Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return (1506 Views)

Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders (ROLLY FX Official Ch) Selling Indicators & Robots / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / Girl Sues Gary Tight $10,000k For Promising To Marry Her But Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return by imma1234: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

With grieve in my heart I bring to your notice scam artists disguised as forex traders scamming innocent newbies forex traders of their money promising high profit return using their indicators, which they sell from 50 dollars and above, even as high as 500 dollars, of which in the end this indicators make you loose all your capital and they keep telling you that, you don't know how to use it. Please run away from them they are thieves. Many of them are not forex traders but simply selling indicators to make a living. They edit screen shot and show large sums of profit made, it is all fake. As a newbie in trading I fell victim of one CASHBOYFX parading himself as the 'the king of spikes', he claimed his indicator is consistent in making me profit, I purchased the indicator for 75dollars. I followed all his so called rules and ended up loosing all my account. I did not make any profit. I went back to him on whattsapp and explained everything, he said I should buy his BOT of 200 dollars for trading with the same promises of high return, I again bought this BOT. This time I used on my demo, after one week of trading, my account reduced drastically by more than 50%, then I knew this guy is a liar. I went back and chatted him and told him my experience, he said, there is a new version of his indicator, which works better than the first and that i should buy it. I was really pissed off. I told him to stop this fraud of selling indicators that don't work to unsuspecting buyers. I later deleted his telegram group from my phone. HE IS A THIEF! After wasting months and money on this indicators, I was still not a profitable trader. I started learning forex on my own on youtube and now I am far better off than before. Below are some screen shots of my conversation with cashboy fx. His whattsapp number is 08168464496. Please I did this to help newbies to avoid been tricked into buying indicators by these thieves and believing in this illusion of magic indicators, because they don't work and the sellers are thieves and liars. For those who have fallen victim to this kind of fraud call them out, so that others will not fall prey to these thieves.

Re: Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return by Mutemenot(m): 11:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Tell people not to be greedy, there's no short way to making money. Only those who's dream is to become billionaire overnight get scammed....

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2020
lol I can relate, price action is actually king. I have never even believed in moving averages not to talk of other indicators, started leaning thoroughly since last year September I'm not an expert still but I'm better now and the pandemic really gave me golden opportunity to learn quicker,its actually impatient and greedy folks that will fall for this scams if it was that easy then everyone go don turn billionaire na lol

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return by Jimbadly: 2:25am On Oct 11, 2020
Nonsense.

I'd rather use my money to play bet 9ja than waste my hard earned money on the rubbish so-called forex.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2020
Jimbadly:
Nonsense.

I'd rather use my money to play bet 9ja than waste my hard earned money on the rubbish so-called forex.
small minded individual,how can you compare the bet9ja to fx? get your shit right man
Re: Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
small minded individual,how can you compare the bet9ja to fx? get your shit right man

The fvck

Niggarr!!

We are faced with a hundred ways of getting rich, folks can tap from which way they think is right.

Everyone be king for him own lane.

We all trying to get paid.

Every hustle nah hustle.

Whether FX or Sports betting or Yahoo.

But I really do think the forex market is a great potential if you do understand how that shit works.

I still dey learn forex sha. I no dey rush
Re: Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:19am On Oct 11, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

The fvck

Niggarr!!

We are faced with a hundred ways of getting rich, folks can tap from which way they think is right.

Everyone be king for him own lane.

We all trying to get paid.

Every hustle nah hustle.

Whether FX or Sports betting or Yahoo.

But I really do think the forex market is a great potential if you do understand how that shit works.

I still dey learn forex sha. I no dey rush
I agree man but I dont like people who have little or no knowledge about something saying trash, if you start trading with you money without technical know how and you are hoping to get rich quick then you gonna definitely lose the money. in fx there are somethings that influences and hinder someone from getting the bag all this I discovered through experience so when someone just comes out and talks so low of what I'm proud of he dey vex me
Re: Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return by sheddybaba1: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Wow this is really pathetic. I fell for the same cashboy fx indicator too. I regretted buying that his indicator. ThankGod people are speaking up now.
For newbies, kindly go to youtube and learn on your own, you are better off that way than fake indicators. I believe the sellers are not even traders themselves.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return by zezey55: 10:33am On May 25, 2021
It is not only cash boy fx that is scamming, please be careful too of Essien Rowland Godwin that own the telegram page ROLLY FX Official channel and #SPFS_ADMIN, he also sell indicators, robots, signals and he will also tell you he will manage your account for you on 50/50 sharing of profit. He is selling all the indicators, robots and signals to exploit Nigerians of their hard earned money. if you give him your trading account to manage he will tell you to share any profit he make immediately and send it to him before he continues, the moment he start losing he will run your account dry. Avoid paying money into his GTB account and WEMA account with the name ROLLY Fx , his other medium of payment goes with the name rowlandessien.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return by Donpips: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2021
Well cashoby fx is one of the best traders around I can vouge for , the fact that you know price action today doesn't mean indicators are scam, there is no � guarantee in forex , even with price action you still loose money, people have made thausands of dollars with cashoby indicators and he is the only traders that came up with the pz trend indicator and arrow strategy which almost all synthetic YouTube traders are using today!! You need to study indicators and know how they work before concluding, stop tarnishing peoples image because you now trade price action, I don't know why price action traders always act like they have made it in life ... Indicator and robots also work for others ..I have used cashoby indicators and I can clearly say they work, but you have to practice it like other strategy out there that is why there is a demo for you to practice, cashboy has mentored many people who now have thier own YouTube channel and others are even stealing his indicators and robots to resale, my brother do what works for you and stop tarnishing other people's image... Here are my p
ersonal results with cashoby system... And check other groups like ..chat for traders on telegram and see how people are looking and thanking him for his indicator, other big forums like forex robots and indicator and binary boss 101 are posting his robots, he keeps growing and haters like you will not pull him down, he has helped many ..

Re: Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return by newinventions: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
Donpips:
Well cashoby fx is one of the best traders around I can vouge for , the fact that you know price action today doesn't mean indicators are scam, there is no � guarantee in forex , even with price action you still loose money, people have made thausands of dollars with cashoby indicators and he is the only traders that came up with the pz trend indicator and arrow strategy which almost all synthetic YouTube traders are using today!! You need to study indicators and know how they work before concluding, stop tarnishing peoples image because you now trade price action, I don't know why price action traders always act like they have made it in life ... Indicator and robots also work for others ..I have used cashoby indicators and I can clearly say they work, but you have to practice it like other strategy out there that is why there is a demo for you to practice, cashboy has mentored many people who now have thier own YouTube channel and others are even stealing his indicators and robots to resale, my brother do what works for you and stop tarnishing other people's image... Here are my p
ersonal results with cashoby system... And check other groups like ..chat for traders on telegram and see how people are looking and thanking him for his indicator, other big forums like forex robots and indicator and binary boss 101 are posting his robots, he keeps growing and haters like you will not pull him down, he has helped many ..

Do you mind sharing the robot

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Receive Money From Afghanistan Pls / If You're To Get Married (redpillers) / Why Is Mine Different.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.