Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,009 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (78596 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RayRay06677(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
uncle005:
Account officer? I have been hearing about account officer, i have never met any or know any.
Infact i don't have anybody number in that office.

keep your friends close
keep your enemies closer
keep your account officers closest
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Advision: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
Whiteshield:

DrAkpa don run. He's now in other sections constituting a nuisance. He dare not enters investment section again. MBA investors will injure him

Dat over-aged nuthead invested N2.6m in it, he is yet to recover his money in full. grin

I hope he doesnt go into depression.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
"Once upon a time, lived a lot of monkeys near a remote village.

One day a very rich merchant came to the village to buy these monkeys! He announced at the village market square that he will buy the monkeys at $100 each. passers by villagers thought the merchant to be insane. They thought how can a reasonable person buy stray monkeys at $100 each?
Yet, some smart ones caught some monkeys and gave it to this merchant and he gave $100 for each monkey.
This news spread like wildfire and people caught monkeys and sold it to the merchant.

After a few days, the merchant announced that he will buy monkeys at $200 each. The lazy villagers also ran around to catch the remaining monkeys!

They sold the remaining monkeys at 200 each.Then the merchant announced that he will buy monkeys at 500 each!

The villagers start to lose sleep! ... They caught six or seven monkeys, which was all that was left and got 500 each.

The villagers were waiting anxiously for the next announcement.

Then the merchant announced that he is going home for a week. And when he returns, he will buy monkeys at 1000 each!

He asked his employee to take care of the monkeys he bought.

He was alone taking care of all the monkeys in a cage. The merchant went home.

The villagers were very sad as there were no more monkeys left for them to sell it at $1000 each.

Then the employee told them that he will sell some monkeys at 700 each secretly.

This news spread like fire. Since the merchant buys monkey at 1000 each, there is a 300 profit for each monkey.

Now guess what! The next day, villagers made a queue near the monkey cage.The employee sold all the monkeys at 700 each. The rich bought monkeys in big lots. The poor borrowed money from money lenders and also bought monkeys!

The villagers took care of their monkeys & waited for the merchant to return.

But nobody came! ... Then they ran to the employee...

But he has already left too!

The villagers then realized that they have bought the useless stray monkeys at 700 each and unable to sell them!"

Copied from the Monkey business folktale.

Don't loose money. It's even better to give all your money to charity, than to loose it to charlatans like MMM, GHWW, the Map, MBA investment, NARA etc

Innovate

Shun Ponzi Schemes

SgtPonziHater

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Experience is the best teacher, but wise people learn from the experience of others

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
BadAdviser:

Drakpa the clown i Don miss that clown.

That guy go be among people wey dey rough handle mba staffes making them to close their offices grin cheesy

Even 50nizzy and Dragonfire442 cheesy angry

Touts camouflaging as investors

Look at how you are talking to MBA Generals. You have no respect ó. General 50nizzy and General Dragonfire442.
Remember that fool named Captainking they used to call "My captain, my king."

Those who put money in MBA are a special grade of fools.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Advision:

Dat over-aged nuthead invested N2.6m in it, he is yet to recover his money in full. grin

I hope he doesnt go into depression.

DrAkpa already very incoherent in his posts. Check his posts on other threads. I think what Maxwell did to them is too much for his mind to bear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Priam: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
sgtponzihater1:
"Once upon a time, lived a lot of monkeys near a remote village.

One day a very rich merchant came to the village to buy these monkeys! He announced at the village market square that he will buy the monkeys at $100 each. passers by villagers thought the merchant to be insane. They thought how can a reasonable person buy stray monkeys at $100 each?
Yet, some smart ones caught some monkeys and gave it to this merchant and he gave $100 for each monkey.
This news spread like wildfire and people caught monkeys and sold it to the merchant.

After a few days, the merchant announced that he will buy monkeys at $200 each. The lazy villagers also ran around to catch the remaining monkeys!

They sold the remaining monkeys at 200 each.Then the merchant announced that he will buy monkeys at 500 each!

The villagers start to lose sleep! ... They caught six or seven monkeys, which was all that was left and got 500 each.

The villagers were waiting anxiously for the next announcement.

Then the merchant announced that he is going home for a week. And when he returns, he will buy monkeys at 1000 each!

He asked his employee to take care of the monkeys he bought.

He was alone taking care of all the monkeys in a cage. The merchant went home.

The villagers were very sad as there were no more monkeys left for them to sell it at $1000 each.

Then the employee told them that he will sell some monkeys at 700 each secretly.

This news spread like fire. Since the merchant buys monkey at 1000 each, there is a 300 profit for each monkey.

Now guess what! The next day, villagers made a queue near the monkey cage.The employee sold all the monkeys at 700 each. The rich bought monkeys in big lots. The poor borrowed money from money lenders and also bought monkeys!

The villagers took care of their monkeys & waited for the merchant to return.

But nobody came! ... Then they ran to the employee...

But he has already left too!

The villagers then realized that they have bought the useless stray monkeys at 700 each and unable to sell them!"

Copied from the Monkey business folktale.

