Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink (3825 Views)

Orji Kalu: Perpetrators Of Violence In South East Must Have A Rethink / Osinbajo: Why We Need To Rethink How SMEs Are Regulated All Over The Country / End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
jagorinho:

you see you are the slave here, is SARS not brutalizing your Edo people? we value life in Yoruba land, the opinion of non entities like you is worthless, a slave calling others a slave, have you asked your ancestors why it took "hours" to take down your Benin Empire by the British while it took months for the French to defeat the female Dahomean army ( Amazons ). I can see where you inherited your flawed mentality from.

I got it from your ancient Kings that sold you all for mirror and gun powder. BUNCH OF SLAVES
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
jagorinho:

lol, a silly excuse for your weakness, a British force of less than 2000 men raided the over hyped Benin Kingdom and looted it to ashes in hours, you should be ashamed of such weak kingdom, the Egbas ( a fragment of Yoruba race) massacred the Amazons that they did not come back again, why did the Dahomeans paid tributes to the Oyo empire for over 200 years?

I can't blame you, you are from a weak and inconsequential tribe, the dahomeans even requested the help of Oyo to defeat the Ashantis, the picture you posted is just a random illustration of an amazon soldier with a severed enemy head. You know nothing about your history,the Egbas defeated the Amazons alone without requesting the help of other Yoruba clans, assuming these Amazons attacked the Oyos, then that would have been the end of the Amazon and dahomean kingdom.

REGURGITATING RUBBISH FROM YOU ROTTEN EPIGLOTTIS. GO DO YOUR RESEARCH PROPERLY.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by jagorinho: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

REGURGITATING RUBBISH FROM YOU ROTTEN EPIGLOTTIS. GO DO YOUR RESEARCH PROPERLY.
look at this condemned dwarf!!! I know it is a big shame for your empire to be taken down by less than 2000 rag tag British soldiers in few hours. . Is it a lie? f^cking minority feeling funky.

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
jagorinho:

look at this condemned dwarf!!! I know it is a big shame for your empire to be taken down by less than 2000 rag tag British soldiers in few hours. . Is it a lie? f^cking minority feeling funky.

You dwarf. What a pity!!
Let's trend #Dwarf life matters#
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Charleys: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
jagorinho:

lol, a silly excuse for your weakness, a British force of less than 2000 men raided the over hyped Benin Kingdom and looted it to ashes in hours, you should be ashamed of such weak kingdom, the Egbas ( a fragment of Yoruba race) massacred the Amazons that they did not come back again, why did the Dahomeans paid tributes to the Oyo empire for over 200 years?

I can't blame you, you are from a weak and inconsequential tribe, the dahomeans even requested the help of Oyo to defeat the Ashantis, the picture you posted is just a random illustration of an amazon soldier with a severed enemy head. You know nothing about your history,the Egbas defeated the Amazons alone without requesting the help of other Yoruba clans, assuming these Amazons attacked the Oyos, then that would have been the end of the Amazon and dahomean kingdom.

At the bolded, you were paying tribute to that weak Benin empire throughout the 14th and 15th century bro. Shows you who is truly weak
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Charleys:

At the bolded, you were paying tribute to that weak Benin empire throughout the 14th and 15th century bro. Shows you who is truly weak

LOL
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by jagorinho: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

You dwarf. What a pity!!
Let's trend #Dwarf life matters#
lol, look at his shallow reply, this is a reflection of the current state of your brain. Comatose!!!

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by jagorinho: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Charleys:

lol, By the end of the 16th century, the Ewe and Aja states of modern Benin were paying tribute to Oyo.
and please do not forget that we have to screen any of your new king in Ile Ife before such king can ascend the throne....
you need validations from us.

