Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink (3826 Views)

Orji Kalu: Perpetrators Of Violence In South East Must Have A Rethink / Osinbajo: Why We Need To Rethink How SMEs Are Regulated All Over The Country / End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

All these minions know that Nigerians are gullible and easily manipulated.

This killings if Nigerian youths even spiked when the #endsars# was on. That should have told you all that this is POLITICALLY MOTIVATED by a powerful person in this country. They are trying to use you all as pawns in their political chess game

There is nothing politically motivated, the various killings and extortion of various people in various states by sars, is that also politically motivated?

Just to assume you even want to make sense, what is your alternative to a United protest?

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by jneutron4000: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2020
DenreleDave:

The bolded is the greatest movement ever in Nigeria...

Greatest moment...
Movement that only 4 Yorubas highjacked an airplane. If Yoruba set to achieve any course, it shall be achieved.

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by ABCthings: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2020
Seerade029:

You're a northerner causing division.
We know your type.

Cc slap44
Divide and Rule things...na dem!!
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by selemempe: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Why these people dey fear Yoruba like this? Indeed we are special, Igbo envy and fear us, Hausa Fúlàní envy and respect us. Why always us?
the op is not an Igbo ogbeni. Who spells his tribe wrongly? He just wants to cause division. Don't fall for it
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2020
Esseite:

There is nothing politically motivated, the various killings and extortion of various people in various states by sars, is that also politically motivated?

Just to assume you even want to make sense, what is your alternative to a United protest?

Quite difficult to say cos this protest ain't even genuine. Na urself u know. When dem dey share 1K give people go protest u go know say politics Don enter.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Faithful007: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

Where those people not branded IPOB. What did all these Yorubians do about it than to mock and laugh out loud online.
UNA MUMU NEVER DO SEF.
see, free all these yoruba talk, sars has done far more damage to ipob than yoruba. See chance to change things, tribalism no go gree u.

2 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by oluwaahmed: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2020
loveth360:
Am not for Endsars,am for Endnigeria.

Sars is not the main problem but the system.

But it baffles me how foolish people that supported the killing of peaceful protesters in east,now want the east to join their protest.

Many efulefus have already joined them as if the protest will change anything. Nwanne egara ofuma, elebe e nó biko?
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Osedagal(f): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2020
Faithful007:
see, free all these yoruba talk, sars has done far more damage to ipob than yoruba. See chance to change things, tribalism no go gree u.

See you.. Lols. Make dey settle all those political players una see wetin I dey talk. Na today.. NOR BE NAIJA AGAIN.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by bakynes(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2020
This Osedagal is such a fool. SARS is Killing Youth all over the South and you are saying Yorubas joined the protest for their selfish gain. Ok what if SARS operation seizes in the SW and SS and it continues in the SE, you will then bring another division tactics that Hausa Fulani Police wants to exterminate Igbos.

You said Igbos should not join the protest but is SARS not killing Igbo youths as if its only Yoruba youths they are killing, it affects every youth in the South so its expected the youth of all 3 regions will come out.

I am sure if they had killed one of your family members, you wont be saying this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

Quite difficult to say cos this protest ain't even genuine. Na urself u know. When dem dey share 1K give people go protest u go know say politics Don enter.

You see... you have no alternative, yet you want us to keep experiencing same issues while ridiculing the ongoing protest.. haba

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by DenreleDave(m): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

U shall want ur thread to enter like 6 pages..

See how u r replying every one...

Attention seeker
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by jagorinho: 11:46am On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

HAS IT EVER BEEN A NATIONAL ISSUE BEFORE NOW?

DID SARS START KILLING PEOPLE TODAY?

WHY IS IT NOW THAT ALL YORUBAS ARE LENDING THEIR VOICES?
you see you are the slave here, is SARS not brutalizing your Edo people? we value life in Yoruba land, the opinion of non entities like you is worthless, a slave calling others a slave, have you asked your ancestors why it took "hours" to take down your Benin Empire by the British while it took months for the French to defeat the female Dahomean army ( Amazons ). I can see where you inherited your flawed mentality from.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Faithful007: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

See you.. Lols. Make dey settle all those political players una see wetin I dey talk. Na today.. NOR BE NAIJA AGAIN.
Now, this is problem with the south. No unity, one side must see something to spite the other of, that's why the north rules.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Charleys: 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Is he igbo tho? You are a joker! No body will call an Edo man omo ibo in west!

Then you have never been to the west bro. I no mean Lagos. I mean core Yoruba states.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:

Scared or jealous of a born slave and a known slave NEVER!!. I am EDO. So Bleep that shii
So na true Edo hates Yoruba? Why don't u join biafrans in their struggle? Don't forget the first Oba of Benin was a Yoruba man
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Charleys: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
jagorinho:

you see you are the slave here, is SARS not brutalizing your Edo people? we value life in Yoruba land, the opinion of non entities like you is worthless, a slave calling others a slave, have you asked your ancestors why it took "hours" to take down your Benin Empire by the British while it took months for the French to defeat the female Dahomean army ( Amazons ). I can see where you inherited your flawed mentality from.

First of all the french were enjoying the sex by those Amazon's so need not stop the war.

The following is a picture of the Amazon holding a Yoruba man's head.

