Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory (29068 Views)

Nigerians deserve blame for emergence of pantami as minister-APC / Ondo 2020: Akeredolu, Jegede, Ajayi Sign Peace Accord / Tinubu Reconciles APC In Ondo, Solicits Support For Akeredolu’s 2nd Term (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by slivertongue: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
" Look at a Jegede that rode on Mimiko's popularity in 2016, he thinks he has now arrived and can defeat an incumbent governor on his own. Also look at Ajayi, you jumped from APC to PDP and then ZLP and in one month you want to win governorship election. Let's be realistic, can ZLP defeat APC in an election?".
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
I tire oh....from APC to PDP to ZLP...lol ZLP

This ZLP chieftain has a funny way of reasoning grin...imagine sha..dude was just jumping like frog up and down yet want to win an incumbent governor.
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by olowo1995(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
This man try ooo, show the former deputy governor the real meaning of politics, ZLP sold the governorship tickets for him and after loss tell him the real truth....

kudos baba.... Sense too much
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by okuta007: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
GallantDuke:
I just pity the deputy governor

once in a while it is good for ingrates and backstabbers to be punished

Agboola was not loyal to his Boss like Shaibu was loyal to his Boss Obaseki, so he is the biggest loser in all this

From your excellency to Mr Ogboola

I hope he gets a job with Sunrise opinion TV as a disgruntled political analyst
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by bakila: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
streetsoldier1:

Read the statement again, this time slowly, you will see where he said, some supporters pulled out from zlp and returned to APC. If he wasn't greedy enough and aligned with jegede, they would have wrestled power from aketi. Greediness killed jegede and ajayi
Why didn't they rien in their party men not to give him ticket. Jegede visited Mimiko a few days to ZLP handing over their platform to Ajayi.
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by GallantDuke(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
okuta007:

once in a while it is good for ingrates and backstabbers to be punished

Agboola was not loyal to his Boss like Shaibu was loyal to his Boss Obaseki, so he is the biggest loser in all this

From your excellency to Mr Ogboola

I hope he gets a job with Sunrise opinion TV as a disgruntled political analyst
I love Philip Shabiu's loyalty

1 Like

Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by feedthenation(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
PDP and ZLP should have joined forces together in the Ondo state governorship election
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by IGBOSON1: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
Do people still answer Zacheaus!? undecided

Would be double-jeopardy if dude was actually short! lipsrsealed
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by okuta007: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
GallantDuke:

I love Philip Shabiu's loyalty

My brother I tell you- billions was offered to that guy in secret for him to forsake Obaseki but he declined, just imagine if House of Assembly members whose seats were declared vacant were offered N40 million each, you can just imagine what was offered to him to destroy the Obaseki ticket from within, but he was not interested

what a man, what a leader!!!!
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by AskProf: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nimrah:
Politics
Dail
*894*0*124904#
To open a quick firstbank account
I just did

Note very well that EFCC & ForceCID has not been dissolved.
Re: Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory by walezy14(m): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Alliance or whatever, Aketi will still beat them hands down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Kogi Commissioner, Abduct LG Chairman / Train Attack: Abducted Pregnant Passenger Gives Birth In Captivity / Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.