Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS (32667 Views)

Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) / Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars / Katsina Youths Burn House Of Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, SGS, APC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by EMMY76: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2020
ERORR404:
I'm ashamed of this people, I'm half from the north (paternal side, adamawa) and south south(maternal side,edo) and sometimes I'm inclined to identifying with my maternal side when I see foolishness like these. I swear to God northern Nigeria is the problem of Nigeria. I live and I've lived all my live in the north and I know what I'm saying. Aside the fact that life is very simple and easy plus quite peaceful here, the mentality of the average northerner is sick. Most can't see beyond religion and tribe. Even the educated once(especially from the north west) no get sense. People wey get sense from the north no pass 20

You don't mean it

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2020
abdul824:
SARS did a wonderful job in the south only with little skirmishes . hhh
adul your terrorist head must be paining you
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by iykee101(m): 10:52am On Oct 12, 2020
Hired jobless aboki youths, have you seen where someone's house is on fire and he is busy chasing rat,why not focus on #ENDBOKOHARAM# which should be you guys prioprity and concern now rather than collecting pienut from your so call northern politicians and come out to disgrace yourselves here,you guys re confused
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2020
If they want them let Sars be deployed up north.
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Mozegee: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2020
The greatest mistake was when Lugard bring us together with these clowns..They think we the south are nothing because they can get away with anything the desire.
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by OdefaGirl(f): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2020
KillSars:
We don end the one wey dey torment us for here...
Try end boko for ur side...

Imagine us carrying a placard with say no TO #EndBokoHaram.

Lord lugard, if you dey hell fire like diz, more firewood fall on you o, you caused all this...

See the people i dey share country with...

I wonder wetin concern vulture with a barber....
People wey no dey wear t-shirt and jeans dey support SARS..... it's only those who are well dressed that are harassed by SARS ...... the hypocrisy in this country is just out of this world. Na these senators and representatives dey do this.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by emmyb2: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2020
na God go shame all this abokis peeps
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Digitalcreator(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2020
I think its time we split away from the north, they are dragging us back.. They have always been dragging us back
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2020
The Northern youths are oblivious of the level of absurdities that have been committed by the men of FSARS.
It is easy to talk. I can't count the number of times I have seen people being harassed and beaten mercilessly in Ikorodu here.
Talk is cheap sha.
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Elvictor: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2020
NorthMustGo
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by abosede35876: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2020
:SARS did a joy hiring in the north only with bit clashes �� boko haram
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Erojepromise(f): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2020
Are these northerners high on weed or they are just senseless? can you imagine how they showed their foolishness publicly so they think because they are unintelligent and don't care about violations on their rights the Southerners should to ;come to think of it insecurity and insurgency ravaging their regions plus hundreds of them that have been killed/left homeless l have never seen them protest against such they are very much okay with being killed and unsafe from the incompetence of the military officials and government . chai now l know the source Nigeria's backwardness no wonder the call for secession ,youths in the south know today that the northern youths don't like us and want us to be killed like chickens so let's keep fighting for our rights we shall overcome oppression
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Shellsploit: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2020
naijadrivablog:

shellsploit sef! grin

Na me, naijadrivacars.

Na ur moniker be that shocked
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Vikynas: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2020
We're not blind anymore Nigeria has divided itself without war of any kind meanwhile i belong to Biafra Nation
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by OriOko88(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Some of my Fellow Muslim brothers in the west also share d same sentiment with this abokis no to Endsars of a thing. But dem no dare talk cos dey know dem go hear am.
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by golddare: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ctorch:
Northerners Protests against ENDSARS.

This is why the Unity of Nigeria may be difficult, instead of them to unite with one voice with the youth of the south. Lazy youths.
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Petdagr8t(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
More reasons to believe that there is nothing like unity in diversity in Nigeria. When others are fighting for a good course some stupid element will be doing otherwise.
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by naijadrivablog: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
Yes na shocked
Shellsploit:

Na ur moniker be that shocked

Okearo/matogun road + Amuatulu + shellsploit

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by AlexJustin(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
emillysmigael:
I do not want to comment as much as I feel so as not to sound tribalistic... But these Northerners know nothing about SARS attrocities. Only a millitary man with strong mind can dare slap a Northerner in the North grin

why?
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by pek(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
The numbers tells you everything.
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by EXOUSIAng: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mikecold:
Oh you mean after all the concentration of south south resources and all security cheifs been north they still don't have peace.

