Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode (38962 Views)

Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) / Alex Ikwechegh Mobbed By Residents In Bende, Abia (Photos) / Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Fatalveli(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
Only criminals and beneficial of crimes want SARS ended.
Mad woman. Na sars dey fvck you?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Niceiroko: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
. It's not true

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Fuckingmallam45(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is an act of immortality, if you want to protest, then do that peacefully, why all these barbaric acts? Why vandalizing a police station when they have Government office, can’t they go there to destroy everything? Compare to what our politicians had done for the past, SARS is just a play work ( ere omode )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by lexy2014: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:

Are SARS law abiding Nigerians or are they criminals? What is d meaning of d SARS acronym & what is their mandate?

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nothing is going to happen at the end of all these. Some persons actually think this will turn into a revolution? Lie lie... At most one month and life will return to normal. Watch and see.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Olayetan(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:

Until they harass you for dressing neatly inside your car...

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by LostAddict1: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
I hope this protest does not die down easily but continue until it sparks a chain of reaction for the much needed revolution. My earnest prayers is for the government to do nothing, and block their eras, so that the protests can escalate, and finally liberate the country.

#Nigeria must be liberated

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by guass(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nigerian Youths, Students and Ex-militants must learn to stone our CORRUPT POLITICIANS and SARS to death because they have STOLEN our FUTURE
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Nonso92(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
This isn't the way to endsars, all this vandalism is giving the govt more reason not to endsars

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lmfao
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Truthteller2020: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
You see why I am against ends sars?most of this protesters are criminals.. Reform sars not end sars..
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by tot(f): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:

This one must be a relative of SARS. Attention seeker. Yen yen yen typing rubbish everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by dvdlamb: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
I hope the people hailing them will come to their rescue when the police come for them
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Sheriman(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Buhari dey Kaduna dey watch parade

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Coronavirus1: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
E don red o for police head
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by JohnFrankling(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
you know wise.

9 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Olayetan:

Until they harass you for dressing neatly inside your car...

As you dress so shall you be addressed.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Royalfurnitures: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
That's not good of them, why take the law into their hands

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by stephcat: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
You are very stupid

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Truthteller2020: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
LostAddict1:
I hope this protest does not die down easily but continue until it sparks a chain of reaction for the much needed revolution. My earnest prayers is for the government to do nothing, and block their eras, so that the protests can escalate, and finally liberate the country.

#Nigeria must be liberated
Revolution I support,end sars I don't support anymore..This clip clearly shows that most of the protesters are criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by LostAddict1: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:

You are clearly jumping on all the threads related to this struggle to get noticed but don't worry I believe you or people close to you will soon receive their fair share of the brutality.

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Omoslim26: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:

So the women are also beneficial of crime ba?

if you are well informed with dis palarver you would recognize dat criminals have no problems with SARS it's just a thing of settlements

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by omooba969(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Baba Fela said;

“This uprising will bring out the beast in us”

You na senior citizen. smiley
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
tot:

This one must be a relative of SARS. Attention seeker.
You must be a relative of yahoo boys.

And you are not attention seeker for commenting?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by lexy2014: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
What's all these barbarism about #EndSARS protest!
It's now Crystal clear that criminals are those that want the total scrap of SARS.

#DoNotEndSARS
#ReformSARS

Are SARS law abiding Nigerians or are they criminals?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by eedimo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
I wish I had a word for you but words are only given to the wise.

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Onowu2020: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Every one is angry..not just for SARS but against this demonic government without direction.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by tot(f): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
[s]
saaphiere:
You must be a relative of yahoo boys.

And you are not attention seeker for commenting?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by lexy2014: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
Truthteller2020:
Revolution I support,end sars I don't support anymore..This clip clearly shows that most of the protesters are criminals.

Are SARS law abiding Nigerians or are they criminals?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by tot(f): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy1:
What's all these barbarism about #EndSARS protest!
It's now Crystal clear that criminals are those that want the total scrap of SARS.

#DoNotEndSARS
#ReformSARS
[/s]
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Olayetan(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
As you dress so shall you be addressed.

That isn't applied to the illiterate Sars we have.
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
LostAddict1:

You are clearly jumping on all the threads related to this struggle to get noticed but don't worry I believe you or people close to you will soon receive their fair share of the brutality.
I was noticed way before the EndSARS campaign.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan / Seyi Makinde Buys New Police Patrol Cars / Police Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Ogbomosho, Oyo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.