Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,980 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? (9150 Views)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by DenreleDave(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2020
Be ready
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Okay, Read your bible and obey God's commandment. Do not have a role model, because the day you see your role model as an hypochrit you fit backslide seven times if you do not hold christianity as personal thing.
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by mascot87(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2020
I have been off Christ for the past 5 years now. I'm still wondering how possible to retrace my steps back to him too
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Whitecoal711: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2020
friezerna:
Please help!! how do I genuinely give my life to Christ. I know the truth.
please help me
if you love me feed my sheeep
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Emenikec219(m): 9:09am On Oct 11, 2020
Where is the account number
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Solatium(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2020
friezerna:
please help me

Enter deeper life church, Mountain of fire., catholic or Any of these old CAC
no go any of these mumu modern church o
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by UDUJ(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2020
friezerna:
please help me

My good friend righteousness89 will guide you

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by nedekid: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2020
friezerna:
please help me
Transfer 100k to me so I will tell you.
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Sarah20A(f): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2020
friezerna:
please help me
get a bible and study it yourself instead of being a zombie to one muther....fuc....ker all the name of spiritual father and pastor

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Thattallgirl(f): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2020
Friezena , as long as from your heart u receive Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior and ask Him to take control of everything that concerns u, you're already saved. Even when u sin, you are still saved cos Christ took all our sins - past, present and future sins- when He died for us on the cross.

To build a relationship with Him, simply practice His presence. The way I practice His presence and relate with Christ is sometime I say "Thank u Jesus for everything and I thank You that You're here with me and You're for me, and I know I'm a successful person." As little as that you're practicing His presence.

And I always declare that I am the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, cos through Jesus, I am righteous in God's eyes.

If with what some said above that u have to fast and pray and do this and do that, you'll wear yourself out and still won't feel fulfilled I promise u. I've been there. But having a relationship with God by seeing Him as your Father, your Daddy, Someone who calls u His beloved, Someone who says you're the apple of His eye, my dear, wouldn't u be naturally happy to wanna spend time with such Person?
Have a blessed week!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Thattallgirl(f): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2020
UDUJ:

My good friend righteousness89 will guide you
Jesus should be the one to guide him instead.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Ihedinobi3: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2020
mascot87:
I have been off Christ for the past 5 years now. I'm still wondering how possible to retrace my steps back to him too

Hello.

It is very possible indeed. If you wish to return, you just return. There is joy in Heaven over one sinner that repents than over 99 righteous people that don't need to repent.

7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.
Luke 15:7 (NIV)

Remember the parable of the prodigal son? Our Father is just like that. He is only waiting for you to turn around and come back home and he will be more than willing to take you back in. Many of us were that way too.

I'm not privy to what you have been experiencing. But I can tell you without a doubt that if you stopped believing in Jesus Christ and you wish to begin again to believe in Him, there is absolutely nothing stopping you from doing so. If instead it is that you have been sinning, then you can certainly confess and start working on spiritual growth to gain the ability to walk in greater and greater sanctification. It is all about your own free will, your own choice.

Cheers.
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Thattallgirl(f): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2020
mascot87:
It's really easy. Tell Him He's your Lord and Savior. Practice His presence by thanking Him and believing and saying that He's with u and for u not against u. All of Heaven's resources are for u because of what Jesus did on the cross for u, not because of your efforts or good works but because He's a merciful and friendly God.
Talk with Him about everything and anything even about the pimple u may have on your face. He's ever ready to listen and willing to help u in everything. Believe that you're the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and speak it whenever u do wrong and feel down, or even when u feel happy. The more u believe God is with u and for u, the more the blessings of God will be manifested in u.
I've been depending on my efforts before to achieve God's mercy and blessings but I got frustrated, until I learnt to rest in His grace and ask Him to lead me. I naturally find myself doing good things, loving others, etc...
Have a blessed week!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by delkuf(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
I have given my life to Christ more than 10 times
This is because you don't the great power of God that worketh in salvation.
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by apstpaulg(m): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2020
Giving ur life to Christ has nothing special attached. The very moment u say the words (Lord Jesus, i forsake my evil ways & surrender to u, lead me on a right path), thats all, no ritualistic prayes or addition of any sort.
In short, giving ur life to Christ, is a state of mind, just like getting tired of ur evil ways, & turn a new leave.
Just be committed to following His lead, i.e doing the right thing as He leads according to His plan & purpose for ur new life in & with Him.
I'll stop here for now.

