Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? (109299 Views)

Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / Who Have Invested In MBA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Vicky2k(m): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is my Forex Factory site Template for news. it is inbuilt into my MT4 as an Indicator. The USA Election Polls have Joe Biden winning and that uncertainty has been weakening the USD for some time now. A Trump Re Election will strengthen Dollar US Index (DXY) across board

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Soleye24(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Cryptofxt10:
Greed is the cause...

Settle down and learn forex trading yourself instead of dashing your hopes in fictional hands.

We train forex monsters from beginner stage to elite stages with real life market experience.

I want to learn forex
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by lisa286: 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
brightk:
I love this thread but i think you all need to go deeper.

I have seen certain things happen in this business. I am still learning forex trade. Una de play for 9ja as far as forex is concerned. I was privileged to be added to a south african whatsapp group by my teacher an hausa guy lol.

Com n see american wonders.

They just concluded a $5 to $100000k three month trading challenge ( no withdrawls until the third month).

Bros i just de look like mumu. Cos i just joined. embarassed

The truth is if mba is truly trading forex which i believe they are doing, then they will triumph. It is only greed that will stop them. There are days of losses and days of profit. Risk management is all dat matters

They already called out SEC to com and regulate the market but sec has been quiet up till now.

Educating the general public is good only when you have valid proof that they are into ponzi.

You can as well write a petition to efcc bro. dont com here spreading hate Op

More info on Forex trading training, please
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by playcharles(m): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
IamDavid:

Bla bla bla... Bernie Madoff ran a ponzi for 20 years
Bittered Nigeria youth, you see why the rich keep getting reacher and the poor keeps going the other direction .... Be waiting for another 20years to see the downfall of a man company, same way you wish to see some one business crumble , Oga I assure you say any thing you lay your hand on as well will crumble

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Nairalanderz(m): 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
Karmatyra:
I want to learn forex trading,I need a genuine source for it. abeg help out

I can help out on binary options trading and binary options signals. most options brokers have what they call leaderboard, which is a list of top profit traders. I will link you up with the number one person on the leader board and show you how to copy his live trades

It's not free, you pay only when you confirm that what you're getting is what is promised.

contact me if you're interested
http:///2348094414899
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by playcharles(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
loswhite:
Boys do Yahoo...uns attack, Boys do investment una attack abeg wetin be una problem?
You they mind them, bad belle full everywhere

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Mrpojj(m): 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
Trayceey:
don't mind those bad Belle people. The fact that people are making cool money is giving them severe pains. You know that naturally, some Nigerians are not happy when they see others progressing
Ok
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Soleye24(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
brightk:
I love this thread but i think you all need to go deeper.

I have seen certain things happen in this business. I am still learning forex trade. Una de play for 9ja as far as forex is concerned. I was privileged to be added to a south african whatsapp group by my teacher an hausa guy lol.

Com n see american wonders.

They just concluded a $5 to $100000k three month trading challenge ( no withdrawls until the third month).

Bros i just de look like mumu. Cos i just joined. embarassed

The truth is if mba is truly trading forex which i believe they are doing, then they will triumph. It is only greed that will stop them. There are days of losses and days of profit. Risk management is all dat matters

They already called out SEC to com and regulate the market but sec has been quiet up till now.

Educating the general public is good only when you have valid proof that they are into ponzi.

You can as well write a petition to efcc bro. dont com here spreading hate Op

please can you add me to the group? I sent a mail already, this is my whatapp number 09045380650
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by brightk(m): 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Soleye24:

please can you add me to the group? I sent a mail already, this is my whatapp number 09045380650

Bro it was just a privilege given to me by mentor. I am in no position to add you sir

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Soleye24(m): 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
brightk:

Bro it was just a privilege given to me by mentor. I am in no position to add you sir

please can you message me on what app?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by YoungBuffet: 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
amliftedhigher:
Please oh I am thinking of putting money in chymall and MBA forex by January oh. I lost 3M in mmm oh. Since last year I heard about this MBA forex and chymall fear no gree me oh. Now my friends who invested since last year have all gotten their full money back and are trading with part of the interest.

no risk no reward
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by SOP11: 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
AWAH INVESTMENT REVIEW

OVERVIEW
Awah Investment is an African company, headquartered in Nairobi Kenya. The company deals in forex trading, network marketing, funds and project management.

