Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink (3824 Views)

Orji Kalu: Perpetrators Of Violence In South East Must Have A Rethink / Osinbajo: Why We Need To Rethink How SMEs Are Regulated All Over The Country / End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by jneutron4000: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2020
Seerade029:

Oga your protest is useless.

From 1950 - date.. Majority of protest that change somethings in government / Nigeria came from SW

Go and read history
No mind them, Abacha military government was brought down by Yorubas when the whole Ibos as a Nation were already loyal slaves to Abacha, Edos no even get voice then as their population was not a force to reckon with. The only 2 Nations in Nigeria that will bring down Nigeria on it kneels both economically and politically in the Yoruba Nation and the Niger Delta that comprise of Ijaws and the rest ethnicities with the SS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

Nigeria is a mistake. What I am saying is that a certain tribe should not throw the country into anarchy for their selfish reasons. We all know what they are capable of doing

They are capable of nothing actually but people need use their head in joining issues with them.

As at today the protest is no longer genuine.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by loveth360(f): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2020
Am not for Endsars,am for Endnigeria.

Sars is not the main problem but the system.

But it baffles me how foolish people that supported the killing of peaceful protesters in east,now want the east to join their protest.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Charleys: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Edo talking about Biafra and igbo? grin grin all these we SS sef

I don't see anything wrong if he needs to speak for igbos. If he went to the west they'll still call him omo Igbo.

If he went to the north they'll consider him an Igbo rather than a Yoruba.

You need to understand these things. Where does he osedagal stand.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:
@ realdon. You might be right but then isn't it clear that the yorubas are making this protest about them and their minions. Do you think if this sars issue affected only the Ibos this elements would have batted an eyelid? They wouldn't instead they will come on social media and laugh out loud. They want to use other tribes to get back out Buhari because he betrayed them.
The outrage started from delta stop this tribal madness biko.

2 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

Ur head dey there. You all can all see the signs. "When a malady is hard find it is easy to cure but when it is easy to find it is hard to cure"

They want to use other tribes for their selfish interest like they have always done.

those that wants to be used, should be used.

but as for now the protest is no longer genuine.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by ObereEmma: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

That's because they had no backing whatsoever but that can't be said of this Yoruba celebrities. If una know wetin dey sup for this country una go para like me
No one has backing in Southern Nigeria, Even Sowore faced his heat alone same with Nnamdi Kanu. Whatever they said or did has been said by Notherners in the past and nothing happened.

But look at it this way, for anything good to come out from the south, it must come from popular people who are neutral for it to garner support and force other nuetrals to get involved but the question is who is the neutral that would involved themselve in cases they can easliy avoid.

Did tuface backed out because he had no backing politically or he didnt get voice support from other celebrities ? You only need to lend your voice and ask for that of others to make it bigger than whoever that wants to shut your voice down. Yoroubas are the biggest Noise makers in Nigeria, they do hails and lend their voice to others for fun, and its easy for them to sensitize themselves to do big things where just voice is needed but they cant follow it with real and continued action when the going get rough which is their pitfalls.

SO its not about getting backup to adress issues, its about neutrals lending a harmless voice to their own and also about the nature of the people involved and ways of getting thier problem solved.

Yoroubas have a leader mentality, where whatever that affect thier leader affects them same way thier leaders lend their voice when their people need their voice but Igbos can only work together if a particular issue affect them all. IPOB protest doesnt affcet the igbo elites and we are not people who lend our voice easliy to matter when we arent gaining anything. The other leader aspect is zero because igbos dont beleive in thier leader is every man on his own.

2 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by hakeem4(m): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT YOU HAVE IN THE WEST IS CHILD PLAY COMPARED TO WHAT EXISTS AT SARS CAMP AKWUZU IN ANAMBRA STATE. THE ENDSARS PROTESTS WOULD HAVE STARTED FROM THERE YEARS AGO BUT WE KNOW HOW THEY'D BE ROUNDED UP AND MURDERED AS "IPOB TERRORISTS".
I have read news about those ones especially those from Akwuzu, and i begin to wonder if these SARS officials are humans also
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Faithful007: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

This is a democratically elected government so any thing that should be done should be inorder and not anarchical like they want it to be. They are just using this end sars as a front
SMH. I resist the urge to insult you. It's obvious that you are either a kid, a paid agent or just naive. Most likely under 18. So sad you have no idea of what is going on, hence you think it's a front, it's not. Pray you don't fall a victim from sars, if you don't have money, you may not live to tell the tale.

