Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? - Investment (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? (109294 Views)

Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / Who Have Invested In MBA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Theoutsider: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
RedScorpion:

Shut up your useless mouth, you know nothing.

YeYe Intellectual

Intellectual my big fat ass.

Rubbish.

Corinthians 14:33–35

Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

Silence beast
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by RedScorpion(f): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
Theoutsider:

Corinthians 14:33–35

Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

Silence beast

Go and preach that message to your mother, sisters and that woman that left your house because you were a useless bad husband.

When you see them, call them Beasts that should forever remain silent.

You call me a beast because your mother and sisters are Dirty Beasts.

You are the son of a beastly woman that is why you behave like a big fool on Nairaland.

Idiotic Animal, thunder fire your useless life.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ttyl10: 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
Good afternoon.
How true is this

Hi everyone,
I'm just leaving the Abuja office and we were addressed by a staff from sec, he told us that MBA issue is from CBN and Sec, he said the delay in payment is because the financial institutions had to freeze their account so as to enable sec to do their verifications and regulations, he pleaded with everyone that we will all be paid, when is what he doesn't know... but that he is assuring us that our funds are secured and normalcy will begin from January, and that our percentage will definitely reduce to either 10% or 5% depending on what the SEC and CBN agree on. he said MBA is paying skeletally now because they don't have access to their funds so let's just hope we will be among the few that will be paid before January, but definitely by January everything will be normal.
the major thing is that our funds are secured and we will all be paid from January. please nobody should develop high blood pressure before your money comes so that you don't use your ROI to treat Hbp , my candid advice

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
ttyl10:

Good afternoon.
How true is this

Hi everyone,
I'm just leaving the Abuja office and we were addressed by a staff from sec, he told us that MBA issue is from CBN and Sec, he said the delay in payment is because the financial institutions had to freeze their account so as to enable sec to do their verifications and regulations, he pleaded with everyone that we will all be paid, when is what he doesn't know... but that he is assuring us that our funds are secured and normalcy will begin from January, and that our percentage will definitely reduce to either 10% or 5% depending on what the SEC and CBN agree on. he said MBA is paying skeletally now because they don't have access to their funds so let's just hope we will be among the few that will be paid before January, but definitely by January everything will be normal.
the major thing is that our funds are secured and we will all be paid from January. please nobody should develop high blood pressure before your money comes so that you don't use your ROI to treat Hbp , my candid advice

Regards

dreamer .sec a staff of federal govt
will address you in a ponzi office and explain delays ....u have been hoodwinked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by amakadlite(f): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
DUNKA:
always shifting the goal line. Xmas week they will now say until January 2021 grin that is always how a ponzi script plays out by giving mugus hope and goaline keeps shifting. Too bad lessons should be learnt here for anyone putting his money in a ponzi scheme smiley
they have already shifted to January. check this page very well and see another line of story coming from the imaginary SEC official who came to address wailing investors at Abuja office.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by RedScorpion(f): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
https://www.nairaland.com/6311620/maxwell-lands-paris-flex-money#97020304.....see where una investement he is chilling ...

Where is your own brain chilling ?

Abeg shut up.

You go just dey talk anyhow.

That photo has been online for a long time. If Maxwell want to flex, wetin concern you ?

Aproko.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Whiteshield: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
ttyl10:

Good afternoon.
How true is this

Hi everyone,

Regards

This is a big lie and only a fool will believe this.
There is one Ponzi scheme called 'Franchise' run by some Abeokuta scammers. This is the exact story they used when they wanted to run away.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Whiteshield: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
amakadlite:
they have already shifted to January. check this page very well and see another line of story coming from the imaginary SEC official who came to address wailing investors at Abuja office.

From January, they will shift it to August. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by amakadlite(f): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Whiteshield:

From January, they will shift it to August.
True. A genuine firm cannot be shifting goalpost like this
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
RedScorpion:

Where is your own brain chilling ?

Abeg shut up.

You go just dey talk anyhow.

That photo has been online for a long time. If Maxwell want to flex, wetin concern you ?

Aproko.
notting concern me oooh
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
notting concern me oooh

You don't have to dignify with a response
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

You don't have to dignify with a response
o.k
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by CopaMike(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uyi213:

You get 50k every month for 6 months that is 300k. What then happens to your remaining 60k out of d 360k you invested. Is It that you will top up And with how much. I just want to know the process
I was paid 54k
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by CopaMike(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
murphyrichy:
be deceiving yourself, The lest one can invest is 360,000. And that gives you ROI of 54,000 every month.
I invested 360k
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Uyi213: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
CopaMike:

I was paid 54k

It’s still not complete. Your capital isn’t. I want to invest that is why I am asking
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Theoutsider: 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
RedScorpion:

Go and preach that message to your mother, sisters and that woman that left your house because you were a useless bad husband.

When you see them, call them Beasts that should forever remain silent.

You call me a beast because your mother and sisters are Dirty Beasts.

You are the son of a beastly woman that is why you behave like a big fool on Nairaland.