Awah Investment has been legally operating offline in the Kenya’s capital city of Nairobi, at the company’s address - Plot No Lr 717/10/8 Kamiti Road, Nairobi Kenya. The company has been present in the industry since 2018, and duly registered with the Kenyan authorities and governing bodies

In April 2020, over one year after Awah Investment was founded, as a medium of achieving their goal of reaching every potential investor all over Africa, and also creating endless opportunities and creating a road map to financial freedom for clients, Awah Investment decided to take their operations online.

It is found that Awah Investment is one amongst the few legitimate investment companies that has adopted the use of the AI powered trading robot for trading in forex. Additionally, in consideration of a new wider global audience, the company also changed it's method of paying and receiving funds from investors through the Kenyan Shilling. Now they have adopted the Bitcoin cryptocurrency as the official transaction currency on the platform. This move is aimed at accommodating investors from other parts of the world who may not have access to the Kenyan Shilling which was the platform's former base currency.

INVESTMENT PLAN OFFER
Awah Investment offers to investors two investment packages, the basic and the premium plan.

The basic plan gives you 12% in 30days, with a daily profit of 0.4%. i.e 12% in 1month. Minimum investment amount for the basic plan is $30 and the maximum is $999

The premium plan gives you 60% in 90Days, with a daily profit of 0.67%. i.e 60% in 3months (20% per month). Minimum investment for the premium plan is $1000.

At Awah Investment, withdrawals are processed daily, minimum withdrawal amount is $5. Profits are also paid daily into your dashboard.

The Scam Monitor team of researchers found this plan to be feasible, reliable, stable and can be termed as a long term plan.

AFFILIATE PROGRAM
The Awah investment affiliate program is indeed a very unique one amongst those of other legitimate companies. It consist of 3 segments, The Referrals Bonus, The Awah Agents, and the Awah SuperAgents.

The referral bonus: The company offers 3% and 10% one time referral bonus for the basic and premium plan respectively.

The Awah Agents: The company offers 10% bonus on the initial investment and 3% subsequently.

The Awah SuperAgents: The company offers 10% bonus on every investment.

POSITIVE HIGHLIGHTS
One amazing thing we found about Awah Investment is their industry standard security system amongst which includes:
Infrastructure and Network Security
Application Security
Privacy
Corporate Security
Data protection
Physical Security.

Also, THE READ-ONLY USER PROFILE - To change your user profile details, you must contact the company support. This is enabled to protect users from hackers who have devised various ways of hacking users accounts. In case of hack a user account will still remain safe as the hacker will not be able to change the user's wallet address.

MORE HIGHLIGHTS
It is found that the company is set to launch a mobile application for their platform in the coming year, which will be available on the iOS, Android and Windows devices.

The company is also set to embark on a cross country seminar tour where only Awah Agents and Super Agents will be hosted. A few amongst several countries they will be visiting includes: India, Philippines, China, South-Africa, Nigeria, Algeria, Tanzania, Indonesia, Brazil etc

CONCLUSION
Kenya is one amongst few African countries in the world that has strict laws abiding investment companies as well as extreme measures in the verification and registration of investment companies with the Kenyan authorities. Basically, they screen and properly investigate any company to be sure it’s not a Ponzi scheme or HYIP before admission with the Kenyan authorities.
Therefore if Awah Investment could scale through this Kenyan Government screening and investigation, then all its investors and intending ones has no reason to worry.
https://awahinvestment.com/signup?refer=i8PqC
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by safetyboot: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
MBA ALERT IS SWEET: 13TH MONTH STILL COUNTING smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by golddare: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
When will Nigerians learn that these are pyramid schemes that will collapse and new investment that is used to pay old investor untill it collapses.....

Nigerians lost 30bn in MMM and other unknown schemes ...

There is no free money anywhere, even Dangote with his big factory is doing 27 percent per annum. Then someone will tell you he will give you 170 percent per annum?

They know now, they just believed they would have cashed out before it collapsed
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by MariamAlheri: 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
jabolo:

You must be in the know, lol.

