Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode (38728 Views)

Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) / Alex Ikwechegh Mobbed By Residents In Bende, Abia (Photos) / Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by lexy2014: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
righteousness666:
pls I don't need to start expantiating more

Y can't u expantiate more?
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by MAGG0T(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Shawl001:

What has their family has to so with this...
Somehow, you're sounding like your moniker.

Ya just the way innocent people have been sent to their early graves, just for those people selfish interest, sometimes u have to do de wrong stuffs for things to be right
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by ThatFairGuy1: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
unrulykulture:

They've reformed it three times already mo.ron. I hope your family member is killed by the next reformed squad
Your father is a moro.n
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Psoul(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Warsaw never saw war until war saw Warsaw

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Truthteller2020: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
lexy2014:

U are already loosing it. U can't keep ur emotions in check. A set of simple questions have made u erupt like a volcano. U say u supported revolution. Where were u when Sowore called for revolution? Did u join in d protests?

These are ur exact words:

"Have you asked why end sars is gathering more momentum than revolution? things are bad enough for revolution to take place in Nigeria,but people shut their ears to the call but embrace this end sars with immediate alacrity..See,many of this people are criminals that's the real truth..When electricity and fuel prices were increased for no reason and the government kept borrowing how many people did you see on the street?is that not enough reason to come out emas ?well,I am here wacthing, let's see how it turns out.."

Where is ur complain about destroying property in ur above comment?
You were the one that talked about complaint not me, except when I replied..

Does it makes sense to you to keep asking were I was during revolution call by sowore despite my repeated post..Mr man,I have been brutalized by police in Lagos during the revolution now protest,I doubt if you have paid half the price I have paid to have a better Nigeria.. funny enough i am half Nigerian,l.If something bad happened to Nigeria today I have another country to call my home..
Mr man go out and protest if you deem it fit without destroying property, that's my message for your and this is my last reply to you.bye
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by maste: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Because the SARS operatives have become extortionists, rapists, kidnappers and murderers, trace them to their homes and destroy their families for the pain and sorrow these wicked criminals have caused so many families. Infact who ever is the overall boss should be dismissed from the police force.
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by idahme(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
saaphiere:
Watch the video you'll see how criminals who want SARS to end tried stealing tyre from police vehicle parked in that station.

Only criminals and beneficial of crimes want SARS ended.

I disagree, criminals are infintesimal when compared to law abiding citizens of any country on planet earth. If SARS had not deviated in their line of duty, the mass support the protesters are getting wouldn't be there in the first place. If you had been one of the victims of SARS brutality u wouldn't say "Only criminals and beneficiaries of crimes want SARS ended" what's the difference between armed robbers and SARS operatives? if I must answer this question I would say SARS is a public enterprise (turned private enterprise) while armed robbers has been a private enterprise ever since but their modulus operandi are thesame. Change in a system like ours is difficult to implement because of personal interest supperseding public interest which impedes societal development , it is pertinent we all put hands on deck to change this tide for the greater good of all, this can be done by living above board, been dedicated to the cause of your duty, shunning all things that is antithetical to the development of the country and objectively criticizing government for continuos improvement.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Psoul(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
When you keep saying one thing repeatedly and with all seriousness you heart can find, it starts manifesting in reality.

Nnamdi Kanu has bn saying that THE ZOO MUST FALL.
Is this the manifestation of that repeated statement?
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
lexy2014:

Y can't u expantiate more?
because your brain can't afford the. expenses
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by ArmaniUhuru: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Princedapace:

So, becus someone is a footballer, the person cant be a criminal? Recently, some lecturers were paraded by efcc for fraud. Them no be lecturers too? Abeg, calm down! This country where crime sells like hot cake.

What about kolade Johnson?

Nor worry! E go touch everybody. Wey your turn or the turn of your family members go reach, remember this your stupid post.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by lexy2014: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
righteousness666:
because your brain can't afford the. expenses

U are already getting emotional. I thought u a pastor? What expenses are u referring? Should expenses prevent u from preaching d gospel?
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
lexy2014:

U are already getting emotional. I thought u a pastor? What expenses are u referring? Should expenses prevent u from preaching d gospel?
OK then like look around the world now most of the news we are hearing are strange news from all over the globe which everything happening now has been said in the bible by JESUS him self that when he is coming the signs we would see are

1.false gospel
2.nations waging war against each other
3.earthquake
4.crime rates increased
5.people performing fake miracles in His name

as addition evil people sponsoring #endsarz which isn't alright
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by dozienels: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
It's suppose to be a peaceful protest na
Topgist360:
Here is a video clip of the vandalization of Imoru Police Station in Ijebu Ode from the ongoing #EndSARS protest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMjbOXZMg-E
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by lexy2014: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Truthteller2020:
You were the one that talked about complaint not me, except when I replied..

