Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her For A Man (WATCH) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her For A Man (WATCH) (697 Views)

Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her For A Man – WATCH VIDEO / Angry Man Caught His Wife Having S3x With Another Man – WATCH What He Did / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her For A Man (WATCH) by Onyiamaogu: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
A rather heartbroken lady said to be a lesbian, has been captured on camera begging her partner not to leave her. The moment she begged her partner has now started serving rounds online.

The Ghanaian lady who in the video, can be seen kneeling down, reminded her partner of the car she acquired for her which solidifies her promise of doing anything for her.

She’s also heard saying she doesn’t understand why she’s quitting their relationship of 5 years.

She said,

“You said you need a car and I bought it for you. What have you seen in a man that you want to leave me for him? What does the man have?”

Even after her partner insisted on leaving the relationship on the grounds of being tired of the affair and wanting to get married to a man, the heartbroken lady began crying and said “I love you” intermittently.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

https://playloaded.com.ng/heartbroken-lesbian-begs-partner-not-to-leave-her-for-a-man-watch/
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her For A Man (WATCH) by godofuck231: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
the Babe beans wan burn
Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her For A Man (WATCH) by obiekunie2: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2020

“You said you need a car and I bought it for you. What have you seen in a man that you want to leave me for him? What does the man have?”

the man have a dik that he used to reprogram your girl brain! cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Lesbian Begs Partner Not To Leave Her For A Man (WATCH) by judetov2(m): 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
stupid gals... after all they will still go and Bleep a dick so who is cheating who?

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancé’s Gambling Lifestyle Landed Me Into This Dilemma / Checkout Slayqueen Who Mysteriously Died 4 Days After Visiting Friends Grave. / Woman Treats Her Boyfriend Like A Child, Beat Him In Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.