Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers (40087 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos / Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon / Kizz Daniel Unveils Tracklist For His “No Bad Songz” Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Chrisjay1998(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
sweetrace:
Exactly what does he want the government to do? Does he want members of SARS sacked? Are they not fathers who quite a number of people depend on? If they are sacked, Nigerians should prepare for some serious level of armed robbery from existing armed robbers and possibly jobless ex SARS members. Instead, the government should give a reorientation not just To the members if SARS, but the entire armed forces. They simply need to understand that their job is to serve the people and not bully them.

Just like since 2016 they have been restructuring and giving them Orientation what has changed ??
we Protested against the inhuman treatment we get from SARS and this is 2020,we are still Protesting for the same Shit !!!
we Won't be Decieved any more by their English
you saying SARs officials are fathers and husbands with Kids do you care about the ones they have Gunned down and killed
Are they not somebody's Husband and Sons in the family
Because you have never yet faced the Brutality of these Animals doesn't mean you won't still get your own share of the pain
I hope one of your Relatives or Siblings is gunned down in Cold Blood
only Then...
Will you feel the pains of the Youths
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Chrisjay1998(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
abbey621:
When it comes to police brutality, let no American even utter a word! It's almostas bad in the USA as it is in 9ja. Especially for a nigga! You dumdums need to stop emphasizing the importance of these foreign celebs they are almost as useless as our local yeyebrities angry angry angry.

Just Look at the idiot am sharing my Country with
Lord Lugard, it will never be well with your Generations

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Chrisjay1998(m): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

All these kids who don't know anything

So because a few foreign musicians commented on this you assume the whole world is watching !

You watch too many movies !! Do because wizkid and joeboy comment on police brutality in Uganda it means buhari cares about the situation?

You need to understand the.way the world works and stop playing too many videogames

You see this whole sars thing? It's your problem!! It's Nigeria's problem so fix it

Nobody gives a fûck about you or if sars kills you ... Until you Nigerians realize this you won't fix your issues . When BLM protests went in in America did anyone say the world is watching?

Idiots

Do you know your a very stupid fellow, you just brought out your phone and showed us the level of your intelligence which is very Poor
I won't Blame you tho... I just blame myself for sharing the Country With Idiots like you

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Fahdiga(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

All these kids who don't know anything

So because a few foreign musicians commented on this you assume the whole world is watching !

You watch too many movies !! Do because wizkid and joeboy comment on police brutality in Uganda it means buhari cares about the situation?

You need to understand the.way the world works and stop playing too many videogames

You see this whole sars thing? It's your problem!! It's Nigeria's problem so fix it

Nobody gives a fûck about you or if sars kills you ... Until you Nigerians realize this you won't fix your issues . When BLM protests went in in America did anyone say the world is watching?

Idiots
I can't help but pity you. just re read what you wrote up there and ask your self if your kids will be proud of this gibberish you vomited when they see it. remember that we are all in this shit together and who knows who might be the next victim of police brutality if left unchecked. A foreigner like Trey Songs is lending his voice from far away America so that you and I can be safe in our country and I supported him but all you Choose to do is to attack us. I shudder

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Fahdiga(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
Chrisjay1998:

Do you know your a very stupid fellow, you just brought out your phone and showed us the level of your intelligence which is very Poor
I won't Blame you tho... I just blame myself for sharing the Country With Idiots like you
I weep for that fellow
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
[s]
Chrisjay1998:

[/s]

It's your father you are referring too after waking him up with slaps

Idiot
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
[s]
bmdthemix:
am much use ful than u, if ur thinking isn't helping let me help u knowing fully well u only watch local station.
trey song is not even that much popular n yet he seeing whats going on

cnn n co interviewed some lawyer in Nigeria asking about what was happening

delegates in uk and talking about it and because u are very stupid human who think making noise online with actions is going to solve Nigeria issue is d way forward.

do d best u can n. stop acting like an aboki leaving in d north. ode
[/s]
.shut up

You don't know anything
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by bmdthemix: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]
.shut up

You don't know anything
monkey tell me wat u know
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
bmdthemix:
monkey tell me wat u know

Shut up

Go away I don't speak idiot language

Bye
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by bmdthemix: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nightstalker:

Shut up

Go away I don't speak idiot language

Bye
mumu oshey
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
Buhari is full of shit!!!