Don't loose money. It's even better to give all your money to charity, than to loose it to charlatans like MMM, GHWW, the Map, MBA investment, NARA etc

Innovate

Shun Ponzi Schemes

SgtPonziHater

Interesting tale bro..

We can actually substitute the characters to match the situation at hand.

Let's say,

The Merchant is Maxwell Odum

The Employee is Airsaylongcon

The villagers were M.B.A forex Investors who literally spent ~$1000 to buy monkeys.

Here you have it and that'll will make an interesting tales by moonlight, if only people will learn the lesson therein.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RayRay06677(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
you guys should learn to be calming down, na man dey invest for pussy for another man to kolombi. people bet every day in this country and its fair, others took another risk with their money and you guys are acting as if its your money, relax, its Christmas, go get some stuff for your loved ones. Any man that didn't invest what he can comfortably part with, na him cross. businesses fails in Nigeria, even CBN is failing everyday with the loss in value of naira at per seconds rate.

I just got 2.94m(3 set of 4.9m in Bara, awaiting others) yesterday for an investment that was due for 19th and nobody is shouting, the day it crashes now, you will be everywhere shouting, Bara is paying upfront for sake of xmas break and nobody is talking. Pipminds just paid me referral bonus today, nobody is talking. Abeg, leave my ponzi for me. na my money. I have never had this much money per month in my life so all your rant equals to naught. u win some, u loss some, the risks of life is fair, the higher the greener and darker depending on the divide u r but he that taketh no risk remains at most an average man. Yes u can be average and contented while some refuse that contentment and explore further. risk is risk, take some.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
[s]
RayRay06677:
you guys should learn to be calming down, na man dey invest for pussy for another man to kolombi. people bet every day in this country and its fair, others took another risk with their money and you guys are acting as if its your money, relax, its Christmas, go get some stuff for your loved ones. Any man that didn't invest what he can comfortably part with, na him cross. businesses fails in Nigeria, even CBN is failing everyday with the loss in value of naira at per seconds rate.

I just got 2.94m(3 set of 4.9m in Bara, awaiting others) yesterday for an investment that was due for 19th and nobody is shouting, the day it crashes now, you will be everywhere shouting, Bara is paying upfront for sake of xmas break and nobody is talking. Pipminds just paid me referral bonus today, nobody is talking. Abeg, leave my ponzi for me. na my money. I have never had this much money per month in my life so all your rant equals to naught. u win some, u loss some, the risks of life is fair, the higher the greener and darker depending on the divide u r but he that taketh no risk remains at most an average man. Yes u can be average and contented while some refuse that contentment and explore further. risk is risk, take some.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Priam:

Interesting tale bro..

We can actually substitute the characters to match the situation at hand.

Let's say,

The Merchant is Maxwell Odum

The Employee is Airsaylongcon

The villagers were M.B.A forex Investors who literally spent ~$1000 to buy monkeys.

Here you have it and that'll will make an interesting tales by moonlight, if only people will learn the lesson therein.

grin adding those names can trigger suicide to some investors. I saw someone on Instagram who invested 4.5 m into a venture called CRMi. And the company closed shop.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RayRay06677(m): 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Whiteshield:
[s][/s]

bro bro, na my money. hahahahahahaha
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Whiteshield:

Look at how you are talking to MBA Generals. You have no respect ó. General 50nizzy and General Dragonfire442.

My captain my king grin cheesy cheesy angry

You forgot the mba prayer warrior. That opens the trade everyday with a Bible verse and close it with a Bible verse grin cheesy cheesy

Educated illiterates everywhere grin
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by firstworld: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
You have said it all. As i speak to you, my 9m is still stuck in various stocks and shares that were regulated by SEC, CBN, EFCC and yet nobody has said anything. Since 2008 oh. These low lives are here rejoicing at other people's business failures. If you look well, may of them are jobless and have no direction. I wil keep searching till i find my gold. Let them keep hating. I wish you well bro
RayRay06677:

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
BadAdviser:

My captain my king grin cheesy cheesy angry

You forgot the mba prayer warrior. That opens the trade everyday with a Bible verse and close it with a Bible verse grin cheesy cheesy

Educated illiterates everywhere grin

Here is the mumu
tope777:
All shall be well.

He has moved from cursing those advising him to advising himself.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by firstworld: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Na people dey pay women 50k for Coded Runs. Wetin concern me? Why should people die for my money
RayRay06677:

bro bro, na my money. hahahahahahaha
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
firstworld:
You have said it all. As i speak to you, my 9m is still stuck in various stocks and shares that were regulated by SEC, CBN, EFCC and yet nobody has said anything. Since 2008 oh. These low lives are here rejoicing at other people's business failures. If you look well, may of them are jobless and have no direction. I wil keep searching till i find my gold. Let them keep hating. I wish you well bro

NSE burnt your hand in 2008, MBA burnt it in 2020. You see in life, there is a fine line between faith, optimism, mental escapism and outright foolishness.

You lost money to stocks and 12 years later, you are losing money to a ponzi scheme organised by a dropout. Bro, you can never have sense in your life again.