But, they already anticipate this it and making moves to hide money. Bara now asks investors to pay into Agriculture Credit something making it difficult to corral all the money when SEC come with court orders to freeze accounts..

It's a junior MBA Forex that does not know how to cover its tracks and will be taken down earlier. As usual, the latecomers will carry the can as the main scammers have made their money.

The bigger scam MBA Forex will die a typical death, no authorities need to be involved.

However, another one is being baked as we speak (in their Portharcourt epicenter) and more gullible investors will flock to 'invest' and indulge in the typical cult-like behavior.

LOL �

Please what do you know about Chinmark? Is Chinmark Investments like Bara and Co?

Thanks
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by IamDavid(m): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
playcharles:

Bittered Nigeria youth, you see why the rich keep getting reacher and the poor keeps going the other direction .... Be waiting for another 20years to see the downfall of a man company, same way you wish to see some one business crumble , Oga I assure you say any thing you lay your hand on as well will crumble
Curses... that's typical of MBA "investors". I'm not surprised. Don't worry, enjoy your "investment".
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by YoungBuffet: 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
how many Peter did Maxwell robbed to pay Paul during total lock down? infact, there was pulled out of funds by investors during that time and yet I was sleeping money was entering my accounts.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Nairalanderz(m): 12:07am On Oct 28, 2020
I have been trading Forex for some years now. When I went into Binary Options trading and saw how easier it is compared to traditional Forex, I got hooked. The earnings are faster and you can finish trading for the day in under 10 to 15 minutes.

If you've been loosing with traditional Forex, give binary options a try and see for yourself.

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by israel19israel(m): 12:44am On Oct 28, 2020
MrSquint:
Share ideas of safe investment opportunities that you know pls.

ahiboilandgas:
When will Nigerians learn that these are pyramid schemes that will collapse and new investment that is used to pay old investor untill it collapses.....

Nigerians lost 30bn in MMM and other unknown schemes ...

There is no free money anywhere, even Dangote with his big factory is doing 27 percent per annum. Then someone will tell you he will give you 170 percent per annum?

Now this is what majority of investors fails to do, don't ever invest in an investment you do not have adequate knowledge about.

Where in the world does returns on investment is 180% per annum, thou I do agree that people make money from forex and they also loose money as well and sometimes they loose so greatly. Think about the overhead costing of MBA, they will pay rent of over 10mansion offices across Nigeria,they will pay all staffs working for them, they will fuel their generators, pay tax and still pay you 180% interest plus capital, haha. Are they magician. That means they must have gotten 600% interest from their total capital. If they gain so much within a year then what about their lost?

As my mentor will always tell me, that every investment is a risk but never invest in an investment that the risk can't be calculated. You should always go for the lowest risk and with securities guaranteed.

I have studied some top Nigeria Investment portfolios and I discovered Real Estate Landbanking happens to be the best because of its lowest risk.

You invest in Landbanking and get ROI of 36%, a legal deed of investment would be issued, post dated cheque of your capital and interest issued, Aiico Insurance on your capital issued, and Copy of Land documents as a CO owner of the land banking.

Lands are purchased by a real estate company with your money, package and alllow to Appreciate in a short while and they sell, then share money among investors.

What kind of investment can be safer than Landbanking yet some people wants to double their money in 24hours if possible.

I have a friend who withdrawn his money from Treasury bill and invested in the Landbanking, the beauty of it is that you can even get an upfront interest payment but T&C apply while you get capital at maturity date.

Think of the 36% interest return, Treasury bill, Shares and Stock do not give up to that amount and they also crash at some point. Example is during the Pandemic. Real estate was stronger and resilent.

If you invest #5.1m , you will get #1,836,000 interest less withholding tax of 5% only.

Salary will make you rich but Investment is what makes you Wealthy and remain Wealthy.

I can give you more details if you wish
Call or WhatsApp me 09085842255
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Plus10(m): 1:01am On Oct 28, 2020
Nairalanderz:
I have been trading Forex for some years now. When I went into Binary Options trading and saw how easier it is compared to traditional Forex, I got hooked. The earnings are faster and you can finish trading for the day in under 10 to 15 minutes.

If you've been loosing with traditional Forex, give binary options a try and see for yourself.

