Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,362 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? - Investment (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? (109449 Views)

MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Theoutsider: 5:02am On Dec 19, 2020
shedomains:

dude you are daft.no apologies sorry

Again you have the IQ of a rat.

When have you EVER SEEN a WOMAN pay for SEX!

and when have you ever see men LUST over women who are wealthy.

Just because you are a pay pig or have a fetish to having woman bankrupt you does not change that MEN do not care how much a woman make, But how beautiful she looks or feminine she is. If majority of your wives and girls friends made more money than you.. they would not be with you.

Women tend not to marry DOWN!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Theoutsider: 5:06am On Dec 19, 2020
Theoutsider:

Just because you are a pay pig or have a fetish to having woman bankrupt you does not change that MEN do not care how much a woman make, But how beautiful she looks or feminine she is. If majority of your wives and girls friends made more money than you.. they would not be with you.

Women tend not to marry DOWN! They marry UP!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Zezit: 8:26am On Dec 19, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
The uninformed ones got back atleast 500k. And how many people have more than that in the bank and are uninformed??

If mba forex would pay at least 500k to its victims. Do you know the amount of people that would smile this Christmas?

*The uninformed ones got back atleast 500k?*
What is N500k for someone who has N20million or more in a failed bank? What percentage of N20m is N500k?

Abeg, they are all the same.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Advision: 8:38am On Dec 19, 2020
Zezit:

What is N500k for someone who has N20million or more in a failed bank? What percentage of N20m is N500k?

How many banks did depositors lose their funds in? Probably less than 1%. And that was when the CBN failed to do their work. Even when banks go under their are adequate safe guards to ensure depositors do not lose their funds. The likes of polaris, skye, oceanic aboit went under, which depositor lost money?

Its mischevious to even attempt to compare a ponzi to a legutimate investment.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2020
Zezit:

People who have 500k and below got all their funds, those will above 500k will be paid based on a prorated formula

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2020
Zezit:

How many people have the 20m in the bank? Also, banks don't just fail overnight. Most bank failed but their customers didn't loss a dime. They merge these days instead.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Phraences: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Thanks for the kind words.

Insults, disrespect, attacks and aggression are the tools and trademarks of Ponzi schemes promoters and their marketers

And their thread is filled with prayer warriors. Logic and critical thinking has been suspended so they turn to prayer for business protection.

I pity those who just joined with big amount.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Raph3177(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2020
Theoutsider:

U mumu enn your mumu is too much, I am very sure u have not cross the shores of this country just look at u Seriously having a go at someone Cos of your ignorance and stupidity smh For your information and knowledge women pay for sex and just so u don’t start talking rubbish I have been paid for sex in the U.K. and it’s a job to some guys. Acquire knowledge before seriously talking rubbish and embarrassing yourself.

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Zezit: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
ADDY EFEX investors only, let's gather here. This is new.
Zero
Eight zero
(7351) three five 88. To give ourselves support and encouragement.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by CopaMike(m): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Zezit:
ADDY EFEX investors only, let's gather here. This is new.
Zero
Eight zero
(7351) three five 88. To give ourselves support and encouragement.
Why una wan give una selves support and encouragement? Addy don crash?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Donfx(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
kiss00p
emmanuelewumi:

You can make your point or share your opinion, without resorting to abusive words and insults
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Galaxy147: 3:01am On Dec 26, 2020
Shameless man. Exchanging words with a woman. Crying over another.persons money.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by shedomains: 4:34am On Dec 26, 2020
Theoutsider:

kai your mumu na carry come @ the bolded shows you still live in the cave era ,look women are making it big time in all sectors in this generation way bigger than a lot of men ,please do your findings they are paying guys wella for sex especially men they desire ,mumu man, why do you think most guys are killing themselves to have six packs .a lot of men are lusting over rich ladies than broke onces go check 19BC man ,e go clear you. and a lot of women that are desperate to settle and build a family are marrying down,mumu which planet you dey.go mark this down the future are the women be deceiving and massaging your ego how much change you get self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Theoutsider: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
shedomains:

kai your mumu na carry come @ the bolded shows you still live in the cave era ,look women are making it big time in all sectors in this generation way bigger than a lot of men ,please do your findings they are paying guys wella for sex especially men they desire ,mumu man, why do you think most guys are killing themselves to have six packs .a lot of men are lusting over rich ladies than broke onces go check 19BC man ,e go clear you. and a lot of women that are desperate to settle and build a family are marrying down,mumu which planet you dey.go mark this down the future are the women be deceiving and massaging your ego how much change you get self.

