Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Interested In A Serious Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interested In A Serious Relationship? (1723 Views)

Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her / Interested In Sugar Mummies? You Can Connect With Sugar Mummy Tricia - Sugarmumb / Most Ladies 'become Foolish' When You Tell Them You Are Interested. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In A Serious Relationship? by Dimmalilly(f): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hey guys, trust y'all are doing great?
Been around on this platform long enough to see the level of bashing/trolling that follows posts like mine. However, I am not deterred and it really took me a while to come up with the courage and guts to pull this through.
My name is Lilian. I'm in my early 30s from Imo State, recently based in Lagos, a christain. My height is about 5'4, Complexion- chocolate.Slim.
I am simple, calm n calculated. Easy going n goal oriented. I have a responsible job. An introvert, descent, yeah. Don’t worry, I’m not ugly grin

I am hoping to meet a great guy. And I wish to try here. Hopefully, we’ll get to know ourselves better.

Do you meet these criteria:
1. Responsible and hard working.
2. Gainfully working.
3.Simple and easy going not difficult.
4. Sincere and dignified.
5. Lively with good moral/family values.
6. At least presentable if not handsome... you get what I mean wink my height or above.
7. Conscientious if not God fearing.
8. Must be cautious of his health.
9. Age: 32-40years.
10. Genotype- AA

Of course there are more info about me. Send me a private message if you are interested in a serious relationship. Thanks cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by bmdthemix: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
call me
Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by dukeprince50: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
bmdthemix:
call me
ode send her message

9 Likes

Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by dukeprince50: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
op, chai, e remain small I for do qualify o. can ppl in their late 20's apply? by the way, u don't even have a profile pic @OP

3 Likes

Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by bmdthemix: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
ode send her message
mumu wetin b ur own fool
Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by dukeprince50: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
bmdthemix:
mumu wetin b ur own fool
i really wanted to answer u but let's not derail OP's thread

3 Likes

Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by bmdthemix: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
i really wanted to answer u but let's not derail OP's thread
plz do ITK
Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
grin,,,,, will you marry me,,,,?

Your picture first,,,,,,,,,,

You will feed me ,,,,,,wink

I'm so responsible and gentle grin

Though I'm really younger than you,,,grin

But yunno love don't care,,,,,,,,,,wink

I love you baby ,,,,tongue

3 Likes

Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
I nor fit cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by chinchonglee(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Haha!!!
I like ur courage tho!

I have a colleague who is interested in a girl like u and he meets all ur requirements but you av to tell me the kind of job you do.

Which one is "RESPONSIBLY EMPLOYED"

1 Like

Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by tobechi74: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dimmalilly:
Been around on this platform long enough to see the level of bashing/trolling that follows posts like mine. However, I am not deterred and it really took me a while to come up with the courage and guts to pull this through.
My name is Lilian. I'm in my early 30s from Imo State, recently based in Lagos, a christain. My height is about 5'4, Complexion- chocolate.Slim.
I am simple, calm n calculated. Easy going n goal oriented. I have a responsible job. An introvert, descent, yeah. Don’t worry, I’m not ugly grin

I am hoping to meet a great guy. And I wish to try here. Hopefully, we’ll get to know ourselves better.

2. Gainfully working.
6. At least presentable if not handsome... you get what I mean wink my height or above.
10. Genotype- AA

Of course there are more info about me. Send me a private message if you are interested in a serious relationship. Thanks cheesy

Are you mentally Fit to enter into any relationship

1 Like

Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by Goldenbrain: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by Skyfornia(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dimmalilly:

2. Gainfully working.
10. Genotype- AA

I met all requirements except number 10. I wish you luck dear.
Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by fabuloz1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dimmalilly:

2. Gainfully working.
10. Genotype- AA

I meet all your requirements except number 9.
I'm above 29 but less than 32. I wish you good luck!

1 Like

Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by MiamiePizza(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dimmalilly:
Hey guys,

2. Gainfully working.
10. Genotype- AA

Only you want a man with all this qualities, abeg na from this earth you wan get ham or from Jupiter?
E b like you go enter lab create this your man

4 Likes

Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by virginprincess(f): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
Op there is no man on nairaland that have the complete qualities you are looking for, so look elsewhere, i wish you good luck in your search.
Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by ProphetofOdin: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
I met all your requirements but I am based in Abuja and I don't do distant relationship, the last time I tried it stressed it hell out of me..

I wish you gud luck though.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by ProphetofOdin: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
I met all your requirements but I am based in Abuja and I don't do distant relationship, the last time I tried it stressed it hell out of me..

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone...
Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
The way people portray themselves on the internet is really not who they are in real life!

Wish you all luck grin
Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by adejumobi1451: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
moll, chai, e remain size I for do qualify o.
can ppl in their afternoon 20's application?
by the thing, u don't even have a stature flick @OP
Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by Fmghewzy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
bobokeshington:
RETIRED OLOSHO LOOKING FOR A MUMU GUY TO SETTLE DOWN WITH... WHEN YOUR MATE DEY MARRY, YOU WERE BUSY DISTRIBUTING YOUR PUNA FOR #1500... NOW, IT'S DAWN ON YOU! EVENING NEWSPAPER...

It is always good to be reasonable atimes,I
am beginningg to think this forum is filled with immature kids,even as at that kid use their brains and act mature.

But am pretty sure you are an adult,that simply fail to use his brains,next time think before typing.

7 Likes

Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by Kevsmart88(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Admire your courage..sent you a pm.
Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by Dimmalilly(f): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
op, chai, e remain small I for do qualify o.
can ppl in their late 20's apply?
by the way, u don't even have a profile pic @OP

cheesy No, thanks. Profile picture is not a problem.
Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by Dimmalilly(f): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fact1:
grin,,,,, will you marry me,,,,?

Your picture first,,,,,,,,,,

You will feed me ,,,,,,wink

I'm so responsible and gentle grin

Though I'm really younger than you,,,grin

But yunno love don't care,,,,,,,,,,wink

I love you baby ,,,,tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by Dimmalilly(f): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
chinchonglee:
Haha!!!
I like ur courage tho!

I have a colleague who is interested in a girl like u and he meets all ur requirements but you av to tell me the kind of job you do.

Which one is "RESPONSIBLY EMPLOYED"

Thanks.
I’ll tell you in private.

1 Like

Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by Dimmalilly(f): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
Skyfornia:

I met all requirements except number 10. I wish you luck dear.

Thanks.
Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by chinchonglee(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dimmalilly:

Thanks.
I’ll tell you in private.

Chat up.07039056517
Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by Dimmalilly(f): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
fabuloz1:

I meet all your requirements except number 9.
I'm above 29 but less than 32. I wish you good luck!

Thanks.
Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by Dimmalilly(f): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
MiamiePizza:

Only you want a man with all this qualities, abeg na from this earth you wan get ham or from Jupiter?
E b like you go enter lab create this your man

grin grin grin
Don’t be surprised that people like that exist.
Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by Dimmalilly(f): 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
virginprincess:
Op there is no man on nairaland that have the complete qualities you are looking for, so look elsewhere, i wish you good luck in your search.

Let’s see how it goes.
Thanks.
Re: Interested In A Serious Relationship? by Dimmalilly(f): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
ProphetofOdin:

By the way:
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.

Okayy
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? / Trust A Nigerian Girl At Your Own Risk / ........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.