Apostle Paul Eshiet
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by SocialJustice: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2020
friezerna:
please help me
Simply say the next paragraph believing in your heart that it is true.

Lord Jesus, I know you are the son of God who was sent to earth to die for my sins. I accept you as my Lord and saviour. In Jesus name, amen.

It is that easy.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by litaninja(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2020
Does christ genuinely exist?
Thats where to start from.

friezerna:
please help me

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by jaxxy(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2020
friezerna:
please help me

Accept him and his teachings and Make it a very personal decision.
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Omezif(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Read a bible and obey everything recorded go to church and make sure you keep all christ said.
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Offpoint1: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2020
friezerna:
please help me
You can't give your life to christ because you don't have life to give. You can only give what you have. God owns your life.

Cause no humanity harms, reach out to the needies, show love to the guy next to you and be your brothers keepers... That's what God demand from you.
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2020
Thank you, Jesus. ❤
good morning, and happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by lakeside3020(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2020
.Accept Christ as your lord and personal saviour
.Do not see yourself as a sinner again
.Love your neighbors as yourself
.love God words
.have personal relationship with him through prayers and service
.live your life by faith

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 11, 2020
be there looking for christ that is not looking for you. remove the shade you are wearing and see what is going on under the sun. until revolution starts and dead bodies are littered everywhere, every you go u see soldier with guns or probably in the act of shooting someone, a burnt man in the middle of the road closeby, abandoned community, burnt houses and corpse inside,mutilated corpse, hunger, deadly hudlums on the lose, people getting killed in their numbers maybe by then you get an understanding of what terror is and what it is the world is all about
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by nmama(f): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2020
After confessing to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Personal Saviour sincerely, study the Bible, it will give you directions. Find a christian gathering to attend, they will help you to grow more.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Geesunny: 10:23am On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=friezerna post=94819109]Please help!! how do I genuinely give my life to Christ. I know the truth.
please help me
You can only do that by accepting his own righteousness that he brought through his death on the cross. Trying to measure your being genuine is looking at you own doings according to the law. Just accept him by grace. He already made you righteous when he resurrected for your justification. Read the Bible, especially the new testament. Check 1cor 5:17-21
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Toks2008(m): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2020
friezerna:
please help me

https://www.nairaland.com/5970603/make-heaven-die-trying

https://www.nairaland.com/4353460/10-reasons-why-many-people
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Salt06(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Very Simply!

Accept you are a Sinner in need of a Saviour
Confess all your Sins to JESUS and ask for Mercy.
Believe with all your Heart on the Lord JESUS.

That's all! You are Saved!

All you need do now is to Ensure you live according to what the Word of God Says.

If anyman be in Christ, He is a New Creature! Old things are past way! Behold all things have become new.
Life in Jesus Christ is a Life of Purity, Holiness, and Righteousness. Every Evil, Dirty and Sinful lifestyles and Habits are thrown away..
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by mekanaky: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2020
My brother it’s very easy, think of people that lived before us, they came and they are gone. When you realize that we mere mortals; that we are just visitors to the earth and you ask yourself “where will I spend eternity after my years in this word” Bro you will have no option to forget the things of the word and follow Christ. Read your Bible.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Righteousness89(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2020
Salt06:

God bless you
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by doubleportion: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2020
Exmilitant:
Just study the life of christ, read widely and make extensive research about him. Follow his teachings as summed up in Matt chapt 5 to chapt 7. Jesus did not do church or religion. Those were the apostle paul's invention. Jesus's teachings is the way to life.
Though I didn't dispute your assertion about church,yet church is a place where we draw spiritual strength, all the five fold ministry involving gathering of people for the purpose of the strong bearing the weak. Most especially a new born in Christ needs the milk of the word before he/she can stand on his/her own.
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Thattallgirl(f): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=Geesunny post=94827272][/quote] Thank youuuuuuu... people think they can merit God's righteousness by their own efforts. I told someone in one of my threads that u can't obey all the commandments on your own...that we can only obey them through Jesus cos He's our Righteousness, but he was saying that God's commandments are easy for humans to do and we don't need Jesus to help us. Imagine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Whatsapp Chat With A New Young Pastor In My Church As Regard Tithing / The Reason For The Resurrection - Joseph Prince / Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.