Does it makes sense to you to keep asking were I was during revolution call by sowore despite my repeated post..Mr man,I have been brutalized by police in Lagos during the revolution now protest,I doubt if you have paid half the price I have paid to have a better Nigeria.. funny enough i am half Nigerian,l.If something bad happened to Nigeria today I have another country to call my home..
Mr man go out and protest if you deem it fit without destroying property, that's my message for your and this is my last reply to you.bye

I didn't talk about ur complain. Ur entire comment that I quoted was a complain. It makes absolute sense asking where u were when Sowore called for revolution & if u participated. because if u can't account for your whereabouts during d period & if u are dilly dallying as to whether or not u heeded Sowores call, what right do u have in making this comment condemning others for d little they are doing? Where in ur message below did u mention anything about destroying property?

"Have you asked why end sars is gathering more momentum than revolution? things are bad enough for revolution to take place in Nigeria,but people shut their ears to the call but embrace this end sars with immediate alacrity..See,many of this people are criminals that's the real truth..When electricity and fuel prices were increased for no reason and the government kept borrowing how many people did you see on the street?is that not enough reason to come out emas ?well,I am here wacthing, let's see how it turns out.."

Weldone ooh "half Nigerian". What's my own if u are half, quarter or full nigerian? Are u d first?
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by lexy2014: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
righteousness666:
OK then like look around the world now most of the news we are hearing are strange news from all over the globe which everything happening now has been said in the bible by JESUS him self that when he is coming the signs we would see are

1.false gospel
2.nations waging war against each other
3.earthquake
4.crime rates increased
5.people performing fake miracles in His name

as addition evil people sponsoring #endsarz which isn't alright

According to u:

"as we all can see everything is a sign of end time as quoted in the bible it says "nation shall wage war against each other"
so am not surprised by the news".

And I asked u which nations are waging war against each other in this SARS matter? From ur responses above, I don't see how that answers d questions I asked.

Who are d "evil people sponsoring #endsarz"? Are SARS officers law abiding Nigerians?
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by djperoski2010(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
MAGG0T:
Extend the brutality to their families..
Once u start butchering their children they'll pipe low.
Brutaly said

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by obyrich(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
#endsars# isn't the only reason for this uproar we are witnessing today!

An hungry man is also an angry man

This is just the beginning!!!

Why did the Federal government allowed it to get to this stage

Is this Government governing from Jupiter
This is why wise parents send their children school. ASUU is on strike. Over 1 million youths are roaming the streets without jobs. This is a ready army in the hands of enemies of state to cause havoc.

Buhari and his team are more concerned about who wins election in Ondo than this looming danger. After all their children don't attend public schools.

Call off ASUU strike and see how this noise will die down.
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by obyrich(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bkayyy:
YOUTHS VS GOVERNMENT is the worst type of confrontation in the history of civilization.
This is not your regular government bodies like ASUU OR NLC vs The Government, this is the highly dreaded scenario (the youth uprising). Any country that experiences this type of confrontation always undergo major transformation.
Arab spring started this way (youth protest) which led to the death of Gaddafi.
French Revolution started this way.
Syrian war started this way.
What we are witnessing now is the natural course of event as Nigeria herself have lived below our expectations with no progress in sight. Revolution and big changes in Nigeria is underway
I saw this coming. Next thing is use of brutal force on the protesters. Then criminals will hijack it. Nigeria has many enemies both inside and outside. This includes many people in leadership positions.
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
lexy2014:

According to u:

"as we all can see everything is a sign of end time as quoted in the bible it says "nation shall wage war against each other"
so am not surprised by the news".

And I asked u which nations are waging war against each other in this SARS matter? From ur responses above, I don't see how that answers d questions I asked.

