Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source (35421 Views)

Famine Looms As Sokoto Traders Flood Niger Republic’s Markets With Local Rice / Local Rice And Paddy Rice Available In Large Quantities / Rice And Garri Sack Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by vincaontop: 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
Adlac:
how much is your destone, Polish and extremely dried rice by 50kg?

Biko tell me the exact specific details I mentioned above.
How much is transport to Enugu ?

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
vincaontop:
How much is transport to Enugu ?
1k2 but ur minimum order is 10 bags because I have to to minna to send it.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
Jesutofunmi85:

Good day sheriff, I'm interested in doing business with you, I want to start with rice(processed, parboiled, polished long grain rice). I base in bauchi, how much is transportation per bag of 50kg rice to bauchi and where is the destination. How much is also paddy rice and transportation.
you will collect it at wunti,1200/bag. Paddy rice is 13k5 for 100kg transport is 1k5.thanks
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
As promised to be among the cheapest rice seller in nairaland, I here by reduced the price to 19k for 50kg stone free rice.

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by empron(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2020
shariff84:
As promised to be among the cheapest rice seller in nairaland, I here by reduced the price to 19k for 50kg stone free rice.
can you supply to calabar and how much the transport per bag.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Omobabasina: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2020
Can you do payment on delivery to Ilorin

shariff84:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Omobabasina:
Can you do payment on delivery to Ilorin

No
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
empron:
can you supply to calabar and how much the transport per bag.
we don't have direct truck to calabar but if you are buying at least 10 bags I will send it via abuja @1k5 per bag
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
shariff84:

This is great

Do you mean the minimum anyone can buy is 5 bags

I just need a bag of the long grain destone, dirt free & Polish rice in Ibadan

Which number can l call you on
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
BoluwGoldenFarm:

This is great

Do you mean the minimum anyone can buy is 5 bags

I just need a bag of the long grain destone, dirt free & Polish rice in Ibadan

Which number can l call you on
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
Today in the market preferring to send an order to abuja and Benin city.iam assuring you that,you will be getting great A local rice @cheaper price from me. because I bought paddy and mill it myself

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 9:21am On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=shariff84 post=95135349]Today in the market preferring to send an order to abuja and Benin city.iam assuring you that,you will be getting great A local rice @cheaper price from me. because I bought paddy and mill it myself.I always used "JAMILA" long grain for my bags. 50 more bags Available for sale.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Work in progress

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by moshoodtex: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hello, how much is this bag and can you send it to me here in ijebu ode here?
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
moshoodtex:
Hello, how much is this bag and can you send it to me here in ijebu ode here?
yes I can send it,its 19k. We have truck to ijebu ode.how many bags you want?.you can chat me via WhatsApp.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
My Ibadan customer just called me now that he has sold all the rice I send to him and his customers are requesting for more.he is begging me to keep some bags for him against next week. Pls those that order,paid and collected it should comment. Iam assuring of getting quality long grain rice from me @cheaper price.

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Teetee777: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
shariff84:
My Ibadan customer just called me now that he has sold all the rice I send to him and his customers are requesting for more.he is begging me to keep some bags for him against next week. Pls those that order,paid and collected it should comment. Iam assuring of getting quality long grain rice from me @cheaper price.
Immediately unrest is settled, I will order for my own too, if not you told me I should hold on I would have transfer the money today
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by jades5050(m): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
shariff84:

I ordered three bags of rice and is a very good rice , no stone @shariff84 is a trusted person
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by olaide68(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
shariff84:
yes I can send it,its 19k. We have truck to ijebu ode.how many bags you want?.you can chat me via WhatsApp.
Good day,I am in Ijebu-Ode too.Can I get some bags?
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
jades5050:

I ordered three bags of rice and is a very good rice , no stone @shariff84 is a trusted person

Please, how is the rice when it's cooked, does it stick/gum together?
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Please, how is the rice when it's cooked, does it stick/gum together?
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by katki1: 7:18am On Oct 24, 2020
I want 1metric tonne of well dried jamila paddy rice ex- Mando Motor Park Kaduna.I'm a miller.I will contact you on phone.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
After spending 6 days on the road due to unrest,my Lagos customer(a nairalander) finally,received her goods today.Iam really glad about this. Keep the order coming and help ur own grow bigger.thanks
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2020
I received an order to supply rice to Ilesha.Iam also sending some rice to abuja today by God grace.keep the order coming.price still 19k per bag,there is still discount for bulk buyers

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by bouqola: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2020
I received my rice yesterday at Lagos and personally cook to test for stone and stickyness, sincerely it does not stick and it's stone free, + @sherif is Legit feel free to do business with him
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Presently in the market about to deliver abuja order.Also all my bags are full 50kg even on scale no wuru-wuru.

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2020
You can order for this type of rice now.its available@19k

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2020
Still receiving order.By God grace tomorrow I will send some bags to Ilesha and Ibadan.keep the order coming.thank u all.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by mdgreen(m): 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
shariff84:

pls do post your number lets chat on whatsapp.
i need farro 54 long grain dried paddy rice of about 3 metric tonne,. give me price of of each tonne
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
bouqola:
I received my rice yesterday at Lagos and personally cook to test for stone and stickyness, sincerely it does not stick and it's stone free, + @sherif is Legit feel free to do business with him

Ooo, it does not stick? That's the main thing I wanted to find out
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
mdgreen:

pls do post your number lets chat on whatsapp.
i need farro 54 long grain dried paddy rice of about 3 metric tonne,. give me price of of each tonne

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
See the stone I just removed from rice that I will send to a customer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Processing Pigs- Pictures From My Pork Roast/BBQ / Fcm Tomato Farm Thread. / Carrot Farming.. From The South West..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.