Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (78530 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 6:44am On Dec 17, 2020
jamesval:
Eagle just landed if person wan die make him die grin

Make Una keep having sleepless night over another person's investment las las we all go Dy alright
Keep deceiving yourself with this fake alert

6 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by dogtails(m): 7:19am On Dec 17, 2020
jamesval:
Eagle just landed if person wan die make him die grin

Make Una keep having sleepless night over another person's investment las las we all go Dy alright
No single proof its from MBA
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by jamesval: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2020
dogtails:
No single proof its from MBA

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2020
My questions are what happened to the insurance claims? The agreement signed? Backing by SEC and CBN, the fancy offices?

You see that scammers can risk their real identity to get every dime off you! On the main MBA thread I warned several about Madoff and he's $65 billion ponzi which lasted for 20 years. And of course insults and curses were raining from above grin some say I'm a broke a$$ niga, one fool even snapped the picture of he's rice and chicken he's flexing from MBA Forex money.

Oya alert Don drop 300k see am grin money we blow in a week grin but my message wasn't for these ones. It's for that young man who was supposed to buy keke but rather used it to invest in MBA, I don't think he got he's complete ROI let alone capital.

There where so many others who borrowed money from money lenders, I can't remember but please take heart, it's not the end of the world.

Airsaylongcome you should be ashamed of yourself, if I was stupid enough to have anything to do with MBA because of you I'll definitely track you down and collect every penny.

There is no such thing as free money people, if it's free then you are the product. If you can remember this for the rest of your life, you'll never lose money to scammers. The only way they get you is greed.

8 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2020
Sysdatek:

Yea
Started from the bottom
And am proud of it

You can continue reading my posts cheesy

Today I hire hundreds of labourers
But you?

Hunger has tidied you into frustration grin cheesy
Ma Nigga shocked
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by dhensity: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2020
They warned you guys o. What was annoying was the insults you all did because den dey warn you. No company Is that generous. The crash was bound to happen. Sorry for your loss but some offices are closing down now

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by airsaylongcome: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2020
I can't wait UNTIL all your dirty mouths are shut. That one says he will track me. They were getting their ROI you didn't think to track me. I hope when MBA resolves it's issues y'all "trackers" get your money off the system. I should be ashamed of myself indeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by kcmichael: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2020
airsaylongcome:
I can't wait UNTIL all your dirty mouths are shut. That one says he will track me. They were getting their ROI you didn't think to track me. I hope when MBA resolves it's issues y'all "trackers" get your money off the system. I should be ashamed of myself indeed.

Oga just enlighten us small on what is truly happening

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by dogtails(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2020
airsaylongcome:
Oga mi leave all these talk,since I have been asking u to explain what's going on in d system yet u refused to reply and now u are speaking French...If u cant be kind enough to explain things den lock up we nor hear ur voice abeg

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2020
airsaylongcome:
Who takes this clown serious again.
Everyone got to know the fraud you are after you deactivated your old account identifying you as an mba staff embarassed

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by rekeson: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2020
@airsaylongcome owes nobody no explanation. He is not your account officer.

When the going was sweet, did you care to know who airsaylongcome was

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by dogtails(m): 8:56am On Dec 17, 2020
rekeson:

When d going was sweet we still asked him for info,he should atleast provide useful info to us since he works there unless there don crash finally and there are just beating around d bush
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by airsaylongcome: 9:35am On Dec 17, 2020
kcmichael:

Oga just enlighten us small on what is truly happening

Some banks made a move on MBA accounts just like Zenith did last year. Management is working assiduously to reverse those moves.

rekeson:

Naaah leave dem. They want to get me in further trouble at work like they did with the previous account.

One idiot with two monikers says I deactivated a 7 years old account. I don't blame them though cos Corona has made Nov 2019 to December 2020 look like 7 years to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2020
grossintel:
My questions are what happened to the insurance claims? The agreement signed? Backing by SEC and CBN, the fancy offices?

You see that scammers can risk their real identity to get every dime off you! On the main MBA thread I warned several about Madoff and he's $65 billion ponzi which lasted for 20 years. And of course insults and curses were raining from above grin some say I'm a broke a$$ niga, one fool even snapped the picture of he's rice and chicken he's flexing from MBA Forex money.

Oya alert Don drop 300k see am grin money we blow in a week grin but my message wasn't for these ones. It's for that young man who was supposed to buy keke but rather used it to invest in MBA, I don't think he got he's complete ROI let alone capital.

There where so many others who borrowed money from money lenders, I can't remember but please take heart, it's not the end of the world.

