Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (78594 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Time2reign: 7:19am On Dec 18, 2020
firstworld:
Na goat you be. Do you think I am wretched like you? 2 multimillion naira opportunities are staring at me as I type this. I am not hungry and jobless like you. Take note.

Good morning @firstworld. Do you mind putting me in the loop on the opportunities, I would like to be part of it in cash and time. You could share your contact with me then I call you. Thanks
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Priam: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2020
Advision:

I pity the over-aged nut-head, when we were warning him he was joining MBA Forex's paid agents (arisaylongme and redscorpion) to rain insult on those warning him and others that this is an elaborate scam.

2021 is around the corner, if they like they should continue to wallow in foolishness. Every tom, dick and harry in Abeokuta and PH now runs an investment scheme from their one bedroom apartment.

Port Harcourt especially. What's it with that city and all these dubious investment schemes? There is either a large population of gullible mofos or people with spare money but lacking sense on what to do with it.

Someone mentioned that as far back as the 80s, Ponzí schemes have been a recurring feature of PH, and even after MBA saga, another scheme will still take hold in PH

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by onez: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2020
Priam:

Port Harcourt especially. What's it with that city and all these dubious investment schemes? There is either a large population of gullible mofos or people with spare money but lacking sense on what to do with it.

Someone mentioned that as far back as the 80s, Ponzí schemes have been a recurring feature of PH, and even after MBA saga, another scheme will still take hold in PH
Port Harcourt appears to be the head quarters of ponzi. From Umana Umana of mid 80's to Blue key to MBA forex . Govt is not doing anything about it. Victims continue to pile up. Businesses and Families are ruined. Lives are turned upside down. This is truly a wicked generation.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2020
onez:
Port Harcourt appears to be the head quarters of ponzi. From Umana Umana of mid 80's to Blue key to MBA forex . Govt is not doing anything about it. Victims continue to pile up. Businesses and Families are ruined. Lives are turned upside down. This is truly a wicked generation.

It is their money

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by onez: 8:12am On Dec 18, 2020
While I hold govt responsible for the proliferation of these ponzi. The worst set of people are the media houses. It's very common in PH to hear the advertisement of these ponzis on radio station. People trust what they hear over the radio. The media put profit over human lives. NBC should sanction some of these irresponsible media houses. People should also realize that quick money can be quick doom.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Priam: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2020
onez:

There's so much that the government can do; you can't stop someone from using his money the way he wants to, even if it means flushing it down the drain or lighting it up in flames.

You can see their derogatory reactions on this thread and the locked one to people advising against Ponzí.

Victims continue to pile up because either they refuse to learn their lessons and move on or there's a new set of MUGUs being born every day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2020
Priam:

Mostly all these boys wey dey family dey collect Millions every month.

Money dey ph o. Small small boys go pack millions for account with no job and nothing just because they are from Port Harcourt.

Too much money dey bring foolishness, the wise ph criminals like maxwell knows this so he's just collecting his share as he couldn't eat from the oil maybe because he family no get long legs or know person
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Bonjovi13: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2020
airsaylongcome:

Some banks made a move on MBA accounts just like Zenith did last year. Management is working assiduously to reverse those moves.

Naaah leave dem. They want to get me in further trouble at work like they did with the previous account.

One idiot with two monikers says I deactivated a 7 years old account. I don't blame them though cos Corona has made Nov 2019 to December 2020 look like 7 years to them

Is that the yarn you guys are spinning. Same script most ponzi's act. Its either the banks or the government making a move against the ponzi operators.
Well some of us saw the ominous sign and warned people. We were castigated and insulted.
Listen guys there is no other way to say it. There is just no more money to pay out. Maxwell even started paying people from his own personal account. We talking billions everyday. Money done finish. And since MBA has been casted no new investors will bring in funds so its so done.
I feel for people really. Its so sad how Nigeria and her economy has made people desperate. You cant blame people. They just want to get ahead. Its usually the early comers that are lucky. The late comers get ffed up.
That so called merger was a desperate attempt to service some investors by offering to convert their money to citizenship of some countries. But it just couldn't work because the directors knew they were going to be accomplices if they continued since it was just going to be one big fraud. Why do you think vodina west logged out and deleted her associations with mba. MBA could not provide the funds for purchasing citizenship for its teeming investors. So since he couldn't convince WCEP to go along with the deceit he had to die that one and buy time with the online migration.
Seriously the money is all gone and since its not secured there is nothing the government can do. They warned everyone. SEC did warn. MBA changed name. Offered explanations that didnt make sense. Most believed and continued to invest.
It's really sad. But people will survive as usual and find a way to recover. No one should harm themselves. Just remove mind and start your hustle afresh. With positive mindset and faith you will bounce back

