Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,819 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees (33940 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos / UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by DissTroy(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
shedomains:

you rather sound a pained and frustrated man. undecided

Maybe, maybe not, SheDumbo. The facts are the facts regardless. I don't go around attacking the institution of marriage, married couples or celebrating news of marriage failings. That's Sambarry's forte.

She's a single fraudster bearer of a child who got dump by the man who poured his seed oof anger into her. Like you, she's a hag whose sole mission is women all over the world hurting like her, their happiness regardless.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Ebenezar2021: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
Powerfly:

wow. The pleasure is mine too.
I also attended command children school too.
Please.. Should there be a job opportunity providing accomodation too, pls hook me up asap. Mbok ke eti utom idugeh ke obio omi. Akak'mi ndi'tie ku'ufok. Thanks. Once again it's a pleasure meeting you.
should I drop my WhatsApp details so we could adumbrate on it?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Ebenezar2021: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Blackking98:
Bro Same here I'm still in Cali sef
wow boss cool how Cali dey na?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Blackking98(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
wow boss cool how Cali dey na?
It's okay today.
They did sars protest, large turnout.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Ebenezar2021: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
Blackking98:

It's okay today.
They did sars protest, large turnout.
wow so na everywhere oh but I never see am here for Uyo cos SARS for here no dey too harass like that
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by OdenKelechi(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
The things happening in this country tho.. can't just wrap my head around the inhumane things happening
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Powerfly(f): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
should I drop my WhatsApp details so we could adumbrate on it?

i'm not on whatsap bro. I dey use small phone. But we can still talk on phone.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by SAMBARRY: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
DissTroy:

Maybe, maybe not, SheDumbo. The facts are the facts regardless. I don't go around attacking the institution of marriage, married couples or celebrating news of marriage failings. That's Sambarry's forte.

She's a single fraudster bearer of a child who got dump by the man who poured his seed oof anger into her. Like you, she's a hag whose sole mission is women all over the world hurting like her, their happiness regardless.
lmaoo eti poto grin

Motherhood is every woman's dream so your futile attempt at trying to shame sambarry for having A daughter is as stuup1d as shaming a man for having a pen1s.... didirin grin

Try another one.eleyi owole grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by DissTroy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lmaoo eti poto grin

Motherhood is every woman's dream so your futile attempt at trying to shame sambarry for having A daughter is as stuup1d as shaming a man for having a pen1s.... didirin grin

Try another one.eleyi owole grin tongue
Maybe but marriage is top on your list or at least a man to call your own. Your constant failure to attract a man or keep one more than a one-night-stand is spilling over into the cyberstreets of Nairaland. Your anguish and regret have flooded these pathways, sucking up everything good and lively with dampness and drabness left in your wake.

For almost a decade you have kept wailing on Nairaland, celebrating divorces and broken relationships. As you revel in such sadness, may you and yours never know the happiness of a stable relationship or marriage. May marital or romantic love be as close to you as the Milky Way Galaxy is to the Black Hole. May all your dystopian projections and wishes be the only reality you or anyone birthed from the cursed orifice between your legs ever know.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by SAMBARRY: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
grin grin
DissTroy:

Maybe but marriage is top on your list or at least a man to call your own. Your constant failure to attract a man or keep one more than a one-night-stand is spilling over into the cyberstreets of Nairaland. Your anguish and regret have flooded these pathways, sucking up everything good and lively with dampness and drabness left in your wake.

For almost a decade you have kept wailing on Nairaland, celebrating divorces and broken relationships. As you revel in such sadness, may you and yours never know the happiness of a stable relationship or marriage. May marital or romantic love be as close to you as the Milky Way Galaxy is to the Black Hole. May all your dystopian projections and wishes be the only reality you or anyone birthed from the cursed orifice between your legs ever know.
Na so e pain you reach? grin

So the cussing gives you relief? grin grin grin grin grin

You better go and take your drugs because this sambarry that has been giving you migraine will not leave grin

Abi guilty conscience is worrying you? wink If you are also guilty of what the criminal did you better change so you won't be the next person I'll gloat on on nairaland grin tongue

Because the way you carry this matter for head pass the owner of the issue it shows a guilty conscience grin tongue

For your information.not that you deserve the dignity of a response but I need to school your unenlightened mind that thinks I give a Fok about your cussing uncouth mouth, just so you know I celebrate HEALTHY marriages and HATE TOXIC/SUFFER HEAD MARIAGES. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Ebenezar2021: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
Powerfly:

i'm not on whatsap bro. I dey use small phone. But we can still talk on phone.
okay
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by DissTroy(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
SAMBARRY:
grin grin Na so e pain you reach? grin

So the cussing gives you relief? grin grin grin grin grin

You better go and take your drugs because this sambarry that has been giving you migraine will not leave grin

Abi guilty conscience is worrying you? wink If you are also guilty of what the criminal did you better change so you won't be the next person I'll gloat on on nairaland grin tongue

Because the way you carry this matter for head pass the owner of the issue it shows a guilty conscience grin tongue

For your information.not that you deserve the dignity of a response but I need to school your unenlightened mind that thinks I give a Fok about your cussing uncouth mouth, just so you know I celebrate HEALTHY marriages and HATE TOXIC/SUFFER HEAD MARIAGES. tongue

Lonely hâg! You have never celebrated marriages and love. There have been thousands of front-page threads of people celebrating or being happy in love but nobody ever sees a comment by you complementing them. But on any depicting marital disarray or domestic violence, as sure as death, Sambarry would be one of the first ten posters, with her comments laden with bile and poison.

