Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,036 members, 7,956,837 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees (34147 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos / UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by chrisxxx(m): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
qww
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Sonnobax15(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Oh really? It is only after women die in such marriages we read comments like this. When they are still alive, we have people telling them to fight for their marriage or calling them evening newspapers.

At least she died a married woman. A very important part of the Nigerian woman’s life.

RIP to her.
You're right...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by ManTiger(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
Where is he fleeing to?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by emkz: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
Please those who are mentally challenged should stay away from relationships.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
abeg shey na by force to marry
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by adunade14786: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
Please those who are mentally challenged should stay away from partnerships.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by realstars: 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Bad News
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by sammirano: 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
WOMEN needs retraining. they have lost it.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Omezif(m): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Patient is best solution to live long see what intorerance caused.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by jaxxy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
So he can run? Bloody criminal.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by SweetCunt97(f): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lipsrsealed

Violence everywhere

Awon for better for worse preachers ti disappear

Awon no marriage is perfect preachers ti japa

Awon it rains everywhere tifesefe

Awon okowonlode.manage him like that and keep praying God will change him toxic marriage counselor ti Salo

AWON be a submissive wife,wear red lingerie,kneel down and put his food on your head for him to eat suddenly went dumb
It's pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
Imagine marrying your own murderer. See marriage is overrated. So sad. RIP to the lady
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by FutureRiches75(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
Haba no be the man oooo...this na commissioner of police na...try borrow sense na abeg
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by GallantDuke(m): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms This is so unsophisticated
They mudafucking culprit Should be sentences to death Not even by firing squad but by butchering tactics
You are just like that man with this your comment
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lipsrsealed

Violence everywhere

Awon for better for worse preachers ti disappear

Awon no marriage is perfect preachers ti japa

Awon it rains everywhere tifesefe

Awon okowonlode.manage him like that and keep praying God will change him toxic marriage counselor ti Salo

AWON be a submissive wife,wear red lingerie,kneel down and put his food on your head for him to eat suddenly went dumb
This is a sad news but your write up got me laughing

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Litmus: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
southniyikaye:
Heart of a Nigerian is desperately wicked
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by xcellentgraphic: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Its so sad...Do need logo flyer or banner..contact me now for nice designs...get my contact from signature now
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Litmus: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
southniyikaye:
Heart of a Nigerian is desperately wicked

You must not have access too google because if you did you wouldn’t make this statement. If you have access to google and you still made this statement, then you have an agenda against Nigerians and you’re very wicked yourself for this.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Almunjid(m): 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
Jim99:
I don't see the institution of marriage making it past the 21st Century
I don't see u and ur generation making it past the 21st century. Marriage will definitely outlast u all.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by realstars: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

They mudafucking culprit
Should be sentences to death
Not even by firing squad but by butchering tactics
He that carry martchet shall die by it, and he that carry acid shall also die by acid.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Jim99: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Almunjid:

I don't see u and ur generation making it past the 21st century.

Be honest do you think you and your generation will make it past tonight?

I doubt it.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Kobicove(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is pure wickedness
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by imagrg(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
Wickedness now traded among the youths in Naija
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Goodman247: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Anger management should Be taught in schools and religious institutions

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Almunjid(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
Jim99:

Be honest do you think you and your generation will make it past tonight?

I doubt it.
Lol. This one is pained. because they born u out of wedlock from one-night stand, why won't u think or wish marriage institution go into extinction b4 21st century runs out? Bastard!
If it's a boyfriend that kills his girlfriend or vice versa u won't say anything. Ur problem is marriage because u were born out of wedlock. Go and search for ur biological irresponsible father who abandoned u.
By the way, this is my last quote to u. I don't like talking to bastards, they're like agric fowls, they grow very tall but they lack common sense.

peace!
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by mysticwarrior(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
the man will never know peace
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Davash222(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Oh really? It is only after women die in such marriages we read comments like this. When they are still alive, we have people telling them to fight for their marriages, advising them to be more submissive or calling them evening newspapers.

At least she died a married woman. A very important part of the Nigerian woman’s life.

RIP to her.

If na you, you no go run? They are on another thread normalizing cheating- “men are polygamous in nature”. Make that woman get HIV, they will all disappear. cheesy cheesy

Women should better start using their heads.
I’ve passed my message, poco. All these ones you’re saying are not important.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Jim99: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
Almunjid:

[s]Lol. This one is pained. because they born u out of wedlock from one-night stand, why won't u think or wish marriage institution go into extinction b4 21st century runs out? Bastard!
If it's a boyfriend that kills his girlfriend or vice versa u won't say anything. Ur problem is marriage because u were born out of wedlock. Go and search for ur biological irresponsible father who abandoned u.
By the way, this is my last quote to u. I don't like talking to bastards, they're like agric fowls, they grow very tall but they lack common sense.[/s]

peace!

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Originalsly: 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hmmm..... we are close to apprehending him. Really?.... instead of giving out details of the man and engaging public help? Guess he is soooo local that he believes the killer cannot leave the community.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by pocohantas(f): 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
Davash222:

I’ve passed my message, poco. All these ones you’re saying are not important.

I will commot your teeth now! How will you say what I said is unimportant, Davash?!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by BigJoe19: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Oh really? It is only after women die in such marriages we read comments like this. When they are still alive, we have people telling them to fight for their marriages, advising them to be more submissive or calling them evening newspapers.

RIP to her.

If na you, you no go run? They are on another thread normalizing cheating- “men are polygamous in nature”. Make that woman get HIV, they will all disappear. cheesy cheesy

Women should better start using their heads.
Shalaye Fc grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Die while Partying, 3 Kenyan Women Arrested / Nigerian Businessman Jailed For 5 Years For Importing Container Load Of Tramadol / Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.