Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,677 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode (38734 Views)

Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) / Alex Ikwechegh Mobbed By Residents In Bende, Abia (Photos) / Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by streetsoldier1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
Only criminals and beneficial of crimes want SARS ended.

When your family member is brutalised or killed , you will understand better. Perhaps when you got molested by these animal in human skin called SARS, you will understand fully.
We want good police, not the ones that Rob us and kill people they are meant to protect

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Exjoker(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
MAGG0T:
Extend the brutality to their families..

Once u start butchering their children they'll pipe low.
Midget brain!!! I just pray nemesis won't catch up with you one day...
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by LostAddict1: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Truthteller2020:
Revolution I support,end sars I don't support anymore..This clip clearly shows that most of the protesters are criminals.

The revolution won't just happen certain events need to fuel it, and this is one of them. Without massive public outcry like this we can never get the much needed revolution because the whole country needs to be united to achieve the revolution.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by lascopes(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Coronavirus84:
There is curse in the land of this country, Sincerely am once a victim of SARS harassment but nevertheless I can't totally support the dissolution of this SARS in the society rather for the federal government to Reform SARS. Armed robbers and the criminal Yahoo boys are the people sponsoring this #ENDSARS matter so they can be free in the society.

Wisdom far from you, if SARS don ever harass, you, you no go talk trash.... Sha no just quote me, shikena

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by n3xt(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Topgist360:
Here is a video clip of the vandalization of Imoru Police Station in Ijebu Ode from the ongoing #EndSARS protest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMjbOXZMg-E

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Coronavirus84:
There is curse in the land of this country, Sincerely am once a victim of SARS harassment but nevertheless I can't totally support the dissolution of this SARS in the society rather for the federal government to Reform SARS. Armed robbers and the criminal Yahoo boys are the people sponsoring this #ENDSARS matter so they can be free in the society.
you're very correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Akpuobi1: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Brings to mind "Monsters You Made" by Burna Boy

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by guru90: 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Na wetin useless SARS cause!!!!!
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by LostAddict1: 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
I was noticed way before the EndSARS campaign.

The old attention you were getting probably died, and it seems you are enjoying the new found attention, enjoy it while it lasts it won't be long before you become a victim of police brutality, and you would finally lend your voice to the struggle.

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by arantess: 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Coronavirus84:
you are either suffering from stockholm syndrome or something is wrong with you

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by moneyissweet(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Can you tell me the difference between this SARS officer and real armed robber.

Aunty wey mumu...May SARS accidental bullets fall on your small ass before December 20th.

saaphiere:

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Odunolumide(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Yellowba muslim hoodlums have turned this peaceful protest to thiefry

You be olosho na.Oloshi jatijati
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Onozboy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Coronavirus84:

Is either you are a Sars Officer or you papa na Sars
Is it the work of Sars to go after yahoo boys ?

Go work hard and stop been intimidated by yahoo boys

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by seanwilliam(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
This is an act of immortality, if you want to protest, then do that peacefully, why all these barbaric acts? Why vandalizing a police station when they have Government office, can’t they go there to destroy everything? [b]Compare to what our politicians[/b]had done for the past, SARS is just a play work ( ere omode )
if una no know wetin to talk u better shut up.. which government would openly point gun at u and kill u without fear of prosecution??

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by anochuko01(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
LostAddict1:
I hope this protest does not die down easily but continue until it sparks a chain of reaction for the much needed revolution. My earnest prayers is for the government to do nothing, and block their eras, so that the protests can escalate, and finally liberate the country.

#Nigeria must be liberated

north africa and the middle east havent settled since their so called uprising.
you want govt to do nothing
you want protest to escalate
how old are you

protest is good, as long as its not violent. coz at the end na still we masses go suffer am when hoodlums take over.
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Respect55(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
Watch the video you'll see how criminals who want SARS to end tried stealing tyre from police vehicle parked in that station.

