Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,811 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers (40071 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos / Kizz Daniel Swagged Up As He Is Set To Release His Album ''No Bad Songz'' Soon / Kizz Daniel Unveils Tracklist For His “No Bad Songz” Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Onepeople: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
This thread is missing the vulture meat seller, he should come and tell us how his darling daddy has transformed nigeria, hoping to join hand in the transformation of USA.
But because the project are gigantic
People like Try songs will not see it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Brushstrokes20: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Thumbs up trey!
The redundant coupist is all shades of tyranny and gross misrule!

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Laboni: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol, you want them sacked? Na you go feed their families?
Who is feeding the families of millions of jobless citizens in the streets? ... They have a job and instead of them to take it serious, they are busy harassing and extorting already jobless and frustrated citizens in the streets.

4 Likes

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by MoneyTrees(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
Damn niggarrrr... grin
Aside from being a pvssy ass niggarrrz em people, you're also a community niggarrr cheesy grin

Twitter is a global App, accessible to just anyone,
Right now,I feel so bad that I'm quoting eg of em pvssy ass niggarrr people em quote, it's clear that you don't know that the statement the world is watching is clearly very right in whatever context you're looking at,as far as Trey Songz' post is accessible to anyone across the globe

By the way I think you need more of those videogames & movies you recommended, & a big Jumbo sized Mali kush to unlock ya reasoning cos you're just sounded like a pvssy ass niggarrr from the stone age who doesn't understand ICT AND ITS TERMINOLOGIES

Instead of wailing cos it shows more of ya ignorance... I suggest...you drop ya phone...edit the garbage opinion I just responded to and smoke a jumbo sized Mali kush for a clearer reasoning for ya future comments

Your last paragraph as highlighted, shows mediocrity
& I wouldn't be wrong to say I just finished counseling one of em pvssy ass niggarrr people from the stone age
grin cheesy grin

Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

All these kids who don't know anything

So because a few foreign musicians commented on this you assume the whole world is watching !

You watch too many movies !! Do because wizkid and joeboy comment on police brutality in Uganda it means buhari cares about the situation?

You need to understand the.way the world works and stop playing too many videogames

You see this whole sars thing? It's your problem!! It's Nigeria's problem so fix it

Nobody gives a fûck about you or if sars kills you ... Until you Nigerians realize this you won't fix your issues . When BLM protests went in in America did anyone say the world is watching?

Idiots

2 Likes

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by MoneyTrees(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
More weird views from the zombie world
When will em pvssy ass niggarrr people stop sending in their representatives,... Real niggarz wanna relax after a stressful day

AroleOduduwa2:
What did I just read? This is so uncalled for
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Fourwinds: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
Celebrities are using this #Endsars campaign to grow their social media followers.
and so... And the SARS use legal means to become armed robbers and rob the citizens

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Omoslim26: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
There have never been a time since we started practicing demo--crazy dat dis corn-tree have constantly made a redicle of itself as dis current Fg administration

2 Likes

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by 99thEnemy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
BUHARI right now grin grin grin

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by mmsen: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Yes Trey Song you are right.

Buhari is full of Cow Shiit angry sad

Fixed.
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
sweetrace:
Exactly what does he want the government to do? Does he want members of SARS sacked? Are they not fathers who quite a number of people depend on? If they are sacked, Nigerians should prepare for some serious level of armed robbery from existing armed robbers and possibly jobless ex SARS members. Instead, the government should give a reorientation not just To the members if SARS, but the entire armed forces. They simply need to understand that their job is to serve the people and not bully them.
You talking bout being a father or something.. Wat bout dem doin the insensitive nefarious acts by illegally extorting money from folks.. Kidnapping dem in the process, some accompanied to the bank to withdraw money and pay to them..

Where's dat done in a sane country?

My candid opinion is even if SARS is to be remained, they have to change their mode of operation.

I'm not impressed whatsoever

3 Likes

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Fourwinds: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol, you want them sacked? Na you go feed their families?
the special armed robbery squad(SARS) has been robbing Nigerians time immemorial
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by RealEzee(m): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
Celebrities are using this #Endsars campaign to grow their social media followers.
use am grow ur account balance too na, at least do something with it for ursef make u no dey complain about other pple , smh

2 Likes

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by BennyDGreat: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Fourwinds: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

So because a few foreign musicians commented on this you assume the whole world is watching !

You watch too many movies !! Do because wizkid and joeboy comment on police brutality in Uganda it means buhari cares about the situation?

You need to understand the.way the world works and stop playing too many videogames

You see this whole sars thing? It's your problem!! It's Nigeria's problem so fix it

Nobody gives a fûck about you or if sars kills you ... Until you Nigerians realize this you won't fix your issues . When BLM protests went in in America did anyone say the world is watching?

Idiots
nonsense everywhere
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Dansuqi: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Angelfrost:
Buhari just dey collect insult everywhere... Even Trey Songz sef dey abuse the guy!!!

Damn! I knew it would get bad, but I never envisaged this all time low!!! This is Guinness Book of records sh*t!!!

Why this exaggeration? Is it up to the insults heaped on trump? Where you thinking that SARS officers will be sacked
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by bmdthemix: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
which one are u doing?
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Fourwinds: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
Kenmatt:
Tray-Pan Song "Nobi Mumu?"