First you are a damn liar. Women are not paying for sex. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You must be confused with women are paying men with the incentive to stay.

BTW who said anything about women not being capable? Are you responding emotionally?? feminist

Men are not lusting over rich women. END OF STORY! These are beautiful women who happen to be wealthy.

A mans looks has little value to women in the over all scheme of things... She is attracted to a six pack (good looks) during her peak ovulating stages of life and once life kicks in (kids/ bills) after she has sex with multiple men her priorities are resources. This is why Nigeria has a high paternity fraud rate of 30% and a huge population of step fathers.

Nigerian national daily, the Vanguard, reported that 30% of Nigerian men are not the biological fathers of their children.

Even below average women have access to men all day long so you are talking B.S.

On a biological level it makes no sense for men to be stimulated by a woman that has wealth (resources) Sex is on most men's mind and after sex is providing provision.

in the end woman getting more money does not make her more attractive. and if she does she uses the money to make her self more attractive using beauty products. You better go back to biology class sister... 100 million years ago a woman can not rely on a mans look for survival (a six pack) is simply an identifier of provision and protection and so does wealth and biologically a man cannot rely on a woman's resources to produce the best offspring genetically. If you think in the last 50 years the human brain changed so you can run a false narrative good luck

You are literally the definition of penis envy. You think money is an equalizer for looks in an ugly woman as it is for an ugly man. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Princewill1(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
Supersaiyanlord:
.you are a fool.. I will quote you then if MBA haven't closed by then.. People. Said so 2 years ago when I invested.. 2 years ago.. And am. Still standing strong Recieving over a mil monthly..
Hunger should not finish you
You called me a fo.ol and in.sulted me because I told you MBA was running a Ponzi which I warned you that it will crash before Oct 2021. Now shame has finally befallen you cos of your stupi.dity.

It's good that you learned the hard way, so that next time you will think before you in.sult people advising you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by AlmondRPG47(m): 3:53am On Jan 05, 2021
Shhhh...you have no king!

If you know you know...I pity your dullard of a husband aha!

RedScorpion:

Shut up your mouth,

You have a perverted and a truncated perspective about classy women like myself and that is a Bold Fact, hence you can never measure up to my King.

There is nothing Intellectual about you. You are nothing and make nothing but noise on Nairaland.

You are Jobless, Divorced, and Broke.

Teach your useless lessons to yourself first.

Why bother yourself on something you never invested in. You want to give yourself heart attack and stroke because of other people’s investment ?

How many investors are calling you to help them cry ?

If MBA collapse eventually, everyone would move on and no one would call you to console them because we knew exactly what we were getting into in the first place.

So why do you want to kill yourself.

You call MBA Investors arrogant because they have the balls and means to do what you can only dream of.

MBA and Maxwell can do whatever they like, I am less concerned but people like you are a major concern because you waste your life speculating about something you never partook in.

And you would lie and say you are making heaven and earth....... keep deceiving yourself, you are nothing but an empty barrel making noise all over Nairaland.

A woman making money is not feminine ?

I pity your daughters. I can only wish that your former wife rescue them from a father like you before you brainwash them with your Archaic ideology.

You would gladly rejoice for them to be the castle fool, when their mates are aiming for greater heights.

You are such a bad father and husband.

Rubbish, Nonsense.

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by AlmondRPG47(m): 3:57am On Jan 05, 2021
Are you married? Do you have any idea what price of peace in marriage is? It is priceless!

Better to marry a beautiful young lady who's humble than a masculine wealthy woman! Money can never buy you peace in marriage...and lack of peace in matrimony is the reason many men die young!

hustla:

Mehn this your orientation na absolute nonsense

Even though I no like or support who you dey quote, but na gutter orientation you get

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by wany(f): 5:04am On Jan 05, 2021
Theoutsider:

BTW who said anything about women not being capable? Are you responding emotionally?? feminist

Men are not lusting over rich women. END OF STORY! These are beautiful women who happen to be wealthy.

A mans looks has little value to women in the over all scheme of things... She is attracted to a six pack (good looks) during her peak ovulating stages of life and once life kicks in (kids/ bills) after she has sex with multiple men her priorities are resources. This is why Nigeria has a high paternity fraud rate of 30% and a huge population of step fathers.