Cc:

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by abbey621(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Chrisjay1998:

Just Look at the idiot am sharing my Country with
Lord Lugard, it will never be well with your Generations

Don't blame me for your wretched life kid, those with a functioning brain knew exactly what I meant!
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
bmdthemix:
mumu oshey

Omo rada rada
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by goodheart02(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
Brandstudio01:
My man their supporters club will soon Come for you

Zombie FC abi??
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by sweetrace(f): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
Chrisjay1998:

Just like since 2016 they have been restructuring and giving them Orientation what has changed ??
we Protested against the inhuman treatment we get from SARS and this is 2020,we are still Protesting for the same Shit !!!
we Won't be Decieved any more by their English
you saying SARs officials are fathers and husbands with Kids do you care about the ones they have Gunned down and killed
Are they not somebody's Husband and Sons in the family
Because you have never yet faced the Brutality of these Animals doesn't mean you won't still get your own share of the pain
I hope one of your Relatives or Siblings is gunned down in Cold Blood
only Then...
Will you feel the pains of the Youths

You are complaining about SARS, and at the same time hoping one of my siblings or relatives will be gunned down!!!! How are you better than the SARS? Your soul is just as bitter as theirs.If past orientation did not work, then they should be given more until a solution is found. As they have been disbanded, what do you think will happen to them? They’ll probably be taken to other police unitA where they’ll probably rub off negatively on others. The solution is to teach them how to do their jobs effectively. Drop the bitterness!
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Chrisjay1998(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

It's your father you are referring too after waking him up with slaps

Idiot
You can say whatever you want but just know that Your a dumb fellow no matter how smart you think you are
You are a Very Dumb Fellow
Stop displaying your Ignorance on a Public forum
I made a mistake in Replying once Cus I don't Quote Dummies.

Have a nice day with your Miserable life
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by sweetrace(f): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
tarantino1:

When you have a job and you fail to do it properly, even going so far to abuse your position, please tell, what's the next line of action to take? Further Pampering?

I don't know why Nigerians like to feel pity for their oppressors. It's like a curse or sth

It is not pity, but common sense. If they are all sacked, what do you think will happen to them? You’ll see an increase in armed robbery. These armed robbers will Be mercilessly Brutal!!! The solution is to teach that they are employees of the people. Every arm of government need an orientation where they are taught their job is service to the people.
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by bmdthemix: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nightstalker:

Omo rada rada

i know
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
Chrisjay1998:

You can say whatever you want but just know that Your a dumb fellow no matter how smart you think you are
You are a Very Dumb Fellow
Stop displaying your Ignorance on a Public forum
I made a mistake in Replying once Cus I don't Quote Dummies.

Have a nice day with your Miserable life

There is something I have noticed about the poor ... You guys are so quick to display a default self-righteous bias then when it doesn't go in your favor you start acting like a victim. grin

Poverty has really done a number on your psyche
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by ehirosplusbiz(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
Always speak good don't insult
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Chrisjay1998(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
sweetrace:

You are complaining about SARS, and at the same time hoping one of my siblings or relatives will be gunned down!!!! How are you better than the SARS? Your soul is just as bitter as theirs.If past orientation did not work, then they should be given more until a solution is found. As they have been disbanded, what do you think will happen to them? They’ll probably be taken to other police unitA where they’ll probably rub off negatively on others. The solution is to teach them how to do their jobs effectively. Drop the bitterness!

