Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Why Did God Want A Son ? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Want A Son ? (11829 Views)

Does God Want Us To Suffer? / Did God Want Adam And Eve To Eat The Forbidden Fruit? The Answer Is Yes / Does God Want To Frustrate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:20am On Nov 01, 2022
sonmvayina:

Lol...

You are basically saying God wanted a son because the gospel writers said he had a son.

I did not read all the comments in this post but I see someone attacked you cos you said the account of the flood is a myth and Jesus Christ is also a myth? Is that true? If so, there's no relevance in asking or waiting for any answers to your questions. It is just like trying to convince a staunch racist why blacks must be respected. Mind you, the flood is a REAL event and Jesus Christ is a Real person. Only a foolish fool will say Jesus Christ never existed. Jesus Christ is arguably the most influential man today. Where will you mention the name and people just look at you ignorantly? How can a mythical personage be such influential? Honestly, atheists have half-baked brains
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by sonmvayina(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I did not read all the comments in this post but I see someone attacked you cos you said the account of the flood is a myth and Jesus Christ is also a myth? Is that true? If so, there's no relevance in asking or waiting for any answers to your questions. It is just like trying to convince a staunch racist why blacks must be respected. Mind you, the flood is a REAL event and Jesus Christ is a Real person. Only a foolish fool will say Jesus Christ never existed. Jesus Christ is arguably the most influential man today. Where will you mention the name and people just look at you ignorantly? How can a mythical personage be such influential? Honestly, atheists have half-baked brains

Provide the proof that he existed
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by sonmvayina(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2022
Aemmyjah:

https://www.atheists.org/activism/resources/did-jesus-exist/
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by KnownUnknown: 11:08am On Nov 01, 2022
Because they say daughters are difficult to raise.
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by Aemmyjah(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
sonmvayina:

https://www.atheists.org/activism/resources/did-jesus-exist/
Atheists do not believe in God, spirits and the reject the Bible. So you are referring me to their website to convince me abi? You need a slap on the back of your head. Go to their website and keep sucking from them. You don't even have your own convictions. Sorry, I won't click that link
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by Aemmyjah(m): 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
sonmvayina:

Provide the proof that he existed [/quote]
There are secular and non Christian Jewish historians that have made references as to Jesus Christ, his activities and his disciples like Tacitus, Josephus and Suetonius and even in the Koran. Since seeing is believing, go and find those references for yourself if you don't have a biased mind. How will you do so when you give your ears to the drums of atheist? A man that even mainstream Christian have some 'holy days' and celebration for him done worldwide, what about the AD and BC on the calendar? Keep listening to atheists
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by sonmvayina(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Atheists do not believe in God, spirits and the reject the Bible. So you are referring me to their website to convince me abi? You need a slap on the back of your head. Go to their website and keep sucking from them. You don't even have your own convictions. Sorry, I won't click that link

Did you read it..
Please do and take note of the points raised, I will open a thread where we can thrash it out.

Don't be lazy. Except you are scared of your illusion being smashed.
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by sonmvayina(m): 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
Aemmyjah:

There are secular and non Christian Jewish historians that have made references as to Jesus Christ, his activities and his disciples like Tacitus, Josephus and Suetonius and even in the Koran. Since seeing is believing, go and find those references for yourself if you don't have a biased mind. How will you do so when you give your ears to the drums of atheist? A man that even mainstream Christian have some 'holy days' and celebration for him done worldwide, what about the AD and BC on the calendar? Keep listening to atheists

Maybe your just a JJC on this forum.

We have seen all those, they are nothing but conjectures and interpolation by Christian forgers and scribe.. especially Eusebius..
Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Aemmyjah:

My brother, i've known sonmvayina for long on this forum, he is not honest so don't waste your precious time with him. If he's not pleased with Jesus of Nazareth let him rewrite history for those who will believe him! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Want A Son ? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
sonmvayina:

Maybe your just a JJC on this forum.

We have seen all those, they are nothing but conjectures and interpolation by Christian forgers and scribe.. especially Eusebius..
That's where you are making so sense. Most of these writers were Romans and their writings were derogatory things and propaganda about Christ and his disciples. Most critics use this to say that Jesus never existed. But because someone write reports to condemn a person does not mean that one does not exist right? If I write all sorts of bad things about you, it is wrong to use such analysis to prove you don't exist. Like I said, I won't click on that link as you have nothing to prove from your own conviction. I was expecting you to bring up something real as a smart person, you bring up link of atheism. That action alone shows that there's no need discussing anything again with you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

We Distributed 74.6 M Bibles In Nigeria In 55 Years – Gideons International / THE SPIRITUALITIE OF THE SNAKE / What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.