Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads (2081 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: SE Remains The Safest Region In Nigeria - Channels TV / I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders / Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by garfield1: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Edo shouldn't be talking even on issues like this. Edo land is contiguous to SW and Yorubas. I wonder wetin u go want go find for igbo backyard.

Study your map small boy. Edo state apart from sentiment is more like it us west and more of Yoruboid. Before you reach Akwaibom, someone in aba has gone there 5 to 7 times and come back. before you reach cross river someone in Ebonyi has gone there 9 to 10 times and be resting.

No too do pass yourself rather learn.

What is happening? I thought you never wanted ss in Biafra

1 Like

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
garfield1:

What is happening? I thought you never wanted ss in Biafra
You suppose to have known my stand and how my submission moves.
My comment was apt to the two....Don't misquote me biko.

2 Likes

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by valirex: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Edo shouldn't be talking even on issues like this. Edo land is contiguous to SW and Yorubas. I wonder wetin u go want go find for igbo backyard.

Study your map small boy. Edo state apart from sentiment is more like it us west and more of Yoruboid. Before you reach Akwaibom, someone in aba has gone there 5 to 7 times and come back. before you reach cross river someone in Ebonyi has gone there 9 to 10 times and be resting.

Foolish man when will you learn SS nor be SE if you not like am go hug the nearest transformer grin

3 Likes

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by valirex: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Decline:

If you're a SS it could be either you're from Edo or you don't leave in SS. Hope I'm right. Maybe you're one of the pseudo monikers that are bittered about the giant combination of SS and SE

SS nor be SE cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
valirex:

Foolish man when will you learn SS nor be SE if you not like am go hug the nearest transformer grin

No time to waste on Juvenile malapropism...Well I don't blame as an average Edo man who suppose shut sees ss as his escape but to make make is noise is ignorance taken too far.

3 Likes

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by valirex: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

No time to waste on Juvenile malapropism...Well I don't blame as an average Edo man who suppose shut sees ss as his escape but to make make is noise is ignorance taken too far.

Foolish man when will you learn SS nor be SE if you not like am go hug the nearest transformer cheesy

1 Like

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
valirex:

Foolish man when will you learn SS nor be SE if you not like am go hug the nearest transformer cheesy

Lol, Heeee

When you beat them, they will begin to misbehave.

Sorry...Ndo.

Lolzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by tutudesz: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Decline:

If you're a SS it could be either you're from Edo or you don't leave in SS. Hope I'm right. Maybe you're one of the pseudo monikers that are bittered about the giant combination of SS and SE
South South has no problem with South West or South South, so stop trying to paint a picture of Supporting one over another.
If south east personal issue with South West they should deal with it themselves and stop dragging South South into their personal issue.
If truly you are from Delta state you will never open your mouth to insult Edo people, because Edo people and Delta people are one and Delta fight is Edo fight.
If you grew up in warri undecided you should know that warri people hate anything Biafra and even Ipob can't operate here. So stop claiming warri boy undecided
South South has no issue with any other regions, what we want is to control our resources.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by valirex: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lol, Heeee

When you beat them, they will begin to misbehave.

Sorry...Ndo.

Lolzzzzz

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
tutudesz:

South South has no problem with South West or South South, so stop trying to paint a picture of Supporting one over another.
If south east personal issue with South West they should deal with it themselves and stop dragging South South into their personal issue.
If truly you are from Delta state you will never open your mouth to insult Edo people, because Edo people and Delta people are one and Delta fight is Edo fight.
If you grew up in warri undecided you should know that warri people hate anything Biafra and even Ipob can't operate here. So stop claiming warri boy undecided
South South has no issue with any other regions, what we want is to control our resources.

You are now imposing your belief in him but can't take his...Try and get pain reliever before retiring to bed.

Better sleep this night before bitterness go chop you raw..

2 Likes

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by tutudesz: 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You are now imposing your belief in him but can't take his...Try and get pain reliever before retiring to bed.

Better sleep this night before bitterness go chop you raw..

Like I said South East should battle South West themselves, without dragging South South into their self-centered war.
Your bitterness that South South is not supporting your childish fight against South West is giving sleep night undecided

3 Likes

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
tutudesz:

Like I said South East should battle South West themselves, without dragging South South into their self-centered war.
Your bitterness that South South is not supporting your childish fight against South West is giving sleep night undecided

This is just jibb jabber, nobody knows you and probably you typing from one bungalow like that...

If actually your noise here holds substance it will make sense but anything from bitter fellows ends in dustbin.

You have been noticed, now go and eat your food and sleep.

1 Like

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by Marine54(m): 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
helinues:
Attachee by force as usual
Shut up Typical Yaruba Muslim ! I am Akwa Ibomit. I am pro biafra!

2 Likes

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by tutudesz: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

This is just jibb jabber, nobody knows you and probably you typing from one bungalow like that...

If actually your noise here holds substance it will make sense but anything from bitter fellows ends in dustbin.

You have been noticed, now go and eat your food and sleep.
South South has no issue with South West and South East, so fight your personal battle yourself without dragging Niger Delta inside

4 Likes

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
What's the essence of this stupid thread at this critical moment that will change the history of this country? Why are you unfortunate for Christ's sake.

