Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink (3827 Views)

Orji Kalu: Perpetrators Of Violence In South East Must Have A Rethink / Osinbajo: Why We Need To Rethink How SMEs Are Regulated All Over The Country / End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2020
bigpriik:

Since When did you northerners become igbo sympathizers something must be fishy ..

I am a Full blooded Benin boy..
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

See this one I am an independent thinker. I have followed the history of this country and found out that the Ibos have been treated unfairly. There were among the people that fought for Nigerian Independence in the people of Nnamdi Azikiwe and our son Chief. Anthony Enahoro of blessed memory. After so many decades they are not in the sphere of things totally ostracised from the country that they fought for collectively, pioneering with the evil Fulani juntas...

Haba

If you are truly edo and you have read about the history which I doubt...... you would have come across how the igbos invaded the Midwest killing people and raping women. Everyone is guilty of the war and we need to move forward! I don't want this hatred to consume us.

2 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by jneutron4000: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2020
[s][/s]
Osedagal:
@ realdon. You might be right but then isn't it clear that the yorubas are making this protest about them and their minions. Do you think if this sars issue affected only the Ibos this elements would have batted an eyelid? They wouldn't instead they will come on social media and laugh out loud. They want to use other tribes to get back out Buhari because he betrayed them.
[s][/s]
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Seerade029: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

And you think those minions get una back. I pity una. When time go reach after they have settled with BUBU una go be like spare tire. You all should learn from history and not mistakes

Oga your protest is useless.

From 1950 - date.. Majority of protest that change somethings in government / Nigeria came from SW

Go and read history

4 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Esseite:
SARS is everybody's problem.. it's not peculiar to any region..

Una never uncover this people plan. They are just using #END SARS# as a front
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by zkyboi(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I believe a Delta state indigen death at the hand of SARS actually sparked the protest.

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by ObereEmma: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

Ok. Now if this SARS issue didn't cut across the western part of this country, do you think that they would have given a Bleep. How long have this evil government oppressed the easterners did anybody talk about it. NO. Nobody did, you guys should fight for yourself and get a country for yourself make una nor reason those 'leftists' they are up to something, they are betrayals
it affect the whole south and yorouba celebrities help push it to forefront because their people is involved. During the IPOB saga, how many Elites gave danm about what happens to their people ? I bet you only Phyno or Flavour can turn this IPOB saga to another level but they are busy chasing money, same way our other brothers are chasing money thinking anyone affected is lazy or unlucky.

4 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by bigpriik: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

I am a Full blooded Benin boy..

And so,if truly you like igbos you will join us to achieve our biafra but from what I see here you are not even pro-biafran so please don't quote me again..

2 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2020
Seerade029:

Oga your protest is useless.

From 1950 - date.. Majority of protest that change somethings in government / Nigeria came from SW

Go and read history

That is what I am talking about. Yoruba them dey gather people take they fight na. It is in their nature. They take the glory eventually. Na so Dem wan do. You all should be wise.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2020
bigpriik:

And so,if truly you like igbos you will join us to achieve our biafra but from what I see here you are not even pro-biafran so please don't quote me again..

I am fcking pro biafran make u know. Make una use una head. If dey strike deal finish with those westerners dey go fall back
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by SlayerForever: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2020
God bless you! Exactly the same thing I said on Twitter this morning when tweeting @MaziNnamdiKanu!

Abeg take it to Twitter please. Tweet with the hashtag #WhereWereYourVoices. We need to bring this to the open!
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Seerade029: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

That is what I am talking about. Yoruba them dey gather people take they fight na. It is in their nature. They take the glory eventually. Na so Dem wan do. You all should be wise.

You're even benin and you made me to accuse the east.

Anyways your 5lgs is useless anyways.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by bigpriik: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

I am fcking pro biafran make u know. Make una use una head. If dey strike deal finish with those westerners dey go fall back

Pro-biafran my ass..

2 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2020
ObereEmma:

it affect the whole south and yorouba celebrities help push it to forefront because their people is involved. During the IPOB saga, how many Elites gave danm about what happens to their people ? I bet you only Phyno or Flavour can turn this IPOB saga to another level but they are busy chasing money, same way our other brothers are chasing money thinking anyone affected is lazy or unlucky.

That's because they had no backing whatsoever but that can't be said of this Yoruba celebrities. If una know wetin dey sup for this country una go para like me
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Seerade029: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

You're a northerner causing division.
We know your type.

Cc slap44

2 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

Una never uncover this people plan. They are just using #END SARS# as a front

There is no hidden agenda... revolution now tried to highjack the protest but was resisted and sent packing.. SARS is an societal problem to many, that is why they are speaking up.

No one is being forced to protest, if you dont want to.. go about your daily life, no one is stopping you.

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Faithful007: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

Whichever ibo or igbos. I am just pointing out want you all don't see cause you all more emotional than logical. Mind you I wasn't paid by the fucking government cos I don't give a Bleep but what I don't like is a tribe using other tribes to achieve their goal. Thought the Ibos/igbos were smarter than this.
if you've entered sars awkuzu before ehh, you would not be talking this trash. That's if you come out alive sef.

