Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ........ (1730 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Sickle Cell: Should I Lie To Him? / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

........ by ngoziwrites(f): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ........ by Lawlab249: 8:01am On Nov 01, 2021
Ok
Re: ........ by Homeboiy: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2021
Una first dey do am before nah
Re: ........ by ngoziwrites(f): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2021
Homeboiy:
Una first dey do am before nah

I don't. Never done such. That's why he gave me that advise. Told me I have been doing it wrongly.
Re: ........ by Homeboiy: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2021
ngoziwrites:

I don't. Never done such. That's why he gave me that advise. Told me I have been doing it wrongly.

Even the one that told me she was in a 6 years relationship

Still give me toto fûck

8 Likes

Re: ........ by Odoogu(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2021
That's no testing, it's lieing.

Complicated is a very serious word in nigeria today oo you come add relationship join.

Truth is, you are likely to attract the ones who will exploit that situation for their benefit. It's a complicated relationship you are claiming not life.

In my opinion, tell any guy you are single, not yet ready but willing to take it slow. If he shows commitment you will see it and if he doesn't it's gonna be obvious too.

NB: This doesn't guarantee that he won't chop clean mouth oo. So stay woke. Na y you no need lie.cheesycheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ........ by TeeGentle(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2021
Yeah
The unserious wan will leave u why the serious wan will stick to u like magnet
But just know dat many of them are pretenders

2 Likes

Re: ........ by JOACHINpedro: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2021
Lol... It might work or backfire sha. But ...

Tell me you're taken, I move
Tell me you're not interested, I move
Tell me you're not ready, I move
Tell me you'll think about i, I move
Tell me to check back later I move
And if you try tell me it's complicated, I fly away. This country is complication enough for a citizen like me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ........ by Barmmi(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2021
That might scare the guy away not all guys will opt to be a second choice in a relationship.
Just do you don't see a big deal in telling a guy you single.

2 Likes

Re: ........ by Davash222(m): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2021
How do guys condescend too low to ask a Nigerian girl out? There's nothing unique or significant about Nigerian girls , why stressing yourself?

Promise her lunch or dinner, that's all. Why going all these hurdles for same kpekus boys don smash tire?

6 Likes

Re: ........ by Anyahuruagu: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2021
Sister Ngozika my sister,

You see this relationship something no get manual o.

What works for Nneka and Adanna wont be same with what works for Bimbola and Ikaite.

I can confidently say 75% of guys wont like a lady whose is still attached someway with a guy, i mean who will stay for a lady who does not understand herself.

Again a guy can even stay serious with you until you take him china town, then after he eats from china kitchen he will vamooose.

Even if I will stay i will just reduce my tempo and watch you come for me.

Goodluck Nwanyi Oma.

4 Likes

Re: ........ by muheeb01(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2021
You don't need to lie to get whatever you want or need....what will be will be que sera sera

3 Likes

Re: ........ by FalseProphet1(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2021
There's no need to lie, just tell him you need time to concentrate on your goals and you guys can be friends for now.

Telling him you aren't single will only make him see you as a cheat, so if you end up dating him, he'll always have this feeling that since you cheated on your guy with him, you can most likely do the same with another guy.

Nigeria is complicated enough, don't try to complicate your life further by starting what you can't handle. Just be simple and open and he'll respect you for that.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: ........ by extol1(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2021
I can bet it with you that you will single until you reach your menopause.

1 Like

Re: ........ by Truvelisback(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2021
ngoziwrites:
I will make this short and simple. Recently I got an advice from an elder bro. He told me never to let a guy know that I am single because he would barely take me serious. He would lie and just want to take his own shots. He also said it's a good way to test if a guy is single and wants something serious.

So, he told me to tell anyone asking me out that I am in a very complicated relationship but I am looking to take things slow and I am open to starting something new soon but I shouldn't even focus on the part that I am looking to get into a relationship soon. He just said tell them you are in a complicated relationship.

He said the unserious ones would leave quickly. While those who may want something real would stick around.

So, guys, is this true?

If you truly want a girl and she tells you she is in a complicated relationship but you guys have this great chemistry and you can see that she is a woman of value, what will you do.

