Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory (29069 Views)

Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC / Ondo 2020: Akeredolu, Jegede, Ajayi Sign Peace Accord / Tinubu Reconciles APC In Ondo, Solicits Support For Akeredolu’s 2nd Term (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by kunlegboye(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]
AKWATGOLD1:
This is cheap excuse from the Zenith Labour Party Leader.

Ondo People vote out Godfatherism by proxy which implies that they don't want Mimiko to be calling the shot at Alagbaka again.
Also, Ondo populace wanted to show ZLP that back stabber will always remained at the back in the case of Alfred Ajayi of ZLP.

Congrats to all contestant.

I even heard that he tried to kill the govnor by poisoning him which led to their disagreement!...
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by Jdbrasco2: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2020
kunlegboye:
[color=#550000][/color]

Aketi was the first to fight gidfatherism in ondo state...He had fought Tinubu and went ahead to win the election... Tinubu doesn't just have choice other than to leave him to do whatever he likes
That's the way it should be. The people gave him their mandate, he should work for them and not sharing public funds to so called Godfathers.
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by West2019(m): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2020
Nimrah:
Politics
Dail
*894*0*124904#
To open a quick firstbank account
I just did
this is why SARS is killing you people local 419
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by Burgerlomo: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2020
GallantDuke:
I just pity the deputy governor

He played himself cool

Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by GallantDuke(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2020
Burgerlomo:

He played himself cool
He was over confident in his ability, he should have joined forces with Jegede
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by samwillyco1(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2020
tooth4tooth:
I don't agree with this ZLP chieftain. When you sum up Jegede and Ajayi votes still can't jettison Akeredolu's victory.

Look at it this way, had it been that Both agreed on how to unseat the governor, those that left Both wouldn't have done that
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by kinibigdeal(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2020
tooth4tooth:
I don't agree with this ZLP chieftain. When you sum up Jegede and Ajayi votes still can't jettison Akeredolu's victory.

The gap would have called for an inconclusive election
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by alizma: 11:31am On Oct 12, 2020
tooth4tooth:
Obviously you didn't in between lines of the passage.
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by Mires: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2020
tooth4tooth:

It doesn't go as you pointed out. Read his statement in between the line. He said some of Ajayi's supporters who left APC to ZLP returned back to APC and voted APC upon realisation that the duo of Ajayi and Tayo could not form alliance.

The only subjectivity in his submission is him expecting Tayo to have given way for Ajayi.

My take, Tayo would hwve accepted Ajayi as a running mate. However, Tayo for saw the trouble Ajayi will give him since to Tayo, Ajayii wanted to be Governor and not Deputy Governor.
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by fourboys: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2020
boring state with boring election
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by Dchampion65: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2020
Don't blame Jegede, who want to work with a betrayal, over ambitions person. It is in their blood to break any alliance or agreement.
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by Fcwilly: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2020
easyfem:
5k at wrk ............ i knw apc will spend money to get this man back there ... they cant loose two state within a week ........ oo wrong naaa

Forget about money, the other two candidates are not ready, ajayi agboola is very greedy not ready to obey instructions, just want to be at the top by all means. No Aketi will treat his fockup big time. He will be reduced to the lowest level
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by akdjr(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2020
Who was Aketi running mate?
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by Karlosorji(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2020
The guy too de speed. For this matter he’s the biggest loser
GallantDuke:

1 Like

Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by professore(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2020
BabbanBura:

Agreed totally, the only way anyone could have wrestled power from Aketi would have being alliance to combine votes so it is one party against APC and not splitting votes across two opposition parties.

The lack of alliance must have also made it easy for those on the fence to tilt to Aketi's side for inclusion sake
true that
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by tooth4tooth: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mires:

It doesn't go as you pointed out. Read his statement in between the line. He said some of Ajayi's supporters who left APC to ZLP returned back to APC and voted APC upon realisation that the duo of Ajayi and Tayo could not form alliance.

The only subjectivity in his submission is him expecting Tayo to have given way for Ajayi.