Airsaylongcome you should be ashamed of yourself, if I was stupid enough to have anything to do with MBA because of you I'll definitely track you down and collect every penny.

There is no such thing as free money people, if it's free then you are the product. If you can remember this for the rest of your life, you'll never lose money to scammers. The only way they get you is greed.
There's no excuse for ignorance in this life. The scammers siphoned the funds of the ignorant ones. Life goes on

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by stagger: 10:33am On Dec 17, 2020
airsaylongcome:

The only issue is that there are not enough new entrants into your ponzi triangle to pay off older entrants. Saturation point reached = COLLAPSE!

Na today?

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2020
airsaylongcome:

You hope grin cheesy grin

The meaning of the word hope cheesy

MBA dead
No new deposits
Loss of investor confidence
Scared staffs
Disappearing ceo and non existent wcep company
Story story on people money

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2020
grossintel:
Ma Nigga shocked

Yes Boss
cool

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2020
dhensity:
They warned you guys o. What was annoying was the insults you all did because den dey warn you. No company Is that generous. The crash was bound to happen. Sorry for your loss but some offices are closing down now

Yea
Any MBA staff going to work risking their life
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Skudi: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2020
Since the online investors do not experience delay both in payment of roi and capital so the offline investors should be hopeful.
All offline investors should exercise patient as no roi will be lost.

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
My account validation has been pending for 5days now, complain phone number goes through once no answer and since then cannot be reach again.
This process is never smooth at all, absolutely no one to complain to when you get to your branch.
Its really getting serious day by day and seems to be no light yet at the end.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Cryptofxt10: 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sammy0two:
Please I have interest in learning it
Whatsapp 090.1127.0949
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
DrAkpa, your attention is needed here. Come and post screenshots of alerts. grin

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Priam: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
dogtails:
Oga mi leave all these talk,since I have been asking u to explain what's going on in d system yet u refused to reply and now u are speaking French...If u cant be kind enough to explain things den lock up we nor hear ur voice abeg

I don tell you say you go wait tire, na today?

Better accept reality, take your L and leave in peace before you put yourself in unnecessary tension.

He's speaking French to you now, very soon he'll be speaking Greek.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Priam: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Whiteshield:
DrAkpa, your attention is needed here. Come and post screenshots of alerts. grin

grin

I think he's coming to terms with the situation of things

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Priam:

grin

I think he's coming to terms with the situation of things

DrAkpa don run. He's now in other sections constituting a nuisance. He dare not enters investment section again. MBA investors will injure him

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RayRay06677(m): 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
uncle005:
My account validation has been pending for 5days now, complain phone number goes through once no answer and since then cannot be reach again.
This process is never smooth at all, absolutely no one to complain to when you get to your branch.
Its really getting serious day by day and seems to be no light yet at the end.

locate your account officer, mine is asking for people with this nature of problem to reach her, only head office treats it and volume is much. u need a push or wait. talk to your account officer.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
Whiteshield:

DrAkpa don run. He's now in other sections constituting a nuisance. He dare not enters investment section again. MBA investors will injure him

DrAkpa how do you sleep at night knowing how many individuals have lost a fortune to your monkey business? Yesterday, you called me out in another section as you are running scared of coming to any MBA forum again.

Innovate

Shun Ponzi schemes

Chief Ponzi hater

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Tyche(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
dogtails:
When d going was sweet we still asked him for info,he should atleast provide useful info to us since he works there unless there don crash finally and there are just beating around d bush

The guy knows next to nothing about the inner workings of MBA Ponzi scheme; he"s just a staff

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Tyche(m): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
airsaylongcome:

Some banks made a move on MBA accounts just like Zenith did last year. Management is working assiduously to reverse those moves.

Stop answering these questions in a bid to defend your employers. You clearance level is far below understanding what is going on about MBA Ponzi scheme

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
RayRay06677:

locate your account officer, mine is asking for people with this nature of problem to reach her, only head office treats it and volume is much. u need a push or wait. talk to your account officer.
Account officer? I have been hearing about account officer, i have never met any or know any.
Infact i don't have anybody number in that office.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
They were told to invest what they could afford to lose which I believe they did.

Good luck to them, it is part of learning, they are now wiser and gained experience

Just that they could have learned and gained the experience for free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
Whiteshield:

Drakpa the clown i Don miss that clown.

That guy go be among people wey dey rough handle mba staffes making them to close their offices grin cheesy

Even 50nizzy and Dragonfire442 cheesy angry

Touts camouflaging as investors

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.