Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! (8518 Views)

How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife / My Neighbor's Wife / What's My Neighbor's Wife Trying To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by MrCork: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
enyi1:

So are you now admitting you are in love/lust with your neighbour's wife contrary to your subject being that your neighbour's wife is in love with you? I hope you know there's a big difference between the former and the later?

bro..ok I kinda confess..am kinda in love wit her in a neighbourly way thou ....it was love at first sight when they moved into their flat. I offer like a Gentlemen to help her carry some things but her stupid edddiotick midget fat pot belly Nigerian rich husband gave me nasty look like I am a theif angry

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
MrCork:

my neighbor's fine lookin lightskin wife saw me again this morning & said hello darling. . This is the second time she calling me darling. This is the trick women use when the want sexxxx from u ...they call u *darling* (..truss me.)

Mature advise urgently. ..Please help lipsrsealed

U Are Glad Dat Abt. Do U Want To Screw Her? Just Know Dat If U Screw Her, Ur Own Wife Will Be Screw Too. And When Dat Happens Do Not Come To Complain & Call Women All Sorts Of Names.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by MrCork: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
Truvel:
U Are Glad Dat Abt. Do U Want To Screw Her? Just Know Dat If U Screw Her, Ur Own Wife Will Be Screw Too. And When Dat Happens Do Not Come To Complain & Call Women All Sorts Of Names.

..bro of course I love to smash
she look like one nairaland chick called Victorian
& she lightskin. My own girlfriend is away on holiday so I hav to move fast but am confuse. That's y I want to pay her so she dont talk. She lightskin but my girl is dark skin. I really want to smash it but am scared sir. She fine like sweet wine sir
smiley
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Mamagee3 viewing Mrcork's thread... What a day grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by Oghenerobo2002(m): 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
MrCork:

huh? Why? Bro u dont like women? undecided
What goes around comes around
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by MrCork: 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Oghenerobo2002:

angry
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by MrCork: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
kaiiii,,,live is good cheesy
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by NewsVictory: 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
wink
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by flyingpig: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Ogbeni be careful na Express you dey go...

Remember my grandfather will always say to me son....
The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet..

I thought he was done...then he called me again son.....

No matter what in life...don't bang a woman whose bride price has been paid....it hinder progress...but if she can show you a certificate of divorce or rather she was just cohabiting with the man...then you can go ahead and bang the hell out of her
This is so true I'm a witness. The year I bang a married man i had the biggest set back in my life that I couldn't resolve no matter how many different paths I took to solve them. I regret it so much. Will never try it again
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by baralatie(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
I thought it was the other way Around.if the guy bang a married woman the guy
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by MrCork: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
baralatie:
I thought it was the other way Around.if the guy bang a married woman the guy

Bro truss me, marryed women r safer & sweeter to enjoy. Single women bring too much stress & they trap u wit pregnant.
. Everything is low key..no restaurant, no cinema..nada. juss go to hotel or in yor car, do yor thing. They usually more mature (true story) smiley

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by 77star: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
cupidhero:

Baba for cruise! Onye oma na lightskin. grin
na newcomers go take u serious sha.
grin grin grin
This got me laughing hard
Please no vex

I just jam Mr.cork post
And I can attest, u sabi am well grin
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by MrCork: 1:26am On Jan 15, 2022
Oghenerobo2002:

Bro right now i done care...she lightskin wit seriios yansh & i tink she love me but i tink she kinda shy......chicks always too shy toast me actuly(TRUE STORY SIR) smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Guys / Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? / When A Man Looks At Your Face During Sex, What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.