Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Shortest Relationship You Have Been...how Long - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shortest Relationship You Have Been...how Long (617 Views)

Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had? / How "Long" Was Your "Shortest" Relationship? (Pun Intended) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shortest Relationship You Have Been...how Long by citywal(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2020
I can't still believe it's over even when I was planning to propose tho, (lol) still a feels like it's a dream. We dated for a month and it WAS AS IF WE HAVE BEEN DATING for years.

I'm beginning to think relationship is not for me.
Re: Shortest Relationship You Have Been...how Long by uniqueboi1(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2020
citywal:
I can't still believe it's over even when I was planning to propose tho, (lol) still a feels like it's a dream. We dated for a month and it WAS AS IF WE HAVE BEEN DATING for years.

Sorry. Try again.
Re: Shortest Relationship You Have Been...how Long by Holumhidey(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2020
mine was 3 days. She called me baby instead of bae; so i had to call it off

3 Likes

Re: Shortest Relationship You Have Been...how Long by dingbang(m): 11:52am On Oct 11, 2020
cheesy
Re: Shortest Relationship You Have Been...how Long by Bedesipop(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bros, me na 3hours.

believe me @ ur own risk,

i have said My own
lets read what the person below has to say

1 Like

Re: Shortest Relationship You Have Been...how Long by sandlakes14: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin bros relationship mata tire me ...my own last for two months
Re: Shortest Relationship You Have Been...how Long by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
15 hrs 2018
Re: Shortest Relationship You Have Been...how Long by DenreleDave(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
angry
Re: Shortest Relationship You Have Been...how Long by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Go and thank God for your life. How can you propose to a girl you met in barely a month?
Don't be so desperate to get married.
citywal:

Re: Shortest Relationship You Have Been...how Long by phazotron(m): 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
4months
Re: Shortest Relationship You Have Been...how Long by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Haa,,what a sad story grin

I met her ,, like a big boy yunno i just dey flow with her,,,,,

Me wey like whyning,,na so i push one question to her see d way she dey pour ham down,,,,kia moyaa japa,,,grin

Na 5 hrs relationship aswear,,grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Cheating!!!! / Watch As Bbnaija Nengi Leaves Men Salivating As She Twerks In New Video / Why Do Guys Call Me Partner In A Casual Manner But Don’t Ask Me Out Directly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.