Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source - Agriculture (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source (35422 Views)

Famine Looms As Sokoto Traders Flood Niger Republic’s Markets With Local Rice / Local Rice And Paddy Rice Available In Large Quantities / Rice And Garri Sack Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 3:16pm On Feb 03
The price has increased to 50k last
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Willie2015: 7:04am On Feb 06
shariff84:

How much is paddy rice -
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by grandpoh(m): 1:50pm On Mar 05
Hi Sherriff, can you do 30tonnes of dry maize to delta?
How much is the current price per kg of yellow and white maize
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Ameboperoo(m): 2:35pm On Mar 06
shariff84:
Oga shariff84.
I can see you're online today but it's been long you posted here last.
Even though we know all is not we with food stuff market in Nigeria now. Please let us know that all is well with you.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by monopolistic: 4:13pm On Mar 10
shariff84:

Hi shariff84 ,
I made a payment for 4 bags of rice since 3-4 weeks ago and up till today. You hardly reply my whatsapp chat and never deem it fit to give me update on what is going on...while keeping me in the dark.

Is this how you deal with your other customers...Or you just intend to act dubious to me,.i need an explaination.

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by monopolistic: 10:37am On Mar 11
grandpoh:
Hi Sherriff, can you do 30tonnes of dry maize to delta?
How much is the current price per kg of yellow and white maize

Avoid him...I was scammed . After payment ..excuse started and till now he blocked my line and no rice...no respond on WhatsApp...
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Mrdellychy: 12:13am On Mar 12
monopolistic:

Avoid him...I was scammed . After payment ..excuse started and till now he blocked my line and no rice...no respond on WhatsApp...

What's it with Shariff and blocking customers numbers on Whatsapp. Some people have complained here about this demeaning and unruly habit.

Ameboperoo:

Oga shariff84.
I can see you're online today but it's been long you posted here last.
Even though we know all is not we with food stuff market in Nigeria now. Please let us know that all is well with you.

I observed that too...he has been avoiding answering questions from his NL followers in recent times. I was even thinking whether his stores was among those confiscated by their State Govt,not knowing he collected money for order he did not supply as alleged by the poster above. No matter the issue, blocking and avoiding your customers online is not the way to go.

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Ameboperoo(m): 9:14am On Mar 12
@Sharif84. Come and clear your name please because I am one of your defender on Nairaland o.
The good name you have built is worth more than gold. Don't let it go down the drain.
A word is enough for the wise please
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by monopolistic: 10:43am On Mar 12
Mrdellychy:

What's it with Shariff and blocking customers numbers on Whatsapp. Some people have complained here about this demeaning and unruly habit.

I observed that too...he has been avoiding answering questions from his NL followers in recent times. I was even thinking whether his stores was among those confiscated by their State Govt,not knowing he collected money for order he did not supply as alleged by the poster above. No matter the issue, blocking and avoiding your customers online is not the way to go.

After calling him out...He has started responding on whatsapp, He's in the process of refunding now.

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Ameboperoo(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12
monopolistic:

After calling him out...He has started responding on whatsapp, He's in the process of refunding now.
Good to hear that. Please lets know when you're eventually refunded
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 9:31pm On Mar 12
Ameboperoo:
@Sharif84. Come and clear your name please because I am one of your defender on Nairaland o.
The good name you have built is worth more than gold. Don't let it go down the drain.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I refunded his money today. That's true he paid with other customers but we don't have light in our town currently to process the local rice.so Iam refunding any body that placed an order.in a nutshell,I closed collecting order for anything now till after Ramadan
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 9:38pm On Mar 12
Ameboperoo:

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 9:42pm On Mar 12
It's not only him,it's a promised any body that we fail to supply him/her all his money will be refunded without missing a Kobo. This his 1st time of doing business with me,he don't know me that's why, money for 4bags is too small for me to eat.

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 9:46pm On Mar 12
monopolistic:

God will surely judge you for claiming I blocked you on WhatsApp.I will definitely no forgive you on this.

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by monopolistic: 5:45am On Mar 13
shariff84:
God will surely judge you for claiming I blocked you on WhatsApp.I will definitely no forgive you on this.

Sir i got a partiall refund . not yet full...if anyone of you are in doubt...try him yourself.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 8:36pm On Mar 13
Today alone,I refunded more than 5million to nairalanders customers that order for rice most of them Yoruba Muslim that want to share for Ramadan.. We hardly get light this days for the past one month.they only bring light ones in a week and for only two hours.the Electricity company are complaining of getting small funds from Niger state.

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by monopolistic: 10:58pm On Mar 13
monopolistic:

Sir i got a partiall refund . not yet full...if anyone of you are in doubt...try him yourself.

Got my full refund ...
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:23pm On Mar 16
We have 1000.bags of 50kg rice
Thee type..local ,. Abakaliki and imported rice
Price is between 56k to 65k. Call.me immediately 08I6982***76**45
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Sageez(m): 10:06am On Mar 17
monopolistic:

4 bags and you are calling him a scammer 😆
I had over 500k with him for almost a month. If he doesn't reply your messages, just know he ain't online.
I haven't met him before but he is very honest when it comes to his business because person like me for no waste time drag am if him do nonsense.

Shariff84 the light ish reach ona state? I had to buy a 6kva fuel generator to help production. I know it will increase the cost of production but how we go do?
Please get a back up.

Happy Ramadan

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 9:09pm On Apr 17
As promised we are now back to business (today)and our light supply has increased significantly.
Due to our naira re-valuation the price of foreign rice is currently dropping and this will ultimately reduce or force the price our local rice to decrease.
We are currently observing the local rice market now, therefore no fix price for now. I will update when things get stable.

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by henrimoto(m): 5:44am On Apr 18
shariff84:
As promised we are now back to business (today)and our light supply has increased significantly.
Due to our naira re-valuation the price of foreign rice is currently dropping and this will ultimately reduce or force the price our local rice to decrease.
We are currently observing the local rice market now, therefore no fix price for now. I will update when things get stable.
Mallam Sheriff, Happy Sallah celebration. Welcome Back.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 9:19am On Apr 18
henrimoto:
Mallam Sheriff, Happy Sallah celebration. Welcome Back.
thank u
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Obaman12: 12:27pm On Apr 20
Sageez:

4 bags and you are calling him a scammer 😆
I had over 500k with him for almost a month. If he doesn't reply your messages, just know he ain't online.
I haven't met him before but he is very honest when it comes to his business because person like me for no waste time drag am if him do nonsense.

Shariff84 the light ish reach ona state? I had to buy a 6kva fuel generator to help production. I know it will increase the cost of production but how we go do?
Please get a back up.

Happy Ramadan

I've been here for four years now. I can wholeheartedly tell you that this brother, is not lying about the light issue in Minna. As I type this now, we have not seen light in my area for more than a week. We only get an hour light in midnights (around 12 or 1AM). By dawn, you will not see light again, not even for an hour. The light thing is actually perturbing here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ / Fcm Tomato Farm Thread. / Carrot Farming.. From The South West..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.