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by EMMY76: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
Am a full blooded Igbo man but I don't support this write-up sars have killed more Igbo youths in the east than anywhere else pls go and do ur research properly, every reasonable person still living in this fulani jungle should use whatever platform they have to call for the total disbandment of this notorious unit of the nigerian police force called sars that has been terrorising and killing thausands of innocent nigerian vibrant youths.

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Marine54(m): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

If you are truly edo and you have read about the history which I doubt...... you would have come across how the igbos invaded the Midwest killing people and raping women. Everyone is guilty of the war and we need to move forward! I don't want this hatred to consume us.
Afanjo , don't allow hate for Ibos to kill you ! Are you tired of opening Anti Ibos/ ipob thread. Abi hand dong dey pain you from typing. Don't let anti IBO sentiment led you to early grave !
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Marine54:
Afanjo , don't allow hate for Ibos to kill you ! Are you tired of opening Anti Ibos/ ipob thread. Abi hand dong dey pain you from typing. Don't let anti IBO sentiment led you to early grave !

What is anti igbo there? It is igbo not ibo!
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by jagorinho: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
Charleys:

First of all the french were enjoying the sex by those Amazon's so need not stop the war.

The following is a picture of the Amazon holding a Yoruba man's head.

lol, a silly excuse for your weakness, a British force of less than 2000 men raided the over hyped Benin Kingdom and looted it to ashes in hours, you should be ashamed of such weak kingdom, the Egbas ( a fragment of Yoruba race) massacred the Amazons that they did not come back again, why did the Dahomeans paid tributes to the Oyo empire for over 200 years?

I can't blame you, you are from a weak and inconsequential tribe, the dahomeans even requested the help of Oyo to defeat the Ashantis, the picture you posted is just a random illustration of an amazon soldier with a severed enemy head. You know nothing about your history,the Egbas defeated the Amazons alone without requesting the help of other Yoruba clans, assuming these Amazons attacked the Oyos, then that would have been the end of the Amazon and dahomean kingdom.

3 Likes

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Charleys:

Then you have never been to the west bro. I no mean Lagos. I mean core Yoruba states.

You are wrong also. Yoruba will ask question about your state of origin first..... Yoruba don't like calling someone with wrong name
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by LegendHero(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:
For decades the ibos have been brutalised, maligned and killed by the Nigerian government and nobody talked about it because they are supposed '3rd class citizens'. A quick reminder of the kitchen killing and murder of the IPOB group; an armless group or organisation that wants out of this chaotic union, they were killed and brutalised both the young and old. Certain people, I suppose the agents of divison in this country celebrated the killings even called those supposed unarmed protesters 'pigyeasters', 'potopoto republic' . Like an adage that says "the cane used the flog the first wife would still be used to flog the second wife". Now the same impunity was meted out to this same agents of division and they are shouting every where and calling on the south to be United because it pertains them. Just so you know after this whole brouhaha they will take the whole glory using their bias media to write a script. The Ibos should be wise the yorubas want to throw this country in anarchy knowing fully well that Buhari would give them power, they have now decided to throw this country into anarchy. Nigerians are too gullible to see this. This protests is orchestrated by agents of division/Yoruba . Is this the first time SARS brutalise Nigerians. IBOS HEARKEN TO THIS WORDS OF WISDOM BECAUSE THIS AGENTS OF DIVISION DONT CARE ABOUT YOU THEY JUST WANT TO USE ALL THE TRIBES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT AND TAKE THE GLORY JUST AS SOWORE IS DOING. YOU ALL SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF THIS CUNNING ELEMENTS.

Howfar now!

IGP don finally End SARS oooo!
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by kayfra: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Igbos are political losers

grin

1 Like

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by 3x13: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
[s][quote author=MinorityOpinion post=94825603][/quote][/s]
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by dasparrow: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:
@ realdon. You might be right but then isn't it clear that the yorubas are making this protest about them and their minions. Do you think if this sars issue affected only the Ibos this elements would have batted an eyelid? They wouldn't instead they will come on social media and laugh out loud. They want to use other tribes to get back out Buhari because he betrayed them.

Be quiet! What has demanding an end to police brutality got to do with tribe? This is what I hate about Nigerians. You fish brains make everything about tribe. You were all suffering under SARS. The SARS officers brutalized Nigerians of all ethnic groups. There had to come a time when Nigerians had to say enough is enough.

Thankfully, SARS has now been dismantled nationwide. When all Nigerians stop their tribalism and demand effective leadership, watch how the country will turn around.

It's time to fix Nigeria. The days of running to obodo oyinbo for greener pastures is over. Oyibos don't want Africans in their countries anymore so create the Nigeria that you wish for your children to live and thrive in.
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ndi Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by 3x13: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

Edo talking about Biafra and igbo? grin grin all these we SS sef
[/s]
Re: Any Ibo Supporting #END SARS# Should Have A Rethink by Charleys: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

You are wrong also. Yoruba will ask question about your state of origin first..... Yoruba don't like calling someone with wrong name

Know your role bro
I know mine, I'm not Igbo.
I tell people Everytime but when we quarrel they start calling me omo Igbo.

Guy you are omo Igbo to these Yoruba guys That's a fact. If the yorubas were killing people like in the north, they'll kill you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto / This Is Happening In The North About Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Speaker Etteh's 70-year Old Gentleman ''husband'' Revealed At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.