Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1384193 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by papadebaby: 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
hardeymijuh:

@ papadebaby,
Apologies for not responding since, i have actually been away for sometime now.

Good to know that you are making progess, am still in a fix.

I also tried to get in touch with them, got them on phone....but still need to follow-up with them...

I Plan to visit them this week, maybe Friday (I pray i can)...if You have any questions, please let me know so i can ask them....

@ Everyone,

If you have any questions for Maricopa Integrated health System, Please put them on this tend before noon Thursday...

@Hardeymijuh

Nice to see your response!!!

We pray you could visit MIHS

I have three questions for Maricopa:

1) Could we have an appointment letter before coming to Phoenix?

2) Is it necessary to plan another appointment (with doctor) immediately after the first appointment or the first one will be done directly with the doctor? (So that the process can begin..)

3) Could they guide us about affordable and secured accommodations near Maricopa and what are their advices about Extended stay E.Oak neighborhood?

Thanks in advance.

@Fabulousmom

Thank for the informations about baby seat!!

About delivery baby car seat in Nigeria, I am not in Nigeria, in my country, a new baby seat cost 3 times the cost in US or in Europe, could you imagine that shocked We (my wife and me) have to save our CFA one by one ooo…. smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Mousepad: 4:23am On Oct 01, 2013
fabulousmom:

@all,

Document processing took two weeks for me. It would have been shorter though, if I had known some things before I went to el paso. I went to el paso blind, as there was no one to guide me through at the time I went.

The birth certificate was supposed to arrive 2-3 weeks after the birth of my child, but I expedited it with vitalchek, so I received it after 1 week exactly. I waited for the social security number too for another 1 week, before I started processing the passports. I shouldn't have waited because I realized that I could have applied for my baby's US passport without his social security number. All I should have done was to enter "0000" as the last 4 digits of his social security where it was required. I hope you all can learn from my experience.

Anyway, I picked a date for the US passport application interview at El Paso Passport Agency. My baby's passport application was not processed for 3 weeks based on some mistakes I made. First of all, the passport officer told me that my application couldn't be processed because of the absence of a notarized statement of consent. I asked my husband to print out the form DS-3053 and notarize it in nigeria and send it by courier to the passport agency. It took 3 days to get to the ageny. I assumed the processing would have begun, and I waited for 2 weeks expecting it, but I didnt get the passport. I sent an email to them, and then received a call the next day. The officer who called told me that the processing hadn't even begun because my husband signed the form a day before the notary public. (A mistake my husband regretted making). Jesus Christ! I was enraged, because I had expected they would contact me earlier, but that's a lesson for you all. Don't expect them to contact you for anything. Just keep calling and sending email messages to them to follow up your application. My husband had to send another one (the second time), and it was finally processed, ans I picked it up 2 days after.

To bring your baby back to nigeria, you need either a nigerian visa or a nigerian passport. For a nigerian visa, you need to wait to receive the US passport before you apply, because you will need to send the US passport and other required documents by mail to the nigerian embassy. For a nigerian passport, you can apply online and book an appointment as soon as you receive the birth certificate, as you need to apply in person at a nigerian embassy or consulate, either in Washington DC, new york or atlanta. I applied for a nigerian passport and I had it 3 days after my interview at the nigerian embassy in washington DC.

Please feel free to ask further questions. I'll be delighted to answer them all.

Thanks so much for sharing this!!! very helpful! I have some quick questions:

1. What do you mean your husband signed the consent form a day before the notary public? This isnt too clear to me

2. Did he go to just any notary lawyer or American Embassy in Nigeria?

3. How did you expedite the birth certificate? kindly explain the vitalcheck thingy

4. What shots did your baby get and how much did each cost? is it part of the paediatrician's fee?

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by starpower71: 5:32am On Oct 01, 2013
Mousepad:

1. What do you mean your husband signed the consent form a day before the notary public? This isnt too clear to me

3. How did you expedite the birth certificate? kindly explain the vitalcheck thingy

4. What shots did your baby get and how much did each cost? is it part of the paediatrician's fee?

Thanks!