Nigerian national daily, the Vanguard, reported that 30% of Nigerian men are not the biological fathers of their children.

Even below average women have access to men all day long so you are talking B.S.

On a biological level it makes no sense for men to be stimulated by a woman that has wealth (resources) Sex is on most men's mind and after sex is providing provision.

in the end woman getting more money does not make her more attractive. and if she does she uses the money to make her self more attractive using beauty products. You better go back to biology class sister... 100 million years ago a woman can not rely on a mans look for survival (a six pack) is simply an identifier of provision and protection and so does wealth and biologically a man cannot rely on a woman's resources to produce the best offspring genetically. If you think in the last 50 years the human brain changed so you can run a false narrative good luck

You are literally the definition of penis envy. You think money is an equalizer for looks in an ugly woman as it is for an ugly man. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You must be a man in your sixties to reason this way, sad undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by AlmondRPG47(m): 7:43am On Jan 05, 2021
I don't agree with you that women shouldn't work or engage in business to make their own money...our wives should be encouraged to work, do business and invest! Trust me, if you are a good husband and you married a good wife, earning money WILL NOT take the humbleness and respect out of her!

But, you see people like RedScorpion...stay away from them if you want to live a long peaceful life! Life has turned people like them into men-hating masculine controlling women!

Theoutsider:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by AlmondRPG47(m): 7:48am On Jan 05, 2021
Now, can we stop derailing the thread and focus on why we're here!?

So, MBA has crashed!? Even Bara self is now doing somehow!

Where's @50Nizzy? @Aisaylongcom nko?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by hustla(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2021
AlmondRPG47:
Are you married? Do you have any idea what price of peace in marriage is? It is priceless!

Better to marry a beautiful young lady who's humble than a masculine wealthy woman! Money can never buy you peace in marriage...and lack of peace in matrimony is the reason many men die young!

So you'd rather impoverish your wife or keep her in penury so she can be 'humble'

Your mentality is a dangerous one
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by AlmondRPG47(m): 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
They're beautiful young women who are working or doing businesses, and still humble! They respect their men and are respected back! Those are the type I was referring to...

On the other hand, some women are 'self-made' and wealthy but masculine in nature are those to be avoided!

I've a wife, presently enrolled for a PhD, working and running series of businesses as well...I support and encourage her in all ramifications! She was humble and respectful from day one, and she's still humble....for her humility alone, she has my respect! And guess what, I live in peace...the kind of peace many men will kill for!

So, you don't understand my mentality!

hustla:

So you'd rather impoverish your wife or keep her in penury so she can be 'humble'

Your mentality is a dangerous one

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Theoutsider: 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
AlmondRPG47:
I don't agree with you that women shouldn't work or engage in business to make their own money...our wives should be encouraged to work, do business and invest! Trust me, if you are a good husband and you married a good wife, earning money WILL NOT take the humbleness and respect out of her!

But, you see people like RedScorpion...stay away from them if you want to live a long peaceful life! Life has turned people like them into men-hating masculine controlling women!

I never said women should not work.
I never said women should not invest.
What I said is money does not make a woman more ATTRACTIVE.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Whiteshield: 10:46am On Jan 06, 2021
Iyobosadavid, been a while. Hope you haven't committed suicide like DrAkpa and Coolangel54 his sidechic. I heard RosyIsBlessed has entered market with full blown madness.
Airsaylong is in one corner laughing at your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by smartking1: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
Make 2021 a better year.

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by RosyIsBlessed: 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Whiteshield:
Iyobosadavid, been a while. Hope you haven't committed suicide like DrAkpa and Coolangel54 his sidechic. I heard RosyIsBlessed has entered market with full blown madness.
Airsaylong is in one corner laughing at your stupidity.

Its U, Ur household,. Ur generation unborn that will be mad and will remain laced with madness from generation to generation, ijn. Amen

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Whiteshield: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

Its U, Ur household,. Ur generation unborn that will be mad and will remain laced with madness from generation to generation, ijn. Amen

You are already displaying the symptoms of madness. I suggest those who own you buy enough strong ropes to go around you and your family. Very soon, they will be adding strong rope to your family dowry list cos that madness, una go dey share am like cover cloth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.