Where you failed is that they themselves are the ones aiding and albeiting every crime in the north.

It's a control tool to suck Nigeria wealth perpetually and apologists like you aren't helping matters.

Sars is not helping anything in the north, the north are the ones killing themselves.

You forgot to read the part where is said "its not like the Sars there don't run off at the sound pf a quality gun"
but then I also said half bread is better...
What I meant was its better to have Sars who may just stand around than have nothing.
In as much as its a fact that the Northerners are the bandits and terrorists killing themselves, you understand that those victims tho northerners are as innocent as you and I. Same way Sars have harassed us is same way the Bandits are harrasing... lets be rational, innocent people are being killed everyday there also....
about Sars not working in the nort, thats not true, a friend of mine in Kano told me just yesterday that it was our fault not to have handled Sars properly from the onset, as they quickly tamed the animal before it became a beast.
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by AFONJACOW(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
You people can see the problem of Nigeria, they are always against anything that will benefit more productive southern youths... For how long will Aboki deceive Afonja, Nigeria is due enough to split up, Afonja wake up
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Omolomo4eva(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
In that first pix, una dey see the mumu wey dey protest negatively with the placard turned upside down. How will that region develop

1 Like

Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by showafrica(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
KillSars:

Lord lugard, if you dey hell fire like diz, more firewood fall on you o, you caused all this...

Instead of Yoruba people to join hand let us give this arewa people there country to do whatever they want. Those people are irritating.. They think upside down dragging somebody backwards with trailer. God help us, if possible lets us divide the country by 36. Let each state form a nation. Thats how Europe is and its working for them. Lagos alone is 2 countries in Europe.
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by okeyfrank: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
This clearly shows that Nigeria has never been and cann never be ONE COUNTRY.

Let's end Nigeria now before Nigeria will end us.

SOLUTION:
Lets get back to the 1963 Constitution and back to Regional Government with total indigenous resource control.

OR

Let's end Nigeria and divide the country into 4-Countries, Arewa North, Middle Belt, Oduduwa West, and Eastern Biafra.

These are the ONLY two available solutions for Nigeria.
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Telemon(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
KillSars:

What if he dey Heaven?
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by SexytorresE(f): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
Running ....
6digitscomrade:
ok naaa I be don already go dey wear my gears and kits.. Dr on Duty��
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Abraham18(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
The senselessness in the North is overwhelming. Special Anti Robbery Squad supposed to be an intelligent unit for robbery attack. Economic Financial Crimes Commission should be in charge of any money laundering whether through physical means or cyber form.

However, because of greed, personal interest and decay in governance, SARS has taken it upon itself to unlawfully harass any young Nigerian that is good looking accusing them of cybercrimes. When you see the type of unlawful activities like, harassment, illegal arrest and even killings that has been done by SARS, you have no choice than to call for it to be scrapped.

Still, I won't blame the northerners Sha, when you have nothing to stand for, you will definitely fall for anything. They have nothing to lose should SARS remain in existence. How many times have you heard about SARS killing anyone in the North?
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by econome(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ctorch:
Northerners Protests against ENDSARS.

How many are they in number?

Please count them from each state first �
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Munzy14(m): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
Northerners and hate for progress.....

Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by ABUPHARM(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
EastGold:
I bet you, they can't read what is on the banner they carry.

Just look at the far right, you can see one of them carrying his banner upside down. grin

People who ought to be saying #EndBokoHaramNow
#EndBanditryNow.

May we never be unfortunate like these people
I have to login to like this your comment... I almost roll off the sofa
Re: Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
ABUPHARM:

I have to login to like this your comment... I almost roll off the sofa

Gbayì, chairman mi
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Security: Sanwo-Olu Gets List Of Abandoned Buildings, Set To Take Action. / Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead / Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.