The VitalChek information along with other pertinent information regarding delivering a baby in the US as a tourist is all included at doctoresparati.com website. As someone already mentioned, its top quality service at a discount and it is intended for international patients. The city is great and prices are very low compared to other places. If it were only the service at the normal rate (top rated doctor and hospital) close to $11k it would still be worth it, but they offer it for under $5500... Thats a deal with top quality service (what I wanted for my baby and myself, since I dont plan to gamble with my health) ...you cant beat that anywhere (now Im starting to sound like their marketing agent!) in anycase, one need only look for another specialized maternity service exclusively for tourists to confirm this... there arent any.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by forevermine: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2013
Hi. Please I've got an enquiry for MIHS. Do they accept test results from one's home country? If not, is it already embedded in the hospital fee, or totally seperate from it? Thanks....
hardeymijuh:

@ papadebaby,
Apologies for not responding since, i have actually been away for sometime now.

Good to know that you are making progess, am still in a fix.

I also tried to get in touch with them, got them on phone....but still need to follow-up with them...

I Plan to visit them this week, maybe Friday (I pray i can)...if You have any questions, please let me know so i can ask them....

@ Everyone,

If you have any questions for Maricopa Integrated health System, Please put them on this tend before noon Thursday...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by tteam(f): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2013
@fabulous mum. Thanks for your detailed info. i had to carry pen and paper whilst reading your post. Lool.

You said you applied for a nigerian passport from Washington. So does that mean you had to travel from el paso to Washington just for the passport.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by fabulousmom: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
Mousepad:

Thanks!

@Mousepad,
My husband printed out the form DS-3053 from www.travel.state.gov and signed it the night he printed it out. The next day, he took it to a notary public in nigeria and the notary public signed it with that date (which happened to be a day after my husband signed). My husband didn't notice this error until after he had sent it.

To answer your second question, yes, it was a notary public (a lawyer) in nigeria that signed it. It wasn't notarized at the american embassy in nigeria.

How I expedited the birth certificate- I visited www.vitalchek.com and supplied details on the birth certificate (my son's names, my name, his father's name, the date of birth, the hospital of birth, etc). After that, I had to fax a copy of my identity card (passport data page) to their fax number, before my order of the birth certificate was completed. I faxed it at the reception of intown suites for free. The birth certificate cost $23 (I think- can't remember well again). Vitalchek charged a service fee of $10, and I paid for courier delivery (Fedex) $10. So I spent a total of $51 on the birth certificate. It was delivered to the reception at intown suites, and the receptionist called me to inform me that I had a parcel. I went down to the reception to get it. That's all.
My son got HepB vaccine at birth, and it was already included in the hospital bills. I didn't have to pay extra for it. He was supposed to get another one when he was one month, two weeks old, but I was already on my way to nigeria at that time, so he got his next vaccine in nigeria. The pediatrician charged $210 for coming to check my child's welfare when I was still in the hospital after giving birth. I took him for another check up with his doctor when he was two weeks old, and the pediatrician charged $69 for that check-up.

@tteam,

You made me laugh so much when you said you had to carry pen and paper to jot down all that I had written. Yes, I traveled from el paso to washington DC just for the passport o, and I had to stay for three days after the appointment before I went back to el paso. It'll be easier to apply for nigerian passport only if you intend leaving el paso for either new york, atlanta, maryland or washington or surrounding cities after you receive your child's birth certificate and social security number. If you do not have this plan or intention, I think it'll just be better to wait till you receive your baby's US passport and then apply for a nigerian visa for your baby.

Is there any other question? Please delight me with all your questions. I'll try to answer them all to the best of my ability.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by BnBarbie(f): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hi y'all
@fabulousmom: hw abt LA? Can I get a Nigerian passport from dere?
Secondly, just in case I dnt get 2 do d Nigerian passport 4rm US, I can do it in Nigeria ryt?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by starpower71: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
To comment on passport. I did it a bit different... On the advice of Rodolfo from doctoresparati.com. I went to the post office and applied for my baby's passport there. I was told I could go to any post office and do it... After I filled out the documents, it took 3 days to arrive. So in theory I would have been able to get it in less than 2 weeks (I did not use vitalchek, now I know)
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Mousepad: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
starpower71:

The VitalChek information along with other pertinent information regarding delivering a baby in the US as a tourist is all included at doctoresparati.com website. As someone already mentioned, its top quality service at a discount and it is intended for international patients. The city is great and prices are very low compared to other places. If it were only the service at the normal rate (top rated doctor and hospital) close to $11k it would still be worth it, but they offer it for under $5500... Thats a deal with top quality service (what I wanted for my baby and myself, since I dont plan to gamble with my health) ...you cant beat that anywhere (now Im starting to sound like their marketing agent!) in anycase, one need only look for another specialized maternity service exclusively for tourists to confirm this... there arent any.