4 Likes

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by Obiobidgbo14: 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
valirex:

Are you aware that you are stupid how can you just decide to start posting useless threads up and down for your information South South will never be part of biafra and most especially Edo
Sorry,that is where your reasoning ends.

2 Likes

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
tutudesz:

South South has no issue with South West and South East, so fight your personal battle yourself with dragging Niger Delta inside

You have been noticed and heard. Go now and eat.

1 Like

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by tutudesz: 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You have been noticed and heard. Go now and eat.
You keep quoting food undecided You don chop since morning
Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
tutudesz:
You keep quoting food undecided You don chop since morning
Should I feed you?

1 Like

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by valirex: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Obiobidgbo14:

Sorry,that is where your reasoning ends.

Mumu dey disguise cheesy
Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by tutudesz: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Should I feed you?

Guy you very funny grin But on a serious note, are you not tired of South East vs South South vs South West undecided the 3 regions are underdeveloped, even with the massive human and materials resources available. Yet we are fighting among ourselves we will join this or that
Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
tutudesz:

Guy you very funny grin But on a serious note, are you not tired of South East vs South South vs South West undecided the 3 regions are underdeveloped, even with the massive human and materials resources available. Yet we are fighting among ourselves we will join this or that

Hmmmm

Now you are talking...grin

1 Like

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by theophilusj31(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
another Igbo man who don't have sense,
Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by tutudesz: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Hmmmm

Now you are talking...grin
Serioiously if everywhere is developed and things are moving fine, I doubt if anybody would be interested in who is SS or SE or SW. Both we all feel that the reason my region is not developing is because of another, instead of looking at our leaders.
Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by awgumayor: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
helinues:
worry more about the endless war in your region when the imaginable happens.

1 Like

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by ednut1(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lol. SS would rather be on their own lol.

1 Like

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by awgumayor: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
tutudesz:

South South has no issue with South West and South East, so fight your personal battle yourself with dragging Niger Delta inside
In today Nigeria, the geopolitical names south south covered different groups and opinions, but in the post Nigeria it will be every man for himself. If you say " we ss" someone will ask you " you and who, please speak for your tribe."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by tutudesz: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
awgumayor:
In today Nigeria, the geopolitical names south south covered different groups and opinions, but in the post Nigeria it will be every man for himself. If you say " we ss" someone will ask you " you and who, please speak for your tribe."
Is any ethnic group in South South fighting South East or South West We(SS) are in support of both region. Whether you are comfortable with "We SS" doesn't change SS position on SE or SW.

2 Likes

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by Notasyouthink: 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2020
Decline:
Its no longer news that people from other side of the country have been consistently using pseudo monikers and or sponsoring divisible threads against SS and SE. But let me reassure you that your tactics is a failed one on arrival. They open threads instigating SS against their brothers in SS.. The SS and SE are bonded by blood and propaganda can not separate it.

ABOUT ME.
I'm an in indigene of Utagba Ogbe, Kwale in Ndokwa west local government area of Delta state. By God's grace I have spent most part of my life across the SS states except Edo. I grew up in both Effurun/Warri and also in Delta North, I will authoritatively tell you that close to 80% of people SS support the SE in their struggle and the other 20% are still in doubt if Biafra is achievable but they have their mind in it. As for Delta its a full support for SE except some few Lagos born

RIVERS STATE:
In River state almost everyone expect the few strangers from other side of the country support the SE in the struggle for actualization of Biafra. I ones did a project in Khana and Gokana LGA that lasted for 18months. During this period i discovered that almost everyone their support SE, even though they still have some reservations which is normal.

CROSS RIVERS STATE.
During my days with first bank in calabar, I came to realise that an average Cross-Riverians like the Igbo man and the SE in general. In my interaction with my friends and friends of friends in Cross River, I found out that vast minority support SE for Biafra while some other have not heard of the struggle. But they want the SE.

AKWA IBOM .
If you come to Rivers state or have stayed in Akwa Ibom you will understand that the Akwa-Ibomites support the SE and Biafra struggle more than some part of the SE. Every SS will support SE.

BAY ELSA
We have seen the lives of Asari and the rest ijaws supporting Nnamdi KANU and the continues alignment between avengers and the SE.

In all no sane SS persons will refuse merging with the SE. The SS will choose the SE first before any other region or tribe in Nigeria. Please my fellow brothers of SS and SE always ignore any miscreant instigating division among us. Pardon my typos and grammatical blunders
Igboid I hope you're following.
Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by Notasyouthink: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
SS does not need Biafra and definitely does not need Nigeria.

Is it hard for each region to survive alone without the SS?

I think you all need SS because of oil.

Parasites everywhere. Make SS dey careful abeg.

Every Mallam should have his own kettle for abolutional purpose.

SS doesn't need you all
Trash!

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by Notasyouthink: 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
helinues:
you're the real attachee by force.

Re: SS/SE Remains One Indivisible Regions Despite Sponsored & Pseudo Threads by Notasyouthink: 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Let me start with you.

Did you read where he clearly stated that he is from utagba-ogbe kwale?

Yoruba man no go do pass yourself or better still ask question before commenting.
helinues is the real attaché by force.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!!fulani Herdsmen Kill Husband And Wife, Afikpo Ebonyi State. / Pictures: Billionaire Olu Okeowo Was Right About Thugs Taking Over South West / Proof That Abba Kyari Is Not Sincere With His Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.