You or yours would never celebrate love. Pain would always stick on your like that bra you haven't removed or washed for 13 weeks now. You have never been happy for people in love. You'd never know love in any form.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Powerfly(f): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Ebenezar2021: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Powerfly:
yes that's my digit, flash me so I'll call you.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by SAMBARRY: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
DissTroy:

Lonely hâg! You have never celebrated marriages and love. There have been thousands of front-page threads of people celebrating or being happy in love but nobody ever sees a comment by you complementing them. But on any depicting marital disarray or domestic violence, as sure as death, Sambarry would be one of the first ten posters, with her comments laden with bile and poison.

You or yours would never celebrate love. Pain would always stick on your like that bra you haven't removed or washed for 13 weeks now. You have never been happy for people in love. You'd never know love in any form.
awww Pele dear grin

Life is always difficult for the blind and of course low IQ'ed trolls wink

This your swear wey you dey swear since I have a feeling that you are really guilty of marital violencewink

No wonder you have been trolling.unfortunately for you that is all you can do grin tongue
Unfortunately I have sad News for you.

I didn't read most of the incoherent jargons you typed there but wailing at 9.25 pm over another person shows how miserable you are.nowonder you are looking for a company grin wink

It's what misery wants grin tongue
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Blackking98(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
wow so na everywhere oh but I never see am here for Uyo cos SARS for here no dey too harass like that
Lol na uyo na, if u do anyhow u go see anyhow.
But my friend tell me say uyo protest na tommorow.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by WoundedLamb: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
DissTroy:

Shameless, pained witch! Sambarry, it's not Nairalanders fault that you are in your late forties and still single with a child whose father dumped you.
Every thread there is about marriage crises, you are on it spreading hate and shaming women who are married. You are jealous of what you can't have 'cause no man considers you worthy of the tag "lover", not to mention "spouse".
Daily, you wage campaigns against marriage and married people because you want every woman to experience the misery of loneliness which cloaks you like a hoodie on a cold, wet September evening.

Sam, you'd always be Barry as there's no "M" to replace that "B" now or any other time. Choke on the lonely pill, you frustrated woman!

Lmao... wow. I know you might quote to insult me but this post is both childish and ridiculous. Surprised you even called another person frustrated seeing how you type with so much bitterness yourself.

Ok... bye

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by DissTroy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
SAMBARRY:
awww Pele dear grin

Life is always difficult for the blind and of course low IQ'ed trolls wink

This your swear wey you dey swear since I have a feeling that you are really guilty of marital violencewink

No wonder you have been trolling.unfortunately for you that is all you can do grin tongue
Unfortunately I have sad News for you.

I didn't read most of the incoherent jargons you typed there but wailing at 9.25 pm over another person shows how miserable you are.nowonder you are looking for a company grin wink

It's what misery wants grin tongue

At this time of the day, blessed women are settled in lovingly with their spouses and children, enjoying the benefits of being rational enough to build and rebuild when necessary, knowing that everyone gets hurt during the tearing down process.

You can't understand these things. You grew up in a broken home and you continued that curse with your offspring. You're a voyéur - you hide to watch other people in love while you wonder what it must feel like to be loved. He just deposited his tired seed in you after a drunken órgy, didn't he? And he took off right away! Who can blame him? For the few minutes he spent knowing you and dumping it in you, he had an epiphany - he saw you for who you are. ...A bitter, toxic witch!
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by ofiko123(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
May we not marry d person dat will kill us.....

Amen o..
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by ofiko123(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
RIP to the wife but the man must be quickly apprehended and made to face the full wrath of the law..
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by SAMBARRY: 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
DissTroy:

At this time of the day, blessed women are settled in lovingly with their spouses and children, enjoying the benefits of being rational enough to build and rebuild when necessary, knowing that everyone gets hurt during the tearing down process.

You can't understand these things. You grew up in a broken home and you continued that curse with your offspring. You're a voyéur - you hide to watch other people in love while you wonder what it must feel like to be loved. He just deposited his tired seed in you after a drunken órgy, didn't he? And he took off right away! Who can blame him? For the few minutes he spent knowing you and dumping it in you, he had an epiphany - he saw you for who you are. ...A bitter, toxic witch!
every woman will be a mother deal with it because I see my motherhood is really painful to you grin grin grin grin

Husband or husbandless, I'm a mother so I've eaten my cake and had it,i know it's a hard pill to swallow grin

I'm sure you really wish I was barren grin tongue tongue tongue

I have a beautiful daughter and a son is on the way so if you want to die, you better go and jump inside the nearest lagoon grin tongue