Idiotic Animal, thunder fire your useless life.

LOL... you are filled with masculinity. Do you have a man? MBA will make you a real man when it guts your wallet like a thief in the night.
Never met a woman so manly.. please allow real men to teach money in these spaces.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by MrAdaraloye: 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
Whiteshield:

From January, they will shift it to August. grin
People are loosing huge amount of money and you are happy about it, my brother wetin you gain?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by RedScorpion(f): 12:33am On Dec 15, 2020
Theoutsider:

LOL... you are filled with masculinity. Do you have a man? MBA will make you a real man when it guts your wallet like a thief in the night.
Never met a woman so manly.. please allow real men to teach money in these spaces.

Yes I am happily married and I am not Interested in a low life like you.

MBA is not your life problems. So be man enough to find solutions to your life problems.

A real man, which you are not, would not waste time on a faceless program to continue talking trash about a business he cannot afford to invest in.

Real men face their Jobs. It is very obvious that you are Jobless and Frustrated.

So you see why your wife ran away from you ?

You come off as someone that looks down on women and that is your major problem. No woman can live with a man like you.

Find something worthwhile to do with your life and time, maybe she would come back to you.

What a waste of your life.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Theoutsider: 12:39am On Dec 15, 2020
RedScorpion:

Yes I am happily married and I am not Interested in a low life like you.

[s]MBA is not your life problems. So be man enough to find solutions to your life problems.

A real man, which you are not, would not waste time on a faceless program to continue talking trash about a business he cannot afford to invest in.

Real men face their Jobs. It is very obvious that you are Jobless and Frustrated.
[/s]
So you see why your wife ran away from you ?

You come off as someone that looks down on women and that is your major problem. No Feminist can live with a man like you.

Find something worthwhile to do with your life and time, maybe she would come back to you.

What a waste of your life.

LMAOOOOOO you think I was flirting with you.

Think you should read the The Scorpion and the Frog.

You sound like a woman who has a problem with the scripture

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Theoutsider: 12:47am On Dec 15, 2020
MrAdaraloye:

People are loosing huge amount of money and you are happy about it, my brother wetin you gain?

When we were all shut down, yelled at, had post erased where were you!? Supporting others to get that ROI wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by RedScorpion(f): 12:48am On Dec 15, 2020
Theoutsider:

LMAOOOOOO you think I was flirting with you.

Think you should read the frog and the scorpion.

You sound like a woman who has a problem with the scripture

Shut up your mouth

What do you know about the Scripture.

The Scripture is against Jobless fellows like you.

Go and read the Job vacancy section of a newspaper and see if you are even qualified as a cleaner in any organization.

Stop Wasting your life discussing what does not concern you and maybe your wife would return to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Theoutsider: 12:53am On Dec 15, 2020
RedScorpion:

Shut up your mouth

What do you know about the Scripture.

The Scripture is against Jobless fellows like you.

Go and read the Job vacancy section of a newspaper and see if you are even qualified as a cleaner in any organization.

Stop Wasting your life discussing what does not concern you and maybe your wife would return to you.

I make more money in one day than you make in a month. Sista-
BTW: I respect cleaners.

Using your mans money to donate to Maxwell's Ferrari fund. Thats cute.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Theoutsider: 1:33am On Dec 15, 2020
RedScorpion:

See this Jobless fellow.

You make nothing but noise all over Nairaland. You are worth nothing. Keep deceiving yourself.

Penniless, cashless, Penury, Poverty, Scarcity are all familiar with you and your house address.

So you think I depend on my King to splash out my cash ?

I pity your former wife, since that is all you see in women........ relying on their husbands money.

No wonder your wife ran away from you. You would destroy the career and business of any woman with this your archaic mindset.

Make sure you don’t destroy the future of your daughters with your wrong mindset and teach them to rely on a man.

Maxwell is free to flex all he wants. I don’t care.

How does that concern you. Is it your money.

You are Jobless and Frustrated. Face the truth and look for ways to rescue your situation before it is too late.

You have no clue who I am and how much I make. In other words, everything you say is simply an emotional ad hominem. Only a few intellectual men in this forum and ever since 50nizzy left is much more civil with the exception of a cold blooded insect.

Jobless: Fake news
Poverty: Fake news
Divorced: Fake news

However, I will tell you what is fact. You have the energy of a man, the mouth of a man, and the attitude of a man. So the man you are with is no king. This is FACT.

I don't know any man that would be married to a woman with a handle named Red Scorpion.

When you find out that the exchange rate in the market is the reason why the banks, CBN and SEC blocked MBA you will put your little red tail between those flabby legs and learn a lesson or two (or shock an orgasm out of you). wink All the lies about internet and power failure coming to light now. Stall tactics. All these arrogant "so call investors" because you plugged a little cash into a Ponzi scheme which is on full throttle NOW! LOL

Yes, my wife doesn't have to rely on money because making money is a man job and as head of the household she maintains the castle fool. A woman making lots of money is not feminine and I could give a damn about your pocket.. but you seem concerned about me being "jobless" grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by RedScorpion(f): 2:40am On Dec 15, 2020
Theoutsider:

You have no clue who I am and how much I make. In other words, everything you say is simply an emotional ad hominem. Only a few intellectual men in this forum and ever since 50nizzy left is much more civil with the exception of a cold blooded insect.