2 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Firespitterz: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Why these people dey fear Yoruba like this? Indeed we are special, Igbo envy and fear us, Hausa Fúlàní envy and respect us. Why always us?

Lol. You must be a deluded osogbo miscreant. No ethnic group has ever and will ever fear abobaku skull miners. It has not happened and it will never happen. Go back to your skull mining business in soka forest. U have been noticed.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by chamboy(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2020
I don't take into this Ibos classified as 3rd class citizens. I just feel ya lots have personal agenda not fulfilled then you'll play the minority card. Let be honest, the first class citizens in this country are Politicians, Business and Religious cabals, they don't indulge in tribal division like we do. 2rd class are the celebrities and loyal midclass earners being used as a tool by the 1st class to deceive themselves and the 3rd class. 3rd class are those that either given up or running errands for the 2nd class (police). ****a police sergent is taking others from a 2nd class Commissioner of police who is protecting a pastor. 3rd class are also some hustlers upcoming yahoo-yahoo, olosho, low income earners, church and mosque goers,

2 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=zkyboi post=94826203][/quote]

A well planned out calculated attempt. See all these ones. See all those Lagos and western politicians throwing weight behind this protest sharp sharp. Where were they all these while. Mtcheeeww. This is political
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2020
Esseite:

There is no hidden agenda... revolution now tried to highjack the protest but was resisted and sent packing.. SARS is an societal problem to many, that is why they are speaking up.

No one is being forced to protest, if you dont want to.. go about your daily life, no one is stopping you.

In coming days the will eventually hijack it just the way the BLM was hijacked by the democrats.

P. S. It has already been subtly hijacked sef.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Faithful007:
if you've entered sars awkuzu before ehh, you would not be talking this trash. That's if you come out alive sef.

Where those people not branded IPOB. What did all these Yorubians do about it than to mock and laugh out loud online.
UNA MUMU NEVER DO SEF.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2020
hakeem4:
Does Sars not attack people in east also?
HAS IT EVER BEEN A NATIONAL ISSUE BEFORE NOW?
DID SARS START KILLING PEOPLE TODAY?
WHY IS IT NOW THAT ALL YORUBAS ARE LENDING THEIR VOICES?
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2020
Charleys:

I don't see anything wrong if he needs to speak for igbos. If he went to the west they'll still call him omo Igbo.

Is he igbo tho? You are a joker! No body will call an Edo man omo ibo in west!

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

In coming days the will eventually hijack it just the way the BLM was hijacked by the democrats.

P. S. It has already been subtly hijacked sef.

If it could be high jacked, it would have already... you can only support or not, it has no leaders and no followers.. it's a suppressed anger that could no longer be held back.

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2020
Esseite:

There is no point.. people are genuinely protesting and coming out in numbers against a cause that has affected them personally.

All these minions know that Nigerians are gullible and easily manipulated.

This killings if Nigerian youths even spiked when the #endsars# was on. That should have told you all that this is POLITICALLY MOTIVATED by a powerful person in this country. They are trying to use you all as pawns in their political chess game
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT YOU HAVE IN THE WEST IS CHILD PLAY COMPARED TO WHAT EXISTS AT SARS CAMP AKWUZU IN ANAMBRA STATE. THE ENDSARS PROTESTS WOULD HAVE STARTED FROM THERE YEARS AGO BUT WE KNOW HOW THEY'D BE ROUNDED UP AND MURDERED AS "IPOB TERRORISTS".

Oya tell them

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2020
jneutron4000:
No mind them, Abacha military government was brought down by Yorubas when the whole Ibos as a Nation were already loyal slaves to Abacha, Edos no even get voice then as their population was not a force to reckon with. The only 2 Nations in Nigeria that will bring down Nigeria on it kneels both economically and politically in the Yoruba Nation and the Niger Delta that comprise of Ijaws and the rest ethnicities with the SS.