10 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
firstworld:
Na people dey pay women 50k for Coded Runs. Wetin concern me? Why should people die for my money

It is better to put 100k on 1 broad in Codedruns than to put 1k in MBA.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Priam: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
sgtponzihater1:

grin adding those names can trigger suicide to some investors. I saw someone on Instagram who invested 4.5 m into a venture called CRMi. And the company closed shop.

Which one is CRMi? People will always be gullible, and I think ignorance due to the poor emphasis on financial literacy in our schools is a contributory factor. If not, how do we keep falling victims for these schemes that are all basically the same but differ in name only? Tomorrow, a new investment package will still be launched and the same group of people will troop in without asking questions on how they're creating value.

People have huge sums of money lying fallow and have no idea what to do with it, hence are prime targets of these charlatans masquerading as 'investors'
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Emmin12: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Risk is normal, this is what we make up our mind to do before investing... biko! its our money let us loose it peace!!!!
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by captainking(m): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Whiteshield:

grin grin grin.. Fool..i still dey here.. Do you see any of us crying??
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Whiteshield:

Here is the mumu

grin cheesy cheesy

Hunger don reset those people brain finally grin cheesy
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by dogtails(m): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Whiteshield:

It is better to put 100k on 1 broad in Codedruns than to put 1k in MBA.
No wonder ur life is this useless
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by RayRay06677(m): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
firstworld:

I don't like it loud here but forces of darkness cant overcome people's milking point, I started September, started with 5m, then 30m, then 5m within same month, I have a family of 6 and I opened account for all of them, I run on 3 different platform with MBA having only 2m because its return is just 15%, I stand on over 6m monthly and someone is telling to disregard, bro them go use gun, no retreat, no surrender.

NA MY MONEY MBOK, MAKE UNA SHIFT

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Emmin12:
Risk is normal, this is what we make up our mind to do before investing... biko! its our money let us loose it peace!!!!

And you have already lost your money. What we are trying to do is to prevent others from falling into the unfortunate luck you fell into and to use you as scapegoats for others thinking about getting in.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
dogtails:
No wonder ur life is this useless

Not at all. I don't share your family's generational curse.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
captainking:

grin grin grin.. Fool..i still dey here.. Do you see any of us crying??

Of course, you won't cry in public. Your tears, wailing a and lamentations are in private.

Oya, post alert to shame the "haters".
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by captainking(m): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Whiteshield:

Of course, you won't cry in public. Your tears, wailing a and lamentations are in private.

Oya, post alert to shame the "haters".
Hahahhaa.. A risk taker never cries..whats to cry??
You obviously have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
captainking:

Post alert of MBA payment na. Don't put Maxwell to shame.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Priam: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
RayRay06677:

[s]you guys should learn to be calming down, na man dey invest for pussy for another man to kolombi. people bet every day in this country and its fair, others took another risk with their money and you guys are acting as if its your money, relax, its Christmas, go get some stuff for your loved ones. Any man that didn't invest what he can comfortably part with, na him cross. businesses fails in Nigeria, even CBN is failing everyday with the loss in value of naira at per seconds rate.

I just got 2.94m(3 set of 4.9m in Bara, awaiting others) yesterday for an investment that was due for 19th and nobody is shouting, the day it crashes now, you will be everywhere shouting, Bara is paying upfront for sake of xmas break and nobody is talking. Pipminds just paid me referral bonus today, nobody is talking. Abeg, leave my ponzi for me. na my money. I have never had this much money per month in my life so all your rant equals to naught. u win some, u loss some, the risks of life is fair, the higher the greener and darker depending on the divide u r but he that taketh no risk remains at most an average man. Yes u can be average and contented while some refuse that contentment and explore further. risk is risk, take some[/s].

You're smiling and happy, but there are many out there that are confused, depressed and contemplating their life because of the promises you made them that never got fulfilled, and based on said promises, they invested their life savings and even borrowed to top-up the investment hoping for their own day to smile and cash-out, just as you are today, but Alas! Their timing was all wrong because, they entered when the system was saturated and over bloated and ready to implode.

What are they supposed to do now to get paid? Get more investors whose money will be used to pay them and you, because that's how the system operates, not by creating value but by taking from Peter to pay Paul. But, there are no more new investors because confidence level is low and why should they come in when those inside the system are trying to come but still can't.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by firstworld: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Na goat you be. Do you think I am wretched like you? 2 multimillion naira opportunities are staring at me as I type this. I am not hungry and jobless like you. Take note.
Whiteshield:

NSE burnt your hand in 2008, MBA burnt it in 2020. You see in life, there is a fine line between faith, optimism, mental escapism and outright foolishness.

You lost money to stocks and 12 years later, you are losing money to a ponzi scheme organised by a dropout. Bro, you can never have sense in your life again.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Priam: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Whiteshield:

Here is the mumu

Lol, I remember that guy. Always using Bible verses to lay curses on supposed haters and enemies of his Ponzí scheme.

Now him eyes don clear, him no fit see Bible passage quote again cheesy

ALL SHALL BE WELL INDEED
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by YoungBuffet: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
captainking:

leave those mofos alone, crying more than the bereaved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.