Hi Starpower! Thanks for the info...I'm in Dallas so not using doctorsesparati.....my questions are actually meant for Fabulousmum but thanks for your kind attempt at answering smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Mousepad: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
fabulousmom:

@Mousepad,
My husband printed out the form DS-3053 from www.travel.state.gov and signed it the night he printed it out. The next day, he took it to a notary public in nigeria and the notary public signed it with that date (which happened to be a day after my husband signed). My husband didn't notice this error until after he had sent it.

To answer your second question, yes, it was a notary public (a lawyer) in nigeria that signed it. It wasn't notarized at the american embassy in nigeria.

How I expedited the birth certificate- I visited www.vitalchek.com and supplied details on the birth certificate (my son's names, my name, his father's name, the date of birth, the hospital of birth, etc). After that, I had to fax a copy of my identity card (passport data page) to their fax number, before my order of the birth certificate was completed. I faxed it at the reception of intown suites for free. The birth certificate cost $23 (I think- can't remember well again). Vitalchek charged a service fee of $10, and I paid for courier delivery (Fedex) $10. So I spent a total of $51 on the birth certificate. It was delivered to the reception at intown suites, and the receptionist called me to inform me that I had a parcel. I went down to the reception to get it. That's all.
My son got HepB vaccine at birth, and it was already included in the hospital bills. I didn't have to pay extra for it. He was supposed to get another one when he was one month, two weeks old, but I was already on my way to nigeria at that time, so he got his next vaccine in nigeria. The pediatrician charged $210 for coming to check my child's welfare when I was still in the hospital after giving birth. I took him for another check up with his doctor when he was two weeks old, and the pediatrician charged $69 for that check-up.

@tteam,

You made me laugh so much when you said you had to carry pen and paper to jot down all that I had written. Yes, I traveled from el paso to washington DC just for the passport o, and I had to stay for three days after the appointment before I went back to el paso. It'll be easier to apply for nigerian passport only if you intend leaving el paso for either new york, atlanta, maryland or washington or surrounding cities after you receive your child's birth certificate and social security number. If you do not have this plan or intention, I think it'll just be better to wait till you receive your baby's US passport and then apply for a nigerian visa for your baby.

Is there any other question? Please delight me with all your questions. I'll try to answer them all to the best of my ability.

Thanks! Thanks!! Thanks!!! my birth centre is filing the certificate for me, so I guess I'll tell them to do the needful and pay them extra for it...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bolanleife(f): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hello @Mousepad I see you mentioned birth center now. If you don't mind my asking what's the name of the birth center you are using and what are their charges like?

Is this your first baby?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by fabulousmom: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
BnBarbie: Hi y'all
@fabulousmom: hw abt LA? Can I get a Nigerian passport from dere?
Secondly, just in case I dnt get 2 do d Nigerian passport 4rm US, I can do it in Nigeria ryt?

@BnBarbie,

No, there is no nigerian embassy in LA. You'd have to travel to the closest nigerian embassy to you. There are three nigerian embassies/consulate offices in the US- Atlanta, New York and Washington D.C.

If you decide to get a nigerian visa instead, to avoid the stress of travelling up & down with your newborn, you can as well get a nigerian passport for your baby when you return to nigeria. You will definitely be able to get your child a nigerian passport when you get back, as he is still a nigerian by origin.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bamakoe(f): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
starpower71: To comment on passport. I did it a bit different... On the advice of Rodolfo from doctoresparati.com. I went to the post office and applied for my baby's passport there. I was told I could go to any post office and do it... After I filled out the documents, it took 3 days to arrive. So in theory I would have been able to get it in less than 2 weeks (I did not use vitalchek, now I know)
Sorry didn't get that? How long did the post office process take before you received the passport. It was mailed to in town right?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by omofred: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
Pls I need help Pls help me wit any affordable hospital in dallas Pls I am having twins Pls I need dat help asap thanks alot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by starpower71: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2013
bamakoe:
Sorry didn't get that? How long did the post office process take before you received the passport. It was mailed to in town right?

3 days in El Paso smiley

Yes, mailed in town
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by vivianobas: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2013
papadebaby:

@hardeymijuh

We have taken an appointment for the last week of december, but we need to talk to « Maria » ( Dr Maria perhaps) to have more information about it. We have called tree or four times but I think the first times we were not oriented trough the right person. Our last call this week permits us to make this appointment but the communication ended before we get other information.
Problems with Telecom Operators probably!!

