Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest (86614 Views)

President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure / President Buhari Joins Ramadan Tafsir, Prays For Peace And Justice / President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by AyDripper1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Epstein:
Publicity stunt........let them go on the streets!
dey think they're wise ago sabi am
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by mamaafrik(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
idiara pikins,they should upload the pictures of themselves on the street ,let them come to mary land and join us tomorrow,tjey have started lying and deceiving us like them mumu fathers
Eni kuure
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Lewisalexander(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..
Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well

Oga precher. For ur mind you made a point, abi? U be real okoro

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Epstein:
So they can be held hostage until #ENDSARS request is granted angry

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Epstein:
if she come out, same police will still excourt her out and in. Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Almunjid(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
So this protest don turn wetin dem dey use chase clout now?
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by slaypapa: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
I came here to see their picture on the street but seen none. *walks out of thread* tongue
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Muftimenk: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Good
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by achymmania: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Badagry people dull no be small oooo. No be this kind opportunity dem suppose take end all the useless checkpoints wey they dem side. The last time to went to Badagry, there was like 15 to 20 checkpoints from Agbara to Badagry. All they do is to collect money from motorist by force. #badagryneedstospeakupnow #endsars #endeextortions

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by SifonAbasi(f): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
SARS must end.
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Faithful007: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..

After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well
name one yahoo boy, that has hijacked the protest. If you pass judgment on people by mere looking at them, then you and sars are one.
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Nackzy: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
That's Nice
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by SilentBang(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
[s]
buygala:

IGP X-Squad

[/s]

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by BBNaija2: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
#ENDSARS : Naira Marley finally reveals why he didn’t protest!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for latest Celebrity Gists and Hot News Updates...

Watch Video Clip Below ⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHFBSgkGEec
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Snaagg(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

IGP X-Squad

God punish you for this stupiid comment.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by 4tomandchi: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
It will be more easy for them to tell their PAPA to issue an executive order in that regards than posting on social media.

YEYE PIKINS
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by ChristoBam: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

IGP X-Squad

All these dumb old heads sef.

How is this about Yahoo boys?

Your life is not safe as a Nigerian youths regardless of whatever profession you are involved in.

People are killed everyday by these monsters, only very few of them make it to the news. The so called yahoo boys no get issue with SARS cuz they're experienced in dealing with them. All they have to do is settle them.

When Youths cry for the progress of Nigeria in one direction, you old fools look for ways to drag us back.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Kholar211: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Trojan horse. Do not accept it.

I repeat,

Do no accept it!
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by 02Kebreal(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
We shouldn't be happy, they both knows where to channel their grievances to.
They knows their Dad's are the ones holding us hostage in this country.
The bulk stops on their desks.
This is purely eye service.
I refused to be cajoled.
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by OrluFemmeKing(f): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2020

Like are we a joke to them or what?
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by DEROXMAN: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
Tell your dad or if you dey protest wetin we go do
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by muykem: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
I also stand with Nigeria @endsars. But officially, we can't end sars but reform it for better performance.
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Snaagg(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

Don't be stupid..

Counter my argument with a valid argument or na that same SARS go kill your Mama sad

Oloshi

I don't argue with fools. Oponu!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by inioluwaDaniels(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
The next protest is coming to Aso rock.Nigerians are vexing now
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by oluwasegun007(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Just enter your papa room and speak the truth to him.
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Incandescent(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Simply talk to your dad.
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by buygala(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
ChristoBam:

All these dumb old heads sef.

How is this about Yahoo boys?

Your life is not safe as a Nigerian youths regardless of whatever profession you are involved in.

People are killed everyday by these monsters, only very few of them make it to the news. The so called yahoo boys no get issue with SARS cuz they're experienced in dealing with them. All they have to do is settle them.

When Youths cry for the progress of Nigeria in one direction, you old fools look for ways to drag us back.

Oya protest to end the Nigerian Army as well, since every organization whose officials harass Nigerians should be ended grin

And no....i am not old...i might even be younger than you are grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) / FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.