Can u post this if ur brother is gunned down for wearing dreadlocks or tattoos?
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Omoslim26: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Truthteller2020:
Revolution I support,end sars I don't support anymore..This clip clearly shows that most of the protesters are criminals.

calling them Criminals is not so fair this are just peeps with aggrieved minds and frustrations dat have been left unattended to by the leaders at the helm of affairs

if Nigerian youths are to go by wat we have been constantly dished out by d govt Mali will be child play

as of 2017 the amount of money I pay to way bill my goods to Ghana Benin republic and Togo Is on a maximum increase of more dan 100% and you sey make we no vex

even though I don't support dis but this is a result of wat dis govt has planted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Realtalk20: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Baba Fela said;

“This uprising will bring out the beast in us”
Words in Marble
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by guass(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nigerian Youths, Students and Ex-militants must learn to stone our CORRUPT POLITICIANS and SARS because they have STOLEN our FUTURE

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by tonykel1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is the fallout of not aiding the masses with any form of palliative in the COVID-19 pandemic era. Palliatives were allegedly re-looted and Offices set ablaze to conceal the facts.
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by bada007(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Coronavirus84:
you are a fool for this statement,how many times has there been a robbery attack and you would see sars engage the robber because everyone is saying armed robbers are sponsoring them.sars that would arrive 1 hour late to a crime seen and start picking innocent youths and about the Yahoo boys sars is called anti robbery not anti corruption or anti fraud let them leave Yahoo boys to efcc

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by LostAddict1: 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
This is an act of immortality, if you want to protest, then do that peacefully, why all these barbaric acts? Why vandalizing a police station when they have Government office, can’t they go there to destroy everything? Compare to what our politicians had done for the past, SARS is just a play work ( ere omode )

There is a saying "na from noise, song dey start".

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by bada007(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
Watch the video you'll see how criminals who want SARS to end tried stealing tyre from police vehicle parked in that station.

I pray your family member get killed by sars then you would know the pain

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Adesina18111(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
How many have you butchered today?...lead and they follow u sir.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by goldtube(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kuku break the country, why is nothing happening in far north
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by guru90: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
moneyissweet:
Can you tell me the difference between this SARS officer and real armed robber.

Aunty wey mumu...May SARS accidental bullets fall on your small ass before December 20th.

Brother, Nothing de different................................... SARS is confirmed criminals in Nigeria.....

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Ezmans: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:

so some traders that SARS hijack there load on the road & they sell it off & treathend them with guns are criminals? If you have had any encounter with SARS you won't say this

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Omoslim26: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Yellowba muslim hoodlums have turned this peaceful protest to thiefry

Dis is not d right time to do dis una yoruba vs igbo and other forms of tribal bullcrap pls don't throw an open invitation to your crew before dis thread will be polluted with ipob dis afonja dat guoro dis aboki dat yoruba dis igbo dat

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by LostAddict1: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
anochuko01:

north africa and the middle east havent settled since their so called uprising.
you want govt to do nothing
you want protest to escalate
how old are you

protest is good, as long as its not violent. coz at the end na still we masses go suffer am when hoodlums take over.

North Africa and the Middle East were not protesting because governments bad policies, and a rotten security structure. No change can come easily and peacefully especially in Africa except the citizens fight for it.

I am a 5 year old child thank you for asking.

#Nigeria must be liberated
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by olahypes(m): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
A Must See :
DOWNLOAD » video »
Comedy Video Nedu – Am here For You
OLAHYPES.COM.NG
http://www.olahypes.com.ng/content-uploads/51371/comedy-video-nedu-%E2%80%93-am-here-for-you/
Popular Instagram comedian Nedu is back
with a new comedy skit titled ALHAJI
MUSA – AM HERE FOR YOU
See: Sola Allyson slams fans
Nedu Wazobia is a Nigerian on-air
personality, broadcast journalist, TV
presenter, actor, comedian and content
creator. He is famous for adding a unique
spin to his pidgin rendition of the daily
news on popular radio station Wazobia FM
94.1 Lagos..

1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by heendrix(m): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
There is anger in the land. Maybe Righteousness89 will have something to say about this and the Rapture

Lol grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Stella Oduah's Fraud At Enugu Airport" / FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent / Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.