Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme (32109 Views)

Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts / Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence / Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Sounds like a proud bastard[s][/s]. This statement shouldn't have been released.[s][/s]. I only succeeded in adding salt to an open wound[s][/s].
Does this sound like an sincere apolog[/s]y? I don't think so[s]. I pray Davido doesn't take him back[/s]. A hate men [s]who beat women[s][/s].
you are talking in the nonsense you are talking in the rubbish
GeneralPula:
There’s no need to apologize..

Just release one hit song.

Everyone will dance & forget bullshiiit..

That’s how things work in Nigeria..

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Zeroenochone(m): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
this is so stupid - where do they get these idiots from? your apology should be to the victim not your non-existence "fans". can you imagine this Arrow ? hand for don touch you so you can borrow sense and write well. his management team ( if he has any ) are probably his secondary school mates to have written this nonesense! "imagine on top of
the situation " i am so o pissed ! he should have just kept his undeveloped brain and mouth shut! fucking retard!! so young
and stupid at the same time. -drBricks-

God bless you
Moreso can the apologies really heal her wounds?

He should have thought twice before ever raising his hand at his girlfriend no matter how annoying she might have been
Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by chlowi(f): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2020
This is no way to apologize
Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by kaima1984(f): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Every mallam with im own kettle, every aboki with im own radio. God has created lands with lakes
and rivers for man to live. And
the desert so that he can find his
soul.
grin grin grin
Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Temitopemo6e6(m): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2020
righteousness666:
you are talking in the nonsense you are talking in the rubbish
Other people’s wisdom prevents
the king from being called a fool.

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by emperorshaokahn(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
where is the disfiguration here?.
Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by pacehood(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Poorly written apology.
Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
[s][/s]Other people’s wisdom prevents
the king from being called a fool.[s][/s]
people like you fool

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Temitopemo6e6(m): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
righteousness666:
people like you fool
Examine what is said, not him
who speaks.
Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by JBoss25(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin no need to apologize jare.. You are all good.. I don't see any sense in apologizing

Reason is:
Don't be surprise that the foolish girl will be snapping selfie with the guy in a week to two weeks time.. She will call it love.. And tag Stronger than ever cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lil frosh, u have done nothing bad, u av only proved that u r an alpha male... After all this is what our so-called nairaland alpha male refers to as being an ALPHA grin grin grin grin grin

Lil frosh has done nothing bad, he is only showing the characteristics of an alpha male grin grin grin
what if it was your sister that this happened to will you be talking like this?
Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by DenreleDave(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
JBoss25:
what if it was your sister that this happened to will you be talking like this?

My sister wunt be foolish to go reconcile with a guy dt is a beater....

Unlike most foolish ladies dt will still go back and start doing lovey dovey over and over again despite the abuse

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Happy2020: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
Trust me this is not the first time he beat this girl like this. & I promise you she is feeling bad, missing him and regretting putting this out to the public.
Give it a few weeks and they will be back together on the DL.
She has self esteem issues which don’t get solved overnight, he has ego issues which don’t get solved overnight.
Sad but all true.

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by SURElee(f): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
The only reason he is sorry is because hebgot flushed out by DMW records. Let him learn the hard way.
Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by zivility: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
"we" is making a statement and "I" is apologising? From one post! Who is we? how is I? Learn to know the correctness of your writing before u go online.
Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Originalsly: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
Abiamaka:

He just apologised so Davido can take him back

Even if Davido wants to take him back... he can't. Any label signing him will lose out big time..... it would be seen as supporting abuse and fans will drop support. R Kelly.... been wayyy on top of the RnB music world.... doesn't matter where he went... sold out. Sexual abuse..... end of career... just like that. Lil Frosh career is and will be in frost.... the earlier he find another path the better.

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by busomma: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
He's aspiring to be successful & he's this nasty & without regards to the feelings of another human being, God help those in his life when he becomes successful. He will never change. He's not sorry for what he did. He's sorry cos he got caught. That's the hallmark of chronic women abusers.
Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by rolams(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
God forbid, beat my partner? I won't try it in my life.

This small pikin self get hand to beat woman. Na wa oooo!
Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Tillatalk: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
Social media is powerful
Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Jayphresh(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Igbere TV reports that Nigerian singer, Lil Frosh has released a statement in which he apologized for his actions and also condemned domestic violence.

Recall that the singer whose contract with Davido's DMW label was terminated, has been at the center of social media trends after being called out for assaulting and disfiguring his girlfriend.

The singer who finally broke his silence today October 11, stated that he is on top of the situation.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGNPMQvM3nP/?igshid=69knj0np52uc
Chalé stfu!!
Nothing else matters at this point only #EndSARS
Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by Fassylite: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by texazzpete(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
mkpurumma090:
Go kill and bury him nah ....

I'm not a male

He’s already killed and buried his career. But I fervently hope you get a partner just like him
Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by lanreroland: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
Bastard think say e get fans. Oloriburuku.
Re: Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme by bethelofficial: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
Quality Seagrass Planter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Rocks Cammo As She Wishes Muslims A Haapy Eid-el-fitri (photos) / Fathia Balogun’s 48th Birthday Cake / Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.