I met a guy recently, we been talking for a week and I plan to tell him I am in a complicated relationship to see if he keeps talking or backs out.
I will back off. Who likes complicated issues? However, if she is a woman of value, i might risk it. But i won't take the relationship serious until i see the reason(s) for taking her serious otherwise, i will just back off or friend zone her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ........ by Ussycool: 8:24am On Nov 01, 2021
It's unfair

1 Like

Re: ........ by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2021
What will be, will be. That's not what makes a man serious or determines a successful relationship.

Be yourself. If he takes you seriously, fine. If not, take a Walk. It's not worth the petty lies.

3 Likes

Re: ........ by Tobedated(m): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2021
So ngoziwrites wetin you don decide

1 Like

Re: ........ by Godada(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2021

Just tell your new catch that your brother said to tell him that you are in a supposed relationship to see if he would stick around.

That guys will not take you serious if you are single.

That they would take their share and vamoose.
Re: ........ by Queenserah26(f): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2021
Well said sir.

It is not advisable OP, it might not end well.

Anyahuruagu:
Sister Ngozika my sister,

You see this relationship something no get manual o.

What works for Nneka and Adanna wont be same with what works for Bimbola and Ikaite.

I can confidently say 75% of guys wont like a lady whose is still attached someway with a guy, i mean who will stay for a lady who does not understand herself.

Again a guy can even stay serious with you until you take him china town, then after he eats from china kitchen he will vamooose.

Even if I will stay i will just reduce my tempo and watch you come for me.

Goodluck Nwanyi Oma.

1 Like

Re: ........ by CheedyJ(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2021
All I know is, when it comes to humans generalization isn't really applicable..

1 Like

Re: ........ by tobechi74: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2021
There are numerous ways to test . That is the most amature way

1 Like

Re: ........ by uthlaw: 11:59am On Nov 01, 2021
since you guys are friends,just stick to that,with time you both understand the level...

1 Like

Re: ........ by Akinfolarin9: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Aunty it depends oo.i know some of my guys(unserious ones)that don't backdown if you tell them you are in a complicated relationship,thats even when they get gingered to knack and leave
As for me i only ask out when I'm serious but when you tell me no once i move

2 Likes

Re: ........ by meobizy(f): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Keep playing tricks until time flies you by.

1 Like

Re: ........ by Bigpapi: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
ngoziwrites:
I will make this short and simple. Recently I got an advice from an elder bro. He told me never to let a guy know that I am single because he would barely take me serious. He would lie and just want to take his own shots. He also said it's a good way to test if a guy is single and wants something serious.

So, he told me to tell anyone asking me out that I am in a very complicated relationship but I am looking to take things slow and I am open to starting something new soon but I shouldn't even focus on the part that I am looking to get into a relationship soon. He just said tell them you are in a complicated relationship.

He said the unserious ones would leave quickly. While those who may want something real would stick around.

So, guys, is this true?

If you truly want a girl and she tells you she is in a complicated relationship but you guys have this great chemistry and you can see that she is a woman of value, what will you do.

I met a guy recently, we been talking for a week and I plan to tell him I am in a complicated relationship to see if he keeps talking or backs out.

Before nko? Are you single...u this cheerful giver

1 Like

Re: ........ by Coivdgiveaway: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
No don't

1 Like

Re: ........ by Whazar(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
nah ur toto go suffer all the complications kontinue
Re: ........ by christlike31(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
I don't know.. For me..
I waited for a girl who I truly loved for 3 years when she told me she was dating

But lying is false pretence based from falsehood unhealthy
and profits nothing

So you have to turn it into the truth by dating me, and then tell him you're dating.
What ya say?

1 Like

Re: ........ by ngoziwrites(f): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bigpapi:

Before nko? Are you single...u this cheerful giver

Grow up. Even if no one can see your face, put on a robe of integrity, class and composure.

1 Like

Re: ........ by Drella(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
ngoziwrites:

So, guys, is this true?

As Nigeria take dey complicated reach,na girl wey dey complicated relationship guys go wait for?
Even serious guys will japa...
You can only do this if you're in your early 20s.Once you're getting to age 25-26....my sister, you're playing with Shiloh!

1 Like

Re: ........ by Drella(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:
How do guys condescend too low to ask a Nigerian girl out? There's nothing unique or significant about Nigerian girls , why stressing yourself?

Promise her lunch or dinner, that's all. Why going all these hurdles for same kpekus boys don smash tire?

Guy you don dey overdo am.No be cruise again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Says I Leave This House Else She Can't Visit Me / Am I Still A Virgin If I Masturbate? / Seun Osewa, I Can't Upload Any Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.