He doesn't know that even the SARS do what they do for him and his people's benefits.

Who falls the victim of Yahoo must if not Americans?

"Every Tom, Dick and Harry wann trend for de Matter".

nonsense again
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
Fam ke? Ok this is getting funny. Most protesters dont even know what to engage the govt on.

Policing gaps with regards to anti robbery and gang operations exist as of now, until a new body is defined to fill SARS' position.

It is time for runtown burna and dem to let their stans and the wider protester body politic understand that a more constructive approach is needed. There will be something regardless. Whether a SART or ARS. Etc

Pressure should be on transparency in their governing frameworks.

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by bmdthemix: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s][/s]

Idiots
just read what u wrote i I just cant help imagine how low thinking u are

2 Likes

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by prophetyusuf(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
Dongreat:

One wrong move from the government, like to declare martial law and they get SANCTIONS and VISA BANS from the EU.

And we lynch them!!!
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by tarantino1: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
sweetrace:
Exactly what does he want the government to do? Does he want members of SARS sacked? Are they not fathers who quite a number of people depend on? If they are sacked, Nigerians should prepare for some serious level of armed robbery from existing armed robbers and possibly jobless ex SARS members. Instead, the government should give a reorientation not just To the members if SARS, but the entire armed forces. They simply need to understand that their job is to serve the people and not bully them.

When you have a job and you fail to do it properly, even going so far to abuse your position, please tell, what's the next line of action to take? Further Pampering?

I don't know why Nigerians like to feel pity for their oppressors. It's like a curse or sth

3 Likes

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Dreyton36: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nairqlanders let's all go and download at least one each from Trey song's songs as a little appreciation

2 Likes

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by mariahAngel(f): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
All I see is his beauty! Oh and #EndSARS
grin
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Ilemenwugboo: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
He cant dare any american citizen, because of a penalty that may follows by its Government,

they don't play with their citizens life and not like nigeria where people just killed for fun

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by naijadrivablog: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
Some Nigerians are very confused set of people. You voted the government and pray that God kills the leaders you elect or some superman should come and save you from your actions. Deluded people.
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by tot(f): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
Dongreat:
This is what happens when you refuse to respect yourself and act accordingly to solve issues on time; insults from everyone from every angles.

The presidency was paying deaf ears to the early protest, seeing it a some normal “lazy Nigerian youth” bullshìt not knowing that for once it’s a protest that concern everybody both rich and poor because SARS also target the rich and damages are done before they know your wealth is legit. Hence the wealthy tag along in the protest making a foolery of the government, forcing a change for once in the history of protest in Nigeria and now that the youths have tasted victory via collective protest I feel sorry for this government cos they don’t know what have hit em.

Once a Nigerian understand that they can get something by doing something they won’t stop doing that thing. They NEVER STOP. Now they know collective protest makes the world leaders and influences to speak on their behalf and result is achieved, and now they will use it against these fools in government who think analogical.

One wrong move from the government, like to declare martial law and they get SANCTIONS and VISA BANS from the EU.

Exactly. Well said.
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Blakpot: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lol Everybody hates Buhari.
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
[s]
MoneyTrees:
Damn niggarrrr... grin
Aside from being a pvssy ass niggarrrz em people, you're also a community niggarrr cheesy grin

Twitter is a global App, accessible to just anyone,
Right now,I feel so bad that I'm quoting eg of em pvssy ass niggarrr people em quote, it's clear that you don't know that the statement the world is watching is clearly very right in whatever context you're looking at,as far as Trey Songz' post is accessible to anyone across the globe

By the way I think you need more of those videogames & movies you recommended, & a big Jumbo sized Mali kush to unlock ya reasoning cos you're just sounded like a pvssy ass niggarrr from the stone age who doesn't understand ICT AND ITS TERMINOLOGIES

Instead of wailing cos it shows more of ya ignorance... I suggest...you drop ya phone...edit the garbage opinion I just responded to and smoke a jumbo sized Mali kush for a clearer reasoning for ya future comments

Your last paragraph as highlighted, shows mediocrity
& I wouldn't be wrong to say I just finished counseling one of em pvssy ass niggarrr people from the stone age
grin cheesy grin

[/s]

Kai see the rubbish epistle you wrote

Useless nonsense
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
bmdthemix:
just read what u wrote i I just cant help imagine how low thinking u are

You are very USELESS
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by crackhaus: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
Franktom247:
Trey songz na mad man walai him still call am fam after the full of shit
Lol, that's just how Black Americans talk grin
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by Blakpot: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Dreyton36:
Nairqlanders let's all go and download at least one each from Trey song's songs as a little appreciation

U mean purchasing his songs? Not illegal downloads
Re: Trey Songz Laments FG's Plan To Redeploy SARS Officers by bmdthemix: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nightstalker:

You are very USELESS
am much use ful than u, if ur thinking isn't helping let me help u knowing fully well u only watch local station.
trey song is not even that much popular n yet he seeing whats going on

cnn n co interviewed some lawyer in Nigeria asking about what was happening

delegates in uk and talking about it and because u are very stupid human who think making noise online with actions is going to solve Nigeria issue is d way forward.

do d best u can n. stop acting like an aboki leaving in d north. ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Bakre Wedding Pictures / I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.