station.

Only criminals and beneficial of crimes want SARS ended.
when a government oppresses the people to the extent that there is an uprising,every elements of the people will attack the government.
Now we need all the criminals we can get,infact protesters should storm prisons and release rugged criminals to shut down this evil government.
The people can handle the people afterwards
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by engrchykae(m): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bkayyy:
YOUTHS VS GOVERNMENT is the worst type of confrontation in the history of civilization.
This is not your regular government bodies like ASUU OR NLC vs The Government, this is the highly dreaded scenario (the youth uprising). Any country that experiences this type of confrontation always undergo major transformation.
Arab spring started this way (youth protest) which led to the death of Gaddafi.
French Revolution started this way.
Syrian war started this way.
What we are witnessing now is the natural course of event as Nigeria herself have lived below our expectations with no progress in sight. Revolution and big changes in Nigeria is underway
even great Britain couldn't win against the youths that sought for Independence,who come be sars?
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by engrchykae(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Why worry about sars alone when senators can be rounded up and thrown into River Niger?
These people have really dehumanized Nigerians.
Dino will flaunt our stolen Commonwealth right in our face.
It's time to change the status quo,these politicians weaponised poverty and hunger to get our votes in order to continue fostering hardship while they prepare their wards to continue from where they stopped.
Leaders build nations,politicians destroy nations.
The awolowos and azikiwes, Herbert Macaulays and Anthony enahoros built this nation,apc and pdp politicians destroyed it.
The politicians keep quiet as sars kill the electorate.
We must return the favor.
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Lovelive: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
She is really cute.
We shall do the needful.

How old is she now? Let me request her hand(s) in marriage for my handsome son in advance.Lol

Mydeeper:
Hi guys
My baby is contesting for jimpocutebaby2020 and she needs your votes to top the chart... Please help her win the contest..
Baby Akinola Zoe..
Just like her post and follow the page..
Thanks all

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGGQNavg3nt/?igshid=1ttrhp36m1kcl
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Foolishbuhari: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Coronavirus84:
There is curse in the land of this country, Sincerely am once a victim of SARS harassment but nevertheless I can't totally support the dissolution of this SARS in the society rather for the federal government to Reform SARS. Armed robbers and the criminal Yahoo boys are the people sponsoring this #ENDSARS matter so they can be free in the society.

I wish they killed you when you encountered them. Your brain would be better as fertilizer for the poached soil

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Coronavirus84: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

I wish they killed you when you encountered them. Your brain would be better as fertilizer for the poached soil
I don't talk to people with an empty skull. Please stay off me
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Clinton207: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
No guys ,it ought to be peaceful,let's keep it peaceful please. This is highly uncalled for pls

#EndSars
#ReformNPF.
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by ArmaniUhuru: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
ada9ja:

bros use ur head and think like a matured BEING.....there are police brutality all over the world especially in USA, FRANCE, MEXICO, SOUTH AFRICA, GHANA, SAUDI ARABIA, THAILAND etc... SARS is just a name given to a unit in the police....the police are made up of SARS, MOPOL etc...ending SARS is like buying monkey after selling your dog (if you know wht i mean), the behavior of SARS members are still going to be their behaviour even as a policeman....remember that SARS have much and better advantages than its disadvantages...so the best thing is to reform it with new order and objectives. Curing of headache doesn't require you to cut the head off......
remember that every organization in the world also have various bad eggs.....
what of if they end the name SARS and introduce another name but still the same stupid act from them....REFORM IS THE BEST

Are people not protesting against police brutality in those countries you mention? Why defend the barbarians that pose as sars officials. Talking about maturity! Do you think you are more mature than all the people that have come out to condemn the atrocities of the sars officials? Maturity kee you there.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Foolishbuhari: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Coronavirus84:

I don't talk to people with an empty skull. Please stay off me

Yeah your father's skull was very empty when he decided to plant you from his cursed loins and your mum when she belched you from her insides
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by ArchAngelos999: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
oga shut up, you have never been a victim

Coronavirus84:
There is curse in the land of this country, Sincerely am once a victim of SARS harassment but nevertheless I can't totally support the dissolution of this SARS in the society rather for the federal government to Reform SARS. Armed robbers and the criminal Yahoo boys are the people sponsoring this #ENDSARS matter so they can be free in the society.
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Coronavirus84: 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
ArchAngelos999:
oga shut up, you have never been a victim

Are you me? Am I you? Is you me? Me you I? Abeg shift one side jooor
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mydeeper:
Hi guys
My baby is contesting for jimpocutebaby2020 and she needs your votes to top the chart... Please help her win the contest..
Baby Akinola Zoe..
Just like her post and follow the page..
Thanks all

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGGQNavg3nt/?igshid=1ttrhp36m1kcl

On a post regarding a sensitive subject you decided to post your baby's pic for people to vote on social media?

Did you really think it through or you just don't give a damn?

What kind of generation of kids is this? So social media validation is more important than human lives being lost ? Or more important than change in the way your society is? Are you aware this is the environment your kid has been born into and will grow in...as well? And are you aware she may not be safe in the future if this police harassment and negligence of duty continues ?

Somebody give me a shoe!!! Scheisse!
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by EndYahoo: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Topgist360:
Here is a video clip of the vandalization of Imoru Police Station in Ijebu Ode from the ongoing #EndSARS protest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMjbOXZMg-E
Yahoo boys, thieves and kidnappers who will benefit when government ends SARS
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by asanwafo: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
The Government should also address hunger. Some people are just using this #endsars protest to express their anger towards the government.

That Ogun state footballer Tiamiyu kazeem that was killed by sars officials was also a criminal abi??

What about Kolade Johnson?? Idiot.

Nor worry! E go touch your family soon.
U calling someone E-diot, how do u kn ow those people u mentioned were not criminals? Is criminal written on people's faces?
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by ada9ja(f): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:

Are people not protesting against police brutality in those countries you mention? Why defend the barbarians that pose as sars officials. Talking about maturity! Do you think you are more mature than all the people that have come out to condemn the atrocities of the sars officials? Maturity kee you there.

If you know they protest in other country but non requested it should end....itiboribo kee u there
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Godbless3(m): 12:16am On Oct 11, 2020
Coronavirus84:

How many times have you see SARS suspect be parade in court compare to EFCC parading the same yahoo boys?
SARS are rogue agent and cult group who have escape and continue their criminal activities with uniforms.
SARS is not above the law but the custodians of the law.
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 11, 2020
phygo89:
If actually Nigeria is my father's land, they should give me my own portion of the land make I sell am.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" / FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent / Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.