Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,218 members, 7,856,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? (3089 Views)

I'm Bragging, Darn It! / Obladi Oblada - What Does It Mean? / Yemkem Herbal Products,does It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by pinkrex(m): 7:59am On Mar 08, 2011
Now that's beef!! You know you did same fin on one thread to me but I just ignored. Whn some one told me you quotes, u mockingly xplained it to be but I decided not to take offense. You not the first to laugh on this thread but why waz urs noticed by eveyone?
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by eghost247(m): 8:00am On Mar 08, 2011
Some People just dont know what to say and what not to online
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by InkedNerd(f): 8:10am On Mar 08, 2011
pinkrex:

Now that's beef!! You know you did same fin on one thread to me but I just ignored. Whn some one told me you quotes, u mockingly xplained it to be but I decided not to take offense. You not the first to laugh on this thread but why waz urs noticed by eveyone?

There's no beef going on. And what did I do to you? When did I mock you?

And I have no idea why my response was noticed by everyone.
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by pinkrex(m): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2011
Read ma initial post again, u myt be confused cos I placed 'be' in place of 'me'. Seems you like getting involved in some fights that u wanna roll in d fun. Let dem be! As for me I only criticise any bragger.
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by InkedNerd(f): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2011
pinkrex:

Read ma initial post again, u myt be confused cos I placed 'be' in place of 'me'. Seems you like getting involved in some fights that u wanna roll in d fun. Let dem be! As for me I only criticise any bragger.

What are you talking about? Are you referring to when Pennywise asked why you weren't able to quote people on threads?
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by 197(f): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2011
Chineke

wat kinda problem is this
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by InkedNerd(f): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2011
ragdollz:

inked nerd go away, u talk too much. KG teacher, keep your child psychology in your apron pocket. Only a juvenile will act the way u did with your yeye LMAO. If u want, spend all your posts laughing, who cares? And no one spends time on u, someone merely mentioned your name and actually even compared us. I took it as a compliment, until now having come across u one on one. Like I said, do your thing, who freaking cares.

Well, obviously you care since you keep replying. If you didn't care then you wouldn't have replied--you would have disregarded my response but once again you responded. When did I use child psychology on you? All I did was compare you some small children grin. And how can you tell me to go away when you're the one who was having a hissy fit because I laughed? If anything, you're the one who should go away. Move on already, sheesh. You act like I came onto this thread with the intention to insult you. I laughed, so what?
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by 190: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2011
^^^  kiss  kiss  kiss

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD3pAXVIUlM[/flash]
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by InkedNerd(f): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2011
ragdollz:

Oooh piss off, inked nerd, u sound like an educated illiterate. Did I ever say u insulted me?? I said your lmao was lame, troublesome n unnecessary. U have said u meant no harm, so get lost ok or do u see any more jokes to "lmao" at? Till then, keep mum or better still contribute to the topic or is it only to laugh at jokes u came on this thread for?

lmao, once again how cute. Keep 'em comin' sweetie. Makes you feel real big huh? For a person who kept saying that no one cares, you keep demonstrating that you do. I don't know how I could possibly sound like an illiterate given the fact that an illiterate is a person who can't read or write or person who shows or is marked by a lack of familiarity with language and literature. . . With that being said, its quite obvious that I don't sound like an illiterate. If your insulted, annoyed, or angered, by anything I've said then that sucks for you--who are you to tell me to get lost? So because I commented in a manner you didn't like you now have the authority to tell me to leave? Move on already and stop having such a hissy fit.
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by obowunmi(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2011
oya, all of you small pikin --- e don do ok. Abeg no fight no more ---- undecided
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by InkedNerd(f): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2011
obowunmi:

oya, all of you small pikin --- e don do ok. Abeg no fight no more ---- undecided

Ok o kiss
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by obowunmi(m): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2011
^^^^ Thanks babes, btw, did you try the tea place Ajanlekoko suggested ? ---- since u're in NYC, have you been to Argo Tea --- they've got wonderful variations of tea selections.
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by InkedNerd(f): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2011
obowunmi:

^^^^ Thanks babes, btw, did you try the tea place Ajanlekoko suggested ? ---- since u're in NYC, have you been to Argo Tea --- they've got wonderful variations of tea selections.

Yes, I have been to Argo Tea but it was years ago. I was about 14 then. What place did Ajanlekoko? Have you been to Argo Tea tea?
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by obowunmi(m): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2011
I love Argo ---- tongue tongue

I'm currently in Atlanta ---- but when I was in NYC --- that was the place to be.
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by InkedNerd(f): 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2011
obowunmi:

I love Argo ---- tongue tongue

I'm currently in Atlanta ---- but when I was in NYC --- that was the place to be.