This is what I am talking about "Chest beating" as usual. Using other tribes to their gains and taking the glory with their biased media outlet
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2020
loveth360:
Am not for Endsars,am for Endnigeria.

Sars is not the main problem but the system.

But it baffles me how foolish people that supported the killing of peaceful protesters in east,now want the east to join their protest.

Nigerians and double standard . They didn't lend their voice when Buhari led government killed young promising Ibo youths. They were all over social media rejoicing. Now cos they want power they want to join forces with everyone to fight Bubu..
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by DenreleDave(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

See this one I am an independent thinker. I have followed the history of this country and found out that the Ibos have been treated unfairly. There were among the people that fought for Nigerian Independence in the people of Nnamdi Azikiwe and our son Chief. Anthony Enahoro of blessed memory. After so many decades they are not in the sphere of things totally ostracised from the country that they fought for collectively, pioneering with the evil Fulani juntas...

Haba

Fulani we know u..... Shame on u.. Ur tactics cannot work.

Shame on fulani girl

E pain am tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by DenreleDave(m): 10:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

And you think they want disintegration that want power through the back door. Ughelli? Ok. You think. All these are orchestrated attempts to scuttle this government. THIS IS POLITICAL!!!

Fulani girl...

Pls avoid her.. Divide and Rule are here at it again

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2020
Charleys:

Anyone stating the truth is always termed ' Ibo or Fulani'. Ibos and my SS brothers and sisters don't be pawns for their political chess game.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Emlproperties: 10:57am On Oct 11, 2020
I’m Igbo and I support #EndSARS. Igbos have suffered more from Police brutality.

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2020
SegFault:

The outrage started from delta stop this tribal madness biko.

Yes true. All these was orchestrated. The SARS killings even spiked when people started trending #end sars#. Guy be logical with this thing. WHY NOW?
Police didn't start the killings and brutality today.

They want all the youths to involved in this #endsars# and then start a revolution.

THAT IS THEIR GRAND PLAN
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by DenreleDave(m): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2020
jneutron4000:

The bolded is the greatest movement ever in Nigeria...

Greatest moment...
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by DenreleDave(m): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

Anyone stating the truth is always termed ' Ibo or Fulani'. Ibos and my SS brothers and sisters don't be pawns for their political chess game.

Fulani girl... U can't divide us... #ENDSARS

Go and feed ur cows cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by hakeem4(m): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

HAS IT EVER BEEN A NATIONAL ISSUE BEFORE NOW?

DID SARS START KILLING PEOPLE TODAY?

WHY IS IT NOW THAT ALL YORUBAS ARE LENDING THEIR VOICES?
well you’re making it tribal now!
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

Yes true. All these was orchestrated. The SARS killings even spiked when people started trending #end sars#. Guy be logical with this thing. WHY NOW?
Police didn't start the killings and brutality today.

They want all the youths to involved in this #endsars# and then start a revolution.

THAT IS THEIR GRAND PLAN
And this revolution would move Nigeria forward, if you don't want it get money and leave.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by jneutron4000: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

This is what I am talking about "Chest beating" as usual. Using other tribes to their gains and taking the glory with their biased media outlet
Yoruba chest beating Which other tribe are we using to take glory? undecided your name sounds as someone from Edo, let me educate you, do you know that it was the Yoruba that saved you from invasion from ibos? It is only the Fulanis that are cowards and they used others tribes to fight, infact they use you to fight you. We Yorubas do not need any ethnic group to fight for us, we go alone and you can even see it in our we go about our politics wtihin Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Emlproperties:
I’m Igbo and I support #EndSARS. Igbos have suffered more from Police brutality.

OK. Continue. They wan use una head as usual.
See all Yoruba leaders lending their voices.. Lol..

He is actually a JAGABAN. Lol. Not everyone is dumb tho.

This is just a FRONT bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eastern Security Network Release New Photos Of Nigeria Soldiers In The Forest / The Ages Of Consent To Sex Around The World / Biafra: We Lost A Man But Destroyed A Platoon Before Retreating - BNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.