Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode (38723 Views)

Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) / Alex Ikwechegh Mobbed By Residents In Bende, Abia (Photos) / Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by rollandben(m): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
Coronavirus84:
There is curse in the land of this country, Sincerely am once a victim of SARS harassment but nevertheless I can't totally support the dissolution of this SARS in the society rather for the federal government to Reform SARS. Armed robbers and the criminal Yahoo boys are the people sponsoring this #ENDSARS matter so they can be free in the society.
Okay let's talk, how do you think SARS &POLICE could be reformed in a country like Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Marcopol0090: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
Coronavirus84:
There is curse in the land of this country, Sincerely am once a victim of SARS harassment but nevertheless I can't totally support the dissolution of this SARS in the society rather for the federal government to Reform SARS. Armed robbers and the criminal Yahoo boys are the people sponsoring this #ENDSARS matter so they can be free in the society.

Mumu how many yahoo boy SARS don arrested and prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by a4cube: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
Watch the video you'll see how criminals who want SARS to end tried stealing tyre from police vehicle parked in that station.

Only criminals and beneficial of crimes want SARS ended.
How can u steal a tyre that is not jacked up? I think you are a rogue SARS officer or one of your parents is.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
If the tyre was meant for burning, did they burn the station?

Seems you grew up and lived few blocks from banana island. don't you see burnt tryes on the road, who needs tyre to burn a building undecided gosh

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Goodman247: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
kingy1:
Nothing is going to happen at the end of all these. Some persons actually think this will turn into a revolution? Lie lie... At most one month and life will return to normal. Watch and see.
true word bro
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Gdskillful(m): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
WE ARE THE MONSTERS YOU MADE
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Goodman247: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nigeria is a shithole criminal country
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
LostAddict1:

You are clearly jumping on all the threads related to this struggle to get noticed but don't worry I believe you or people close to you will soon receive their fair share of the brutality.
She an attention seeker. I've been observing her for a while now

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Jack005(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
Watch the video you'll see how criminals who want SARS to end tried stealing tyre from police vehicle parked in that station.

Shameless blogger.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Princedapace(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Tonitelli:

Google is your friend.. you can check the circumstances under which tiamiyu was killed..no one says a footballer cannot be a criminal..and you said the lecturers were paraded by EFCC...these are the people with d mandate for cyber crimes,not SARS....how many Yahoo boys or fraudsters have you seen paraded by SARS?most times they collect huge sums from whoever they catch and still let them go.....it is not the job of SARS to go after cyber criminals..talk less of stopping people indiscriminately and going Tru their phones...

Well, police act also deals with fraud. Sorry! The best is to reform the mandate! Efcc work with police too.

We dont want sars banned for life. They can be reformed better while efcc and icpc face fraud. But completely banning sars becus of this is a No no. SARS has helped crack down some of the deadliest criminals in the country. They are rugged. I have seen sar work. They only became this ugly when almost every young man and woman became an internet fraudster in Nigeria. In fact, fraud became a full time job and something our young people could be proud of.

That also affected us generally in the international market where our IP became a threat and banned by many websites. So, while I support SARS to be stopped from phone searches and working on the roads. We need to do more to crack down the ever increasing rate of internet fraudsters.
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by lexy2014: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
Should a soldier not stop a robber from robbing because his job as a soldier doesn't include fighting robbery?

Does d mandate of SARS include looking for contraband goods? How did d SARS no that traders were carrying contraband? What happened to d contraband goods that they seized?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by LostAddict1: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
She an attention seeker. I've been observing her for a while now

She feeds off the attention, she gets here, and doesn't know when to call it quits on a sensitive matter like the #EndSars

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by omooba969(m): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
[s]
saaphiere:
Should a soldier not stop a robber from robbing because his job as a soldier doesn't include fighting robbery?
[/s]

The more you comment on this issue the more you look stupid.

You should be banned from using the internet coz u simply don't gerrit.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Respect55(m): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
They won't tell you what they did. Go and dig their past.
Just pray u don't fall victim. Greater people in police cell today have no knowledge of what they did.
Take care.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Afraid is catching me. sad
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by sylve11: 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:

Not true. cool

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by lexy2014: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Truthteller2020:
What's your problem?and who told you I was not part of the revolution? didn't you see where I mentioned that I support revolution?

I am complaining about people talking action the way they demlem fit?deem fit by distroying property?sorry man that's not needed action.. only a fool does that.

U are already loosing it. U can't keep ur emotions in check. A set of simple questions have made u erupt like a volcano. U say u supported revolution. Where were u when Sowore called for revolution? Did u join in d protests?

These are ur exact words:

"Have you asked why end sars is gathering more momentum than revolution? things are bad enough for revolution to take place in Nigeria,but people shut their ears to the call but embrace this end sars with immediate alacrity..See,many of this people are criminals that's the real truth..When electricity and fuel prices were increased for no reason and the government kept borrowing how many people did you see on the street?is that not enough reason to come out emas ?well,I am here wacthing, let's see how it turns out.."

Where is ur complain about destroying property in ur above comment?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by ipromise: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
MAGG0T:
Extend the brutality to their families..

Once u start butchering their children they'll pipe low.
....it seems ur brain � battery is low.. You are not an example of sensible and resourceful Nigerian youths..

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by LeitaP: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:

Can you imagine
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by VisioDirect: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Coronavirus84:

You must be crazy if you think is the job of SARS to arrest suspected yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by LeitaP: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
ipromise:
....it seems ur brain � battery is low.. You are not an example of sensible and resourceful Nigerian youths..

Those are the protesters.

I am beginning to think Army ought to drafted in before these rogues creates anarchy
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by engrelvis(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dis protest will only end in bloodshed because of thugs n opportunists.let do peaceful protest n nt give government legal ground to start clamping dem
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Chicastle: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
#endsars# isn't the only reason for this uproar we are witnessing today!

An hungry man is also an angry man

This is just the beginning!!!

Why did the Federal government allowed it to get to this stage

Is this Government governing from Jupiter

Federal what?
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Wizzyflexx: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
Coronavirus84:
So what is the sars doing to stop Yahoo boys??
They only collect bribe and allow the boys to leave.
It's when you don't have money for them that is where your problems begins.
Niqqa...all I can say is #endsars.
That's the fucckin message..stay blessed

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Essence20(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
They better #endsars before this protest skyrockets to another thing.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Pain(m): 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Baba Fela said;

“This uprising will bring out the beast in us”

PROPHETIC

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Oracleforce: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
Mydeeper:
Hi guys
My baby is contesting for jimpocutebaby2020 and she needs your votes to top the chart... Please help her win the contest..
Baby Akinola Zoe..
Just like her post and follow the page..
Thanks all

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGGQNavg3nt/?igshid=1ttrhp36m1kcl

Not the right forum for this post....you want to derail the comments
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
lexy2014:

Which nation is waging against d other in this SARS matter?
pls I don't need to start expantiating more
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Truthteller2020:
This your end time self..Is it only in Nigeria this your time is ending?
no it not only in Nigeria
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Shawl001(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
MAGG0T:
Extend the brutality to their families..

Once u start butchering their children they'll pipe low.

What has their family has to so with this...
Somehow, you're sounding like your moniker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" / Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” / Udom Emmanuel Buys SUVs For Royal Fathers In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.