Op don't even go there,MBA has been proven and trusted.Alots of businesses were completely down during the pandemic but MBA was consistent in payment.If it there to be a ponzi scheme there was no way they could have survived the covid-19 era.You talkinging of saving Nigerians from falling prey by creating this thread is the most funniest I have ever heard in recent times.Where were you and your so called low risk invest like NSE stock during the pandemic?How many Nigerians did you send pallatives to ?I was personally left with nothing during the pandemic but God saw me through with MBA.I thank God for a friend who introduced me to MBA before the pandemic.During the pandemic,all the stocks I invested were all showing red with no investor to buy even at a cheaper price.Imagine I followed people like Op advice by now na Village for see my self.By the way,MBA 14th alert landing in 3days time.Long live MBA and her investors!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Plus10(m): 1:04am On Oct 28, 2020
Op don't even go there,MBA has been tested and proven.Alots of businesses were completely down during the pandemic but MBA was consistent in payment.If it there to be a ponzi scheme there was no way they could have survived the covid-19 era.You talkinging of saving Nigerians from falling prey by creating this thread is the most funniest thing I have ever heard in recent times.Where were you and your so called low risk invest like NSE stock during the pandemic?How many Nigerians did you send pallatives to ?I was personally left with nothing during the pandemic but God saw me through with MBA.I thank God for a friend who introduced me to MBA before the pandemic.During the pandemic,all the stocks I invested were all showing red with no investor to buy even at a cheaper price.Imagine I followed people like Op advice by now na for Village I for see my self.By the way,MBA 14th alert landing in 3days time.Long live MBA and her investors!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by jabolo(m): 1:10am On Oct 28, 2020
MariamAlheri:

LOL �

Please what do you know about Chinmark? Is Chinmark Investments like Bara and Co?

Thanks

Sorry, never heard of them but please do your own research. These things are proliferating because Nigeria seems to be a fertile ground for them and, I must say, our people are easily swayed.

Good luck.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by SaintUlot: 3:09am On Oct 28, 2020
This thread has reached front page, chai!!! If you still have money in mba, you better ball out before it crashes on you. Black December loading for Mba investors. December is here again. Take heed when you can still ball out
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by israel19israel(m): 3:12am On Oct 28, 2020
Now this is what majority of investors fails to do, don't ever invest in an investment you do not have adequate knowledge about.

Where in the world does returns on investment is 180% per annum, thou I do agree that people make money from forex and they also loose money as well and sometimes they loose so greatly. Think about the overhead costing of MBA, they will pay rent of over 10mansion offices across Nigeria,they will pay all staffs working for them, they will fuel their generators, pay taxes and still pay you 180% interest plus capital, haba. Are they magician. That means they must have gotten 600% interest from their total capital. If they gain so much within a year then what about their lost?

The one that even baffles me was during the Pandemic when all money markets was down, shares was showing red, stock down, Treasury bill down, crude oil selling below $10 but in the midst of all these, MBA was still paying interest, the question is from which economy were they making profit from forex at such point. What it means is that they were taking from Paul to pay Peter. I have two close friends who had lost so greatly to forex, they are professionals but they told me there will always be a bad days. I remember even helping one of them with #10k, someone that has up to $3k in forex but lost all.

MBA may be professional but there are bad days and I don't think they are communicating that with their investors. This people are running so much expenses on their operations and they are still paying 180%, the question is HOW. maybe Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, Elumelu, Ovia, Okoya, NSA, CBN. needs to come and learn Investment from MBA since they are the greatest in Nigeria paying investors 180% per annum

As my mentor will always tell me, that every investment is a risk but never invest in an investment that the risk can't be calculated. You should always go for the lowest risk and with securities guaranteed.

I have studied some top Nigeria Investment portfolios and I discovered Real Estate Landbanking happens to be the best because of its lowest risk and securities around it.

You invest in Landbanking and get ROI of 36%, a legal deed of investment would be issued, post dated cheque of your capital and interest issued, Aiico Insurance on your capital issued, and Copy of Land documents as a CO owner of the land banking.

Lands are purchased by a real estate company with your money, package and alllow to Appreciate in a short while and they sell, then share money among investors.

What kind of investment can be safer than Landbanking yet some people wants to double their money in 24hours if possible.