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:
For decades the ibos have been brutalised, maligned and killed by the Nigerian government and nobody talked about it because they are supposed '3rd class citizens'. A quick reminder of the kitchen killing and murder of the IPOB group; an armless group or organisation that wants out of this chaotic union, they were killed and brutalised both the young and old. Certain people, I suppose the agents of divison in this country celebrated the killings even called those supposed unarmed protesters 'pigyeasters', 'potopoto republic' . Like an adage that says "the cane used the flog the first wife would still be used to flog the second wife". Now the same impunity was meted out to this same agents of division and they are shouting every where and calling on the south to be United because it pertains them. Just so you know after this whole brouhaha they will take the whole glory using their bias media to write a script. The Ibos should be wise the yorubas want to throw this country in anarchy knowing fully well that Buhari would give them power, they have now decided to throw this country into anarchy. Nigerians are too gullible to see this. This protests is orchestrated by agents of division/Yoruba . Is this the first time SARS brutalise Nigerians. IBOS HEARKEN TO THIS WORDS OF WISDOM BECAUSE THIS AGENTS OF DIVISION DONT CARE ABOUT YOU THEY JUST WANT TO USE ALL THE TRIBES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT AND TAKE THE GLORY JUST AS SOWORE IS DOING. YOU ALL SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF THIS CUNNING ELEMENTS.

Oh seeing this post.

any Igbo man protesting endsarss needs to needs his brain checked...

I already stated that this is not endsars but smear campaign.

the protest is no longer genuine
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2020
Esseite:
SARS is everybody's problem.. it's not peculiar to any region..

In days to come you all will understand my rants.
Laugh in Bini
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by hakeem4(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Does Sars not attack people in east also?

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2020
BOOZELEE:
I support reform SARS not end SARS.
Igbo's should use there head and keep off.
noted.
The protest have been hijacked.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:
@ realdon. You might be right but then isn't it clear that the yorubas are making this protest about them and their minions. Do you think if this sars issue affected only the Ibos this elements would have batted an eyelid? They wouldn't instead they will come on social media and laugh out loud. They want to use other tribes to get back out Buhari because he betrayed them.

Once again you are right...
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Oh seeing this post.

any Igbo man protesting endsarss needs to needs his brain checked...

I already stated that this is not endsars but smear campaign.

the protest is no longer genuine

Ur head dey there. You all can all see the signs. "When a malady is hard find it is easy to cure but when it is easy to find it is hard to cure"

They want to use other tribes for their selfish interest like they have always done.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by correctyourself(m): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2020
bigpriik:
All these Fulani agents of division una plan no go work I am a full igbo man check my posts if yorubas need a helping hand to end this union we well wholehearted lend them ours hand two heads are better than one Bleep off..

Its true. For example, two mudu of beans go full pot more than one.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by jneutron4000: 9:58am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

Scared or jealous of a born slave and a known slave NEVER!!. I am EDO. So Bleep that shii
Will you shut up, who are you calling Slaves, go and ask your Oba to educate you about Yoruba. Education has made Yoruba refined and Pentecostal churches has made Yoruba soft hearted which is a problem to us now, that why You Edo man will open your mouth to insult Yoruba that gave you your founding father Eweka that made Benin kingdom to be on the World great kingdom in history.

3 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

In days to come you all will understand my rants.
Laugh in Bini

There is no point.. people are genuinely protesting and coming out in numbers against a cause that has affected them personally.

2 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

I had rather you all protest #end Nigeria#.
If sars is ended today would that stop the Nigerian police to stop the incessant extortion from travellers and brutalization of her citizens. I think then it would become #END POLICE#, then #END ARMY# and this is what this minoins want. Throw the country into anarchy. WE SAY NO TO THIS

But nigeria must end.

hope you are not propagating one nigeria here?

Nigeria is a crime against humanity and must end which must happen one day.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2020
Faithful007:
if you've entered sars awkuzu before ehh, you would not be talking this trash. That's if you come out alive sef.

This is a democratically elected government so any thing that should be done should be inorder and not anarchical like they want it to be. They are just using this end sars as a front
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

But nigeria must end.

hope you are not propagating one nigeria here?

Nigeria is a crime against humanity and must end which must happen one day.

Nigeria is a mistake. What I am saying is that a certain tribe should not throw the country into anarchy for their selfish reasons. We all know what they are capable of doing
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by CAPSLOCKED: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2020
hakeem4:
Does Sars not attack people in east also?

WHAT YOU HAVE IN THE WEST IS CHILD PLAY COMPARED TO WHAT EXISTS AT SARS CAMP AKWUZU IN ANAMBRA STATE. THE ENDSARS PROTESTS WOULD HAVE STARTED FROM THERE YEARS AGO BUT WE KNOW HOW THEY'D BE ROUNDED UP AND MURDERED AS "IPOB TERRORISTS".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Imagine so you aren't even igbo and you are telling igbos not to join the protests. For your information igbos have suffered most in the hands of SARS. Akwuzu SARS has been killings thousands of Igbo youths. Most of the armed robberies and kidnappings done in rivers state is by SARS. Igbos need the end SARS protests more than anyone. No one has called for the army to be ended. They don't go around killing and kidnapping people.

you are just regurgitating what you heard..
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2020
bigpriik:
All these Fulani agents of division una plan no go work I am a full igbo man check my posts if yorubas need a helping hand to end this union we well wholehearted lend them ours hand two heads are better than one Bleep off..

Actually yoruba aren't protesting for division but for political gain.

it is only a fool that will believe yorubas will ever protest for freedom..

while sars brutality is condemned don't let others use you negotiate power come 2023 while you continue wailing as usual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Tinibu Not Having Campaigns In South East / 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails / Pictures of Ibadan without brown roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.