Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees (33942 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos / UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by SAMBARRY: 6:07am On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=Powerfly post=94882093][/quote] leave it let it keep cussing grin

Since that's all that gives it hope grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Powerfly(f): 6:09am On Oct 13, 2020
DissTroy:

You should really learn to articulate sentences correctly instead of your scatter-spray approach for a retort. What's "lopsiding-unexposed" as a phrase doing in the sentence? Lopsided doesn't fit it. Heck! No only are you a leech who has no economic value but you are as intelligence as a wet brick.

Focus on scamming oblivious men of #2000 on Facebook as against punching above your mental weight. You should be sacrificed on the alter of the god of commonsense.

what the hell! What good can a useless moniker like yours ever bring? Tell that to your sisters. E pain you die. Tueh!
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Powerfly(f): 6:12am On Oct 13, 2020
SAMBARRY:
leave it let it keep cussing grin
Since that's all that gives it hope grin
He's a demented fool.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Ebenezar2021: 7:09am On Oct 13, 2020
SAMBARRY:
every woman will be a mother deal with it because I see my motherhood is really painful to you grin grin grin grin

Husband or husbandless, I'm a mother so I've eaten my cake and had it,i know it's a hard pill to swallow grin

I'm sure you really wish I was barren grin tongue tongue tongue

I have a beautiful daughter and a son is on the way so if you want to die, you better go and jump inside the nearest lagoon grin tongue

Oro Na dun,ofeke grin tongue
single mother??
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Ebenezar2021: 7:15am On Oct 13, 2020
DissTroy:

Shameless, pained witch! Sambarry, it's not Nairalanders fault that you are in your late forties and still single with a child whose father dumped you.
Every thread there is about marriage crises, you are on it spreading hate and shaming women who are married. You are jealous of what you can't have 'cause no man considers you worthy of the tag "lover", not to mention "spouse".
Daily, you wage campaigns against marriage and married people because you want every woman to experience the misery of loneliness which cloaks you like a hoodie on a cold, wet September evening.

Sam, you'd always be Barry as there's no "M" to replace that "B" now or any other time. Choke on the lonely pill, you frustrated woman!
Abasi mi ke ikpa enyong shocked shocked
omo see finishing cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by SAMBARRY: 7:18am On Oct 13, 2020
Powerfly:

He's a demented fool.
trolls are always looking for who to pour their life frustrations on grin

The matter really touch am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by letilex: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2020
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by DissTroy(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
Abasi mi ke ikpa enyong shocked shocked
omo see finishing cheesy

Ata unam Ikot ke eyen mma ado ado. Inieghe ebe ntak ado anam yak ayen ayat'esit mme iban si'nieghe ebe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by gulfer: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2020
I fear Akwa Ibom men's vengeance when their women cheat, but I come dey fear the eyes of this police officer (she na the commissioner of police for the state?) more shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Ebenezar2021: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
gulfer:
I fear Akwa Ibom men's vengeance when their women cheat, but I come dey fear the eyes of this police officer (she na the commissioner of police for the state?) more shocked shocked shocked shocked
one was killed in my neighborhood last week due to cheating.
Hmm ekpo nkaowo things
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Ebenezar2021: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
DissTroy:

Ata unam Ikot ke eyen mma ado ado. Inieghe ebe ntak ado anam yak ayen ayat'esit mme iban si'nieghe ebe.
view her profile and check out her DP.
her profile pics says it all

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 15, 2020
gulfer:

Ebenezar2021:
one was killed in my neighborhood last week due to cheating.
Hmm ekpo nkaowo things
I've bleeped many akwa ibom girls with boyfriend and married ones too, still fucking some of them . They are to easy to Bleep
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by askino(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
johnnyn1:
Akwa ibom people ehn..
They are very beautiful and handsome But Run for your life if you have them as friends..
Heartless Breeds of human being..
Talking from experience..
am so interested in your experience!
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by askino(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=Ebenezar201 post=94897399] one was killed in my neighborhood last week due to cheating.
Hmm ekpo nkaowo things[/ am curious... How is ekpo involvement ?does he kill cheat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phone Thief Forced To Participate In Viral "Im Not" Challenge (pics/video) / Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) / Man Fights PHCN Official With Machete Over Light Disconnection In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.