Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source - Agriculture (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source (35504 Views)

Famine Looms As Sokoto Traders Flood Niger Republic’s Markets With Local Rice / Local Rice And Paddy Rice Available In Large Quantities / Rice And Garri Sack Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Krak(m): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
shariff84:
yes send me Whatsapp so that by Wednesday I will send ur rice with others. I just send some bags of rice to Benin city. We are still the cheapest and good local rice supplier.we are currently selling @34k per bag.

Do you send to Osogbo in Osun State?

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
Krak:

Do you send to Osogbo in Osun State?
yes
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Sageez(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2023
Do you have jamila long grain paddy? If yes, how much to transport to taraba?
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2023
Sageez:
Do you have jamila long grain paddy? If yes, how much to transport to taraba?
we don't have truck to taraba but we have Jamila.

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2023
In other to make things easier for our customers,we will now increase our collection point in lagos from 3-5:-agege,iddo,alaba,deliko and mile 12.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
We delivered to benin and Onitsha today,Abuja and Lagos trucks on their way. We are still selling good, destoned and polished local rice @34k/bag
We are happy to inform our customers that we currently have PH truck for bulk buyers(20 upward).

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by AdiscoPele: 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Can I order for just 2 bags. I want to try the rice myself.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 12:25am On Nov 04, 2023
AdiscoPele:
Can I order for just 2 bags. I want to try the rice myself.
yes,send me Whatsapp 08032777272
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Dangrace01: 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
shariff84:
In other to make things easier for our customers,we will now increase our collection point in lagos from 3-5:-agege,iddo,alaba,deliko and mile 12.

Daleko is mushin?

I asked you about mile 12 no feedback?
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
Dangrace01:

Daleko is mushin?

I asked you about mile 12 no feedback?
I confirmed,yes we can now send to mile 12.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2023
I just received an order to supply local rice to bank staffs of new generation bank in south east.here is the rice below:-

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
70 bags of rice waiting to be supply to our various customers. We are still selling @34500/bag.

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2023
Our rice is currently 35500/bag and we do send to different state.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by yankison(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2023
shariff84:
Our rice is currently 35500/bag and we do send to different state.

Haba u keep increasing price ..ur current price is more than the foreign rice u know ? ..or is it Dollars too that is affecting u in Niger?
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 12:00am On Nov 12, 2023
yankison:

Haba u keep increasing price ..ur current price is more than the foreign rice u know ? ..or is it Dollars too that is affecting u in Niger?
we only work with market reality.if the price increased we increase and if the price reduced we reduce. The demand for local rice currently no be joke.

2 Likes

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by yankison(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
shariff84:
we only work with market reality.if the price increased we increase and if the price reduced we reduce. The demand for local rice currently no be joke.

Wat is d difference BTW paddy ,tomatoes rice .. Do u sell d one they call ofada
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Kayode3747: 6:51am On Nov 13, 2023
Anyone with idea of market days in mokwa and makera market in Niger state should pls tell me?

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Sageez(m): 7:14am On Nov 13, 2023
yankison:

His price is not expensive. The price of rice went up a bit last week.

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by yankison(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
Can u send me a bag to ife ? I will collect it on the express on way to Lagos /ibadan ..it's easy for me ......
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by braindee(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
shariff84, because I gave you feedback about another rice I bought on short notice in Lagos, you removed me from your group, blocked me on WhatsApp and GSM? I used another number to call you, immediately you knew it was me, you ended the call and blocked that number also.

Me, a customer that did business of over 1m with you in less than 1 week of knowing you and was about doing multiple more?

No disagreement or negative words. You just went and blocked me just because I told you that you should work more on your product?

You really need to work on your temperament. This is not how a matured man behaves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by MzFancy(f): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2023
braindee:
shariff84, because I gave you feedback about another rice I bought on short notice in Lagos, you removed me from your group, blocked me on WhatsApp and GSM? I used another number to call you, immediately you knew it was me, you ended the call and blocked that number also.

Me, a customer that did business of over 1m with you in less than 1 week of knowing you and was about doing multiple more?
Is the rice bad pls ? Please let me know before I do business with him
No disagreement or negative words. You just went and blocked me just because I told you that you should work more on your product?

You really need to work on your temperament. This is not how a matured man behaves.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
braindee:

.sorry,I will consider ur advice and bring u back so that we can continue our business.

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 9:57am On Nov 29, 2023
Testimony from our customers.

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by gidjah(m): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
shariff84:
.sorry,I will consider ur advice and bring u back so that we can continue our business.
maigida, what's the cost of moving per bag to LAFIYA NOW ?
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 11:04am On Dec 02, 2023
Our local rice is now 36k per bag due to high demand.

1 Like

Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
Our rice is now 37k last.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by XAUBulls: 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
shariff84:
Testimony from our customers.
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:10am On Jan 04
shariff84:

Shariff84, how far? Abeg show face and open the group for us, we want to know current price of grains
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shotuns: 12:07pm On Jan 04
What's the mode of payment and transport to Abeokuta?

shariff84:
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by shariff84: 9:11am On Jan 26
shotuns:
What's the mode of payment and transport to Abeokuta?

rice is 45k last now
Re: Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source by Mrvictorwrite(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26
Wow, i love rice a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nairaland Pig Farmers Host Free Pork Tasting Party / The Next Gold Mine In Nigeria / Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.