7 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by DrAkpa(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2020
To the idiiots looking for mba forex alerts. Oya take am..
Una go dey alright las las

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Advision: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2020
DrAkpa:

To the idiiots looking for mba forex alerts. Oya take am..
Una go dey alright las las

Not your roi bro, mba forex isnt going to.pay anyone with millions their money sooner or later .

They best theyll do is to pay a very small percentage of victims with small ROI to give hope and prevent victims taking any rash action against them.

With time when victims have come to accept their money is gone, they will finally close shop

Count your loses and move on, hopefully youre smarter now
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Advision: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2020
As for airsaylongme still playing Maxwell Odum's agent by giving them hope by suggesting Zenith Bank placed a lien on mba's account, stop rubbing salt on people's injury.

No bank will take action against Mba except ordered by a court or any of the regulatory agencies, and should that occur, it will be out in the open.

The banks themselves are a major beneficiary of the scheme because the cash moves through the banking system and they were making a massive killing in COT and other charges.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Telsidelake: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2020
airsaylongcome:

Some banks made a move on MBA accounts just like Zenith did last year. Management is working assiduously to reverse those moves.

Naaah leave dem. They want to get me in further trouble at work like they did with the previous account.

One idiot with two monikers says I deactivated a 7 years old account. I don't blame them though cos Corona has made Nov 2019 to December 2020 look like 7 years to them

This revelation is the wrong thing to say if you want to douse tension and restore confidence. Do you understand what it means for Nigerian banks to move against you Wahala dey for who no wan read handwriting on the wall.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Telsidelake: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2020
RayRay06677:

BRO BRO, always invest what u can do away with likewise lending money, life is short, don't complicate it. ISAAC NEWTON said energy can never be created but converted at most. The globe is a closed system, any venture u involve in is taking from somewhere to give you, nothing is new under the sun so says the bible. Not agreeing with you in totality that its taking from people to pay but if it is what it is then all is fair in war, "the world is war". google it a bit and stop joining the multitude to say unverifiable claims. learn about people living on forex, multi billionaires in dollars. why cant it be done here. I detest crime but where its unverifiable then I wouldn't criticize because daddy G.O. is criticizing, go get some education on your own first. The naira depreciates for dollars to appreciate, something must give way, my interest now is breaking even soon and increase my investment. I have dedicated the 40m to forex, some we win, some we fucken loss.

God when o! shocked See my fellow creation. A whole 40m on forex/ponzi. When i can live on 10% of 40m every year for the rest of my life. I repeat, God when o! grin
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by DrAkpa(m): 11:24am On Dec 18, 2020
Too many idiiots everywhere.. I uploaded an mba Roi of one of my people, and some fool is arguing whether it's my roi or not., and other bullshiit.. What difference does it make?
Too many imbeciles on Nairaland... Just too many

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Telsidelake: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2020
Bonjovi13:

SEC did warn. MBA changed name. Offered explanations that didnt make sense. Most believed and continued to invest.
It's really sad. But people will survive as usual and find a way to recover. No one should harm themselves. Just remove mind and start your hustle afresh. With positive mindset and faith you will bounce back

I knew MBA na one kain when they said SEC was not referring to them because SEC said "MBA Forex and Investment Limited" while they claimed they were MBA Forex and Capital Investment Limited". So because SEC omitted "Capital" from the name published, they said they were not the one. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by stagger: 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Sysdatek:

How far that stock trading maps

It is going well. Just did some cashing out. Thanks for your advice.
By God's grace I will take a look at Binance next year. That site looks loaded with opportunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Fibonacci88: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
DrAkpa:

Too many idiiots everywhere.. I uploaded an mba Roi of one of my people, and some fool is arguing whether it's my roi or not., and other bullshiit.. What difference does it make?
Native Doctor..u are very stupid to think ppl will fall for that nonsense screenshot. I would have called u Maxwell Odum but if Maxwell was as dumb as u are he won't have been able to pull that MBA scam this far.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
DrAkpa:

Native doctor keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
DrAkpa:

Shut up, you dumb clown. Imagine it's a Port Harcourt dropout that fooled you in an amateurish ponzi. You were the same criminal who uploaded a fake 7pm GTB alert by 4pm. Now, they are transferring money for you to eat and you said it's from MBA.
It is like you want to chop native slap.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by rekeson: 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
MBA is still paying old online investors no matter the size or weight of their ROI.

