Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest (86589 Views)

President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure / President Buhari Joins Ramadan Tafsir, Prays For Peace And Justice / President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by kristorov(m): 6:32am On Oct 11, 2020
they should mobilize a protest in Aso villa
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Jdbrasco2: 6:32am On Oct 11, 2020
Epstein:
Publicity stunt........let them go on the streets!
Commendable, I know their parents won't like it. This govt. have ruined this country kpatakpata. Its best the government goes away cos a lot of things needs to be fixed and they don't have the capacity to do that.
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by somehow: 6:34am On Oct 11, 2020
chinjo:
This is just to divert attention. In case you don't know, the bulk stops on your dad's table.

No, it stops at the IGP's table and at the most the lawmakers.

The police was created by law and by law can their activities be modified.

Not by fiat since you are not in a military system of goverment.
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Ustec: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2020
ovation88:
Kudos for doing what''s RIGHT
Anybody's action or statement is a reflection of their MINDSET, if you mindset is wicked and heartless you will literally act that way,
If you mindset is unproductive it will show in your decisions.
Any Nigerian not supporting this #EndSARZ and #policebrutality protest is reflecting the state of their mind. Their mindset is EVIL and HEARTLESS, how can you see something very evil, again and again and ignore. Still looking for ways to justify it.
#Endsars and #Endpolicebratality are two different thing, only a thief like you will ask the government to end the special anti robbery squad unit of a country's police force.
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by ofiko123(m): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2020
chinjo:
This is just to divert attention. In case you don't know, the bulk stops on your dad's table.

Abi, maybe she doesn't know..
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by ofiko123(m): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2020
ENDSARS..
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by ovation88: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ustec:

#Endsars and #Endpolicebratality are two different thing, only a thief like you will ask the government to end the special anti robbery squad unit of a country's police force.
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
Buhari is 77yrs old while I am 19yrs old. But the probability of buhari celebrating his 100th birthday is higher than the probability of me staying alive until my 20th birthday. Not because I have a terminal illness but because I am a young Nigerian living in Nigeria. #ENDSARS�

This is not just me but every young Nigerian including you if you are still young
Or you are one of those paid government errand boys
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Adelekefaridah: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Noted
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by SandraJane: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
Gentlemanforyou:
I dont think they felt the heat from the harrassment from those animals but it's a good thing she and kiki are showing support in the interest of the citizens . Truly a United youth is an unstoppable force .#endsarz #revolutionnow

For those of you saying only criminals wants SARS scraped or if SARS is scrapped criminal will be able to move freely , please lemme ask you , is there SARS in Dubai? I bet you before you walk Sermons 10 minutes there are mobile police bus stations monitoring everyone's movement with cameras, that's even more difficult for criminals to move around freely , if the govt can replicate this in Nigeria, the police wont just be adored globally but will also be loved by the citizens .

Imagine nepa and SARS competing for the most cursed people in Nigeria, with average cursing rate of 245 swear per minute from a single local government
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by ArchAngelos999: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
if you had a brain it would have told you I didn't say other units were absolved. if you had a brain you would have known that an endless list of hashtags would have be difficult in respect to coordinating the protests. if it was not coconut water you had in your dense cranium you would have known that #EndPoliceBrutality covered all units. Also the fact that I stated that even the posture of the #endsars was against all forms of human rights violation.

stupid coward, what have you done for human rights. idiots like you will be silent when police is about to arrest you unjustly

don't quote me again. fool

buygala:

You sha had to add being disrespectful to your being very stupid grin

These Special Anti Whatever Squads of the Police act like each other...in any case, they even wear the same jackets with the only difference in inscription being whatever follows the 'Anti' ....So Nigerians who find it hard to read anything lump them all up as SARS..

And yes, many officers are members of different squads at the same time ..

Go and watch the video of the guy in delta who was alleged killed by Sars and his Car driven away ..Go read the inscription on that Vehicle and tell me if it's SARS...

Stop being stupid Sir

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by CioAngels(f): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
Deceitful people, where is she protesting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.