Cool. Next time you come to New York, lemme know so we can get a cup of coffee or tea wink.
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2011
laughing can be dangerous sometimes.

if someone is taking offence at it, best proceed with caution.

there are many urban tales about this.

ka ma shi erin rin.
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by obowunmi(m): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Cool. Next time you come to New York, lemme know so we can get a cup of coffee or tea wink.

^^^^ that would be nice. Do you go to Nigeria often ?
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by obowunmi(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2011
tpiah!:

laughing can be dangerous sometimes.

if someone is taking offence at it, best proceed with caution.

there are many urban tales about this.

ka ma shi erin rin.

Laughing out of context can be dangerous, since we are online. As is laughing so is picking up ironies or sarcasm ---
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by obowunmi(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Are you in BK? Lots of Naijas in that area.
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by InkedNerd(f): 2:57am On Mar 09, 2011
obowunmi:

Are you in BK? Lots of Naijas in that area.

Hmmm, I haven't met too many Nigerians in Brooklyn. Most of he Africans in New York live in the Bronx.

obowunmi:

Laughing out of context can be dangerous, since we are online. As is laughing so is picking up ironies or sarcasm ---

Don't even mind her comment. Everyone's acting like this whole thing is gonna escalate to the point where we'll all get into a physical altercation.

obowunmi:

^^^^ that would be nice. Do you go to Nigeria often ?

Ummm, no. Not really. The next time I should be back in Naija is will probably be at the end of the year or in the summertime.
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 09, 2011
Everyone's acting like this whole thing is gonna escalate to the point where we'll all get into a physical altercatilon.

not necessarily.

just mentioning it could be dangerous if it becomes a habit.

or maybe not- who knows.
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by InkedNerd(f): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol tpiah just don't mind her; if she thinks what she did is "correct" then let her pls make a habit grin of it. Even obowunmi gave a good concise explanation still inked nerd feels no remorse tongue. Her own no pass "hissy fit" grin. Nywys inked nerd I still like u, I forgive u and give u d go-ahead to "lmao" to your heart's content grin

lol you truly are an entertaining character. When I want to have a good laugh, I'll just think back to the things I've seen you write on Nairalanad. I have no reason to feel remorse because I haven't done anything wrong. If I was wrong then I would have apologized but I'm not so I won't. This isn't some school yard brawl so get over this sheesh. Whether or not you like my is up to you--its not like I'd look a wink of sleep even if you didn't like me. I don't expect to get along with everyone I encounter. Forgive who ever you like, as far as I was concerned, I didn't apologize to you so whomever you got an apology from is between you and that person. And last time I checked, I didn't need your permission to laugh, hence the reason we've been going back and forth with this whole thing.

Hmmm, I seem to recall you saying earlier that no one cares yet your still here ranting.
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by InkedNerd(f): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2011
ragdollz:

LmaO inked nerd if I truly "cared", trust me, u would have been insulted within an inch of your humor-loving life. U bore me u know. I was being sarcastic about the "liking and forgiving u" part. The thing about u is u don't know when to shut up/walk away. That's why pinkrex said u'r the first and last on a thread. You like hearing urself talk I bet. And u'r lame for using that dumb jibe "if u don't care, why r u replying". U sound just like the kids u claim u teach. Keep yapping ok, U want to let us know u can speak grammar. RUBBISH! Look if u want me to have your time I can decide to give u what u want. But I'd advise u to stay out of my way from now on cos I'd rather not waste the effort.

Stay out of your way? What are you a school yard bully? If you want to start hurling insults then go right ahead. No one's stopping you. If insulting me makes you feel go then be my guest grin.
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by InkedNerd(f): 9:35am On Mar 09, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol @ school yard bully. If u feel bullied, that's your problem. And if u don't know the meaning of "stay out of my way", then too bad. No one sets out to be insultive or a bully but it's pple like u who bring out the worst in someone. When the shight hits d fan u start acting the victim.

At what point in time did I tell you I felt bullied? All I did was ask you if that's what you were since you like telling me to "stay out of your way". And who told you that people don't intend to be bullies or insult others with intent? Do people not purposely insult people to inflict pain? So this is the worst in you huh? No one is forcing you to reply or to answer in the manner that you've been answering in. Its all your doing, not mine. No one held a gun to your head the whole time you've been replying. If you want to insult me then go ahead.
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by pinkrex(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2011
Ragdolls, no insults today pls. Dint you watch d news? My birthday is today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wow I'm Missing My Period / Photos Of ADOLPH HITLER As A Child And His Mother / Quote(s) of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.