It's just unfortunate offline investors cum online investors are having issues with payment of their ROI.

MBA has the full support of investors even as they work hard to sort out all issues.

But if not life goes on. At least I no borrow money from anybody here to invest. They won't share the loss with investors, so they should stop wetting this thread with their tears.

No single naysayer here have the moral authority to even mock anyone here. Some have done more harm to their yahoo victims more than MBA will ever do.

8 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by firstworld: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Not to worry. Will let you know if and when I can. Not like these scavengers that want to die on top other peoples monies. I have been in MBA for 16 months and received ROI 15 times so whats the big deal. My source of income is ever green and still flowing by His grace and some niggers are here laughing. They might as well carry bell and go to the airport. Tickets are over 100k one way as we speak yet people are still flying, flights are presently overbooked. Most of those trips are leisure trips but wetin concern me? People have freedom to choose how to spend their monies. Others should go and hustle rather than hating. Simple word!
Time2reign:

Good morning @firstworld. Do you mind putting me in the loop on the opportunities, I would like to be part of it in cash and time. You could share your contact with me then I call you. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by YoungBuffet: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
firstworld:
Not to worry. Will let you know if and when I can. Not like these scavengers that want to die on top other peoples monies. I have been in MBA for 16 months and received ROI 15 times so whats the big deal. My source of income is ever green and still flowing by His grace and some niggers are here laughing. They might as well carry bell and go to the airport. Tickets are over 100k one way as we speak yet people are still flying, flights are presently overbooked. Most of those trips are leisure trips but wetin concern me? People have freedom to choose how to spend their monies. Others should go and hustle rather than hating. Simple word!

God bless u my brother and it will continue to be green. Idiots will say na audio money................lol. mumu set of people

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by SolutionsGuy: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
WIZGUY69:
I honestly don't know why some foools are still supporting and fighting for MBA. I am really disappointed in that company. na me and Maxwell get this fight. I won't say much. I haven't gotten any mail yet, talk more of submitting my documents. i have never experienced this kind of irresponsibility from any company in the world. not even a one man-company/ imagine since August that i invested, i received only one ROI. Had to travel several states to change 'Just Mail'. I don tired abeg. if they wants to crash, they should crash instead of frustrating someone. Had to sell my phone off to cover some expenses. in another news, who else noticed that 'forgotten my password' clickable column on iback office isn't responding anymore?

With all due respect, permit me to say you are the foool here. You are as poor as selling your phone to "cover expenses", yet you carried money to do MBA Investment? Sorry, and best of luck!

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Adeplus: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
Can I full details of the other one please?
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
no be small fight dey go on here o, chai see attack and counter attack, na for here i still dey see powerful defesive formations, haba Nigerians make una take am easy,
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by tope777(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whiteshield:

Putting money in MBA is not investment, it is gambling. You are a hypocrite, a greedy and gullible fellow and a backslider. You are disobedient to God's word and a disgrace to Christ.

You should shut up and hide your head in shame.

I should be the same age or even senior your parents.
So please I borrow money neither from you nor your parents.
Stop troubling yourself and your generation about my money.

Shalom.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by stagger: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
tope777:

Shalom.

I saw that prayer. I covered my face in shame.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
tope777:

Shalom.
Shut up you fraudster,fake pastor and promoter of ponzi.

May peace be far from you for deceiving some nairalander to stupidly trust their hard earned money in the hands of a well known fraudster like maxwell.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Advision: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
tope777:

Shalom.

This yahoo yahoo pastor, you had better leave this place before before we start with you.

You better go and ask God for forgiveness because the cries of those who lost their money to this ponzi will continie to follow you for years to come

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by taiwo92(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nairaland home insanity some times. People getting stress up over another person money.
Let us channel our energy to another thing. Peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.