Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! (8319 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife / My Neighbor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by MrCork: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2020

My neibor's lightskin fine sexxy wife greet me today again at pekam market & say hello darling. . This is the 3rd time this chick callgme darling. This is the trick women use when the want sexxxx from u ...they call u *darling* (..truss me.)

.i dont really want her. Please help angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by Kestolove(m): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2020
So what are u waiting for? Give her wat she want dia is love in sharing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by MajesticKris: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Stay away from someone's wife..

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by MrCork: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2020
MajesticKris:
Stay away from someone's wife..

huh? Why? Bro u dont like women? undecided
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by Edyice: 11:58am On Oct 11, 2020
You don't need our advice na

You said it yourself

[/b]This is the trick women use when the want sexxxx from u ...they call u *darling* (..truss me.)[b]
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by chychy12(m): 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
There is no time... Give her the fuuccking of her life..

Meanwhile I sell facebook accounts.. Check my signature..
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by MajesticKris: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
Na person wife bruh
So many Hot sexy looking ladies out there, not someone's property.. you're about inheriting a curse..

MrCork:

huh? Why? Bro u dont like women? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by MrCork: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
MajesticKris:
Na person wife bruh
So many Hot sexy looking ladies out there, not someone's property.. you're about inheriting a curse..

bro u been watching too many nollywood movie..curse dont exist sir. Marryed women are always nicer & single women r always bloody rude(fact). Try talking to dorin27, Zzor or BKsoul, they r horrible sir. But wit marryedwomen..truss me.. u enjoy.
Anyways I need help please(true story)
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
2013 still no sense.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by cupidhero(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
MrCork:

my neighbor's fine lookin lightskin wife saw me again this morning & said hello darling. . This is the second time she calling me darling. This is the trick women use when the want sexxxx from u ...they call u *darling* (..truss me.)

Mature advise urgently. ..Please help lipsrsealed

Baba for cruise! Onye oma na lightskin. grin
na newcomers go take u serious sha.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
Werey omo grin grin
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by Slawormir: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Ogbeni be careful na Express you dey go...

Remember my grandfather will always say to me son....
The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet..

I thought he was done...then he called me again son.....

No matter what in life...don't bang a woman whose bride price has been paid....it hinder progress...but if she can show you a certificate of divorce or rather she was just cohabiting with the man...then you can go ahead and bang the hell out of her

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Ogbeni be careful na Express you dey go

Thief

What would you know about that? After all every single woman you relate with is with your fake eastern european profile you us ein scamming them

Criminal bastard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by MrCork: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kestolove:

tanks smiley
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by MrCork: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
pcguru1:
2013 still no sense.

..son..I will move yor face close to my nyansh & fart on it ..twice...
. keeeepon talkin!!
angry

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by Obierika(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ok...kontinu grin
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by Kobicove(m): 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Your life, your business undecided
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
MrCork:

my neighbor's fine lookin lightskin wife saw me again this morning & said hello darling. . This is the second time she calling me darling. This is the trick women use when the want sexxxx from u ...they call u *darling* (..truss me.)

It's not a good idea to bang a married woman living in your neighbourhood
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
MrCork:

..son..I will move yor face close to my nyansh & fart on it ..twice...
. keeeepon talkin!!
angry

You dey look person wife. You fall my hand seriously you know me and you dey here since so we no young. Ignore the b.itch and face your way. That's too close to home
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Hell to the soul

No matter what in life...don't bang a woman whose bride price has been paid....it hinder progress...but if she can show you a certificate of divorce or rather she was just cohabiting with the man...then you can go ahead and bang the hell out of her
I like your grandpa...
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by MrCork: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

It's not a good idea to bang a married woman living in your neighbourhood

...bro I feel u but if she dont talk how will her husband no? ..she's lightskin & fine sir. Am ready to pay her half of my salary to keep quite. She look sweet(real talk) cheesy
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by enyi1: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
MrCork:

...bro I feel u but if she dont talk how will her husband no? ..she's lightskin & fine sir. Am ready to pay her half of my salary to keep quite. She look sweet(real talk) cheesy
Did you say "pay"? I thought you said she's in love with you?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by LegendAnselm: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kestolove:
to finger u the hungry me
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by MrCork: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
enyi1:

Did you say "pay"? I thought you said she's in love with you?

yes, pay her to keep it quite. I all ways hear her & her husband argue everytime he comes back from work. She works part time & the husband work full time. Bro the problem is the husband think am a nice guy because am single & I always invite both of them to my bbw partys.
His wife is entering my eyes big time & am so ready to give her my whole salary juss for one minutes action... (true story).
cheesy
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by Freestainworld(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
your neighbor wife kee you dia, you no go comot eye from another man's wife, you are digging your downfall if you play balls with the lady.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by Donpenny(m): 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
So shall ur wife be Bleep for 600yra
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by LINTUNE(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
take mrcork serious, at ur own peril...
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by enyi1: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
MrCork:

yes, pay her to keep it quite. I all ways hear her & her husband argue everytime he comes back from work. She works part time & the husband work full time. Bro the problem is the husband think am a nice guy because am single & I always invite both of them to my bbw partys.
His wife is entering my eyes big time & am so ready to give her my whole salary juss for one minutes action... (true story).
cheesy
So are you now admitting you are in love/lust with your neighbour's wife contrary to your subject being that your neighbour's wife is in love with you? I hope you know there's a big difference between the former and the later?
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by LINTUNE(m): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Hell to the soul

..na every time ur grandfather uae to say to u,..ur grandpa wise pass solomon? * rolls eyes*..
Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by Skyfornia(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
MrCork:

This guy again...you are a cow grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife Is In Love!!! by gentleman82: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
most of the mad people you see on the street or terribly poor people you have met, they were not all born that way some at a point in time offended the wrong people by commiting crimes that look so harmless, becareful as you go about your lifes actions. Every action has a consequence.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Had Sex With A Girl I Saw Today / Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. / Get Ur Man Begging For More With These Vaginal Tightening Sticks {photo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.