Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source (35484 Views)

Famine Looms As Sokoto Traders Flood Niger Republic’s Markets With Local Rice / Local Rice And Paddy Rice Available In Large Quantities / Rice And Garri Sack Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by amerengues(m): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
shariff84:
We still have some local rice for sell. Unprocessed local rice(paddy) is now 15k instead of 13k5!

1) Please what is the weight of the bag?

2) Isuppose paddy rice prices should go down since foreign rice has flooded the market. This is not encouraging for local production. What's the weight of the bag?
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2021
You can still order from me,we still have some bags for sell @18k
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2021
I send some bags of local rice to ile-efe and my nairalander customer just received it now. We still have some forsale.

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
You can still order for your original great A local rice from me.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Thanks for the patronage!. We still have some bags of local rice forsell @18k per bag.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Still available
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by obinnawhyte(m): 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
shariff84:
Thanks for the patronage!. We still have some bags of local rice forsell @18k per bag.
Sharriff give me for 17k. I will buy 50 bags
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
obinnawhyte:

Sharriff give me for 17k. I will buy 50 bags
that's the last we can give out.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 12:07am On Mar 01, 2021
Thanks for calls,some bags still available forsale.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by abidemiajoke: 12:51am On Mar 01, 2021
Farm Fresh Eggs Supply

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by ebenezer880(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
shariff84:
I send some bags of local rice to ile-efe and my nairalander customer just received it now. We still have some forsale.

mr Shariff I begged u to help me get kuli or connect me to anyone u know but u tend not to respond to my chat via WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2021
You can still place ur order @18k per bag.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by codesport(m): 7:06am On Mar 14, 2021
ebenezer880:

mr Shariff I begged u to help me get kuli or connect me to anyone u know but u tend not to respond to my chat via WhatsApp
I'll help you make enquiry but it's like Kulikuli has varieties sha.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by ebenezer880(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
codesport:
I'll help you make enquiry but it's like Kulikuli has varieties sha.
sure it does thanks I await ur response thanks
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by haywhyG: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
I have rice paddy for sale, please.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by ablavi01: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2021
haywhyG:
how do we reach you
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by blackjack21(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
haywhyG:

Type, location, price
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Thanks for the patronages,keep the order coming.we still have some bags of local rice for sell.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Wonder1844(m): 3:43am On Apr 11, 2021
What's the minimum quantity you can send out and what product of Local rice?

shariff84:
You can still place ur order @18k per bag.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 7:50am On Apr 11, 2021
Wonder1844:

from two bags upward,we have double bull,super king,African queen and tomatoes rice.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by cattlefarming01: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
How To Make Millions From Rice Farming.

The average yield of rice nationwide stands at about 2 tonnes per hectare lower than the International average of 7.5 tonnes per hectare.

Rice farmers in Nigeria experience this low yield per hectare due to the use of poor fertilizer which supplies little nutrient to the soil.

Every farmer who desire bumper harvest in this farming season should apply Agric - Zyme 3X organic fertilizer in their crop farms.

Agric - Zyme 3X is an organic liquid fertilizer fortified with soil conditioner and pesticides.

Agric - Zyme 3X is highly effective in enriching the soil with nutrients.

It also help to restore damaged soils by stimulating nitrogen fixing bacteria.

Start Using Agric- Zyme 3X Today To Enjoy Bumper Harvest This Farming Season.

For Delivery Of The Product To Your Location Contact +23408033492090

To learn more about our products visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Wonder1844(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
What's the cost of transporting to Warri, Delta State?

Wonder1844:

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Wonder1844:
What's the cost of transporting to Warri, Delta State?

1k only per bag.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by vincaontop: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
What is the cost of transport to Nsukka, Enugu state?
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by ESA606(f): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
shariff84 do you still sell rice. You are not responding to me on your WhatsApp:
You can still order from me,we still have some bags for sell @18k
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by H4F33Z(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Assalam my brother in nairaland. Am looking forward to doing business with you because am also a supplier of paddy rice, maize & Sheanuts. Pls your whatsapp contact
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by H4F33Z(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
I reside in Niger too. Kontagora
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
[quote author=ESA606 post=103192612][/quote] sorry I still sell,even today I send some bags to my customer in asaba.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by ESA606(f): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
shariff84:
sorry I still sell,even today I send some bags to my customer in asaba.
I have been asking you for rice and beans for me my sister in-law but you just left me hanging. You didn't give me price for any of them, all your response is "OK". I called your WhatsApp number twice, you did not pick. I was so convinced someone is impersonating you. My sister in law had been on my neck since yesterday. She wanted samples to see the quality, before buying in bulk. She is opening a raw food shop. Please attend to me abeg.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
ESA606:
I have been asking you for rice and beans for me my sister in-law but you just left me hanging. You didn't give me price for any of them, all your response is "OK". I called your WhatsApp number twice, you did not pick. I was so convinced someone is impersonating you. My sister in law had been on my neck since yesterday. She wanted samples to see the quality, before buying in bulk. She is opening a raw food shop. Please attend to me abeg.
ok sorry,iam just coming back from market.iam almost always in the market.

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by ayoade1930: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
H4F33Z:
Assalam my brother in nairaland. Am looking forward to doing business with you because am also a supplier of paddy rice, maize & Sheanuts. Pls your whatsapp contact
I need maize
07037775423 WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. / The Next Gold Mine In Nigeria / Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.