My take, Tayo would hwve accepted Ajayi as a running mate. However, Tayo for saw the trouble Ajayi will give him since to Tayo, Ajayii wanted to be Governor and not Deputy Governor.
I read and consummate every bit of his statement. The logic doesn't always work that way.

My question is ,did he take the head count of the supporters that returned to APC? Are they up to 30 thousand less ?

1 Like

Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by tooth4tooth: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
streetsoldier1:

Read the statement again, this time slowly, you will see where he said, some supporters pulled out from zlp and returned to APC. If he wasn't greedy enough and aligned with jegede, they would have wrestled power from aketi. Greediness killed jegede and ajayi

You are the one that did not digest my post properly.Pray tell,did he take the head count of the electorates that returned to APC?

Taking us back to Edo Election, with all the people that left Obaseki camp,how has that affected the outcome of the election?

1 Like

Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by tooth4tooth: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Come on man! He said many ZLP supporters abandoned the party back to APC.
I read that part before posting man. The logic doesn't always work that way. How many are they?

1 Like

Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by Tochj(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
True
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by henrysam(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
That Ajayi of a guy na real spoiler. I wi summarise it that he is a mugun
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by Mires: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
tooth4tooth:
I read and consummate every bit of his statement. The logic doesn't always work that way.

My question is ,did he take the head count of the supporters that returned to APC? Are they up to 30 thousand less ?

Agreed with you on head count. In the same vein, you are also being subjective with your question quoting numbers. None of us not even the players can ascertain whether they were more or less.
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by bolaayenimo: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
You don't know politics at all. You dont know Buhari allowed Obaseki win so as to ridicule Tinubu?? Even Buhari admitted that he is to be blamed for APC's loss

tooth4tooth:

You are the one that did not digest my post properly.Pray tell,did he take the head count of the electorates that returned to APC?

Taking us back to Edo Election, with all the people that left Obaseki camp,how has that effected the outcome of the election?
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by Dbarrzx: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
southniyikaye:
I saw this coming...
I know this will happen....
Ajayi should have waited for maybe four years and allow jegede who is more popular run and liase with him....
How is he going to save face now?
I heard jegede denied ajayi the deputy governor slot. If Jegede allowed that political marriage to occur then they may have had a better chance.. Anyways the rest is history.

1 Like

Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by tooth4tooth: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mires:

Agreed with you on head count. In the same vein, you are also being subjective with your question quoting numbers . None of us not even the players can ascertain whether they were more or less.
You and I know that such political prostitutes are never plenty but only popular. The same way they decamped in Edo but Obaseki still won cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by tooth4tooth: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
bolaayenimo:
You don't know politics at all. You dont know Buhari allowed Obaseki win so as to ridicule Tinubu?? Even Buhari admitted that he is to be blamed for APC's loss

Such a childish post
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by Moletemike: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=Omoslim26 post=94859862]That was one hell of a flawless Victory

pdthief should really up their game if they are really ready to send the National disaster of a party called Apcheat parking[/quote
Is always question of money.
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by streetsoldier1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
tooth4tooth:

Taking us back to Edo Election, with all the people that left Obaseki camp,how has that effected the outcome of the election?

Now I get you, but you can't take away the fact that their greediness consumed them, if they had worked together as one, they will put up a good fight and perhaps win
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by Afamed: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
PDP and ZLP=Defunct parties of Serial Wailers
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by IJOBA2: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
GallantDuke:
THE DEPUTY ACTUALLY WORKED FOR THE RE-ELECTION OF AKEREDOLU
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by GallantDuke(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
IJOBA2:
THE DEPUTY ACTUALLY WORKED FOR THE RE-ELECTION OF AKEREDOLU
Indirectly
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by Ategberoson(m): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
ODJ124:
That ZLP guy messed up..... he should have been patient....

The patient dog eats the fattest bone...

Thread seen...

how can someone that's trying to play a smart one on his principal be patient in another party

when ajayi defected to ZLP, I know Aketi will win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman / How Tiktoker, Murja Kunya, Caused Rift Between Hisbah Commander, Gov Yusuf / Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.