Who are d "evil people sponsoring #endsarz"? Are SARS officers law abiding Nigerians?
since there are assigned their duties i don't think they are evil if those yahoo guys do their money legitmatemly will anyone harass you ?no

if there don't do bad hairstyles will there be harrased? no

if there keep calm when a SARZ official ask for a search will there be harrased?no

making money illegitimately from where there didn't work which is absolutely wrong?most of the people they defraud in abroad can't those yahoo guys think of what will happen to the person after there collected all his money
some will run into debt

.some will be made home less e.t.c

so if any SARZ harass those numbscumbs I see it as nemesis catching up with them

so the protest they are making now is it for the minister to sponsor more cyber crime or what

most of this dudes protesting are just using it as a form of thuggery and nuisance in the community because birds if a feather flock together

so I urge you if you are on this path pls repent now before it too late

JESUS IS LORD AND SAVIOUR
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by ada9ja(f): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
The Government should also address hunger. Some people are just using this #endsars protest to express their anger towards the government.

That Ogun state footballer Tiamiyu kazeem that was killed by sars officials was also a criminal abi??

What about Kolade Johnson?? Idiot.

Nor worry! E go touch your family soon.

bros use ur head and think like a matured BEING.....there are police brutality all over the world especially in USA, FRANCE, MEXICO, SOUTH AFRICA, GHANA, SAUDI ARABIA, THAILAND etc... SARS is just a name given to a unit in the police....the police are made up of SARS, MOPOL etc...ending SARS is like buying monkey after selling your dog (if you know wht i mean), the behavior of SARS members are still going to be their behaviour even as a policeman....remember that SARS have much and better advantages than its disadvantages...so the best thing is to reform it with new order and objectives. Curing of headache doesn't require you to cut the head off......
remember that every organization in the world also have various bad eggs.....
what of if they end the name SARS and introduce another name but still the same stupid act from them....REFORM IS THE BEST
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Mrpojj(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Coronavirus84:
There is curse in the land of this country, Sincerely am once a victim of SARS harassment but nevertheless I can't totally support the dissolution of this SARS in the society rather for the federal government to Reform SARS. Armed robbers and the criminal Yahoo boys are the people sponsoring this #ENDSARS matter so they can be free in the society.

Nobody is sponsoring anything
People are always angry in this country
And this present administration has taken it to a tipping point
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by subcbouy: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
There is anger in the land. Maybe Righteousness89 will have something to say about this and the Rapture
hahaha Righteousness exalt a nation but corruption has become a reproach now.
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by lexy2014: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
righteousness666:
since there are assigned their duties i don't think they are evil if those yahoo guys do their money legitmatemly will anyone harass you ?no

if there keep calm when a SARZ official ask for a search will there be harrased?no

making money illegitimately from where there didn't work which is absolutely wrong?most of the people they defraud in abroad can't those yahoo guys think of what will happen to the person after there collected all his money
some will run into debt

so if any SARZ harass those numbscumbs I see it as nemesis catching up with them

so the protest they are making now is it for the minister to sponsor more cyber crime or what

most of this dudes protesting are just using it as a form of thuggery and nuisance in the community because birds if a feather flock together

It seems u didn't read d questions I asked. Or maybe u did but didn't understand:

In addition, what is d meaning of d acronym SARS and what is their mandate?
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by unrulykulture: 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Your father is a moro.n

Even if he is, thats not the issue. Your statement identifies you as one too. Oblivious Im.becile

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by efficiencie(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Coronavirus84:
There is curse in the land of this country, Sincerely am once a victim of SARS harassment but nevertheless I can't totally support the dissolution of this SARS in the society rather for the federal government to Reform SARS. Armed robbers and the criminal Yahoo boys are the people sponsoring this #ENDSARS matter so they can be free in the society.

No! SARS must end. SARS's killings and destruction cannot be reformed. How many fraudsters have SARS put behind bars? When fraudsters are caught they pay their way out and go back to their business. How has SARS stopped armed robbery? Robbers rob with so much confidence nowadays. Imagine robbers robbing for good 2 hours stretch. SARS will only show up in the crime scene when robbers have gone and they will find a way of arresting innocent passersby and label them armed robbers. With SARS on the streets anyone can be a victim. Will young boys go into fraud if they were well educated and have opportunities to leverage on towards building their future? First the government created a cesspit and called it a country then they create attack dogs to destroy those trying hard to survive in this cesspit. The anger is real and 100% justified. Nigerians have endured a lot...we have to let the president know we are tired of enduring and we want true governance...#ENDSARS is just the beginning. This is how we will end every issue troubling us in this country.
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by unrulykulture: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
righteousness666:

some will run into debt

Typical close minded bigotry of a bible thumping idiot.