@Vivianobas

Is it “Dr Maria” who conducts the first appointment? I understand that it is at the first appointment that our plan will be confirm ( normal or C section).
Within the next two weeks we will contact again Maricopa .
As mentioned in a previous post, we plan to book (airplane) at the end of October.
Before this date, we are also making our last cost simulations ( Maricopa seems cheaper than doctorsparati for approximatively 1000 USD or more, we are also waiting about other informations from Maryland if we get it!).

@fabulousmom

You mentioned it is an obligation to have a seat car for the baby. My wife has already commanded one but it will be deliver in our country, so I would probably have to bring it with me when I will join her in January. I was saying to her before you write your post, that it could be better for us to command the seat car while waiting the baby in US but….the day after she order the seat, you wrote your post about it!!!

@All

Have a nice week end!!!!

Hi Papadebaby,

Since you have not signed the contract document with MIHS, I guess Maria is the person that would take you on a tour of the hospital. Thereafter, you can go to Admin section and sign the contract followed by scheduling of your wife's first appointment.

For the car seat, I would advice that you buy one when you get to the US instead of taking one from your home country.

Wishing you all the best.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by vivianobas: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2013
forevermine: Hi. Please I've got an enquiry for MIHS. Do they accept test results from one's home country? If not, is it already embedded in the hospital fee, or totally seperate from it? Thanks....

Hi Forevermine, Yes they accept test results from Nigeria but will still conduct theirs cos the cost is included in the package. They uploaded all my test results and scans from Nigeria on my information page for ease of accessibility.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by hardeymijuh: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2013
vivianobas:

Hi Forevermine, Yes they accept test results from Nigeria but will still conduct theirs cos the cost is included in the package. They uploaded all
my test results and scans from Nigeria on my information page for ease of accessibility.

vivianobas:

Hi Papadebaby,

Since you have not signed the contract document with MIHS, I guess Maria is the person that would take you on a tour of the hospital. Thereafter, you can go to Admin section and sign the contract followed by scheduling of your wife's first appointment.

For the car seat, I would advice that you buy one when you get to the US instead of taking one from your home country.

@Vivianobas,

Thanks for the advise so far, I intend visiting MIHS Friday and i already have some questions to ask when i get there.

I intend to see Maria and then go for a tour of the hospital (IF i have time hopefully).

WIll keep the house informed when am back for those interested in using MIHS.

@Papadebaby & Forevermine,

I have all your questions noted and will give you feedbck when am back.

@ All,
Still collecting your questions, concerns.....Pls send them before noon tomorrow.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by BnBarbie(f): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
omofred: Pls I need help Pls help me wit any affordable hospital in dallas Pls I am having twins Pls I need dat help asap thanks alot

Hi dear,
i think pips have posted some stuff about hospitals in dallas. i'd advice you look thru the entire thread from the beginning and u might find something useful. i remember som1 mentioning sumthn about parkland hospital. unfortunately, dats d only thing i remember. good luck.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by WudBMother: 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Micah2013: Hello nikkygal, pls can you explain how I can register at West Houston Medical Centre? I intend to give birth to my baby there. My family lives about 2mins away from the hospital. If its the WHMC on Richmond Avenue you are talking about. Have been checking there website but I really can't find anything helpful. How like to know if I need 2 find a Dr first or d hospital has a complete package for Mother and Child. Thanks

If you are interested, I can send you my doctors contact. I delivered in WHMC recently and his fees are quite reasonable.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by ThaGuv: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
WudBMother:

If you are interested, I can send you my doctors contact. I delivered in WHMC recently and his fees are quite reasonable.

Please I am equally interested in West Houston Med Ctr., if you'll share the doc's contact.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by hardeymijuh: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
WudBMother:

@WudBMother,
How much was the cost @ WHMC (Doc, Lab fees, Pedatrician and Hospital)?

You could also share the doctor's contacts, some persons may b interested in Houston
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by uchetobi(f): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
WudBMother:

I am interested too in the dr's contact and the total amount it costed you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by omofred: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Tank a lot dear but parkland hospital says dey won't take me since I am not a citizen of us and of dallas county,so dats why I need more help thanks a lot ojare
BnBarbie:

Hi dear,
i think pips have posted some stuff about hospitals in dallas. i'd advice you look thru the entire thread from the beginning and u might find something useful. i remember som1 mentioning sumthn about parkland hospital. unfortunately, dats d only thing i remember. good luck.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by papadebaby: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
vivianobas:

Hi Papadebaby,

@ Hardemeyjuh and Vivianobas

Nice to read you again Vivian, Thanks for the advices!

