Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source (35314 Views)

Famine Looms As Sokoto Traders Flood Niger Republic’s Markets With Local Rice / Local Rice And Paddy Rice Available In Large Quantities / Rice And Garri Sack Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
Still accepting order,50 bags available forsell @ 19k per bag
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by STENON(f): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Thanks @Shariff84... I am very happy and pleased with the rice you sent to my mum at osun state. It was a very good rice, at good price and everyone has been testifying good about it. Weldone for your honesty, understanding and patience. I am happy to do more business with you.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by OluchiDelly: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
STENON:
Thanks @Shariff84... I am very happy and pleased with the rice you sent to my mum at osun state. It was a very good rice, at good price and everyone has been testifying good about it. Weldone for your honesty, understanding and patience. I am happy to do more business with you.

Quite an age sis. I didn't know you used to enter our agric yard.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by IjJudy(f): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
STENON:

STENON please i asked the question below some days ago and I am yet to get your reply.

Please I have a question about QTS, PGCE/PGDE, where do I start from and how, saw where you told someone about getting a TRCN certificate.

I am interested in Teaching in UK, i graduated from a UK school in 2016 with a Masters (Computer Networks). I have a BSc in Computer Science from a Nigeria school. I just completed my PGDE and I am duly registered with TRCN. I teach Maths and Computing.

Please anybody and the house gurus that knows how I should proceed in order not to make mistakes should come to my aid, biko, ejoor...
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by STENON(f): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
IjJudy:

STENON please i asked the question below some days ago and I am yet to get your reply.

Please I have a question about QTS, PGCE/PGDE, where do I start from and how, saw where you told someone about getting a TRCN certificate.

I am interested in Teaching in UK, i graduated from a UK school in 2016 with a Masters (Computer Networks). I have a BSc in Computer Science from a Nigeria school. I just completed my PGDE and I am duly registered with TRCN. I teach Maths and Computing.

Please anybody and the house gurus that knows how I should proceed in order not to make mistakes should come to my aid, biko, ejoor...
which part of UK are you travelling to? You should be fine with your TRCN in Scotland but not other part of UK.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by STENON(f): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
OluchiDelly:

Quite an age sis. I didn't know you used to enter our agric yard.
Thanks sis/bro... I am trying to remember this moniker ? angry
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by revbcorah: 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Please do you ship to PH?
If so, what's the total cost per bag?
Please respond through my line...

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by IjJudy(f): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2020
STENON:
which part of UK are you travelling to? You should be fine with your TRCN in Scotland but not other part of UK.

I am yet to start the process at all, that's why I am seeking your guidance on my best possible route.

I don't have any specific place on mind but definitely not London.

How do I start the process for Scotland, I have sent some mails but no reply yet.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by STENON(f): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2020
IjJudy:

I am yet to start the process at all, that's why I am seeking your guidance on my best possible route.

I don't have any specific place on mind but definitely not London.

How do I start the process for Scotland, I have sent some mails but no reply yet.
in scotland, First is to get admission, get your student visa, your brp , and then come with your TRCN. Every other things call follow after that.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by IjJudy(f): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2020
STENON:
in scotland, First is to get admission, get your student visa, your brp , and then come with your TRCN. Every other things call follow after that.

Sorry for my too many questions.

Admission for PGDE or is there another route to get QTS?
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by STENON(f): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
IjJudy:

Sorry for my too many questions.

Admission for PGDE or is there another route to get QTS?
Yes, Admission for PDGE to get QTS in England.

In scotland, admission for any course but with TRCN to get GTCS in Scotland.

##Back to the main page ##
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Teetee777: 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pls for God sake don't divert this thread now, this thread is for agro business not for education, if you want to ask questions on education pls create your thread and ask for whatever questions you want to ask or go to education section

3 Likes

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by IRIENBOY(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
They should go and create their own page.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by STENON(f): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Teetee777:
Pls for God sake don't divert this thread now, this thread is for agro business not for education, if you want to ask questions on education pls create your thread and ask for whatever questions you want to ask or go to education section
noted sir
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
50 more bags available forsell.

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Uyoukowise: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
BY DECEMBER I WILL START WITH 5 BAGS
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Harmony63: 7:11am On Nov 20, 2020
Please I want to get 5 bags
Is the rice long grain and is it well destoned and doesn’t gum gum?
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 7:26am On Nov 20, 2020
Harmony63:
Please I want to get 5 bags
Is the rice long grain and is it well destoned and doesn’t gum gum?
yes
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Obakovicho: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2020
revbcorah:
Please do you ship to PH?
If so, what's the total cost per bag?
Please respond through my line...
Sheriff answer
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by empron(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
Obakovicho:

Sheriff answer
just call him,He shipped 10bags to me in Calabar 1week ago.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Obakovicho: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
empron:
just call him,He shipped 10bags to me in Calabar 1week ago.
How much you pay for tranport
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
I just got wonderful and sweetable contract of supplying one full truck of rice to abuja today from nairaland.The work is already in progress by God grace I will deliver on Wednesday.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2020
About to deliver the one truck

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2020
30 bags available forsell,you can place ur order now.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by ESA606(f): 3:50am On Nov 29, 2020
How much is transport per bag to lokoja
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 7:06am On Nov 29, 2020
ESA606:
How much is transport per bag to lokoja
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 11:00am On Dec 01, 2020
Am still accepting order.some bags are still available forsell.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Uyoukowise: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
HOW MUCH IS TRANSPORT TO WORRI
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
Uyoukowise:
HOW MUCH IS TRANSPORT TO WORRI
1k per bag,I even send to one of my customer yesterday.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by ezugegere(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Great103:
contact 0806266153, 08113061226 for your stone free and polished rice plug.
contact for your rice at wholesale price.

Price?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain / Pictures From My Garden / Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.