Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,355 members, 7,850,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? (3083 Views)

I'm Bragging, Darn It! / Obladi Oblada - What Does It Mean? / Yemkem Herbal Products,does It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by obowunmi(m): 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2011
^^^ Happy Birthday Bro! wink
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by InkedNerd(f): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2011
@pinkrex  kiss kiss kiss

╔♫╗────────╔═╦╗─♫╗╔╗─╔╗─♥──
║╩╠═╦═╦═╦╦╗║╚╠╬╦╣╚╣╚╦╝╠═╦╦╗
║╦║╬║╬║╬║║║║╔║║╔╣╔╣║║╬║╬║║║
╚╩╩╩╣╔╣╔╬╗║♫═╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩═╩╩╬╗║
────♫╝╚╝╚═╝─────────────╚═♥
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ pinkrex ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

ragdollz:

^I can see that u'r a big disgrace n a complete waste of time. U keep repeating urself and going round in circles like a puppy chasing its tail. There is d joke section n many funny threads out there if u want to catch a laugh but u chose to butt into the middle of a fight with u useless "lmao". I think u'r a big fo-ol 4 doing that and still standing your ground. That's how u made reference to my "shiny kitchen foil" comment; I wanted to ignore u bc I knew u were a fake but chose to humour u. Only wimps and cowards find delight in the midst of other pple's quarrels. U r a fake little coward n I dislike u with a passion. U call urself a nerd? More like turd. Weak dummy who laughs her a-ss off at te driest jokes. U r an imbe-cilic clown!

loooooool, good for you. C'mon sweetie, get it all out of your system. Keep the "insults" comin'. You feel really good about it huh? As I said before and I'll say it again, if all of this makes you feel good then more power to ya wink. I can see that you enjoy all of this back and forth stuff. If you dislike me with a passion then that's totally up to you. I haven't lost a wink of sleep because your upset or don't like me. It really says a lot about you as a person. You've taken this thing to a whole new level and its all be cause I laughed?!? Give me a break tongue. If all of this has ruffled your feathers then that's your business not mine. Let all those "insults" out. I'm sure this is how you handle real life situations. And I doubt you wanted to "ignore me". Your still here replying aren't you? So, lemme ask you something. . . What did you think was gonna happen now that you've started "insulting" me? What, did you think I'd run off and forever be scared or intimidated by you on Nairaland? I guess you must think very highly of yourself.
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by InkedNerd(f): 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2011
ragdollz:

inked nerd

SHUT UP

pinkrex

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (hug hug mwah) grin

lol, shut up? That's all you have to say huh? I guess you really "broke it down to me". Excellent job!! Mission accomplished right? You sure taught Inked_Nerd a lesson she'll never forget grin
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 10, 2011
Wha'd up Inky? How's life in the BK?  smiley
I'm gonna be up that way this summer! Can't wait!

O yeah happy be-lated birfffday (birthday) PinkRex. Hope you had a
good one  smiley & may see many more! Sry for being mean to you. You seem like an otherwise
cool person so with that said, I take everything back.
It was low of me to attack you the way I did.

But your 3 legged po0dle Raggedy can go str8 to h3ll.  cheesy cheesy

have a nice day!
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by InkedNerd(f): 1:30am On Mar 10, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Wha'd up Inky? How's life in the BK?  smiley
I'm gonna be up that way this summer! Can't wait!

O yeah happy be-lated birfffday (birthday) PinkRex. Hope you had a
good one  smiley & may see many more! Sry for being mean to you. You seem like an otherwise
cool person so with that said, I take everything back.
It was low of me to attack you the way I did.

But your 3 legged po0dle Raggedy can go str8 to h3ll.  cheesy cheesy

have a nice day!

lmao. . . Bk is ok. Its still brick cold outside tongue. It really sucks because I'm in Brighton Beach at the moment and the wind is blowin' like crazy. . . Its freakin' freezing over here since its near the water tongue. I can't wait till summer. All of this cold stuff is too much. First there was that blizzard back in December, then all the following snow, now its windy.

Anyway, lemme know when you come back to Brooklyn. Maybe we can check out some concerts at Summer Stage wink
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 10, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lmao. . . Bk is ok. Its still brick cold outside tongue. It really sucks because I'm in Brighton Beach at the moment and the wind is blowin' like crazy. . . Its freakin' freezing over here since its near the water tongue. I can't wait till summer. All of this cold stuff is too much. First there was that blizzard back in December, then all the following snow, now its windy.

Anyway, lemme know when you come back to Brooklyn. Maybe we can check out some concerts at Summer Stage wink

ewwwww! New York cold! I hate it! I feel your pain! I am sooo glad I moved to the south! grin grin
And YES MAM! I should be up top like around June-ish for like a week. Visiting family! Gonna be in Bronx, BK and Manhattan.
I will def, let you know when I reach BK tho. smiley smiley
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by InkedNerd(f): 4:36am On Mar 10, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

ewwwww! New York cold! I hate it! I feel your pain! I am sooo glad I moved to the south! grin grin
And YES MAM! I should be up top like around June-ish for like a week. Visiting family! Gonna be in Bronx, BK and Manhattan.
I will def, let you know when I reach BK tho. smiley smiley

Ok o. Hope all is well on your end.
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by pinkrex(m): 8:27am On Mar 10, 2011
Awwwwwwwwww thanx guyz. Inky(tactful),ragdollss(special), bunmi(truthful) n mzdk(weird but ok) thanz s much 4 da bday wishes. N there's gonna be a pool party. Who's coming?
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by pinkrex(m): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2011
Awwwwwwwwww thanx guyz. Inky(tactful),ragdollss(special), bunmi(truthful) n mzdk(weird but ok) thanz s much 4 da bday wishes. N there's gonna be a pool party. Who's coming?
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by pinkrex(m): 8:35am On Mar 10, 2011
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by InkedNerd(f): 8:42am On Mar 10, 2011
pinkrex:

I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Lemme go get my bikini so I can come to this pool party of yours grin.
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by pinkrex(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2011
@ inky
I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Lemme go get my bikini so I can come to this pool party of yours

Having a picturistique idea of da bikini oo. Ok decribe wah yu look like,
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by InkedNerd(f): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2011
pinkrex:

@ inky
I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Lemme go get my bikini so I can come to this pool party of yours

Having a picturistique idea of da bikini oo. Ok decribe wah yu look like,

lol, there isn't much to describe. I'm just tall and slim/semi-athletic smiley.
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by pinkrex(m): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2011
Angelina jollie type?
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by InkedNerd(f): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2011
pinkrex:

Angelina jollie type?

Not really on that level lol. I run cross country and play volleyball. Just Google 'female volleyball player' and that'll give you an idea what I'm like.
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by pinkrex(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2011
Nah nah, yu gonna tell me now!! But seriously, only 190 play by the rules of romance on this romance section. Ill come up with a post soon about another section to be created so people can stop abusing this romance sec, No time to google!
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by InkedNerd(f): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2011
pinkrex:

Nah nah, yu gonna tell me now!! But seriously, only 190 play by the rules of romance on this romance section. Ill come up with a post soon about another section to be created so people can stop abusing this romance sec, No time to google!

Tell you what now? What do you mean?
Re: Internet Bragging, Does It Expose You Or Gain You Attention? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 11, 2011
pinkrex:

angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Need / 10 Good Luck Charms Around The World. / Photos Of ADOLPH HITLER As A Child And His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.