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by arleck(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:
For decades the ibos have been brutalised, maligned and killed by the Nigerian government and nobody talked about it because they are supposed '3rd class citizens'. A quick reminder of the kitchen killing and murder of the IPOB group; an armless group or organisation that wants out of this chaotic union, they were killed and brutalised both the young and old. Certain people, I suppose the agents of divison in this country celebrated the killings even called those supposed unarmed protesters 'pigyeasters', 'potopoto republic' . Like an adage that says "the cane used the flog the first wife would still be used to flog the second wife". Now the same impunity was meted out to this same agents of division and they are shouting every where and calling on the south to be United because it pertains them. Just so you know after this whole brouhaha they will take the whole glory using their bias media to write a script. The Ibos should be wise the yorubas want to throw this country in anarchy knowing fully well that Buhari would give them power, they have now decided to throw this country into anarchy. Nigerians are too gullible to see this. This protests is orchestrated by agents of division/Yoruba . Is this the first time SARS brutalise Nigerians. IBOS HEARKEN TO THIS WORDS OF WISDOM BECAUSE THIS AGENTS OF DIVISION DONT CARE ABOUT YOU THEY JUST WANT TO USE ALL THE TRIBES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT AND TAKE THE GLORY JUST AS SOWORE IS DOING. YOU ALL SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF THIS CUNNING ELEMENTS.
You are a MUMU girl , that's all

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Charleys:

Know your role bro
I know mine, I'm not Igbo.
I tell people Everytime but when we quarrel they start calling me omo Igbo.

Guy you are omo Igbo to these Yoruba guys That's a fact. If the yorubas were killing people like in the north, they'll kill you too.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING? SO YOU ARE NOT IGBO AGAIN? SO YORUBA WILL REFER TO YOU AS OMO IGBO EVEN IF YOU TOLD THEM YOU ARE NOT ONE? YOU EVEN COMPARE IT WITH KILLING IN THE NORTH, THAT IS ENOUGH, YORUBAS ARE NOT MONSTER YOU PAINTED THEM TO BE ON THIS FORUM.

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

Ok. Now if this SARS issue didn't cut across the western part of this country, do you think that they would have given a Bleep. How long have this evil government oppressed the easterners did anybody talk about it. NO. Nobody did, you guys should fight for yourself and get a country for yourself make una nor reason those 'leftists' they are up to something, they are betrayals
Don't fight for yourselves eh,be expecting Yoruba's to save you guys as usual.
Yes,we probably wouldn't have given a Bleep... people react more to what directly affects them- this is what plays out everywhere.
Thanks to Yoruba's,SARs has been dissolved.
You guys in the South East who didn't partake in the end SARs protests, something that also affects you,will reap whatever benefit that comes from SW and SS protests.

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 12, 2020
Osedagal:

Nigeria is a mistake. What I am saying is that a certain tribe should not throw the country into anarchy for their selfish reasons. We all know what they are capable of doing

If the anarchy will end Nigeria, that's fine..

Nigeria must cease to exist by all means.

If care is not taken then end nigeria will soon commence
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by loopman: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Why these people dey fear Yoruba like this? Indeed we are special, Igbo envy and fear us, Hausa Fúlàní envy and respect us. Why always us?

That guy is not Igbo, he is an agent of division in the country playing the usual game of sowing discord among southerners
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Iamgrey5(m): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2020
Charleys:

Who are those paying tribute to bini empire?

The one my ibadan people flogged out of Akure and Ekiti or what?
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Alba3: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2020
Osedagal:

Ok. Now if this SARS issue didn't cut across the western part of this country, do you think that they would have given a Bleep. How long have this evil government oppressed the easterners did anybody talk about it. NO. Nobody did, you guys should fight for yourself and get a country for yourself make una nor reason those 'leftists' they are up to something, they are betrayals

You're simply confused. You wail so much about Yorubas protesting heinous activities of SARS down south; you're Edo person but you don't want Igbos to join.

You must be one of the criminal SARS member, capitalising on Igbo emotions; I hope they don't cheaply fall for your divide and rule tactics.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Charleys: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING? SO YOU ARE NOT IGBO AGAIN? SO YORUBA WILL REFER TO YOU AS OMO IGBO EVEN IF YOU TOLD THEM YOU ARE NOT ONE? YOU EVEN COMPARE IT WITH KILLING IN THE NORTH, THAT IS ENOUGH, YORUBAS ARE NOT MONSTER YOU PAINTED THEM TO BE ON THIS FORUM.

Guy no dey quote me if you've never left your house before, I'm telling you fact and you're doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Cant Victims Of The Escaped Katsina Kidnap Speak English / Enugu State House Of Assembly Passes State's 2021 Budget / Atiku's Daughter Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Trends On Twitter (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.