Oro Na dun,ofeke grin tongue
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Ebenezar2021: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Blackking98:

Lol na uyo na, if u do anyhow u go see anyhow.
But my friend tell me say uyo protest na tommorow.
why do they still protest when IGP has already proscribed SARS?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Powerfly(f): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=DissTroy post=94866773]
Shameless, pained witch! Sambarry, it's not Nairalanders fault that you are in your late forties and still single with a child whose father dumped you.
Every thread there is about marriage crises, you are on it spreading hate and shaming women who are married. You are jealous of what you can't have 'cause no man considers you worthy of the tag "lover", not to mention "spouse".
Daily, you wage campaigns against marriage and married people because you want every woman to experience the misery of loneliness which cloaks you like a hoodie on a cold, wet September evening.
M" to replace that "B" Choke on the lonely

You sound like a very toxic person. How do you feel so comfortable reeling out cussing words without shamefacedness.?

And you never noticed that she never replied you with insults or cussings.
Quite being a bitter and unreasonable
person!
It's very funny how you think every
woman craves to marry a man,bullshit!
Feel free to cuss me,
i see it coming.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Blackking98(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
why do they still protest when IGP has already proscribed SARS?
They've proscribed it before and they were still operating. So we must protest till we see tangible change, not audio proscription.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by DissTroy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
SAMBARRY:
every woman will be a mother deal with it because I see my motherhood is really painful to you grin grin grin grin

Husband or husbandless, I'm a mother so I've eaten my cake and had it,i know it's a hard pill to swallow grin

I'm sure you really wish I was barren grin tongue tongue tongue

I have a beautiful daughter and a son is on the way so if you want to die, you better go and jump inside the nearest lagoon grin tongue

Oro Na dun,ofeke grin tongue

Yes, of course. Nobody would wife a bitter witch. Much worse a haggard one who's almost fifty. I bet you stole the sperm vial from a sperm bank or you got knocked up by a conductor who plies the Lagos-Ibadan expressway as payment for taking you to and fro buying and selling pepper.
Don't even try marriage or love. It's a forgone conclusion. You'd never experience it. Random men would just Jack off into you. That's if the freakshow you call a face doesn't make them die of a heart attack.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by DissTroy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
Powerfly:
You dumb, dependent thing. On your profile you still depend on mummy for food, clothes, shelter and to foot all your bills. Your life and movement still get dictated by mummy and you think you are fitting to have a conversation about marriage, love and taking care of a family? When you are able to earn a living legally to buy the drumload of makeup you wear, then we can revisit this conversation. For now, focus on reminding 'Aunty' Victoria to send you money for menstrual pad, you powerless fly!
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
Haaaaa
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by Powerfly(f): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
DissTroy:

You dumb, dependent thing. On your profile you still depend on mummy for food, clothes, shelter and to foot all your bills. Your life and movement still get dictated by mummy and you think you are fitting to have a conversation about marriage, love and taking care of a family? When you are able to earn a living legally to buy the drumload of makeup you wear, then we can revisit this conversation. For now, focus on reminding 'Aunty' Victoria to send you money for menstrual pad, you powerless fly!

Bloody,cussing,
lopsiding-unexposed black fool.
You're obviously a psychopath.!!!
Imagine having your
kind as a father!-
a total disaster!
Kindly direct your
cussings to the FG.
No be me make naija dey frustrated.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by cardoctor(m): 12:01am On Oct 13, 2020
The heart of man is wicked
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by DissTroy(m): 12:17am On Oct 13, 2020
Powerfly:

Bloody,cussing,
lopsiding-unexposed black fool.
You're obviously a psychopath.!!!
Imagine having your
kind as a father!-
a total disaster!
Kindly direct your
cussings to the FG.
No be me make naija dey frustrated.

You should really learn to articulate sentences correctly instead of your scatter-spray approach for a retort. What's "lopsiding-unexposed" as a phrase doing in the sentence? Lopsided doesn't fit it. Heck! No only are you a leech who has no economic value but you are as intelligence as a wet brick.

Focus on scamming oblivious men of #2000 on Facebook as against punching above your mental weight. You should be sacrificed on the alter of the god of commonsense.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by bigcasava1(m): 3:24am On Oct 13, 2020
Marriage is not by force oo. I will not give out my daughter to animals
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees by SAMBARRY: 6:06am On Oct 13, 2020
DissTroy:

Yes, of course. Nobody would wife a bitter witch. Much worse a haggard one who's almost fifty. I bet you stole the sperm vial from a sperm bank or you got knocked up by a conductor who plies the Lagos-Ibadan expressway as payment for taking you to and fro buying and selling pepper.
Don't even try marriage or love. It's a forgone conclusion. You'd never experience it. Random men would just Jack off into you. That's if the freakshow you call a face doesn't make them die of a heart attack.
if WISHES were horses beggars will ride grin

Unfortunately for you your wishes are not horses so beggars cannot ride. grin

E pain ammm grin

Hobiiiii grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phone Thief Forced To Participate In Viral "Im Not" Challenge (pics/video) / Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos) / Man Fights PHCN Official With Machete Over Light Disconnection In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.