Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS (32685 Views)

Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) / Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars / Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Correcto: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2020
I hope this passes a clear message to Ibos and Yorubas who like to fight on Nairaland.
Ctorch:
Northerners Protests against ENDSARS.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by cray91(m): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2020
make dem end sars first! we go dey alright las las
Biafrawemove:
Northerners and backwardness are like twins
But my problem is Nigeria has like 369,999
Problem away from sars issue
How will ending sars solve all this
Better
#Endnigerianow
#biafrawemove
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2020
EXOUSIAng:
You really can't blame them, you may be inclined to join them if you stay in Kastina, this young men and their families can't sleep properly at night cos of Bandits... not like Sars over there don't run off at the sound of quality guns but half bread is still better.
Oh you mean after all the concentration of south south resources and all security cheifs been north they still don't have peace.

Where you failed is that they themselves are the ones aiding and albeiting every crime in the north.

It's a control tool to suck Nigeria wealth perpetually and apologists like you aren't helping matters.

Sars is not helping anything in the north, the north are the ones killing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Excuses: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2020
These are the people that bandits,kidnappers,armed robbers,killers were maiming every day through out August and September..with all the security apparatus around them now with the help of protest and call for attention by credible nigerians to restructure the security architecture all over for the benefite of all has become a problem..

Northerners simply act out of cheap sentiments..You will never see them demonstrate for the end of boko haram..Hausa people if you want Nigeria to take u serious demonstrate for a whole year the end of bokoharam..
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by SexytorresE(f): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2020
Sad
Mikecold:
Lol, jihadists don cum late.

Don't worry we would ship your hisbah sars to your domot

I bet you it's their northern leaders that sponsored the banners etc cos they want to control southern youth

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by SexytorresE(f): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2020
My chest o grin
6digitscomrade:
end northern illiteracy #### northern lives matters��#
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by abdul824: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2020
SARS did a wonderful job in the south only with little skirmishes . hhh
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by 6digitscomrade: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2020
Mikecold:
question is do they want their illieteracy to end, do they believe their life is even tangible
they will say astagafurilai
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Daddysidhan: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2020
ILLITERATE NORTH
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Daddysidhan: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2020
abdul824:
SARS did a wonderful job in the south only with little skirmishes ��
boko haram

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by 6digitscomrade: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2020
SexytorresE:
My chest o grin
make I come help u press am abi massage abi smooch anything to ease the shock or pains���
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by TonyBK: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2020
Rugaria:
Very simple: Go to places like Awkuzu, Ugheli, warri.,, Lagos etc... Round up all those daredevil SARS operatives tht have been a torn in the flesh of the people and cargo them to our restless brothers in katsina. Afterall, one man's food is another's poison... yeye..This new political culture of one group insisting on the continuation of that which other groups hate is starting to gain grounds in Nigeria and this is very disturbing.. That's how some people voted a desert iguana as the president for no other reason other than to rile up others...
AKA pull him down syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Dayoebe(m): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2020
sharing same geographical location and name with these people irritates me.
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Otunski: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2020
Useless bunch of idiots. They won't protest against the Government over the way Bandits have been killing them like fowl.
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by naijadrivablog: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2020
Shellsploit:

All this ur meme sef grin
Worldclass!

shellsploit sef! grin

Na me, naijadrivacars.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Omoslim26: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2020
KillSars:
We don end the one wey dey torment us for here...
Try end boko for ur side...

Imagine us carrying a placard with say no TO #EndBokoHaram.

Lord lugard, if you dey hell fire like diz, more firewood fall on you o, you caused all this...

See the people i dey share country with...

Nigeria is not the only entity dat was joined together

if we can only restructure dis damn tin it will give us an head way on start from afresh

this Country is Blessed with bad Govt and Bad citizens who have zero tolerance and compassion for one another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by AOB1: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2020
This northern youths will regret some of this their behavior in the future
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Farki: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2020
EastGold:
I bet you, they can't read what is on the banner they carry.

Just look at the far right, you can see one of them carrying his banner upside down. grin

People who ought to be saying #EndBokoHaramNow
#EndBanditryNow.

May we never be unfortunate like these people

When some sensible Katsina indegenes were protesting banditry the police arrested them. They won't arrest these ones.

See now that our so called leaders are fine with us being killed.
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Pauladex(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2020
Can they read what was written in that banana I'm their hands ?No
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by cluewebhost(m): 10:33am On Oct 12, 2020
emillysmigael:
I do not want to comment as much as I feel so as not to sound tribalistic... But these Northerners know nothing about SARS attrocities. Only a millitary man with strong mind can dare slap a Northerner in the North grin

Why?
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by EMMY76: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=Ctorch post=94857843] Northerners Protests against ENDSARS.[/quote

Lovers of terror.
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by SexytorresE(f): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2020
grin thanks
6digitscomrade:
make I come help u press am abi massage abi smooch anything to ease the shock or pains���
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Xisnin(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2020
It is too late now.
I would have supported moving all SARS personnel to Borno and Katsina state.
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Aisha85: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2020
Ctorch:
Northerners Protests against ENDSARS.
These ones are not human. They don't even know the meaning of SARS. upon all s havoc the so called SARS has caused. they are for them and not against them. They are not different fron d cows they rear. idiots!!! Team#END SARS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by 6digitscomrade: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2020
SexytorresE:
grin thanks
ok naaa I be don already go dey wear my gears and kits.. Dr on Duty��
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by autonomous22: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2020
Terrorists
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Nancy1986: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2020
EastGold:
I bet you, they can't read what is on the banner they carry.

Just look at the far right, you can see one of them carrying his banner upside down. grin

People who ought to be saying #EndBokoHaramNow
#EndBanditryNow.

May we never be unfortunate like these people

We can also tell them don't end boko haram only accommodate them
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2020
Marine54:
Northerners are always anti progress since time memorial, they love backwardness and oppression !
Useless set of people, especially the Muslim north. See the one carrying his placard upside down

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Awoo88: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2020
People wen their brain dey yansh. Instead coming to protest against banditry,
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by donprinyo(m): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2020
bubu cousins
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Freelance363: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2020
they,obviously,don't have anything to kepp them busy.It's like hitting a stick on the ground after the snake is long gone.
No problem,let the govt send SARS to their side.At least,let them help fing boko them.

* i wan sleep,abeg.*
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Moradeyo95: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2020
we all knw that the sars operatives here are nt from any other zone than ours...the operatives are our very own brothers from down south here(by south I mean SW,SE,SS).....the operatives up north are from their zones too...so everything still dies down to our love for each other....the operatives there are actually doing wat dey meant to do...at least dey are complementing the military dere.... in a way they are occupied.....buh down south here...our brothers are still d ones been power drunk....nd trigger happy.....they are just a reflection of what we are to ourselves.......we really should lashout at people cus dey don't see things from our own point of view.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly / Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman / Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.