I got harassed and extorted twice in Port Harcourt before I ever opened a laptop to scam and yes! I joined because I had already been punished for something I had not yet done. I knew it was because I was vulnerable to those more powerful than me so I vowed to make money by any means to lift myself from that spot.
First time my last money on me was 7k just sent to me for upkeep and they took 5k and flogged me like an animal. 2nd time it was 11k

But the native wear and big suit you wear insures you from the animals in black so feel free to be an oblivious idiot

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by efficiencie(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
ada9ja:

bros use ur head and think like a matured BEING.....there are police brutality all over the world especially in USA, FRANCE, MEXICO, SOUTH AFRICA, GHANA, SAUDI ARABIA, THAILAND etc... SARS is just a name given to a unit in the police....the police are made up of SARS, MOPOL etc...ending SARS is like buying monkey after selling your dog (if you know wht i mean), the behavior of SARS members are still going to be their behaviour even as a policeman....remember that SARS have much and better advantages than its disadvantages...so the best thing is to reform it with new order and objectives. Curing of headache doesn't require you to cut the head off......
remember that every organization in the world also have various bad eggs.....
what of if they end the name SARS and introduce another name but still the same stupid act from them....REFORM IS THE BEST

Agreed but ending SARS will be a statement. Police brutality in the US is nothing compared to policy brutality in Nigeria. In the US, if you comply with the police, you will get justice because the institutions are there to help the common man but here in Nigeria this is not the case. SARS has claimed lives for no reason. You only need to be sitting next to a criminal in a cab and automatically you are regarded as a criminal as well as if you do not part with huge sums of money to secure your release you are gunned down. Ending SARS will be a statement to the government that we are about END all anti-Nigerian influences within Nigeria. The government has repeatedly claimed they are reforming SARS but their wanton destruction has never abated... #ENDSARS, the anger is real and 100% justified.
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
obyrich:
This is why wise parents send their children school. ASUU is on strike. Over 1 million youths are roaming the streets without jobs. This is a ready army in the hands of enemies of state to cause havoc.

Buhari and his team are more concerned about who wins election in Ondo than this looming danger. After all their children don't attend public schools.

Call off ASUU strike and see how this noise will die down.
Too many things dey wrong

When they resume, won't they eat

Abi na parents wey just come out from lockdown go pay huge school fees+ feeding and rents

This government has alot on their plate
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by obyrich(m): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Too many things dey wrong

When they resume, won't they eat

Abi na parents wey just come out from lockdown go pay huge school fees+ feeding and rents

This government has alot on their plate
That is where government should channel their palliative if they are sincere.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by karkel(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
TimFisher2:
undecided

United Nigerian Youths!

United Nigerian Youths!!

United Nigerian Youths!!!

Fcvk APC! fcvk PDP!! Fcvk All Political Parties!!!

Fcvk DivideAndRuleStrategists!!!

Let’s Take our Country back from this Old senile wicked Politicians that has rendered us useless and made us worthless docile and weak

We all need a GREATER and a BEAUTIFUL Nigeria!

#EndSars

#TakeOurCountryBack

#OurOppersorsMustGoDown

#ShareThisMessage
When dislodge governors from the government house And the president from aso rock then I will know truely change have come
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
unrulykulture:

Typical close minded bigotry of a bible thumping idiot.

I got harassed and extorted twice in Port Harcourt before I ever opened a laptop to scam and yes! I joined because I had already been punished for something I had not yet done. I knew it was because I was vulnerable to those more powerful than me so I vowed to make money by any means to lift myself from that spot.
First time my last money on me was 7k just sent to me for upkeep and they took 5k and flogged me like an animal. 2nd time it was 11k

But the native wear and big suit you wear insures you from the animals in black so feel free to be an oblivious idiot
don't use sorrow for sorrow illict wealth don't last

pls repent

JESUS IS LORD
Re: EndSARS: Imoru Police Station Vandalized By Residents Of Ijebu Ode by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
lexy2014:

It seems u didn't read d questions I asked. Or maybe u did but didn't understand:

In addition, what is d meaning of d acronym SARS and what is their mandate?
that what I answered you pls repent

JESUS IS LORD

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release / Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House / Yusuf Buhari Looking Dapper At Zahra's Wedding Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.