Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest (86605 Views)

President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure / President Buhari Joins Ramadan Tafsir, Prays For Peace And Justice / President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Draggun(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..

After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..

Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well

Get your facts right before spewing rubbish on a public forum like Nairaland. The boy was killed by an ex soldier who was dismissed for unruly behaviors. He wasn't an active military personnel when he carried out such heinous crime.
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by TA4TA4: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQCjy001Z4Y

Make she first protest over her dad's governance
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Omoslim26: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ok

she think se na childs play we dey do for here by d time wey we carry dis matter reach the 3gates of Aso rock

Their eyes go clear
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by ChristoBam: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

Don't be stupid..

Counter my argument with a valid argument or na that same SARS go kill your Mama sad

Oloshi

STFU!!

If you know the pain people go through because of these animals, you won't be talking trash here.

You expect him to argue with you logically? After saying such a senseless thing like you just said?
You think the celebrities sleeping overnight on the streets are doing it just for clout or jokes?
You know how many people have lost their loved ones in the hands of these animals?
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by ElValiente(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Audio protest.
Mr macaroni: odogwu
Burna Small boy: Audiogwu

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by buygala(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Draggun:

Get your facts right before spewing rubbish on a public forum like Nairaland. The boy was killed by an ex soldier who was dismissed for unruly behaviors. He wasn't an active military personnel when he carried out such heinous crime.

And you know all the SARS officers who harass Nigerians were in active duty while doing so?

And what do you have to say about the Taraba Kidnapper issue?...or those ones were dismissed soldiers too?
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by chinedu234(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Akuko uwa
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by kabanayol9(m): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
I thought i would see the both of them on the streets joining the protesters...
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by talktrue1234: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
They are turning this movement into a political nonsensity
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by buygala(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
ChristoBam:

STFU!!

If you know the pain people go through because of these animals, you won't be talking trash here.

You expect him to argue with you logically? After saying such a senseless thing like you just said?
You think the celebrities sleeping overnight on the streets are doing it just for clout or jokes?
You know how many people have lost their loved ones in the hands of these animals?

Kindly shut up and also protest for #EndNigerianArmy, since they are also in the habit of arresting civilians grin

Abi you dey fear Army? grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by ChristoBam: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

Oya protest to end the Nigerian Army as well, since every organization whose officials harass Nigerians should be ended grin

And no....i am not old...i might even be younger than you are grin
I

Seriously you are very dumb and sadly you think you're making a good point.

Putting Nigerian Army and SARS in the same pedestal. And who are you to telling Nigerians what struggle to face??

You are old!! Either that or you're not a Nigerian. Simple!!

I don't even live in Nigeria most times. But I know what I've faced from these bastards.
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Draggun(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

And you know all the SARS officers who harass Nigerians were in active duty while doing so?

And what do you have to say about the Taraba Kidnapper issue?...or those ones were dismissed soldiers too?

Bros, I am not justifying the sinful atrocities of the men in black and their cohorts. I quoted you to clarify you on the Imo boy's killing, I've had my own ugly experience with these devils that claim to be protecting us. Together, we should join hands and #SAYNOTOPOLICEBRUTALITY. #ENDSARS.
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Epstein:
Publicity stunt........let them go on the streets!
Egg xactly
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Obamaofusa: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Next news: Buhari joins EndSars protest.
Who is deceiving who?
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by buygala(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
ChristoBam:
I

Seriously you are very dumb and sadly you think you're making a good point.

Putting Nigerian Army and SARS in the same pedestal. And who are you to telling Nigerians what struggle to face??

You are old!! Either that or you're not a Nigerian. Simple!!

I don't even live in Nigeria most times. But I know what I've faced from these bastards.

Since I am dumb Sir, provide a superior argument to show me how stupid i am smiley

Mr Einstein, I greet you Sir smiley
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by ChristoBam: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

Kindly shut up and also protest for #EndNigerianArmy, since they are also in the habit of arresting civilians grin

Abi you dey fear Army? grin

Better to just avoid your mentions.

You're one of those depressed fools looking for attention on the internet.
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Baamm(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
Honestly she has always been the vocal one. Especially if it pro-citizen...has Yusuf ever said anything. The boy act like he doesn’t even exist
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Brushstrokes20: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
Cool! That's the spirit... #solidarity
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Guyman02: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Where is Lauretta Onochie, the children of the people she thinks she was defending have joined in solidarity. It's like she is getting herself intoxicated with palmwine in the neighbourhood

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by MemoriesAndMe: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Epstein:
Make boys kidnap them ba?
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by WhizdomXX(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Epstein:
You've spoken my mind finish. Nonsense hypos!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by moneyissweet(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
abi o

NaijaMutant:
There's no need for a protest.

Just tell your deaf father to end up ge damn SARS undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by KushLyon(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..

After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well
Ehn, make we #EndSars first, army go collect their own later. We should first start from somewhere
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Twitter end sarz........ undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by buygala(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Draggun:

Bros, I am not justifying the sinful atrocities of the men in black and their cohorts. I quoted you to clarify you on the Imo boy's killing, I've had my own ugly experience with these devils that claim to be protecting us. Together, we should join hands and #SAYNOTOPOLICEBRUTALITY. #ENDSARS.

Whatever...

Did you truly expect the Nigerian Army to agree that the soldier who killed that Imo boy was active and on duty...They did rudimentary damage control by disowning him grin

Or where did the soldier get the Army Hilux with which the boy was kidnapped?

Last i checked, dem no dey sell Soldier Hilux for Elizade
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Franktom247(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hypocrisy&Clout at its peak until them comot food for una papa dem mouth una go know ko oshi kuro ni waju mi joor
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
You started your point but along the line you garnished it with a little of undiluted stupidity. Get your facts right before saying what you don't know cos you are in a so-called faceless forum.
The so-called kidnappers you mentioned weren't soldiers; they were bunch of hooligans along with one Dismissed soldier.
buygala:

IGP X-Squad

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
no be to join only, tell you papa...talk to him
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by UbongCR7(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Weyrey dey disguise
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by pumpingr(m): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Exodora: 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
austinvsb:
SARS is an absolute menace! I remember that year for OAU. If you no sabi their boss for sabo and dey drive car or carry lappy for bag, na yawa.

I think a vast majority of youths have had some sort of bad experience with them.
You don't mean it.Somebody here once said sars brutality is only in south-E

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) / FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.