I have a friend who withdrawn his money from Treasury bill and invested in the Landbanking, the beauty of it is that you can even get an upfront interest payment but T&C apply while you get capital at maturity date.

Think of the 36% interest return, Treasury bill, Shares and Stock do not give up to that amount and they also crash at some point. Example is during the Pandemic. Real estate was stronger and resilent.

If you invest #5.1m , you will get #1,836,000 interest less withholding tax of 5% only.

Salary will make you rich but Investment is what makes you Wealthy and remain Wealthy.

I can give you more details if you wish
Call or WhatsApp me 09085842255
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by SaintUlot: 3:12am On Oct 28, 2020
dokie:

Calm down.

Forex is a bit different depending on how good the traders are.

Good traders can make well over 20% profit monthly. The only caveat is that some months may not bring profits. I wonder what they will do in those months.

They will just use new investors money to balance up and pay old subscribers, it is as simple as that.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by SaintUlot: 3:40am On Oct 28, 2020
@sgtponzihater1 your attention is needed on this thread.

I still remember that time when @sgtponzihater1 was very active, the young man singlehandedly fasttracked the death of MMM and GHW that year. Those people who lost money in the scheme started attacking him spiritually, that made him to deactivate two of his monikers then on nairaland. The spiritual attack made him to steer clear of ponzi investment matters on nairaland since then, because they almost killed him.

If the guy should reason mba forex matter, honestly in three months mba forex would die. @sgtponzihater1 I salute you
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by SaintUlot: 3:48am On Oct 28, 2020
Supersaiyanlord:
It's safe to say that the mod that push this to fp is either broke... A hater and naysayer of investors.. I dint know it's now a crime to invest ones funds where one pleases...

Check nairaland rule 16 to understand better
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by SaintUlot: 4:00am On Oct 28, 2020
mployer:

You are scared bro.

You all wanna catch out fast cheesy

If na you nkọ, won't you protect your investment? The young man knows that if everybody decides to pull out @ once, it would spell doom. Let's avoid December crash abeg.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Alimoney: 4:11am On Oct 28, 2020
jabolo:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=L44WTDwo5a4

... Here. He basically absolved himself by saying ‘he didn’t send any Pastor to do Ponzi’

I went through the video he never mentioned MBA, you spoke like he specifically called MBA out. Let's always be clear while trying to buttress points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by SaintUlot: 4:20am On Oct 28, 2020
ufotty2001:
let me ask you? What is your benefit of MBA crash today?? What will you gain?? Why not allow MBA to crash naturally... Alot of people are benefiting from this MBA . It is only the greedy one that will be affected

I think it is out of selflessness, he is doing that to minimise people's loss incase of an eventual crash, that's the definition of being ones brother's keeper. Blufx is dead same as boxvalue, their modus operandi is same as that of mba forex. Besides Securities and exchange commission has warned the investing public about Mba forex in April this year , you can read about it here: https://nairametrics.com/2020/04/01/sec-discovers-12-ponzi-scheme-operators-warns-the-investing-public/

So if Mba didn't die a natural death, SEC can clamp down on them and freeze their accounts, from history, when such happens, investors don't get their money back, the money will eventually become Government property and everybody will forget about it. The minimum investment in Mba is 360k. How many investors can afford to lose that? Forget all those people saying they invested with what they can afford to lose, they will come out straight when everything burst.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by SaintUlot: 4:23am On Oct 28, 2020
jabolo:

You must be in the know, lol.

But, they already anticipate this it and making moves to hide money. Bara now asks investors to pay into Agriculture Credit something making it difficult to corral all the money when SEC come with court orders to freeze accounts..

It's a junior MBA Forex that does not know how to cover its tracks and will be taken down earlier. As usual, the latecomers will carry the can as the main scammers have made their money.

The bigger scam MBA Forex will die a typical death, no authorities need to be involved.

However, another one is being baked as we speak (in their Portharcourt epicenter) and more gullible investors will flock to 'invest' and indulge in the typical cult-like behavior.

Why is it that most of these schemes usually originates from portharcourt? What is the reason for this?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Spray(m): 4:30am On Oct 28, 2020
playcharles:

Amen to your prayer

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.