Hardemijuh, I wish you a safe and good trip to phoenix !
My wife get them on phone today again (Maria) she confirms her appointment for the last week of december and she gave her the contact of another women (Stella?) for other medical informations we need. But my wife didn't get stella right now, she will try later today.

Stay in touch smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by beyunce(f): 2:56am On Oct 03, 2013
omofred: Tank a lot dear but parkland hospital says dey won't take me since I am not a citizen of us and of dallas county,so dats why I need more help thanks a lot ojare

Hello dear,
Try medical city hospital, its in Dallas. Or Methodist Dallas Medical Center. I think the former is cheaper. I'm not sure, but you can go check them out.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by subice(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2013
Hi guys,

Thanks to everyone on all the info posted, very informative and useful. Trying to get a suitable place around Maryland for my wife to deliver. Still early days in getting info but thought I'd share what I have, someone else might find it useful. Right now, looking at all options .i.e. Birthing Centers and Hospitals. Here's a reply from the Bay Area Midwifery Center (http://www.bayareamidwifery.com/). It's in Annapolis, Maryland.

The cost to have your care here is :

Prenatal, delivery by midwife and postpartum care $4,450.00

The cost for the actual facility which is Birth Center is $2,800.00

This will equal $4.450.00 to be paid before delivery

What this does not include in price is:

Blood work, sonograms, and any other hospital charges that occur. We do not provide other costs outside of this practice; the range of costs varies.

Thank you

Will keep you posted on any feedback i get from the other places I am looking at. Also info from anyone on hospitals/birthing centers in and around Maryland (Virginia, Washington, Delaware) will be appreciated. Thanks!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by WudBMother: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2013
hardeymijuh:

@WudBMother,
How much was the cost @ WHMC (Doc, Lab fees, Pedatrician and Hospital)?

You could also share the doctor's contacts, some persons may b interested in Houston

I used Dr La. You can contact his office via the office manager Sheri Harshman

Sheri Harshman
Office Manager
281-589-0156
sharshman@doctorla.com

She will send you a comprehensive document detailing what you will pay.

My tests from Nigeria were accepted, but I had to do some others that were required by Law like HIV.

Dr. Fees - 2795
WHMC - 2500 -Vag delivery with 2 day hospital stay. 4000 - C/S with 4 day hospital stay
Anesthesiology - 1200 optional for Vag delivery
Surgical assistant if CS - 250
Pediatrician - depends on how many times your baby is seen. Mine was seen everyday during my stay at the hospital , plus one visit afterwards osting 236 + 163-discounted because I paid cash.
Pathology in the hospital - 55 - discounted because I was self paying patient.
Pediatrix hearing test -optional@326 . I refused this.
Circumcision - optional @325.
Mandatory tests at Drs. office 125

In all I spent approximately 8900 because my delivery was an elective CS and I travelled at about 31 weeks (would have avoided some tests taken at the Drs.office). A Vag deliv without epidural would cost about 6200

Before traveling I made part payments to the Dr and the hospital. I obtained receipts and letter which I VOLUNTARILY showed at POE.

After delivery. SSN came in about 4 days, birth cert was picked in a week. US passport in 2 days- expedited. Nigerian visa in 5days via an agent.
Feel free to ask any questions you have.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by WudBMother: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
One great lesson I learnt. If you plan to stay as long as I did (stayed 4 months). Please look for somewhere close to the hospital and major shopping malls , preferably walking distance or BUY a fairly used car. Please don't rent a car for more than 2 weeks. it cost me a lot including insurance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by hardeymijuh: 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
@WudBMother,

Thanks for the info. Pls advise on available hotels/apartments close to the hospital.

Sometime the internet doesnt give accurate info....as you would have expected.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by emispackage: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
@ Wudbmother, tanks for the info. Using Dr LA also, please were u asked to pay before leaving nigeria? Sheri told me, my payments wld be due at the first appointment.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by uchetobi(f): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
hardeymijuh: @WudBMother,

Thanks for the info. Pls advise on available hotels/apartments close to the hospital.

Sometime the internet doesnt give accurate info....as you would have expected.

if you are going to end up staying in an apartment or hotel...why not consider using MIHS or Elpaso...and save yourself thousands of dollars

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (402)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.