Sis my heart ain't bitter, am just pained Because you don't know how it feels To loose a Loved one, you sat down Comfortably and opened your mouth Waaaaaaaaaa to spew Rubbish which I had to correct .
I know Everyone is Entitled to their Opinions but yours was pretty stupid that's why I had to Quote you back to your lost senses...
Reforming These guys won't stop them from extorting money from innocent Citizens in the Future neither would it stop Them from killing another person that walks into their trap
it might be you or Me Tomorrow because NEPA was changed to PHCN doesn't mean we have 24 hours light So forgive me Cus we want them Totally scrapped
we are living in a country where we ain't sure if we are gonna see the Next day because those that are their to protect us Are killing us
The only Reform I need from them is For them to be sent to Sambisa
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by CioAngels(f): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Trey, they have to come back in disguise because the money extortion has to continue. They are making huge sums of money from poor Nigerians.Their weekly money contributions saving has to continue. They are not man enough to extort a rich man or military men, is always the poor. It is really a big shame to the government. But, have we asked ourselves, why the sars term does not extort in the North? Because they know the northern people will fight them head on. Infact, it is the southern extraction that are the ones used to do this ill because while southern police insist on humiliating you, a northern police will ask you to go while southern policeman will get angry. Southerners, little wonder we are nowhere in Nigerian equation because of our greed for evil money. I read an article that had the above story. Shamefull.
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by ShoeShineGuy: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lol.. Redeploying them appears dangerous but then allowing them lose their jobs portends a bigger danger to the society! They will just become full blown armed robbers terrorising any aspect of our lives you can ever imagine. Remember, these are guys who already know armed robbers and act like them. So it's easier to guess what they will turn to if they lose their jobs. We're just stuck with their lots and I think redeployment/reformation is better than outright dismissal.
#MyThoughts

Babtech001:
American singer Trey Songz has condemned plan by the Federal Government to redeploy officers of the disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

This is coming hours after the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu announced the dissolution of SARS and plan to redeploy officers of the controversial unit of the Nigeria Police Force.

The singer who is undoubtedly doing a follow up on developments about the EndSARS protest made the lamentation in a tweet on Monday.

Although, some Nigerians are rejoicing to the disbandment, many are still left worried as to where the officers will be redeployed to and what their next assignments will be.
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Chrisjay1998(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nightstalker:

There is something I have noticed about the poor ... You guys are so quick to display a default self-righteous bias then when it doesn't go in your favor you start acting like a victim. grin

Poverty has really done a number on your psyche

Good at least I didn't made me Loose my Morals as a human Being
it didn't Made me Become so Insensitive to the pains my fellow human beings are going through cus am sure this is Something you will never Understand because you don't know what it feels to be human
You or Me might be a victim of SARS tomorrow so Forgive me if am fighting for my Right to Life
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Earnonline7: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
Franktom247:
Trey songz na mad man walai him still call am fam after the full of shit
hahahahahaah sweet my belle
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Jaqenhghar: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
Dasuks:
Fam ke? Ok this is getting funny. Most protesters dont even know what to engage the govt on.

Policing gaps with regards to anti robbery and gang operations exist as of now, until a new body is defined to fill SARS' position.

It is time for runtown burna and dem to let their stans and the wider protester body politic understand that a more constructive approach is needed. There will be something regardless. Whether a SART or ARS. Etc

Pressure should be on transparency in their governing frameworks.
Bros for now let them learn to protest. Honestly they have been too docile for too long. Maybe with time they will learn other things cheesy
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Bros for now let them learn to protest. Honestly they have been too docile for too long. Maybe with time they will learn other things cheesy

Bro I feel you. This has to happen. But las las we have to think about Naija's stability and corporate existence as well. No mind me. small fear dey do me.
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by juman(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
America, country of bad leaders.

America is overrated country.
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by OwenJesse27(m): 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
crossfm:
He should face his front.

We are the only people licensed to yab our government grin.
Abeg pandon am na we give am leg at least just for d endsars wink
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by iykee101(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
Well spoken from my guy trey songz
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by MoneyTrees(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
grin grin cheesy

You just disappointed me sad, I thought a real niggarrr quoted me...
Who else quotes a real niggarrr, just to type some gibberish jargons shocked

& Your name is Nightstalker? shocked... Damn... Such an abuse of a good name
The only Nightstalkers I know are real niggarz who after taking some king sized Mali kush, bomb all through the night so that their kids won't be joining em pvssy ass niggarrr people to shout vanity upon vanity cool

To conclude you're not ready to be a real niggarrr... I'm disappointed grin

Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

Kai see the rubbish epistle you wrote

Useless nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sister: 'Mamuzee Twins Killed Our Mother' / "My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious / Toyin Lawani Celebrate Her 39th Birthday With Hot Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.