Jobless: Fake news
Poverty: Fake news
Divorced: Fake news

However, I will tell you what is fact. You have the energy of a man, the mouth of a man, and the attitude of a man. So the man you are with is no king. This is FACT.

I don't know any man that would be married to a woman with a handle named Red Scorpion.

When you find out that the exchange rate in the market is the reason why the banks, CBN and SEC blocked MBA you will put your little red tail between those flabby legs and learn a lesson or two (or shock an orgasm out of you). wink All the lies about internet and power failure coming to light now. Stall tactics. All these arrogant "so call investors" because you plugged a little cash into a Ponzi scheme which is on full throttle NOW! LOL

Yes, my wife doesn't have to rely on money because making money is a man job and as head of the household she maintains the castle fool. A woman making lots of money is not feminine and I could give a damn about your pocket.. but you seem concerned about me being "jobless" grin

Shut up your mouth,

You have a perverted and a truncated perspective about classy women like myself and that is a Bold Fact, hence you can never measure up to my King.

There is nothing Intellectual about you. You are nothing and make nothing but noise on Nairaland.

You are Jobless, Divorced, and Broke.

Teach your useless lessons to yourself first.

Why bother yourself on something you never invested in. You want to give yourself heart attack and stroke because of other people’s investment ?

How many investors are calling you to help them cry ?

If MBA collapse eventually, everyone would move on and no one would call you to console them because we knew exactly what we were getting into in the first place.

So why do you want to kill yourself.

You call MBA Investors arrogant because they have the balls and means to do what you can only dream of.

MBA and Maxwell can do whatever they like, I am less concerned but people like you are a major concern because you waste your life speculating about something you never partook in.

And you would lie and say you are making heaven and earth....... keep deceiving yourself, you are nothing but an empty barrel making noise all over Nairaland.

A woman making money is not feminine ?

I pity your daughters. I can only wish that your former wife rescue them from a father like you before you brainwash them with your Archaic ideology.

You would gladly rejoice for them to be the castle fool, when their mates are aiming for greater heights.

You are such a bad father and husband.

Rubbish, Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Theoutsider: 3:07am On Dec 15, 2020
RedScorpion:

Shut up your mouth,

You have a perverted and a truncated perspective about classy women like myself and that is a Bold Fact, hence you can never measure up to my King.

There is nothing Intellectual about you. You are nothing and make nothing but noise on Nairaland.

You are Jobless, Divorced, and Broke.

Teach your useless lessons to yourself first.

Why bother yourself on something you never invested in. You want to give yourself heart attack and stroke because of other people’s investment ?

How many investors are calling you to help them cry ?

If MBA collapse eventually, everyone would move on and no one would call you to console them because we knew exactly what we were getting into in the first place.

So why do you want to kill yourself.

You call MBA Investors arrogant because they have the balls and means to do what you can only dream of.

MBA and Maxwell can do whatever they like, I am less concerned but people like you are a major concern because you waste your life speculating about something you never partook in.

And you would lie and say you are making heaven and earth....... keep deceiving yourself, you are nothing but an empty barrel making noise all over Nairaland.

A woman making money is not feminine ?

I pity your daughters. I can only wish that your former wife rescue them from a father like you before you brainwash them with your Archaic ideology.

You would gladly rejoice for them to be the castle fool, when their mates are aiming for greater heights.

You are such a bad father and husband.

Rubbish, Nonsense.

Yaaawn! begone beast.

Men are not attracted to women with money. A woman with money does not make her attractive it just makes her more masculine or controlling. I rather marry a sexy woman than a masculine woman with 500K usd
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiwenb: 5:09am On Dec 15, 2020
Any idea on how to liquidate through the online platform my tenor has been completed.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 6:58am On Dec 15, 2020
ahiwenb:
Any idea on how to liquidate through the online platform my tenor has been completed.
any time the red moon is out,to completed the rituals

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by hustla(m): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2020
ttyl10:

Good afternoon.
How true is this

Hi everyone,

Regards

LOL this does not make an iota of sense but make una continue dey give unaselves hope

grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by hustla(m): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2020
Nigerians are really gullible people in matters that involve Ponzis, Politics and religion

Too easy to scam all because they want free money

Make I dey observe sha.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by hustla(m): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2020
Theoutsider:

Yaaawn! begone beast.

Men are not attracted to women with money. A woman with money does not make her attractive it just makes her more masculine or controlling. I rather marry a sexy woman than a masculine woman with 500K usd

Mehn this your orientation na absolute nonsense

Even though I no like or support who you dey quote, but na gutter orientation you get

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.